Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:03:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger  (Read 186281 times)
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

QRL is such a great project but look like official lack of professional marketing,so  QRL still under the radar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

Damn I am so excited this is going to be HUGE!!! Cool

"QRL as a webassembly is now a reality. Running post-quantum encryption directly in the browser is now possible. This means that we can sign transactions and encrypt communication between browsers and nodes."

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:13 AM

Has dev informed everyone that Mainnet will be delayed for months yet? Because you know he will, based on the fact he dumped his coins on everyone and then published some BS, lying probably comes easy to him.

And everyone said I was wrong. Well, I was 100% right. 60-90 DAYS Mainnet delay! i.e. 2-3 months = they have no idea.
WilderX

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:02:42 AM

Has dev informed everyone that Mainnet will be delayed for months yet? Because you know he will, based on the fact he dumped his coins on everyone and then published some BS, lying probably comes easy to him.

And everyone said I was wrong. Well, I was 100% right. 60-90 DAYS Mainnet delay! i.e. 2-3 months = they have no idea.

So what?

Almost every single highly successful crypto project that was creating something truly new and not just a clone had their original launch schedules delayed for months and in some cases even years.

QRL will be the most secure ledger there is. There cannot be compromises in security. It is paramount that the team is committed to test and audit the project properly. There is no need to rush it.

Vigovski

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:50 AM

Inside of development world if you think delays can't happen i think you are just delusional.
Better slow and good than fast and bad...

WilderX

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

Below summary of recent developments for those who don't have time the read the whole blog.

https://medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/evolution-of-the-timeline-catching-everyone-up-fdf9d64681ca

smry - intro:
- Confusion happened because we used milestones internally, launch windows externally.
- Mainnet 60-90 days from our previous launch window, but it's still milestone dependent
- Must be enterprise grade code as well as be scalable, externally audited, easy to use, etc.

smry - communication
- Milestones going forward rather than launch windows
- Commitment to medium blog post twice a month
- Will update whitepaper
- More frequent updates to website

smry - team
- Welcome @randomshinichi (Andrew) - external hire: Experienced python dev.
- Welcome @Puck342 (Adam) - internal hire: Experienced marketing manager.
- Welcome @scottdonald (Scott) - internal hire: QRL wallet extraordinaire
- Total 13 team members: https://theqrl.org/team.html

smry - development
- C++ qrllib integrated: Verification times x100 at least
- Component deployable to any platform
- Milticore XMSS tree generation
- POS algorithm refinements
- Communication between nodes and API now gRPC!
- QRL webassembly a reality: Post Quantum Encryption in browser!
- Code coverage UP!
- 1000+ commits to qrlcore on github
- @scottdonald hard at work at new QRL wallet, QRL wallet coming live in testnet soon!

Development Update / Pulse
Oct 9, 2017 – October 16, 2017 (1 week)
: 40 commits, 80 files changed, 5317 additions, 554 deletions

Highlighted Changes
- QRL Wallet unified across all OS's
- XMSS now in multiple cores
- ApiProtocol Fixes & Refactoring
- Improved PoS, grpc running side-by-side in testnet

altcoiner555

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

Inside of development world if you think delays can't happen i think you are just delusional.

This is your only post. Thanks for the lesson. I'm the one that predicted it, you idiot.  We are talking 2-3 month delay (optimistically) announced close to stated release date. I think they could of announced this much sooner, so people didn't buy in. But they wanted to dump and buy back cheaper, look at the past behaviour of the dev, he sold his stake before Mainnet was even released. No reason to believe him now.
kazanchev

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:55:47 PM

This is your only post. Thanks for the lesson. I'm the one that predicted it, you idiot.  We are talking 2-3 month delay (optimistically) announced close to stated release date. I think they could of announced this much sooner, so people didn't buy in. But they wanted to dump and buy back cheaper, look at the past behaviour of the dev, he sold his stake before Mainnet was even released. No reason to believe him now.

Nobody cares about your opinion. Try harder.
altcoiner555

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

Nobody cares about your opinion. Try harder.

It's not my opinion, I predicted this delay weeks a go, the devs knew at that point it would be delayed significantly and yet said nothing, it's now a fact. I was spat on then, just as I am being spat on now. I now predict that Mainnet will be delayed indefinitely.
WilderX

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:39:14 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:54:59 PM by WilderX

This is your only post. Thanks for the lesson. I'm the one that predicted it, you idiot.  We are talking 2-3 month delay (optimistically) announced close to stated release date. I think they could of announced this much sooner, so people didn't buy in. But they wanted to dump and buy back cheaper, look at the past behaviour of the dev, he sold his stake before Mainnet was even released. No reason to believe him now.

Playing the old Jomari FUD drum again I see without a single shred of evidence.

1. The lead dev sold small portition of he's own personal QRL holdings exactly because of the Jomari drama to fund the development of the project. This is no secret he said so himself on slack. How many devs you know who fund their project from their own pocket? There's 15 people on the team now!! This should make you trust the dev more not less!
2. Talking about trusting Peter Waterland first of all he is a Doctor, a surgeon and has reputation to maintain outside of crypto. Secondly I have personal experience with him in a non QRL related matter he could have conned me and take 100k$ of my money and run he literally had that chance, but he didnt which makes me trust him 100%.
3. It is in fact Jomari's behaviour that was questionable from the start he made claims of high profile people to be supporting QRL when in fact they were not and put QRL in a bad light. He was making lies before he even started the drama that got him kicked out from the team. So anything he says has zero weight.

But then again you are Jomari aren't you. Your date registered certainly fits the timeline Jomari entered the crypto scene and your Posting Activity By Time fits Jomari's timezone and your personal war on Peter.

So keep on fudding. Your horse is dead Sir.

Dezeyay

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

His first post and right away he makes more sense than all your posts combined.
You say you such a genius to have predicted there would be a delay, but a delay is more common than not. That's common knowledge. If people just want in for the pump, they should know better.
Anybody with real interest in the project can just sign up to their Discord. They real open and in their #code and #alphetesters you can follow the progress. Just sell your QRL and gtfo if you don't believe in the project. Let's see who's the genius 1 year later.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:17:37 PM

How many devs you know who fund their project from their own pocket?

When you are buying own ICO you are basically getting tokens for free, bitch. Are you a community manager there? Fuck you if true, cocksucker. Delete yourself and let fucker hire a pro. Stupid vegan shit. Food pervert.

You asshole cant even update OP to make it attractive.
altcoiner555

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:20:00 AM

This is your only post. Thanks for the lesson. I'm the one that predicted it, you idiot.  We are talking 2-3 month delay (optimistically) announced close to stated release date. I think they could of announced this much sooner, so people didn't buy in. But they wanted to dump and buy back cheaper, look at the past behaviour of the dev, he sold his stake before Mainnet was even released. No reason to believe him now.

1. The lead dev sold small portition of he's own personal QRL holdings exactly because of the Jomari drama to fund the development of the project. This is no secret he said so himself on slack. How many devs you know who fund their project from their own pocket? There's 15 people on the team now!! This should make you trust the dev more not less!
2. Talking about trusting Peter Waterland first of all he is a Doctor, a surgeon and has reputation to maintain outside of crypto. Secondly I have personal experience with him in a non QRL related matter he could have conned me and take 100k$ of my money and run he literally had that chance, but he didnt which makes me trust him 100%.
3. It is in fact Jomari's behaviour that was questionable from the start he made claims of high profile people to be supporting QRL when in fact they were not and put QRL in a bad light. He was making lies before he even started the drama that got him kicked out from the team. So anything he says has zero weight.

But then again you are Jomari aren't you. Your date registered certainly fits the timeline Jomari entered the crypto scene and your Posting Activity By Time fits Jomari's timezone and your personal war on Peter.

1 "small portion" LOL gimme the numbers
2 "trust" his coding skills because he's a doctor LOL / you know him personally, your opinion must be objective then LOL
3  listen to the interview when Peter confidently proclaims he expects mainnet to be up and running before end of October tie this in with all his other communications, now he just realized it would be another 3 months. That medium post basically confesses to insider trading, tldr: "all the team knew, but public statements didn't reflect what we knew"

I am "Jomari!" because the dates match LOL.

Vigovski

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:32 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 03:50:58 AM by Vigovski

2 "trust" his coding skills because he's a doctor LOL / you know him personally, your opinion must be objective then LOL
3  listen to the interview when Peter confidently proclaims he expects mainnet to be up and running before end of October tie this in with all his other communications, now he just realized it would be another 3 months. That medium post basically confesses to insider trading, tldr: "all the team knew, but public statements didn't reflect what we knew"

you are just unprofessional crybabie.. I suggest you that use your own "PREDICTIVE" iq on financial markets and leave the QRL alone. Move on to another 1170 coins there..

If you can't handle loose you are not trader at all.
If you know what trading is.. Which is obviously not..  Just you are speaking too much.

Delays are acceptable as much as there is a progress.

You can't go to the factory of ferrari after buying some shares and keep yelling to the manager why they did delayed update.

They will just respond , Umm okay. And will laugh just from your back.

As im not going to waste any of my valuable time , im done with you.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/28/91/f7/2891f72e6f374e500b50dae46d00f4fe--crybaby-classic-movies.jpg

WilderX

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:07:56 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:23:27 AM by WilderX

How many devs you know who fund their project from their own pocket?

When you are buying own ICO you are basically getting tokens for free, bitch. Are you a community manager there? Fuck you if true, cocksucker. Delete yourself and let fucker hire a pro. Stupid vegan shit. Food pervert.

You asshole cant even update OP to make it attractive.

Sammy, are you on crack? Cut down on whatever it is you are using it's deleting your brain. I already explained to you 2 weeks ago here: (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1730273.msg22499377#msg22499377) I don't work in the team and don't manage shit not even the OP.

WilderX

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:20:52 AM

3  listen to the interview when Peter confidently proclaims he expects mainnet to be up and running before end of October tie this in with all his other communications, now he just realized it would be another 3 months. That medium post basically confesses to insider trading, tldr: "all the team knew, but public statements didn't reflect what we knew"

Yes it really pisses you off that Peter is and was already so successful before QRL. Doctor, Millionaire and now he is passionate about this and will leave he's mark in the crypto space. With a genius brain you can do anything.  Cool

Dezeyay

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

3  listen to the interview when Peter confidently proclaims he expects mainnet to be up and running before end of October tie this in with all his other communications, now he just realized it would be another 3 months. That medium post basically confesses to insider trading, tldr: "all the team knew, but public statements didn't reflect what we knew"

He knows him personal and he trusts him. Good for him.. But he didn’t say he trusted his coding skills for being a doctor. He trusts him not to be a liar and a crook.
If you don’t trust their coding skills or progress, you just show you don’t even try to do some research on them. QRL is so easy to follow. You can even join the testnet and see for yourself if you have the skills that you try to downtalk for QRL. At what project is joining the testnet so easy as with QRL? In a few days its even easier to join if your skills are not good in that field, because they will have their web-wallet up in their testnet. Just go tho their discord which you obviously have not done yet. Ask for directions and you will be guided to Github. Also check their coin gecko score for development activity. Shit, I can’t believe I need to explain this to you. You really shouldn’t have such a big mouth for someone with so little knowledge.
You just bitching or trying to create a dip to buy more. Not weird they think you Jomari. Even though I don't think you are, you obviously are the one with the double agenda here. You the crook and spreading FUD in a pathetic attempt to create a pump-and-dump. Go try that with some shitcoin, we don’t fall for your bullshit.
WilderX

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:10:44 AM

http://www.cryptorecruit.com/blog/article/stealing-bitcoin-with-math/

altcoiner555

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:29:42 AM

Cognitive dissonance is strong here.
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

He knows him personal and he trusts him. Good for him.. But he didn’t say he trusted his coding skills for being a doctor. He trusts him not to be a liar and a crook.
If you don’t trust their coding skills or progress, you just show you don’t even try to do some research on them. QRL is so easy to follow. You can even join the testnet and see for yourself if you have the skills that you try to downtalk for QRL. At what project is joining the testnet so easy as with QRL? In a few days its even easier to join if your skills are not good in that field, because they will have their web-wallet up in their testnet. Just go tho their discord which you obviously have not done yet. Ask for directions and you will be guided to Github. Also check their coin gecko score for development activity. Shit, I can’t believe I need to explain this to you. You really shouldn’t have such a big mouth for someone with so little knowledge.
You just bitching or trying to create a dip to buy more. Not weird they think you Jomari. Even though I don't think you are, you obviously are the one with the double agenda here. You the crook and spreading FUD in a pathetic attempt to create a pump-and-dump. Go try that with some shitcoin, we don’t fall for your bullshit.

Considering the fact that QRL accomplished more results on less funds than 95% of ICOs out there I would agree that this delay should not have occurred, and it is the first ICO I have invested in that has ran into a delay notice so close to mainnet launch...Whether or not this user is Jomari they are absolutely right in most of their statements.

First off: selling your own stake to fund the project? This is the most stupid thing I have heard of...anywhere in stocks insider trading is good when officials buy more of their own company and bad when they sell. I don't know what idiot was the first to believe an owner would sell their own coins to fund the project let alone how they convinced so many others to believe this nonsense. Insider trading is a good way to judge a companies strengths and weaknesses.

Second: everyone seems to think that if you are a doctor or lawyer that you have a reputation to uphold. Well you know how many piece of shit doctors I have met? Also accepting the information of a "personal relationship" generally results in a biased opinion. Not saying this is the case.

Third: I am a holder of QRL who believes this project has potential, but am also starting to wonder if Jomari was right...I'm sure a lot goes on behind the scenes, and before all this FUD, Jomari was one of the most active supporters of QRL through the Slack and other channels. He held a great conversation and had good information in regards to QRL. Probably the best information in the slack early on. Not taking sides on who was right or wrong, but I am gaining reason to believe Jomari did receive the short stick somewhere along the lines. Again, hodling and don't plan on selling anytime soon.

Honestly just wanted to throw in my 2 cents, but I stand neutral on the whole thing, Hopefully the delays are just that and we see great success with QRL, but this is the wild west, so don't get butthurt if QRL flops and you lose your investment. I think QRL has great potential, but let's be ready for a community takeover if we need to.

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: