Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92500 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:58:53 AM

I'm sure the price of bitcoin is so high that I've been to the hallmark as it's so high that since then I bitcoin me in 2014 but now 2017, x14 would be my money now in bitcoin but I was not able to hold because I did not know this will increase this way. So I'm hoping for a different coin and there I hohold it now like bcc or eth just because these coins are rising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:05:09 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
Due to the continuously increasing of bitcoin value, i would probably say that it is not the time to sell my coins. Holding my coins and believing that it will keep on increasing day by day will be worth it someday because there are many people who regret the fact that they sell their coins with the low price for knowing that this bitcoin will never lasts.

wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:58:16 AM

of course, when the bitcoin price is high, but at the moment bitcoin is so high that you can do it and sell it. When the bitcoin price goes down again you start buying it as much as you just do trading but it's pretty good to have a bitcoin because every day its price rises and every day bitcoin users are increasing in the world.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?

I feel that bitcoin has not reach it's full potential in price increase. So, I want to and I am willing to wait for as long as it takes as long as I get to use my bitcoin to it's full potential. Just imagine how much will I get once it happens. I don't really fear that it will lose it's value because I believe that it would really be successful.
Flame-

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:53:37 AM

Selling for me depends on the motive of my holding or accumulation. If I am taking it as an investment, I won't sell it now, would wait. And I also believe as others said, that it has potential to touch great heights. But I also have some Bitcoins which I earn or acquire, to use it to spend.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:59:51 AM

actually i sold 25 percent of my bitcoins already but i am planning to keep the rest of my bitcoins for long. because i have this feeling that it will reached $1000 soon as what i have read during my researched. and as far as i've noticed there is a big chance that it will happen and even more than of what i've expected.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:46:48 AM

actually i sold 25 percent of my bitcoins already but i am planning to keep the rest of my bitcoins for long. because i have this feeling that it will reached $1000 soon as what i have read during my researched. and as far as i've noticed there is a big chance that it will happen and even more than of what i've expected.

Well, my basic strategy of selling coin is to wait only a months because these time is already gain and i think its better to sell 20- 25%  because its already a profit to plan for another investment to invest.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

It will reach $1000 soon? Dude it is over $9000. And it even almost hit the $10k mark as of this moment. I'm guessing it will reach it by the end of the day. At this rate, my only plan is to hodl it. I think there's no stopping the bitcoin train. You'll just have to HODL and wait for it to reach beyond the moon.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

We should all have plans about when we will sell our coins. Planning is really necessary. We can earn more money if we have good plan. Plan is also the key to become successful person.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

We should all have plans about when we will sell our coins. Planning is really necessary. We can earn more money if we have good plan. Plan is also the key to become successful person.

Not all of the plan may happen though, and when that time comes your skills in deciding will be at work.

And I think that is more important than planning because bitcoin is so volatile you will not know when it will reach a certain price and it might reach that certain price but it might continue the price increase so you have no choice but to make another plan which might not turn well.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:59:41 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 02:50:10 AM by romecheo

Maybe on the next two years from now, As I could see, Bitcoin are having unlimited potential, it gain more and more support from businesses everyday, and the community are keep growing.

Bitcoin probably would reach more than a hundred thousand dollar each. That's was the only time that I would sell my Bitcoin,

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

Maybe on the next two years from now, As I could see, Bitcoin are having unlimited potential, it gain more and more support from businesses everyday, and the community are keep growing.

Bitcoin probably would reach more than a hundred thousand dollar each. That's was only time I would sell my Bitcoin,

Well, if it will come to that, we're on the right track. Btc has just broken the 5digit mark and that's a jump of tenfold of its price when this uear started. And its not even december yet. I'd really think twice about selling btc aside from really important situations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

For me i am planning to sell all of my bitcoins, i think 2 years from now because i am believing that when we hold all of our coins, the value of it will totally increase, like the bitcoins we all know that the bitcoin price is totally increasing very fast, so if we will hold our bitcoin maybe 2 years from now the value of it is we will totally very high and when we sell it i am sure that we can make many money from it.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

There is high potential for bitcoin value to still go higher than the current value so everyone will be looking for the prices to go higher but there are high chances when everyone will be selling bitcoins when there is an emergency or financial need, it is of no use of holding bitcoins or any other currencies when there is a financial requirement you need to act on time or use the currency on time rather than saying having bitcoins but no money to spend when in need, which means you need to help yourself rather than relying on others for your necessity.

dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:18:12 PM

With altcoin, I need research carefully to find out the average fluctuation. It will help me catch the entry and exit points. With Bitcoin, I dont have any strategy. Just holding until 21 million BTC is mined
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:39:17 PM

I sell only when I need money, I know holding my coins is always good and I end up being in profit Smiley
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

When bitcoin hits massive a $20,000. I'm just following all the etheuasist prediction that is just happening and all prediction that came true this past 3months. I don't probably sell bitcoin with a small amount like this, Because i know bitcoin will surpass again and will make a new ATH
Selling of bitcoin entirely depends on the person who is the owner of bitcoins. It varies from person to person. There are few who sell when they are getting few amount of money as profit. While others keep on holding their bitcoin some period of time to get more amount of profit. I myself keep on holding my bitcoins for as long as there is no such need of selling my bitcoins.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:54:18 AM

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.
It's so bad! You had a lot of opportunities to sell Bitcoin at high price but you just wait the emergency situation to sell Bitcoin because you need money in that time. It's a bad strategy and you won't have profits through trading or investing in Bitcoin. Trust me. You should change your habits.
That's because you do not invest what you can afford to lose, when investing we should only allocate a portion from our entire finances because situations like emergency might ruin our plan, we are suppose to hold bitcoin for long term to make more profit and a separate funds must be raise for emergencies.
It all depends on the planning of the person who is holding bitcoin. I myself do sell mu bitcoins but most of the time I keep on holding my bitcoins. It is because of the reason that I know this thing will help me in having more money once I’ll sell out my bitcoins. So I go for holding of my bitcoins until and unless I do need money and that too on urgent basis. I do not go for panic selling.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

Planning to sell whe the price reach at $10000. But i will sell some anytime if i need it right away.

I always love to sell when bitcoin pumps but some emergency purposes push me to sell my whatever the price is.
I think end of the year is best to sell bitcoin because I also keep on hold bitcoin from a long time and I’m waiting for end of next month because I’m hundred present sure that bitcoin price will be more high same like next year even now a days bitcoin price is good to sell but in next couple of weeks bitcoin price is going to reached on top of the top because bitcoin is really doing a hard work for its users because bitcoin want to survive for ever.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

It's so bad! You had a lot of opportunities to sell Bitcoin at high price but you just wait the emergency situation to sell Bitcoin because you need money in that time. It's a bad strategy and you won't have profits through trading or investing in Bitcoin. Trust me. You should change your habits.
That's because you do not invest what you can afford to lose, when investing we should only allocate a portion from our entire finances because situations like emergency might ruin our plan, we are suppose to hold bitcoin for long term to make more profit and a separate funds must be raise for emergencies.
It all depends on the planning of the person who is holding bitcoin. I myself do sell mu bitcoins but most of the time I keep on holding my bitcoins. It is because of the reason that I know this thing will help me in having more money once I’ll sell out my bitcoins. So I go for holding of my bitcoins until and unless I do need money and that too on urgent basis. I do not go for panic selling.
Bitcoin reached the top level for this year as many people expected, and now they expect a correction, why to keep your bitcoin while you can get good profit from selling now and rebuying later, atleast keep a half and sell a half.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: