Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:17:00 AM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

It's because of economic growth there would be a big impact and affect the government taxable transaction if all digital system would be operate for their country, It usually measures changes in business revenue, business profits, and other taxable transaction fail because of this new generation BITCOIN DIGITAL CURRENCY.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:25:24 AM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me
Because of the laws that is why many country can't accept bitcoin also the government, it seems that they will really oppose to the idea of bitcoin because I think they will lose their power once bitcoin is fully accepted in their country.
Some of the countries doesn't accept bitcoin is not just always about the power that they will have to be lessen, it is also the competition and the threat that bitcoin might be the most used currency instead the national currency or the fiat money in a country and that is why the governments are regulating it and they are trying to minimize the possible domination of bitcoin in their country.
saeron-ssi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:54 AM

Bitcoin is not supported in some countries maybe because they thought that it's an illegal thing to do. Other countries accept and used it at first but suddenly banned it in their country, the main reason is the excessive use of the said cryptocurrency. Since there's a huge amount of flat money earnings for some users, the government doesn't benefit at all because it was all tax-free. Another thing is that, bitcoin can easily be used in an underground transactions like illegal drugs because buying things, especially illegal things, can be easy using this kind of money because your identity was hidden. Maybe other countries feared this kind of insights.

Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

bitcoin is not supported in some nations simply because of the misconception about cryptocurrency and cryptography. Men and women educated from medias create the worry about bitcoin
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

Probably because the country's economic factor is very low, especially for my country which has a value of money price is quite low compared to bitcoin prices. If my country supports bitcoin and make bitcoin into new currency, it will cause big losses. Especially large companies that have long standing will go bankrupt. I want bitcoin fixed as digital currency only. Because, it really helps my economy or my country.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

there are many reasons why bitcoin has not been received in some countries such as the government has not yet legalized the existence of bitcoin in the country and the government still uses currencies such as dollars, dollars and many more according to the country using the existing currency, and all return to their respective governments.
CherryICO

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

I guess the problem is in the development of these countries and their legislation system.
The more developed, the more restrictions.
The less developed, the less awareness
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

Bitcoin is not supported in some countries because their government don't trust it. They felt unsafe using it in terms of investments. Some people also used it on illegal activities which is difficult to traced and they don't want that happen. Some countries also considered bitcoin as competition on their national currency,a fear that their economy falls down because of it.
enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

That's because the officials of the country are corrupt and if bitcoin is allowed its going to make looting of public funds easier and faster and its also going to bring about a rapid rise in the amount of people that have access to illegal weapons and other firearms since all can be purchased with bitcoin without trace of who actually paid for it.

Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:09:42 AM

These nations around the world will not acknowledge the Bitcoin simply because of the rules they have in that region.But I feel that these international locations will at some point support the Bitcoin since many other international locations settle for it. And maybe they have to see how great the Bitcoin is to change their brain
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:29:00 AM

I just found out that declaring bitcoin will get a prison sentence, in my country there is no such regulation until now, it means my country can still use bitcoin as a tool of paying even though not all cities apply it.
diagla

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:38:13 AM

I just found out that declaring bitcoin will get a prison sentence, in my country there is no such regulation until now, it means my country can still use bitcoin as a tool of paying even though not all cities apply it.

Wait at first you said you will get a prison sentence and then you said there is no regulation. Which one is it? And which country are you from?
Naruil

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:10:44 AM

Actually each country have their own policy maybe the government are concerned will many wiping the money or commonly known as money laundering. fair or not that's what we have to face because until now the existence of bitcoin is still not recognized.
Their countries , their laws.  It really depends on your definition for not supported too . If we speak about banning then as far as I know I don't think there is a country that actually banned bitcoin , at least nothing official and If there is then Its related to the banking system with one way or another . If its about the lack of usability in ATMs , local shops then there are plenty of countries and It takes time as some countries have more priorities .
Yes, every country has their own laws and practice. So, if some country from the 3rd world struck a law for banning people from using bitcoin that is their own problem not yours. The way i see it, is the lack of good understanding of what is bitcoin and how it works. When people are lazy to go and learn about something new and listen to the media i think they will only understand the negative side of that very thing. I believe that was what happened there.

I agree with you if bitcoin was shown through media that it was good i think a lot of people would have invested earlier in bitcoin just because of the media and the most of the countries do not even know about bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:57:09 AM

Wait at first you said you will get a prison sentence and then you said there is no regulation. Which one is it? And which country are you from?
If there is no regulation we cannot be jailed, that would only be possible if bitcoin will be declared as illegal and there is a penalty is someone is caught using it, I guess if that will happen I can already say that the government is afraid of this new technology. This has been founded by an anonymous person but because the system is transparent and it could bring great help to the people, I think we should fight and protect the interest of the people here.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

IT might be that there is still needs to be studies or had regarding the safety and the availability of bitcoin in a country. I think they would have to address of the economy wpuld be greater or it might affect some parts of the industry and they have to weigh the pros and cons
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:51:21 AM

Their are many countries that didn't support bitcoin or has stop supporting bitcoin.
With regards to reasons, their are plenty of reasons why they are doing it.
Most common reason is that bitcoin is being use by some people to scam others which really hurt the good reputation of bitcoin.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

I think it's strange, let alone get to the bitcoin prison in earn with hard work not by cheating, stealing or others. In my country bitcoin is not yet official in legal but there is one city in my country that make transactions using bitcoin currency and it openly not closed or covert.

tessadene

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Very interesting. I shall inquire more.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

If it endangers the countries economic status, then they can see that bitcoin is actually a threat to them rather than a great investment. Think about the possible benefits as well as the possible disasters bitcoin can provide if it enters a country's market.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

No one really knows what goverment is thinking i think. Lol.
But i bet they have their own considerations too, although it's quite weird that there're some countries who legalized it and there're also others that banned it.
About mining, i don't even know that too. I'm curious but everything is just complicated for me.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: