Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous, doesn't matter if government supports it or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:14:36 AM

It' Matters, you can't cross border without permission of your government. You can't buy product's without permission of government (government body pass the product) , You can't use your currency notes if it was ban to use, It's same with Bitcoin you can't use it without permission of government,may you use but you have to high fee for your bitcoin( Jail)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:35:43 AM

They don't support bitcoin because they don't have interest on that and they know also about capabilities of their people. Bitcoin is an online transaction so therefore needs also a stable internet connection and thats a big problem  in the poor countries who have limited on that. Even if the government wanted to be but a big possibilities that the large group of communities won't recognized it.
Goler

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:39:27 AM

a lot of factors why bitcoin is not supported in some countries of which every country has its own laws, perhaps those countries fear will affect the stability of the currency there is in the country.
Kirachan95

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:41:55 AM

I don't think "some", It must be "almost" cause the government can't control the payment and the person who made it that why a lot of people is taking adventages of that problem to do money laundering. Beside when people use bitcoin they don't have to pay the tax, It'll be a big loss for government Cheesy
cakra

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:13:34 AM

Each country has its own policies. The rules set must have been through careful consideration from their point of view. We should be able to respect each other. Smiley
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

I think that there were two main reason why they did not want bitcoin.

1. Tax evasion- the government will have a big problem when less money going to the treasury. espcially the corrupt officials, the less money going to treaury the less money they can get illegally.

The corrupt government officials can take advantage as well.
They can store the dirty money in bitcoin wallets without being traced. Because some countries had a law that all government official must declared their wealth to the public.

2. Money laundering- criminals will take advantage and store their money in bitcoin wallets so government could not trace it. Unlike if the Criminals stored their money in the banks.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:58:58 AM

The governments of some countries fear to lose control of their own currency (where they can control inflation, cash flow and print the money). If their people start to use Bitcoin, which has no inflation, no one wants their Fiat money anymore. That's probably why they do not support or even forbid the use of alternative currencies like Bitcoin.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

Bitcoin is not supported in other country because the government does not approve of it. They don't want to adapt Bitcoin because it is decentralized and have no control over it. But I think in the near future, if they see that lots of countries are starting to adapt and accept Bitcoin, some of them will follow it and will do the same.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:30:03 AM

The governments of some countries fear to lose control of their own currency (where they can control inflation, cash flow and print the money). If their people start to use Bitcoin, which has no inflation, no one wants their Fiat money anymore. That's probably why they do not support or even forbid the use of alternative currencies like Bitcoin.
Actually the country's goverment won't lose control of their own currency they can still control the supply of it as Bitcoin has no effect on it whatsoever. And what is up with you guys looking at inflation a bad thing? For people who knows the basics of Macro Economics inflation rate of a country is actually good for both the country and their economy. There are inflation rates that signifies growth and bad inflation that signifies a bad economy.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:36:15 AM

Actually the country's goverment won't lose control of their own currency they can still control the supply of it as Bitcoin has no effect on it whatsoever. And what is up with you guys looking at inflation a bad thing? For people who knows the basics of Macro Economics inflation rate of a country is actually good for both the country and their economy. There are inflation rates that signifies growth and bad inflation that signifies a bad economy.

You have to learn from what the Chinese government is doing to all the bitcoin exchange markets in that country, the application of kyc and some strict rules they do because china suffers from significant inflation due to the serious exchange rate of btc/cny, if this is not arranged then bitcoin can replace cny in a short time and this will surely destroy the economic sovereignty in china.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

Becuase coutries have a own companies or job i think some countries not suport is because some of workers quit their job as an employer. And we all know that bitcoin value is continious to increase. that is for my opinion.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:09:25 AM

Bitcoin is not supported in other country because the government does not approve of it. They don't want to adapt Bitcoin because it is decentralized and have no control over it. But I think in the near future, if they see that lots of countries are starting to adapt and accept Bitcoin, some of them will follow it and will do the same.
Government is not the only problem and they cannot forbid the users as internet is not their property. Bitcoins is becoming famous day by day but still majority in underdeveloped countries is not aware of this technology. Many are kept deprive of this blessing. However, developing countries and developed ones have supported BTC for years now.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me
I think reason why bitcoin is not supported in the other country because of its decentralization. As far as I can see if bitcoin will be legalize to their nation maybe they want bitcoin become centralize so that they can do whatever they want. That's all what I've been thinking
about it.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:22:31 PM

Bitcoin is banned in Bangladesh,Equador,Bolivia and Kyrgyzstan.Even six months imprisonment is also given to persons if found using bitcoins in bangladesh.One thing has to be noticed that bitcoin is legalized in japan and regulated in china and russia,but banned in under developed countries.It shows the difference of understanding between developed and under developed countries.Some countries may fear that they would not be able to control illegal trades if bitcoin allowed in their countries.Also,they may fear that they would not be able to control outflow of their countries money outside the borders.They may have the fear of losing the earnings which they got from taxes.But,most of countries have started to realize that bitcoin could not be further avoided.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

What i thinl is some countries are not yet developed when it comes to technology, they might have have worling computers but lack education on how to optimize their system. Other develop countries fear that bitcoin might take ober their fiat system, and in turn their corrupt governments will have no more tax to collect. If only they can see what russia and china saw that bitcpin will be the next world currency other countries will follow, since in the future the more digital currency you have the more powerful your country will be. Governments should just let their fiat money and bitcoin go hand in hand since it is a possibility if you look at sokor and japan, they are using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on their daily lives.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:56:01 PM

Well I guess the reason why some countries don't support bitcoin is that they are skeptical. They might be afraid that btc will be used in illegal activities.  But mostly is that they cannot control it since it is decentralized.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:58:37 PM

Because I think some countries saw what are the advantages of bitcoin so that they knew and accept it in countries. And all I know is bitcoin is depend on the people of the country because the government does not do anything with it. So it is depend on the people. And many people are accepting it and using it now in their country.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:04:54 PM

There are several factors that make bitcoin not supported by some country. One of them (probably) because of the country's fiscal policy, the economic level still low so their governments are worried if his citizens explore bitcoin. Whereas, we all know bitcoin is a 'something' very risky to be an investment choice.

fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:46:35 PM

Because I think some countries saw what are the advantages of bitcoin so that they knew and accept it in countries. And all I know is bitcoin is depend on the people of the country because the government does not do anything with it. So it depends on the people. And many people are accepting it and using it now in their country.

People are accepting and using the bitcoin, but the issue is governament is not accepting. You will see Bitcoin users world wide, but except few countries, the other countries are not made this Bitcoin is legal why? Because the govt will not get any revenue from this Bitcoin. I think in future all countries will support Bitcoin let's wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: