Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:48:54 PM

I thought it was already listed at indodax, perhaps the other announcement was a 'will be' listing. Good to see that there is an expanded market now moving into indonesian territory. Singapore, Philippines, and Indonesia are becoming crypto hubs in that region

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:46:29 AM

There has been an uptick in unwanted spam messages on this thread. We're actively monitoring it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 03:56:19 AM
Merited by Qtum (3)

Nice attitude to keep the announcement topic of QTUM as clean as possible.
There has been an uptick in unwanted spam messages on this thread. We're actively monitoring it.
By the way, I would like to give you one topic on [Guide] Reporting effectively
This one might help you to more effectively report spambies to moderators.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:18:16 AM

Nice attitude to keep the announcement topic of QTUM as clean as possible.
By the way, I would like to give you one topic on [Guide] Reporting effectively
This one might help you to more effectively report spambies to moderators.

Very helpful, thank you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:22:20 AM

You are always welcome.
I really want to keep the QTUM topic clean because it will help me to more easily follow the annoucement and serious details of QTUM project.
Mainly because I actually invested into QTUM.
Very helpful, thank you.
Moreover, your 3 merits sent mins ago to me, make me so happy.
Best,
TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:23:30 PM

High volume

That's cos it's a holiday in China and most shops are closed, so people are staying at home trading cryptos. Grin

On a serious note, I'm sick to death of Google's Captchas - sick of the hard-to-see images and being used by Google to create A.I. for military drones. CEOs aren't happy until - one way or another! - their hands are covered in blood. Shame on Web site owners for being complicit when there are perfectly good alternatives. Angry
anks

Activity: 572

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:30:59 AM

any ideas on price specuations?

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:33:04 AM

You are always welcome.
I really want to keep the QTUM topic clean because it will help me to more easily follow the annoucement and serious details of QTUM project.
Mainly because I actually invested into QTUM.
Very helpful, thank you.
Moreover, your 3 merits sent mins ago to me, make me so happy.
Best,

Not only you there are many people who has interest towards this Qtum project due to potential it has. In 2017, qtum secured very good volumes and the price of qtum increased a lot and this make us to hold them until next bull run starts again.
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:51:07 AM

Not only you there are many people who has interest towards this Qtum project due to potential it has. In 2017, qtum secured very good volumes and the price of qtum increased a lot and this make us to hold them until next bull run starts again.
No matter what happened with crypto market in general and with QTUM in particular, I strongly support and have still had loyal belief in the potential of QTUM project.
Of course, QTUM as most of altcoins/ tokens, is appropriate for long term investments at the current period and current situation  of market.
I have plans to hold QTUM for at least next one year and a half.

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:54:33 AM

Development Updates (February 18 - 24)
https://qtum.org/en/post/development-updates-february-18-24

Qtum Core
Qtum x86 Virtual Machine
Enterprise version -- QtumX (Unita)
Qtum Explorer & Wallets
Qtum Website
Qtum testing

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:02:58 PM

Development Updates (February 18 - 24)
https://qtum.org/en/post/development-updates-february-18-24

Qtum Core
Qtum x86 Virtual Machine
Enterprise version -- QtumX (Unita)
Qtum Explorer & Wallets
Qtum Website
Qtum testing

Awesome update they are making progress so fast and this network is looking more promising with upgraded stuff. Qtum is big project of the year with huge community support future is looking really bright.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:23:58 AM

How interesting, the latest posts are dated February 26th. Between the rochi, the price fell below $ 2.
https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/qtum/

readyUP

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:02:24 PM

I read that people believe in the project and congratulate the developments and then say they hold the token for a year !!
If you are really part of the community, the token goes into hold for much longer, but you only care about the speculative side. I count to be part of here in ten years in qtum. regards..
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:04:03 PM

QTUM has a high volume on binance so that should be an indicator that that there will be a nice pump during the next bull run. The prices now are good for anyone with some spare dollars to invest

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:51:00 AM

QTUM has a high volume on binance so that should be an indicator that that there will be a nice pump during the next bull run. The prices now are good for anyone with some spare dollars to invest

Its amazing to see QTUM's total 24 hour volume even surpassed its total market cap as per Coinmarketcap data - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qtum/#charts . Such a healthy trading activity! Smiley
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:53:54 PM

Its amazing to see QTUM's total 24 hour volume even surpassed its total market cap as per Coinmarketcap data - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qtum/#charts . Such a healthy trading activity! Smiley

What is healthy about this outrageous fake volume? Check the exchanges that provide this volume please. All unknown and shady. This coin has double it's market cap traded in one day. Of course these exchanges provide fake trading volume for most of the coins they offer for trading, I just happened to be watching Qtum today. Each of these exchanges is displaying more volume than Coinbase, Binance Bitfinex and Kraken combined. So funny how this market will eventually collapse with all this crap.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:02:20 PM

QTUM's market cap is about 48.5xx BTC, and total volume last 24 hours is about 50.5xx BTC.
Why QTUM suddenly got such huge demands?
And, with the chart like this, I think more good things to come, do you agree with my opnion?
I hear reading similar predictions for a very long time, and this “good” doesn’t come as good)

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:52:23 PM

What is healthy about this outrageous fake volume? Check the exchanges that provide this volume please. All unknown and shady. This coin has double it's market cap traded in one day. Of course these exchanges provide fake trading volume for most of the coins they offer for trading, I just happened to be watching Qtum today. Each of these exchanges is displaying more volume than Coinbase, Binance Bitfinex and Kraken combined. So funny how this market will eventually collapse with all this crap.

Yeah, nothing healthy about it. It is strange though that it is mainly only QTUM showing this behavior. Very strange  Shocked

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:58:09 AM

Yeah, nothing healthy about it. It is strange though that it is mainly only QTUM showing this behavior. Very strange  Shocked

Having a trading volume that is double the market cap is definitely weird and not organic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:45:40 AM

I guess we cannot totally say it a fake volume since its been listed on so many exchanges and its hard to imagine why it has such a unique volume as compared to other coins. I could say its kind of healthy though, by having it listed on several major exchanges thereby promoting a wider distribution of the coin / token. Please check this out and tell us what you think. - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qtum/#markets
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: