Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:52:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you plan to sell?  (Read 92503 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:29:51 PM

I plan to sell all my bitcoins once the market value of bitcoins in the world trade market reaches one hundred thousand US dollars. By this I can easily let go my investment and earned a huge income.
I think selling is really depend on the price if the price will become high that was really a good time to sell but if it will become low that was really their of buying.  We can really make profit on bitcoin if we are more temperate about the price . Sometime people around really choose to hold that selling earlier, Maybe the main  reason why everyone is holding is that they really wanted to have a good timing on selling.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

Currently I don't have plans to sell any of my coins because I am trying out the long term investment but if I really needed the money I would sell it right away for emergency cases. I've already set my money invested in these coins as savings for my family and for our future of course because we really can't tell what will happen tomorrow. Oh and by the way I already took my capital in all of my investments so most of it left are my profits.
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

Offering bitcoin is the hard choice we should made. In offering bitcoin, we ought to guarantee that sum we purchased in bitcoin is same sum or higher sum in selling side. Until further notice the circumstance of Bitcoin, My methodology is, If I officially earned $50, I will offer everything of my bitcoin. At that point, I sit tight for the diminishing of most minimal measure of Buying, at that point endeavor to purchase once more. That my standard system. Be that as it may, this may not last, I know there will be time I should hold my bitcoin for long time.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

Currently I don't have plans to sell any of my coins because I am trying out the long term investment but if I really needed the money I would sell it right away for emergency cases. I've already set my money invested in these coins as savings for my family and for our future of course because we really can't tell what will happen tomorrow. Oh and by the way I already took my capital in all of my investments so most of it left are my profits.
Holding for long term is a very good idea but you should not hold it all for a very long term.
I mean, have some plan to sell at different rate, what is important is that you can take your capital once the value will increase
so are only holding your profit and you will have no risk in holding.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

If i need to spend it either in the highest price or lower price if i need to use it to pay may billls or any basic needs in my family and my perosnal needs i sell my bitcoin.
Because my reason working herein to fullfil my needs spcecially my family needs.
I know herein bitcoin working as bitcoiners because want to make money for supplies the needs of  their love ones.

Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
In this world full of mistery and lot of things we can see and the price of bitcoin is high thats the time we will sell our bitcoin but they dont know the strategy on makeng money through bitcoin so im telling you to hold bitcoin until bitcoin price reach the highest price of bitcoin and that is the best time to sell bitcoin.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Probably if i see that i have almost 30 to 50 percent from my initial capital im going to sell it, or i need to sell if in case of emergency. If you holding some coins just hold it and wait the target price did you plan to sell.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

not easy to say time time but when the price reach at $17k to $22k then will be easy to think about it people are just waiting and hopefully think is also going positive and for sure people who are holding from long time might they will take good benefits.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

What is your exit point? Where will you sell your coins? How much % of your stack will you sell?
I have no plan to sell my coins right now. I think its high time for buying. I want to make 100% profit. As a result. I will hold for a long time and probably after one year price of coins will be double and I will sell.
ashahin7799

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

When bitcoin prices rise in the market, I plan to sell bitcoin. Because ,when I sell bitcoin, I will get a good profit. When the price of bitcoin decreases in the market, I will stop selling bitcoin.Because, if I sell this time I will not get profits.So, the right time for me is the price increase in the market
beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

I do not plan on selling bitcoin any time soon because I want to make bitcoin as my asset and will only sell it when I really need it
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

I think the best time to sell our bitcoin is 5 years from now. I know that the bitcoin will become more valuable 5 years from now. It is really good if we have a lot of patience for us to do bitcoin investment.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

I'm planning to sell when it's enough to have a business in out town so that l can give a stable income with my kids. Because l only live for my kids since we are separated with my husband. I have nothing to to wish for but that God will bless me for my kids. So that l can do and give all things l didn't give to my family. Because l know only through bitcoin only l can reach my dreams come true.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:59:48 PM

I think the best time to sell our bitcoin is 5 years from now. I know that the bitcoin will become more valuable 5 years from now. It is really good if we have a lot of patience for us to do bitcoin investment.
That is such a big time, although bitcoin has a good potential and even after 5 years bitcoin will survive with more high price but i do not think that most of the people can wait for such a long time. I think that the maximum time for which people can wait is 2 years. Most of the people even cannot wait for a some days and therefore they mostly give preference to short term trading and not investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:48 AM

In every coin that i have i also sell it partyly, because i can not predict when the market will change from up trend to down trend. By this way i can make some profit and reduce the risk. But especially for popular coin like ETH i hold it for a few years.

Lionel

Activity: 613
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

Since BTC is the future and will make the f*ing banks fail, its value will raise more than you think : )

The recommended strategy is to
- invest something you can afford to lose: example if your life savings are $10k, you buy just $2k or $3k of BTC
- HODL and never when the BTC price drops, because the drops are temporary and after one year the price will pump again stronger than the year before
- after a few years ( not months) , when the BTC value will be multiplied , start selling gradually , not everything in a row

Why not sell everything in a row?
Because chances are BTC will keep gaining value, so you would miss a chance to earn even more in the years to follow.

So when you "exit", you do it slowly, maybe giving priority to recover your investment and get some ROI, but don't hurry.
Then you wait another year so that BTC grows even more, you sell another bit, and so on..
gladiusnl

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:05:08 PM

There is some trepidation and excitement for the New Year. I keep wondering, "Is it a bubble?" or "will it continue to rise?"
Regardless, I am planning to sell about 30 - 50%. The rest will be held forever.  Grin Grin

I'm okay with the current price, and if it's a bubble then that'll just mean it's a good time to buy when the dust finally settles.
On the other hand, if it continues to rise then, I'd still have the 50%.  Grin I'm not too much of risk taker.  haha.  Cheesy
And I really enjoy using my coins. Of course, there'll be some regrets but, that's just how life is. Can't always have it both ways.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:36:40 AM

Bitcoin is good for long term investment so I think I will sell only If I need money or I need to buy something but selling in all in mode I will never do that because the bitcoin is good for the long term investment so I think by just holding that and selling if you just need it is a good way to make a large volume of money.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

I'll sell when either Bitcoin is falling too much to recover again, or when the price has risen enough that I won't need more money for a long time.  If I ever take up trading, though, it'll be more like when I see that the price has flattened at a high price for more than 12 hours, and I'll buy in a similar scenario at a lower price (I'm not experienced enough to deal with quick pumps).
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I will sell my btc if the price is right, but for now,  i can't  see myself selling my btc  because the price is too low and i will surely not earning but get some losses.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: