Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:39:33 AM

now i do not want to sell my bitcoin because bitcoin is increasing too much faster so i want to hold my bitcoin for the future and i hope i will get profit in double value in the future i think its not good time to sell bitcoin.
For now I'm going to say more bitcoins to increase it higher and make it more profitable.I want a higher value If I cash out my bitcoin through peso.In the future when I cash it out I'm going to deposit it in a bank for savings and for educational future of my children.I hope my bitcoin would grow faster and earned a lot for a higher value.
If you are going to hold bitcoins for long time, definitely nothing can stop you from becoming rich in the near future.

I like your plans with bitcoin regarding the future of your children and your concerns about the good education of your children is also highly commendable. This is the reason why people love investing into bitcoin because they provide them with best opportunity of securing their future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:39:44 PM

nothing goes planned..
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

For me as a Daily/Swish trader i sell quickly or daily and it's been proven by me that i can earn big money with that but still loose money it depends on the market.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

I have a little measure of BItcoin now. But I don't want to sell it now. If Bitcoin price will cross $5k then I think about selling. Otherwise, I hold it for a long period. And I hope at the end of this year Bitcoin price will cross $5k obviously.
yes off course price will cross $5k at the end of this year, But their is a threat in future for bitcoin, Russia also decided to stop bitcoin market in its country soon, so you have to be care full, because just like last time china case the price drop down little bit so take your decision in very short time is better for you.
yes this  Russian threat make every bitcoin holder curios about future, i mean when ever prices shoot up any misshapen and prices drop down.
This is not the first time a country will declare her enmity intention on bitcoin. I do not believe with the recent occurrence, Russia declaring war on bitcoin will really have any major impact. I had rather just hold whatever I have in my wallet as a Russian and probably one day relocate. Not like my wallet can be traced to be owned by a Russian, since that was the major idea in the first place, FREEDOM!
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

For me as a Daily/Swish trader i sell quickly or daily and it's been proven by me that i can earn big money with that but still loose money it depends on the market.

I used to make this mistake in the past and learned from it you should never trade on daily basis because eventually you will end up losing due to transaction fee and all so it's always better divide the profit and have a part of it for daily trading and the remaining should be stored for future return on investment as bitcoin can give a huge return if utilized and traded properly.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:04:06 PM

As of now I will hold my bitcoin because I believe it will increase more the price this time 4600 dollars and still continue to increase and maybe we the price of bitcoin in the year of 2018 at 10k dollars and if that happen I earn a lot of profit. But If I see I earn some profit I will sell it . It depends to situation when I sell it. But I have target price and I want to reach that.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

I have a little measure of BItcoin now. But I don't want to sell it now. If Bitcoin price will cross $5k then I think about selling. Otherwise, I hold it for a long period. And I hope at the end of this year Bitcoin price will cross $5k obviously.
yes off course price will cross $5k at the end of this year, But their is a threat in future for bitcoin, Russia also decided to stop bitcoin market in its country soon, so you have to be care full, because just like last time china case the price drop down little bit so take your decision in very short time is better for you.
yes this  Russian threat make every bitcoin holder curios about future, i mean when ever prices shoot up any misshapen and prices drop down.
This is not the first time a country will declare her enmity intention on bitcoin. I do not believe with the recent occurrence, Russia declaring war on bitcoin will really have any major impact. I had rather just hold whatever I have in my wallet as a Russian and probably one day relocate. Not like my wallet can be traced to be owned by a Russian, since that was the major idea in the first place, FREEDOM!
Its not surprising anymore for more country would really plan to ban or remove bitcoin services on their place.It would really give impact just like on what we saw on China related issues on previous month.It did affect the price but im sure people do still hold up but the fact it cant really be avoided for those weak hands would sell off their coin which makes the price dip even more and it cant really be avoided but there are wise people/trader/investors would really see this as an opportunity to buy more cheaper coins and securing it until they would able to see price increase and take profits on short term basis.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:41:00 PM

As of now I will hold my bitcoin because I believe it will increase more the price this time 4600 dollars and still continue to increase and maybe we the price of bitcoin in the year of 2018 at 10k dollars and if that happen I earn a lot of profit. But If I see I earn some profit I will sell it . It depends to situation when I sell it. But I have target price and I want to reach that.

Bitcoin price has started to rise once again so the wise thing would be to hold your coins till the end of the year as we have seen in the past that price goes higher at the end of the year and we can expect the same even from this year and I won't be surprised if price touches $6k in the year end and that would be the best time to sell your bitcoins for higher profits.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Just like everyone when the price will be the biggest and after a long observation of the market every investor should be able to find that kind of moment.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:03:30 PM

Bitcoin price has started to rise once again so the wise thing would be to hold your coins till the end of the year as we have seen in the past that price goes higher at the end of the year and we can expect the same even from this year and I won't be surprised if price touches $6k in the year end and that would be the best time to sell your bitcoins for higher profits.

I plan to hold, not just bitcoins cause I invested in some ICO`s, I plan to hold them too.
   Nothing is happening fast, bitcoin made a good progress this year and we know that bitcoin
can do more, we just need to be patient. Selling now would be mistake, and I can not say
exactly when will I decide to sell,only thing I can promise is that I will try to wait as much as
possible.
   Like Bitcoin31, I can say for myself that I have high target price, and I wish to reach it if
I can. My goal is not simple, and I know that I need to wait for years to see some prices
much higher then they are now, I believe that is possible to happen, crypto-market is growing,
this is just a beginning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

My plan is hold till  price reaches new equilbrium. I mainly check other exchanges to compare prices and found best offers.5000$ level is ok to take my profit.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:14:18 PM

My plan is hold till  price reaches new equilbrium. I mainly check other exchanges to compare prices and found best offers.5000$ level is ok to take my profit.

Majority of people are holding their coins so that they can sell when it reaches to the price of $5000 in coming months as most of the people have bought their coins at cheaper price and that is the target price of many of them to sell their coins in order to make big profits and even I am waiting to see that price so that I can sell some of my bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:08:45 PM

I think it's another challenge and I believed that it is part of another plans on those russian whales to take down and make another fork again. Freedom is freedom and that war against bitcoin will not become reality and all about speculations with no basis at all. With all those previous attemps all went out non successful, because people trusted bitcoin as well, for now don't sell until price don't hit the $10k.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

I kinda regret not buying a few days ago with that dip as it has been steadily rising since then. Still contemplating buying before it continues to increase, but who knows with so many changes going on. Tough decisions.
Do not regret mate, there is no point doing that. Just hold on, chill a bit and hopefully there may be another quick dip later on. You might just not be fortunate enough to get it that lower next time.
I have always made that decision that no matter what, it is best to buy at every dip, keep some little extra to buy more in case it goes even lower. This is just the best way that waiting for the last or lowest point of the dip.
Digital market is very unpredictable. What I do is if the value starts decreasing, I sell out some of my coins because once there is a drop; it is a sign of future dip. Then I wait until the value start rising again.

The moment when the value starts rising, I buy coins again with the price that I have earned earlier because the rise is indicator of future pump. I have earned profits this way but it is really difficult to do because I need to check value 2 to 3 times daily.
Same is the case with me as well. I won’t let myself to do such a foolish decision and waste my coins upon nothing. Selling Btcs means that you are slowly getting out of the pitch as buying your lost coins again is not an easy task indeed.

So I still haven’t planned to sell them. If I face any sort of need to be fulfilled urgently, then I try my best to accomplish the demand by earning via the online forums, joining campaigns and so on.
zypa

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

If everybody is so sure that it will go back to 5000$ is it safe to go long with leverage and then short from that point backwards?
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I have a plan to sell bitcoin when the price goes up and when I need money, if I do not need money then I will not sell bitcoin, but today I need money and bitcoin price is expensive then I will sell my bitcoin in part.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

My plan is always simple because when the price of any altcoin gave me 20% profit on the investment I made then I will sell them in the market. I cannot able to keep more than that because some time dips will happen in the market which cannot be controlled.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

Majority of people are holding their coins so that they can sell when it reaches to the price of $5000 in coming months as most of the people have bought their coins at cheaper price and that is the target price of many of them to sell their coins in order to make big profits and even I am waiting to see that price so that I can sell some of my bitcoins.

Ya I think so.Many are holding their bitcoin, when it's start to raise again. Even I had brought many bitcoin by trading it.Now I had nearly 0.040 Btc.I am planning to work with the Signature Campaign to get some more bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin reaches 5000$ means I will sell my entire bitcoin. Sure I will double as I inverse to brought it.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:56:07 AM

I only sell BTC when I need money and I will keep the remaining BTC in the future because if I have BItcoin I will easily make a profit and will be more stable in my daily life.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:19 PM

I have a plan to sell bitcoin when the price goes up and when I need money, if I do not need money then I will not sell bitcoin, but today I need money and bitcoin price is expensive then I will sell my bitcoin in part.
Why do you not sell your Bitcoin at highest price? My means not is sell your Bitcoin at all time highest price, but you only need to find the highest price of a cycle, then sell your Bitcoin to take profits, it will better than sell your Bitcoin when you need money with low price Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: