Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

Some countries do not support Bitcoin because they see it  as a threat to their own Fiat currency. If everybody starts using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies for payment and everything then who will use Fiat money? Moreover bitcoin's decentralized, and the government can't control it so many countries don't accept it. The government just bans everything which it can't control.
As you said, why does the Japanese government still accept the cryptocurrency? I doubt this thing, if the Japanese people are using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to replace Japanese yen, the government will ban cryptocurrency as soon as they can, trust me! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

I think sooner or later each government will need to decide on bitcoin - whether to "approve it" or make illegal - and naturally authoritarian governments tend to forbid everything they do not understand "just in case" while more democratic try to accommodate. Nevertheless there will be more and more regulation of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general - which is not necessarily a bad thing...   
The main reason about this fact is countries governments are still thinking and they want to see the future scope of bitcoin and as they will be satisfied then they will declare at every forum that bitcoin is legalized in their region for this purpose economists of every region must be given a short seminar about bitcoin so that he can tell his government that how much beneficial is bitcoin, once 60% of world start using it then will be awesome.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:47:55 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

Yes you are right even in our country the goverment official didnt recognize cryptocurrency or we should say bitcoin they btoadcast in televesion even radio that if you join in trading or in bitcoin currency they are arrest you at put in the jail so that every user of bitcoin was always careful. Why they are doing this they didnt know the benefits of using bitcoin.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

First of all you have to understand that blockchain is distributing servers into many places. And by doing the mining stuff you actually are being a server for transactions.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:16:27 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

As in my country Bitcoin is also banned, it would be a violation of the law if the Bitcoin transaction between individuals next year, when the law began to apply. In fact, governments forbid the BTC from fearing that the cryptocurrency would cause the country's currency markets to be affected because at present the prices of the Bitcoin are very high. As in the country I tend to make a lot of money from the BTC, the government has banned the BTC completely to prevent the BTC replacing offline currency.

Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:42:43 AM

Some countries don't support bitcoin, for the reason of preserving their economic policy. Bitcoin is, as we all know it is absolutely opposite to a certain government. Bitcoin is decentralized. When using bitcoin, people is free from taxes which is the government number one policy. I think that is the reason why other countries don't allow people to use bitcoin.
Bugoy.koykoy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:01:04 AM

I think why bitcoin is not supported in some countries because they dont know how to manage or use this and some of them think to bitcoin is scammer . Also bitcoin have no taxed so the government is opposed to it
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:26:40 AM

There are many reasons and reasons, among them; Since Bitcoin transactions are one-way, there is little protection from fraud without rejecting payments, but this can also be done in other ways by preventing unlawful payment rejections.
And this is one of the areas of the legal framework under consideration in some jurisdictions.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:36:24 AM

I think some countries that forbid the use of bitcoin are some underdeveloped countries, I think you should go out and go to a more developed country but that is not very feasible. I think in the future bitcoin will be accepted nationwide.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:57:34 AM

I think there are some countries that do not support bitcoin because they assume that bitcoin is the digital currency and not the country's official currency, full of risks and there is no law governing it, so it could hurt its users
aamin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

I think because it is not internationally recognized and some countries think it is a fake coin and just a bubble will go away with time
tinytrader

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

I think because it is not internationally recognized and some countries think it is a fake coin and just a bubble will go away with time

It is obviously internationally recognized. Most of the government thinks that if people get enough permission to use btc within their monetary system, people will have almost every control and authority will loose control over the public's asset. BTC is also volatile and dangerous too. If you do not know what you are doing
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

I have heard about bitcoin that was being banned by other countries. Think about of it. Why other country banned bitcoin? Why bitcoin are not supported in some countries? I think the main reason why butcoin is not supported in Some countries becauae they think that it is risky. For them, bitcoin can affect their economy to fall down. They think that bitcoin is a illegal activities.But Some countries don't know that bitcoin have advantages and benefits that you can get. Bitcoin serve as job for us so that we can earn an extra income and we can save it for our future. Some countries think that it is too dangerous and bitcoin is not their priority. They have their own way to to earn money why did not support bitcoin.

valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:29 PM

countries that do not accept bitcoin may have different policies, I think bitcoin is good for all countries in the world, because bitcoin is a good digital asset and can improve a country's economy
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:19:20 PM

I do not know why can you said that but bitcoin is really popular in many countries today. It was triggered by the volatility of bitcoin, well, who will not be attracted to the quick or fast changing of the price and with a short period of time, you can see your profit without any hard work but I think you just need to a lot of patience. Bitcoin is the original digital currency, people will not be taking it as a fake coin unless that individual do not know what a digital currency is. They are talking about bitcoin but the truth is, did not even know what really is it and what is the purpose of this currency. Also, bitcoin may be bubble, but I think it is a bubble that will not be popped soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:51 PM

They are afraid of innovation. They are afraid that bitcoin can be used by the terrorists to conquer their country. Also they didn't have the courage to take risk of their resources to earn.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:28:04 PM

I have heard about bitcoin that was being banned by other countries. Think about of it. Why other country banned bitcoin? Why bitcoin are not supported in some countries? I think the main reason why butcoin is not supported in Some countries becauae they think that it is risky. For them, bitcoin can affect their economy to fall down. They think that bitcoin is a illegal activities.But Some countries don't know that bitcoin have advantages and benefits that you can get. Bitcoin serve as job for us so that we can earn an extra income and we can save it for our future. Some countries think that it is too dangerous and bitcoin is not their priority. They have their own way to to earn money why did not support bitcoin.

I agree with you.
maybe what the government thinks in a country that rejects bitcoin is able to destroy its country. And most of the country does not understand what bitcoin is and can only resist bitcoin on an unclear basis.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:46 PM

I think the reason why some country not supported the bitcoin its because of the anonymity, that is mostly the reasons. It is hard to trust really for the government with something so trivial and something that they can't regulate in their point of view. Though good example for this is Russia which banned Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but look at them now who is recognizing and legalizing Bitcoin like Japan because they see the potential and can truly help them in the financial crisis they have been facing. I hope that other countries my see it as well.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:44:28 PM

I agree with you.
maybe what the government thinks in a country that rejects bitcoin is able to destroy its country. And most of the country does not understand what bitcoin is and can only resist bitcoin on an unclear basis.

The government are the most intelligent group of the country, they can manipulate people the way they want to and they can make things depending on what they want it, also they all have power. If the government rejects bitcoin, it is clear that it will be having a great effect in the country's economy in the future. Think of it, if bitcoin is used by almost of the population of that country, it is decentralized and volatile so the government will be having a hard time to maintain their economy with it. So the result is that country will surely depend their economy to the price changing of the digital currency, so imagine a country's economy that is so volatile like bitcoin, that will be the worse don't you think?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RaphB

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:08:06 AM

Governments fear bitcoin as they face huge loss in tax revenues. They also suffer loss in transaction fees due to transactions done through bitcoins. They think that illegal money is easily sent to their countries from abroad through bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: