May 06, 2024, 07:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51045 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:01:51 AM

Yeah and it will be even harder to get bitcoins in future when price will go even higher so we should not miss an single opportunity of earning them in multiple ways at a moment as things will not be same in future and it will be really hard to get even a small portion of bitcoins and now price has started to go higher and the same trend will continue even in future too.

Only a small group of people have the ability, dedication and the will to just keep accumulating coins without cashing out a single Satoshi. Most people do happen to cash out a certain percentage of their coins because they need the money in their private life. If you don't need the money in your private life, then just keep holding every Satoshi firmly in your wallet in form of cold storage. That's how you take real actions instead of talking about it's better to do this or that now we still have the chance. Actions speak louder than words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:06:38 AM

I just started months ago, so that is really impossible that I own now a bitcoin unless I buy one, which I won't . Dont have that money to buy one.
You can still get 1 BTC is easy, you just simply convert fiat to bitcoin. but if we do not have that much money it is almost difficult to have 1 BTC now as prices continue to rise. we will be hard to have 1btc if we still use it for daily needs.
He said he doesn't want to buy because he has no money and you advise him to "convert fiat?" Are you dumb or pretending to be?

I still don't own 1 Bitcoin and with the current prices I won't buy one either. It's no longer something all of us can get without spending a large portion of our monthly wage. Getting 1 bitcoin is becoming harder and harder as time passes.

Yes, you are right. Getting 1 bitcoin or more, It's really hard. As we see bitcoin price increase day by day. The current price according to preev is: 1267$. It's a great price.  I think there isn't people who want to buy for this high price. As you said: ''Getting 1 bitcoin is becoming harder and harder as time passes.''
We should work hard to getting more bitcoins.

Yes, the price of bitcoin is so high that it is also becoming difficult for the people even to buy bitcoins at such high prices. Those who have collected bitcoins and have them save in wallets , are the most lucky persons. They will be millionaire if they keep their coins save and there is no stoppage of bitcoin price increase.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
minimalB (OP)
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:57:11 AM

I would be curious to know how much bitcoin the OP here has donated to this forum.

If i remember correctly there was an option to donate 50BTC to get VIP status or 10BTC to get donator status. I donated 10BTC. That was about $50 at the time. Like i said before, in my view, to be a true bitcoiner you have to use the thing, not just hodl it : )
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 09:41:59 AM

I would be curious to know how much bitcoin the OP here has donated to this forum.

If i remember correctly there was an option to donate 50BTC to get VIP status or 10BTC to get donator status. I donated 10BTC. That was about $50 at the time. Like i said before, in my view, to be a true bitcoiner you have to use the thing, not just hodl it : )

Yup, it's a currency after all. There's no point in asking who has more coins than others, as long as those coins are in circulation the network is all good
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

unfortunately I don't own 1 Bitcoin right now,
But I hope that before the year end I could earn more than 1,
It is so surprising how high the price went up so I really want to have some Bitcoin right now.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

It is so surprising how high the price went up so I really want to have some Bitcoin right now.
I hope the current price will inspire you to save, it's not late to save because as long as you have a job you can always allocate a little portion for your investment in the future. Furhter, it would be better if you are earning bitcoin now from your side job so it will not be hard for you to achieve your goal. Investing in bitcoin is always good and that is because this year we have achieve another success and just recently we surpass the all time high.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

Right now people who own a single bitcoin too is highly lucky. I don't have a single bitcoin in my wallet, however the price go high or low I believe to earn a single bitcoin before the year ends through the signature campaign. If lucky might get additional amount on gambling.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

I do not own one  bitcoin in my wallet, only a fraction of it. Though I do not own 1 btc, I am still satisfied because I trade it. Now my money is part fiat and part btc. I am just waiting for a dip before I purchase bitcoin again. Maybe it is a good goal to have 1 btc on a wallet to others but to me, if you can put your 1 btc to work, it is better than letting it sit on your wallet.
gichrys

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 03:42:30 PM

I haven't even able to hold on to even 0.1 btc let alone 1 BTC  Sad .  All i have so far is 0.02 btc which all came from faucet, solving captchas and small task on the service section. 
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:34:06 PM

I just started months ago, so that is really impossible that I own now a bitcoin unless I buy one, which I won't . Dont have that money to buy one.
You can still get 1 BTC is easy, you just simply convert fiat to bitcoin. but if we do not have that much money it is almost difficult to have 1 BTC now as prices continue to rise. we will be hard to have 1btc if we still use it for daily needs.
He said he doesn't want to buy because he has no money and you advise him to "convert fiat?" Are you dumb or pretending to be?

I still don't own 1 Bitcoin and with the current prices I won't buy one either. It's no longer something all of us can get without spending a large portion of our monthly wage. Getting 1 bitcoin is becoming harder and harder as time passes.

But he said but if we do not have that much money it is almost difficult to have 1 BTC after saying this You can still get 1 BTC is easy, you just simply convert fiat to bitcoin , so there is no one to be called Dumb here, we have our own opinion, though it is wrong that he said that it was hard to have 1 bitcoin if you don't have fiat, because there is so many ways to have 1 bitcoin, but, it will take time for you to have that amount of bitcoin, depends on what way are you going to do in order to have that 1 bitcoin in just a short of time.

Fiat converting into bitcoin, is one of the easiest way to 1 bitcoin yes, but this is only for those people who are rich, or have enough money to invest in bitcoin, so there is no need for them to do something else to have this 1 bitcoin, though, it is still depends on them if they want more, they find ways on having more.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:11:23 PM

I voted yes, I own multiple btc.

The reason why most of you don't have 1 btc is because it's too complicated, Coinbase is under IRS discovery legal proceeding so all you who purchased bitcoins there will have your tax audited, btc has become too expensive, and it's way too speculative, you can lose your shirts overnight.
All of that's true, of course, but none of it is the reason why I don't own a whole bitcoin.  I did, and I sold it.  I also lended some dork-ass part of a bitcoin and got burned.  And now that Circle doesn't sell bitcoin I'm having somewhat of a hard time actually buying any.  Oh well.

Sadly No. Sad Because I don't know exactly what is the best strategy in earning 1 btc. I don't know how to stored and at the same time use it so that when I use it at the same timw it will earn and stored. Bitcoin for me is a hard thing but exciting and very challenging. I started last year and work hard for 1 btc but I guess my hardwork doesn't enough because I'm not able to gain 1 btc. But with the help of my friends that is very art when it comes to bitcoin I guess this year I will have a chance to earn 1 btc and my goal is set to that. When I earn 1 btc I will use it very wisely and very limited to some things that may cause it to get lost. Goodluck Bitcoiners! Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JakOTheShadows

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

I freakin' wish. Most I've had at once was maybe 0.4? Didn't even get to see it grow either; had an emergency and had to take it out.
minimalB (OP)
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

Interesting observation:

Owning a single Bitcoin places you in the 13% percentile among Bitcoin owners (i.e. you are in the richest 13%).
https://twitter.com/BambouClub/status/848486151455481856

Aikonio

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:07:33 PM

Right now people who own a single bitcoin too is highly lucky. I don't have a single bitcoin in my wallet, however the price go high or low I believe to earn a single bitcoin before the year ends through the signature campaign. If lucky might get additional amount on gambling.

I also do not have bitcoin. But I'm constantly looking for an additional source of income to get my first bitcoin. I just happened to be in the bitcoin community
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

Yes, you are right. Getting 1 bitcoin or more, It's really hard. As we see bitcoin price increase day by day. The current price according to preev is: 1267$. It's a great price.  I think there isn't people who want to buy for this high price. As you said: ''Getting 1 bitcoin is becoming harder and harder as time passes.''
We should work hard to getting more bitcoins.

Yes, you need more and more USD to buy a single bitcoin. Even if you are not buying bitcoins i think it is difficult to get one bitcoin via Services being paid in bitcoins.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

Not yet but I'm getting there. I decided to do some trading and see if I could get at least 1 Bitcoin this year. I did go through those faucets and etc then decided just to do trading since you can control the profits you earn rather than faucet claiming. I don't think anyone is claiming faucets anymore since the value of Bitcoin sky rocketed.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:32:50 PM

One of the major reason is that most of the Bitcoin holders see it as a quick mean of getting profits. They hurry for sale as soon as they got little profits. This eagerness and impatience makes them deprived of the huge increase in net worth as made by early adapter and holders of Bitcoin.
It is always recommended to switch from Bitcoin holding for profit to Bitcoin holding as capital. Person can turn his money manyfolds.
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:19:55 PM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

Happy holidays!

edit: grammar

My answer is No. I'm a newbie here, and I've been looking for ways to earn Bitcoin. That was my major reason for joining steemit so I could earn Steem then exchange it for Bitcoin, But they just reduced their rewards for post and it has not been long I started posting on the steemit blockchain.
If I could get advice on what to do to earn more bitcoin I'll really be grateful. If I can also get a few fractions from anyone here I'll really apprecite it. I would have purchased bitcoin, but I from the middle class here where we live bellow 50cents a day.

Here is my address if you want to help 1D43GC5qyykGzdQ1CixXPMM8aNyJmvPLm9. Thanks
macwika

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

I don't have 1 BTC yet in my address, but i'm planning to own a bitcoin till the end of this year, or maybe even more than 1BTC.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:04:52 AM

I also don't have 1 btc in my wallet,till now my highest earning is 0.03btc from article campaign .But still I am trying to earn to get 1btc in wallet hope one day I will reach there.
Its hard to earn 1 btc and 1btc = 75000 INR from this much money in India small family can survive his life ☺ .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: