Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

Yes, it will be quite sad for me to hear that they banned bitcoin because of some fraud and illegal activities they should consider the good use of bitcoins.
Even if they legally restrict the use of bitcoin there's no guarantee that criminals will stop using it.
Many countries prohibits their citizen to earn bitcoin because of that idea. Bad news leads to the government not to legalizes it. But some areas in the world has been accepted bitcoin as a legal money and it can be the payment for the things that you have been purchased. Hopefully someday it could be accepted and recognized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livinglightning

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:44:22 AM

Each country has different laws. Bitcoin only appears over 10 years. Therefore, the introduction of bitcoin into management in some countries is still limited. Acceptance of its existence in some countries is not available
snowcrashed

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me
Yeah to accept Bitcoin in some countries takes so much attention. the governments need to make sure that accepting Bitcoin WON"T let their countries down, they can not risk their couintries.
ki1l1ki

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

The regulative condition in majority of the world is still undetermined, with absolutely no laws regarding bitcoins which means it is allowed, since it's not illegal, in another set of countries bitcoin is accepted and legalized (Canada, US, Australia, Japan, NK etc...), Few countries did put restrictions but not outright illegal like China and Russia.
As you can see the majority is still with allowing bitcoins, those refusing it are due to regulatory causes mostly, which should clear over time.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:48:54 PM

bitcoin is not really supported in other countries why? because some of people who abuse bitcoin too much for example they used bitcoin for selling drugs and every illegal things that can communicate through or bu using bitcoin but some of countries who supported this bitcoin they believe that in there country are very responsible to handle this
Sinkova

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

My country,Ukraine is not support Bitcoin. It will make easy for people to be more informed in Bitcoin.It could give new opportunities ,possibilities for my country.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:16:25 PM

SUPPORTED and ACCEPTED are two different things. From my point of view, support has to do with being integrated into the economy while accept has to do with a person to person usage.
On the issue of support, bitcoin as a Cryptocurrency it is cannot be easily brought down on a day to day usage for transactions and payment. Bitcoin is not supported in my country because the technology required to use it is not available but it is acceptable, for instance if I have a Bitcoin enlightened Friend, we can choose to exchange and pay via Bitcoin.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:18:50 PM

bitcoin is not really supported in other countries why? because some of people who abuse bitcoin too much for example they used bitcoin for selling drugs and every illegal things that can communicate through or bu using bitcoin but some of countries who supported this bitcoin they believe that in there country are very responsible to handle this

Don't under estimate the bitcoin saying that it is been used for illegal activities. Actually there is any strong proof for it. If it been used you when get this much adoption over bitcoin and implementing business with the block chain technology.
Once btc is known every people in cities of the developed countries then bitcoin will be easy to use for everyone.
toaster3

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:20:01 PM

Many people have known bitcoin lately and many of the world's policymakers already know about digital currencies like Bitcoin, but many of them have not made laws or legal rules about digital currencies because of the complexity of digital currencies like Bitcoin.
Therefore, from late 2013 to 2014 many warnings and directives from central banks and financial policy-making authorities in various countries have warned that Bitcoin has not been recognized by the state as an investment asset, instrument of payment, or a legitimate currency. Some of the institutions are anxious about the stability of the country's financial system, if large-scale adoption of Bitcoin occurs.
But as time passes, some countries begin to look at Bitcoin and digital currencies with different perspectives, and try to impose rules on the digital currency. Typically, regulation is not something that all parties support. But in the case of Bitcoin, regulation is a gift. Bitcoin regulation is something that the Bitcoin community has around the world.

Each country has its own rules and laws. If everyone starts using bitcoin in the country the government would be in loss because the country wont get enough taxes and etc. Their will be a great loss in the country's economy. That is the reason some countries are not supporting bitcoin.  
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:20:53 PM

Bitcoin is not supported in all the countries because it has some policies regarding using bitcoins.because some people were using bitcoins for money laundering and drugs .well i have not got any information about this till now .
I agree with you. Although they are very developed and bitcoin can open up new pages of currency history. However, some countries still do not believe in bitcoin. It may be due to various reasons that bitcoin is not acceptable there.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

Bitcoin is not supported in all the countries because it has some policies regarding using bitcoins.because some people were using bitcoins for money laundering and drugs .well i have not got any information about this till now .
I agree with you. Although they are very developed and bitcoin can open up new pages of currency history. However, some countries still do not believe in bitcoin. It may be due to various reasons that bitcoin is not acceptable there.

You are wrong, nowadays, in the world, there are no countries to deny bitcoin, there are only two forms here: some countries accept and legalize bitcoin as a real currency, Again, countries that have not accepted bitcoin, but their citizens still use bitcoin normally.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:07:41 PM

The recognition of the currency is an agreement among States on the recognition of property claims. The currency of another country is its assets. In the event of a problem with bitcoin whom States can claim? No it will not.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

Perhaps for that reason they prohibit the use of bitcoin in their country, whereas bitcoin is a digital currency that is not regulated by any state or institution, and should be accessible to anyone through an internet connection.
Yes make in sance, so bitcoins be considered as illegal currency, illegal asset and illegal instrument of investment
 there are no really rules of bitcoins except the system of bitcoins its self,
bitcoins is decentralize that is mean bitcoins is high risk losing value for invest in it, so some countries doesn't support bitcoins
 for currency, asset and any other related bitcoins.
Not everywhere but where it is not supported yes all your investment will be treated as illegal according to the laws of the respective countries.

There are both advantages and disadvantages of everything and so is the decentralization a disadvantage for the bitcoin in various regions. The countries prohibit supporting the bitcoin because they can’t trace whoever is sending and receiving it.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:45:31 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me
In some country they banned bitcoin, and other nations why they're supporting it because they thought bitcoin was a threat to their
business and can have a conflict once they adapt bitcoin, just something like that.

Bitcoins gives national conflict on each banking system on all countries thats why some other countries banned their country men to used this coin, But their banned implementation has not been totally cast since there are several people who came from banned countries still using it since they know they can get more benifits unto it and rather can earn more money from staking and job hunting with the help of this coin.
Yeah the bitcoin can be a threat to the existing banking system damaging the whole financial system planned by a country. This is the basic reason that the bitcoin is a challenge to the banks due to which the governments don’t want the bitcoin in their country to keep the financial operations going smooth.

If the bitcoin is inducted it will be conflicting for the state bank even and the state bank means a regulatory authority which the bitcoin don’t accepts.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Most countries does not accept Bitcoin cause they think it is a form of high money dupe to her countries economy and a free way of stealing from the country in a genuine way without been caught.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

Many countries are still afraid to introduce new technologies, including electronic currencies, but using the biton would significantly improve the economy of such countries. I think they will soon join the bitcoin.

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:39:49 PM

Maybe they can not accept Bitcoin yet and they have a bad idea about Bitcoin. Not because Bitcoin is too risky, but because Bitcoin is involved in many unauthorized transactions and underground transactions. Countries do not accept Bitcoin because they can not control it thoroughly if it is accepted. Besides, I think they do not have the technical means nor the knowledge of this virtual currency. The money you earn is legitimate, but it's not clear when you disclose it, you can be fined and jail if you work in a country that does not accept Bitcoin.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

I think it's the policy of every country, and such a policy will be different in every country. Or else there will be a disadvantaged party if bitcoins exist within the country.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:11:00 PM

Many countries are still afraid to introduce new technologies, including electronic currencies, but using the biton would significantly improve the economy of such countries. I think they will soon join the bitcoin.
That country will need a high quality conviction before they can accept Bitcoin into their marketing economy and this conviction will be in the far future when majority of countries has accepted Bitcoin into their economy.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:33:13 AM

Each country has different laws. Bitcoin only appears over 10 years. Therefore, the introduction of bitcoin into management in some countries is still limited. Acceptance of its existence in some countries is not available
Yes you’re right, bitcoins are not well known but it is only in the past like 2 years ago, now a days every one well known about bitcoins. Even a small child who just start using internet well known about bitcoins and do you know what make everyone to get knowledge about bitcoin?? Let me tell you, it’s the price of bitcoin that make everyone think about it, bitcoin’s sky touching price can make any lazy person to work for it Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: