Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
readyUP

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 10:45:33 PM

This is one of the best projects in this crypto world, the only bad thing is that the team or social manager doesn't respond on twitter.
I saw offline stake was launched but i can't find any list to delegate my coins.
Do not yet exist the delegators?

I thank in advance whoever wants to answer.
marksneg

Activity: 1

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 10:58:37 AM

you can see in their Oficial Telegram channel all this information: "...https://t.me/qtumtrading      there should be a list of super stakers available when the mainnet Stake-A-Thon launches early next week. People are setting them up over the weekend 😊

For Ledger/Electrum, there isn't a step-by-step (yet). You would make a new wallet, then follow the setup to "Use a hardware device", etc.

To make an address delegation on Ledger, go to View and select Show delegations, then on the Delegations page, right click to see a new delegation page..."
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 02:33:58 PM

Qtum Blog “Hard Fork Special: Window’s”

Read all about it here: https://blog.qtum.org/hard-fork-special-windows-2c8febdbcd43

Qtum Telegram Channel: https://t.me/qtumofficial
Qtum Twitter: https://twitter.com/Qtum
Qtum Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QtumOfficial
Qtum Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
efemtekem

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 04:44:14 PM

Good evening I have a 32 bit processor computer at home and I was keeping my Desktop qtum wallet with 32 bit processor on my computer, but I cannot send the coins in my qtum wallet to exchanges or another wallet due to the hard fork update on 28/08/2020. I have backed up my wallet before .dat file. My computer at work is 64 bit there, I downloaded the setup from the qtumun website from the beginning. I uploaded my .dat file from the restore wallet tab, but only transctions information came. Friends, what should I do? When I open the backup file on my 32 bit computer on another computer, what should we do to ensure that the balances do not come up. Thanks for your help. Undecided
dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:20:36 AM

So accumulation is over...can we start please..thank You!  Wink
efemtekem

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:35:17 AM

So accumulation is over...can we start please..thank You!  Wink

Could you have any information or help about my previous message?
TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:47:42 PM

So accumulation is over...can we start please..thank You!  Wink

Seems every time Qtum does a hard fork, a large number of nodes disappear and never come back - why? I had a similar problem when Qtum last did a hard fork (wallet wouldn't sync), published a solution on their twitter account - got no help, simply got banned! That's when I sold all my Qtum.

Fortunately, they released a new version of their Electrum wallet, and it re-synced, and I got my coins back. That's all I can suggest. But there's no recent update, it seems. Have you tried re-installing?

Have you saved the private keys? If all else fails, if you have the private keys, you won't lose your coins.
efemtekem

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:38:36 AM

So accumulation is over...can we start please..thank You!  Wink

Seems every time Qtum does a hard fork, a large number of nodes disappear and never come back - why? I had a similar problem when Qtum last did a hard fork (wallet wouldn't sync), published a solution on their twitter account - got no help, simply got banned! That's when I sold all my Qtum.

Fortunately, they released a new version of their Electrum wallet, and it re-synced, and I got my coins back. That's all I can suggest. But there's no recent update, it seems. Have you tried re-installing?

Have you saved the private keys? If all else fails, if you have the private keys, you won't lose your coins.

Currently, my coins are showing in my wallet, but I cannot actively send them to the stock exchange or to another wallet. The reason is because of the hard fork. I had previously restored my wallet for adverse situations. But after the update, I cannot transfer to another place in my wallet. After that, I reloaded the wallet on the 64 processor computer and when I do the restore wallet in the new wallet, only transactions are coming. My coin is 0 on the 64 bit processor, but there are amounts on the 32 bit processor, which is my old computer. I cannot find a way to transfer these coins to the stock market or elsewhere. As I said, my wallet has a .dat file.
JB395

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 05:02:29 PM

Currently, my coins are showing in my wallet, but I cannot actively send them to the stock exchange or to another wallet. The reason is because of the hard fork. I had previously restored my wallet for adverse situations. But after the update, I cannot transfer to another place in my wallet. After that, I reloaded the wallet on the 64 processor computer and when I do the restore wallet in the new wallet, only transactions are coming. My coin is 0 on the 64 bit processor, but there are amounts on the 32 bit processor, which is my old computer. I cannot find a way to transfer these coins to the stock market or elsewhere. As I said, my wallet has a .dat file.

Qtum had a manditory hard fork to Qtum Core wallet version 0.19.1 on August 28. This hard fork added offline staking protocol to mainnet.

Wallets that were not updated to version 0.19.1 by block 680,000 would show missing transactions, block reward problems, etc.

The recovery is basically 1) Update to version 0.19.1, 2) delete the local blockchain and resync the whole thing 3) run the zapwallettxes=2 command on startup. This blog gives more details for Windows wallets https://blog.qtum.org/hard-fork-special-windows-2c8febdbcd43

Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2020, 07:12:06 PM

Qtum Now Has Over 2 Million Addresses That Have Been Created!

efemtekem

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:37:56 PM

Qtum had a manditory hard fork to Qtum Core wallet version 0.19.1 on August 28. This hard fork added offline staking protocol to mainnet.

Wallets that were not updated to version 0.19.1 by block 680,000 would show missing transactions, block reward problems, etc.

The recovery is basically 1) Update to version 0.19.1, 2) delete the local blockchain and resync the whole thing 3) run the zapwallettxes=2 command on startup. This blog gives more details for Windows wallets https://blog.qtum.org/hard-fork-special-windows-2c8febdbcd43

But if I think the situation is a little different;
The computer I use is a 32-bit processor computer and I cannot convert my computer to a 64-bit processor. My qtum wallet on my computer is mainnet-ignition-v0.18.3 (32-bit). After the hard fork update on August 28, 2020, I cannot update my wallet to mainnet-ignition-v0.19.1. I just have the wallet.dat file and password. If I load the mainnet-ignition-v0.19.1 wallet on another 64 bit processor computer, the coins do not come when I say restore wallet. I do not know what path to follow. You mentioned 2) delete the local blockchain and resync the whole thing 3) run the zapwallettxes = 2 command on startup. there is no option to choose boxes.
The boxes that I have
1 Restore File
2 Rebuild blockhain index
3 Recover transactions without metadata
4 Delete the local copy of the block chain. There is no image in the picture that appears called restore wallet you provided in your blog link. I wonder if I am the only one experiencing this trouble.

JB395

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:15:00 AM

The computer I use is a 32-bit processor computer and I cannot convert my computer to a 64-bit processor. My qtum wallet on my computer is mainnet-ignition-v0.18.3 (32-bit). After the hard fork update on August 28, 2020, I cannot update my wallet to mainnet-ignition-v0.19.1. I just have the wallet.dat file and password. If I load the mainnet-ignition-v0.19.1 wallet on another 64 bit processor computer, the coins do not come when I say restore wallet. I do not know what path to follow. You mentioned 2) delete the local blockchain and resync the whole thing 3) run the zapwallettxes = 2 command on startup. there is no option to choose boxes.
The boxes that I have
1 Restore File
4 Delete the local copy of the block chain. There is no image in the picture that appears called restore wallet you provided in your blog link. I wonder if I am the only one experiencing this trouble.

Sorry I wasn't focused on the 32-bitness of your computer. Bitcoin discontinued 32-bit versions a few updates ago, as did Qtum. There are a few things to try.

For "Restore Wallet" with a version 0.19.1 installed, the full name for the 3rd option is "zapwallettxes=2 recover transactions without metadata" so that is the option to chose (with a v0.19.1 wallet installed on a 64-bit machine and a new blockchain fully synced).

If you are missing images maybe try another browser.

Another approach to recovering the wallet is using the private keys. On your 32-bit older version wallet, find the Console to check the active addresses with the "listaddressgroupings" command. For every address with a balance (may be only one) dump the private key using this command

Code:
dumpprivkey "address" 

Copy each private key (but be careful because private keys provide unencrypted access to your funds) and use to restore the wallet on Qtum Electrum (runs on 32-bit machines) or the Qtum Web Wallet (https://qtumeco.io/wallet). On the Web wallet this option is called "Restore from WIF".

TomThumb

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:04:36 PM

Why are you not able to use a 32-bit computer or, say, Windows 7 32-bit? In future, I recommend this wallet:

https://exodus.io

That said, the ".dat" file should be in a format that's CPU agnostic. It's bad design if it isn't! Are you sure you're not doing something else wrong?
efemtekem

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:34:24 AM

The boxes that I have
1 Restore File

Sorry I wasn't focused on the 32-bitness of your computer. Bitcoin discontinued 32-bit versions a few updates ago, as did Qtum. There are a few things to try.

For "Restore Wallet" with a version 0.19.1 installed, the full name for the 3rd option is "zapwallettxes=2 recover transactions without metadata" so that is the option to chose (with a v0.19.1 wallet installed on a 64-bit machine and a new blockchain fully synced).

If you are missing images maybe try another browser.

Another approach to recovering the wallet is using the private keys. On your 32-bit older version wallet, find the Console to check the active addresses with the "listaddressgroupings" command. For every address with a balance (may be only one) dump the private key using this command

Code:
dumpprivkey "address" 

Copy each private key (but be careful because private keys provide unencrypted access to your funds) and use to restore the wallet on Qtum Electrum (runs on 32-bit machines) or the Qtum Web Wallet (https://qtumeco.io/wallet). On the Web wallet this option is called "Restore from WIF".

When I type my wallet address after I enter the dumpprivkey command in the console Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13) error.
efemtekem

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:49:18 AM

Why are you not able to use a 32-bit computer or, say, Windows 7 32-bit? In future, I recommend this wallet:

https://exodus.io

That said, the ".dat" file should be in a format that's CPU agnostic. It's bad design if it isn't! Are you sure you're not doing something else wrong?

I'd like to use it, but after the hard fork I can't send it from my wallet to the exchange or any other wallet as I don't think it's doing something wrong. As I read on the forums, these problems occur when we do not update or transfer to another location before the hard fork. Now, my only thought is to transfer my wallet from my 32 bit computer to an exchange or another wallet. I believe in Qtum technology, I hope it will be very good in the future.
JB395

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:11:47 PM

When I type my wallet address after I enter the dumpprivkey command in the console Error: Please enter the wallet passphrase with walletpassphrase first. (code -13) error.

You need to unlock the wallet before dumping the private keys.

The wallet.dat file can be used on any computer running the Qtum Core wallet. The private key can be used with any Qtum wallet that imports private keys.
efemtekem

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 05:31:25 PM

You need to unlock the wallet before dumping the private keys.

The wallet.dat file can be used on any computer running the Qtum Core
wallet. The private key can be used with any Qtum wallet that imports private keys.

If my wallet lock is the password entered when sending stakes or coins, I enter the password for a single stake or when sending coins, is there another step to activate it? before doing dummprivkey
JB395

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:29:40 PM

If my wallet lock is the password entered when sending stakes or coins, I enter the password for a single stake or when sending coins, is there another step to activate it? before doing dummprivkey

An encrypted Qtum Core wallet has a single passphrase that can be used to fully unlock the wallet, or unlock the wallet for staking only. To send coins or dump the private key the wallet must be fully unlocked.

To fully unlock the Qtum-Qt GUI wallet go to Settings - Unlock wallet and "untick" the little box "For staking only." Then enter the passphrase and click OK.

To fully unlock the qtumd daemon wallet using qtum-cli enter the command as appropriate for your operating system:

Code:
qtum-cli walletpassphrase "your_passphrase" 600

Here the wallet would be fully unlocked for 600 seconds.

efemtekem

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:02:44 PM

An encrypted Qtum Core wallet has a single passphrase that can be used to fully unlock the wallet, or unlock the wallet for staking only. To send coins or dump the private key the wallet must be fully unlocked.

To fully unlock the Qtum-Qt GUI wallet go to Settings - Unlock wallet and "untick" the little box "For staking only." Then enter the passphrase and click OK.

To fully unlock the qtumd daemon wallet using qtum-cli enter the command as appropriate for your operating system:

Code:
qtum-cli walletpassphrase "your_passphrase" 600

Here the wallet would be fully unlocked for 600 seconds.

Thank you very much for JB395 information.
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 01:31:54 AM

August Recap: Offline Staking & More

A lot has happened with Qtum in the month of August! Offline staking protocol hard fork took effect, the testnet Stake-A-Thon winded down, the mainnet Stake-A-Thon just got started, and the huge DeFi grant program went live, making this past August one the hottest months on record.

August started out with the continuation of the Qtum Testnet Stake-A-Thon which completed on August 24th paying out a total of 820 QTUM! We would like to say thank you to everyone who participated and congratulate all winners (as a special thank you, 5 lucky participants will receive an additional 100 QTUM prize)!

Read more https://blog.qtum.org/august-recap-offline-staking-more-42d1a5418d67

Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: