Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Darcrus (DAR) Blockchain Database Startup - Swap from Nxt to Waves Sep 15  (Read 129048 times)
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 12:42:00 PM

I support Darcrus and can't wait to see what will happen after the distribution has been made. I wonder ehst price the coin will fetch people must not dump.they must hold on to the coin until the value is good and stays that way. I hope Darcrus stays strong and the platform works as it should.

There can be some correction in the beginning of trading as some people will try to cash in quickly. But anyone who believes in Darcrus should use this opportunity to add more at cheaper rates and average their total price. And then, hold on to it for future appreciation! Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:44:43 PM

prersonally i hope much for this project and sure this project will be great in the future..come on guys invest invest invest Grin
Sure, It is a good project. Just looking at the time of the crowdfund with the bitcoin spike. One will be looking for a better way to maximize the moment. It is a critical time, U know it.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:18:59 PM

prersonally i hope much for this project and sure this project will be great in the future..come on guys invest invest invest Grin
Sure, It is a good project. Just looking at the time of the crowdfund with the bitcoin spike. One will be looking for a better way to maximize the moment. It is a critical time, U know it.

It us amazing to raise 250 BTC even bitcoin jumps so high, incredible performance, good job devs
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:28:52 PM

AHhh Goodluck with this V2 ...

Old v1 thread (BTC was refunded due to not meeting 1000 BTC goal) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676111.0
I revised the goals to make it more participant friendly. Smiley

Dude, u talking about millions of euro's u just want for nothing.
Yes i call ur work nothing, because other devs do it for free.

I see the ICO on bittrex, i joined the last 2 ico's on bittrex both scam, i will not take a 3th time a ico scam on Bittrex.

People ask sick, sick, really sick money before even a release (like u do), wtf is wrong with u guys? This is not 1k euro, u talking about millions !!! freak

jojotequila11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:30:52 PM

There are 5,371,282 outstanding SIGWONET and SIGFARM tokens. Current token holders start out at a 1:1 swap rate when swapping in either token. In the event the ICO is not fully funded and some of the Darcrus tokens are burned, the percentage of the amount burned will be subtracted from the swap.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 02:32:48 PM

I support Darcrus and can't wait to see what will happen after the distribution has been made. I wonder ehst price the coin will fetch people must not dump.they must hold on to the coin until the value is good and stays that way. I hope Darcrus stays strong and the platform works as it should.

Look at all other ico's, price is high during the ico, dev earn sick money and after the ico the price drops to 0.
It was also with all the other ico's, also on bittrex (singularDTV, somebody?), many words, many pictures from team. They earned, sick, sick money on the bittrex ico and after it was all gone.
Ofc they earn like a million euro with this scam, ofc they are gone after that..
Just 1 weekend work and they earn a million, wtf do u think they do? They leave the coin and goes to the next project.

dragonchopper9

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:28:52 PM

Look at all other ico's, price is high during the ico, dev earn sick money and after the ico the price drops to 0.
It was also with all the other ico's, also on bittrex (singularDTV, somebody?), many words, many pictures from team. They earned, sick, sick money on the bittrex ico and after it was all gone.
Ofc they earn like a million euro with this scam, ofc they are gone after that..
Just 1 weekend work and they earn a million, wtf do u think they do? They leave the coin and goes to the next project.

Perhaps you are right, but majority of such projects can not get on normal exchange. Darcrus already there and it is important to begin with.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:38:34 PM

AHhh Goodluck with this V2 ...

Old v1 thread (BTC was refunded due to not meeting 1000 BTC goal) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1676111.0
I revised the goals to make it more participant friendly. Smiley

Dude, u talking about millions of euro's u just want for nothing.
Yes i call ur work nothing, because other devs do it for free.

I see the ICO on bittrex, i joined the last 2 ico's on bittrex both scam, i will not take a 3th time a ico scam on Bittrex.

People ask sick, sick, really sick money before even a release (like u do), wtf is wrong with u guys? This is not 1k euro, u talking about millions !!! freak

Don't invest what you cant afford to lose and besides do some research before putting money into it.
sigwo (OP)

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:55:29 PM

Excuse my ignorance if my line of thinking is incorrect, but

From the OP:
"No more spending hours...setting up 2, 3, or 4 different disaster recover efforts."

"Companies will have full ability to change the GUI to suit their distinct needs..."

Isn't a graphical user interface - regardless of how its customized to appear - vastly different than setting up storage backups?

Not to mention, the blockchain won't help much if you lose all your data.  What're you gonna do the day after a data disaster, open up the chain and go, 'yep, lost all my shit. says it right there!'

I'm sure there are technical details I haven't read yet, but I don't understand the emphasis Darcrus is placing on a user interface, when that's the least important aspect when it comes to securing and protecting one's infrastructure/database/etc.

Great question.
GUI is a very important piece, as we can map the GUI to storage (transaction space) in any blockchain. Blockchain is important as long as we have the TX speed and space for the data that the business wants to store and protect. GUI makes the end user comfortable with the product, therefore a viable solution for many businesses and makes it an easier integration for the local IT shop when deploying. The GUI to an end user can look the same, be upgraded, changed, etc as the business sees fit. As you know, blockchains automatically replicate to like-minded nodes (IE same blockchain) wherever they have connections. We can limit (or not limit) these connections in the configuration files. You would have to lose all of your nodes to lose all of your data.

I stress so much about the GUI because regular businesses have no idea about blockchain tech. I can sell/talk/engineer solutions for businesses without having to try and explain bitcoin and all the other things that go along with it. Most of them don't know how SQL works either....
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 03:57:12 PM

Will Darcrus be attending at the http://blockchain-expo.com London ?

It's key to get as much exposure as possible, hope you guys will be there!

No, I won't make it to this conference, but I plan on making it to US-based conferences.
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:08:57 PM

Will Darcrus be attending at the http://blockchain-expo.com London ?

It's key to get as much exposure as possible, hope you guys will be there!

No, I won't make it to this conference, but I plan on making it to US-based conferences.

Great! Gonna be an exciting 2017 Cheesy Darcrus + BTC to the moon !

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:12:12 PM

There are 5,371,282 outstanding SIGWONET and SIGFARM tokens. Current token holders start out at a 1:1 swap rate when swapping in either token. In the event the ICO is not fully funded and some of the Darcrus tokens are burned, the percentage of the amount burned will be subtracted from the swap.

This is a good observation, I will like Darcrus team response to this. 

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sigwo (OP)

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

This is a good observation, I will like Darcrus team response to this. 

I'm not sure what response you need? There is no question in the copy/paste from my statement on the ANN/CFC page....

What is the question?
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:19:10 PM

DAR tokens 4000 satoshi not actively buying  Undecided

Because they bought at 2500 sat, which is more cheaper, you know if they bought in cheaper price, why they buy higher?
  You want to say that all who wanted to buy all bought 2500? I think that not all, there are those people that do not have time to buy because 2500 is now only buy in 4000 or pass Undecided
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:18:17 PM

Really? The coins a 2500 sats are already gone, and now people have to pay 4000 sats?  For real?
iambitcoin5

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:43:12 PM

Can't wait to see what the opening price will be at launch. I even bought a nice chunk at 4000 satoshis. Go Darcrus!  Cheesy

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:58:08 PM

Excellent point!! If you don't trust the person on whom the project depends, you should not buy their token.
iambitcoin5

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:06:18 PM

Excellent point!! If you don't trust the person on whom the project depends, you should not buy their token.
Difference with Darcrus is Steven has been working on this project since before the first ICO started. I trust this whole project and Darcrus will surely be a success just like stratis.  Smiley

sambiohazard

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:17:10 PM

Exactly as i said, don't  buy or come and FUD if you dont know or trust the person behind the project, no one is forcing anyone to buy and everyone can do their own research. Just because other ICOs were scams doesn't mean this one is too, that is not logical. Totally agree with you about sigwo, i was already receiving dividends from sigassets for last few months.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:46:35 AM

Really? The coins a 2500 sats are already gone, and now people have to pay 4000 sats?  For real?

It's an attempt to artificially set an unrealistic pre-release market price. Most likely will get destroyed once released.

As the presale has almost come to a halt with the ridiculously over priced ICO and initial spread, I can imagine only uninformed nubs paying this outrageous price at this point.

Surprising it raised this much after Sigwo tried to defraud first round of investors until being called out and changing the terms of ICO many times after it had completed.

Just so you know the type of person you are dealing with.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: