Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XMr or other ?  (Read 328 times)
Sonny91BE (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:02:42 PM

Hey guys,

In my eyes monero is a real good altcoin to invest in BUT it has already been pumped so hard and I kind of think I missed a lot of the potential short term ( the next year or so )
Would anyone still recommend buying XMR or better to withhold for a drawback ? Some opinions here would be great why or why not !
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:23:48 PM

XMR seems to be the darling of the market presently and could have a good ride next year to $20 region if everything being equal. I just hope the development team will keep up the good work and if the China news is true that will be a boom
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:43:14 PM

Hey guys,

In my eyes monero is a real good altcoin to invest in BUT it has already been pumped so hard and I kind of think I missed a lot of the potential short term ( the next year or so )
Would anyone still recommend buying XMR or better to withhold for a drawback ? Some opinions here would be great why or why not !

There is always important timing when to buy. In general I think $15 for Monero is nothing.   But Ofcourse you would do way better to buy it at $7 a month ago.

Monero is coin that will not go away. It never had any shiny articles talking about it. It is here almost 3 years and slowly but solidly develop. And it gets developed so professionally like it would not be an amateur open source project. Something that you could actually expect from blockchains on which sort of depends peoples lives.

So if you want to get some coins and store them safely and forget about them for few years, Moreno is perfect at any moment. ( I personally did this 2.5 year ago and bought them at like $3. a year latter was worth 10 time less, but i did not lose faith in Monero. I just wish i find out of Monero 1.5 year ago or bought way more then)   If you want fast profit, then, well is best you learn something about trading first, how to read charts and learn while looking at charts to predict where price will go. And buy where you think is perfect with that knowledge. YouTube is full of such trading courses.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 09:25:30 PM

Hey guys,

I think it's a coin XMR do you hold on because the total volume is very meninggkat would be better off selling it and then you see the situation for the next day will be better for the future. Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:50:32 PM

look into BBR if CZ makes a return that could be big news for them. Then again he may not return. Still, it could be under valued as it is and blockologist seems to doing a good job with it too.

xmr is better of course right now but then it has 100x the MC

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: