Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186280 times)
jackalyst
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

qrl.herominers.com the one with the most miners

I was about to reach out to them, though they do mention that exchanges are currently only trading our ERC20 token.

I guess, you'd like to see it more prominently?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

Finally this junk is dead.

Nailed it S. There's panic in their Discord. Fundamental change is demanded; however the mod either trots out some vague reply or guts the vox populi with a ban hammer. No wonder it's testing bottoms.
jackalyst
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:54:17 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 08:08:57 PM by jackalyst

Nailed it S. There's panic in their Discord. Fundamental change is demanded; however the mod either trots out some vague reply or guts the vox populi with a ban hammer. No wonder it's testing bottoms.

We have banned 1 user in the last month from our discord. I'd hardly call that "guts the vox populi with a ban hammer"

Edit: If you have a question or concern that you feel you received a vague reply on, mention it here and I will see what I can do to clarify something.
donnatello

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:34:05 AM

We have banned 1 user in the last month from our discord. I'd hardly call that "guts the vox populi with a ban hammer"

Edit: If you have a question or concern that you feel you received a vague reply on, mention it here and I will see what I can do to clarify something.

2 maybe 3 in the last week alone. In the last half a year a couple of prominent people were excommunicated.

However I'd be less concerned about the bans, and more concerned about your inability to satisfactorily field even the most natural questions.

Sammy smells a rat and so do I!
jackalyst
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

2 maybe 3 in the last week alone. In last half a year a couple of prominent people were excommunicated.

However I'd be less concerned about the bans, and more concerned about your inability to satisfactorily field even the most natural questions.

Audit log doesn't seem to go back that far, in any case. No:

(note: 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝕸𝕬𝕹 was considered a bot/spam account - (ie an account that joins and immediately spams))

Again, if there's any questions you feel haven't been satisfactorily answered, I'd welcome you to present them here.
donnatello

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

(note: 𝕴𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖘𝖙𝕸𝕬𝕹 was considered a bot/spam account - (ie an account that joins and immediately spams))

Again, if there's any questions you feel haven't been satisfactorily answered, I'd welcome you to present them here.

I've learned to trust my own eyes and my associates who monitor your Discord. What they've shown me is sufficient.

jackalyst
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:47:56 AM

Fair enough (though you keep changing goalposts),

For those who are following and is curious enough, we welcome anyone to join and constructively criticise. Welcome it even.

edit: And again, if there's anything that didn't sufficiently answer your (or anyone elses) question, feel free to ask.
donnatello

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

we welcome anyone to join and constructively criticise. Welcome it even.

Constructively criticise? See what you did there?

Again, my associates monitor and spot problems. What they have shown me is sufficient.

If you really want my attention here, you could start with some of the doubts and concerns that Sammy, myself and others have already voiced in this thread. Google is your friend.
jackalyst
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:54:52 AM

Fair enough (though you keep changing goalposts),

For those who are following and is curious enough, we welcome anyone to join and constructively criticise. Welcome it even.

edit: And again, if there's anything that didn't sufficiently answer your (or anyone elses) question, feel free to ask.

Again, what they've shown me is sufficient. If you really want my attention here, you could start with some of the doubts and concerns that Sammy, myself and others have already voiced in this thread. Google is your friend.

I'm not inclined to go through your post history when you've made statements that are outright false - same as sammy (who have also made many statements that are outrageously and provably false). While Google is my friend, you're the one with the claim.
donnatello

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

I'm not inclined to go through your post history when you've made statements that are outright false - same as sammy (who have also made many statements that are outrageously and provably false). While Google is my friend, you're the one with the claim.

Way to go, sonny. Slink back to the darkness from whence you came.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

i have no problem with the evolution and status of this coin, in general, and will continue to mine it.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:20:26 AM

This is such a scam...I wasted an entire month of mining on this POS...the calculators and QRL main mining site make no mention that the exchanges are only dealing with the ERC20 tokens, so the calculators are total bull shit. No not only do I have WORTHLESS tokens, I have to pay the electric OOP . Stop listing this coin until you get your exchanges sorted out...how do you expect ,miners to cover their costs...typical scam... I will be making all of the other farm aware of this nonsense.

We're working hard to get our mainnet coin, Quanta, listed on exchanges and are currently under NDA so can't discuss any specifics. Right now if you'd like to sell for BTC there's an OTC market at our Discord https://discord.gg/jBT6BEp

As we don't run any pools - you'll have to be a bit more specific with the "QRL main mining site". I understand your frustrations however.
Hi there!

I'd like to hear some news on the case of the new exchange, can you give us a hint at least. OTC trading very inconvenient for me. I still believe in you guys, and continuing mining the QRL

Thank you,
Best wishes!
donnatello

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:35:55 AM

i have no problem with the evolution and status of this coin, in general, and will continue to mine it.

If you mine, you're probably still in profit.

If you got in on the ICO, you're probably fine, although there are rumblings about the radioactive decay of value.

What I appreciate about curmudgeons like Sammy is not his facts, but his good read of the market and the resources he can bring to bear on adoption levels. The plotters at qrl have changed course numerous times and failed badly at marketing. If those techies think they have a winner on their hands, more power to them, but their idealism will hit the proverbial wall pretty soon.
Win Dew

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:59:26 PM

Hello all friends !
In my opinion, this is a bad project. They sell tokens on the floor have been registered to earn a long time. And we minning the coin qrl only circulate internally in their system, can not put on the floor to the transaction, this has long been, perhaps we should pay more attention to this way of doing. I tried minning a day, then found all the way, the result was not able to reach the floor to trade. How do you think? Am I wrong to think so?  Cry Cry Cry
donnatello

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:59:28 PM

Hello all friends !
In my opinion, this is a bad project. They sell tokens on the floor have been registered to earn a long time. And we minning the coin qrl only circulate internally in their system, can not put on the floor to the transaction, this has long been, perhaps we should pay more attention to this way of doing. I tried minning a day, then found all the way, the result was not able to reach the floor to trade. How do you think? Am I wrong to think so?  Cry Cry Cry

As I hinted before, you could try to mine and hodl. I don't like the idiots who are marketing this coin, but it isn't totally bad.  They just need to rebuild the trust of the trading community and stop screwing around with high-rollers who want to see reasonable changes before taking this coin higher.
CobaltPH

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 10:25:33 AM by CobaltPH

QRL Mining Pool by Hokuto
0.0% fees until 2019-01-01

Pool Url: https://qrl.hoku.to/

point your miners to qrl.hoku.to:5555 using your QRL address (starting with a Q or q, not the 0x ones) as password, or automatically generate your config on https://qrl.hoku.to/#getting_started

https://qrl.hoku.to
Payout threshold 1 QRL
Denomination Unit: 0.1 QRL
Payment Interval: 10 minutes
Pool Fee: 0.0% until 2019-01-01
Dedicated Server
DDOS Protected
Worker Stats
Configuration Wizard
Discord Support: https://discord.gg/4NVa8R
Recent Block Rewards Details: https://qrl.hoku.to/#pool_blocks

Good Luck and Happy Mining!

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

This is such a scam...I wasted an entire month of mining on this POS...the calculators and QRL main mining site make no mention that the exchanges are only dealing with the ERC20 tokens, so the calculators are total bull shit. No not only do I have WORTHLESS tokens, I have to pay the electric OOP . Stop listing this coin until you get your exchanges sorted out...how do you expect ,miners to cover their costs...typical scam... I will be making all of the other farm aware of this nonsense.

We're working hard to get our mainnet coin, Quanta, listed on exchanges and are currently under NDA so can't discuss any specifics. Right now if you'd like to sell for BTC there's an OTC market at our Discord https://discord.gg/jBT6BEp

As we don't run any pools - you'll have to be a bit more specific with the "QRL main mining site". I understand your frustrations however.

I hope you guys don't apply to Bittrex or Poloniex, but a non-kyc exchange, or even focus solely on DEX'es
AlexanderDumas

Activity: 206

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

You got to be kidding me!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ripcurrent

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

What in gods name it taking so long to get this thing listed on a exchange...you dupe people into mining this crap and there is no way to sell it, Miners have to pay the bills too...
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

I hope you guys don't apply to Bittrex or Poloniex, but a non-kyc exchange, or even focus solely on DEX'es
Hi there!

The most DEXs are working through Ethereum blockchain. In own opinion, in the case of QRL's own unique blockchain, it needs a centralized exchange.

p.s.
I agree as for non-kyc

Best wishes!
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: