Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GBYTE] Byteball Speculation  (Read 41860 times)
sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:33:12 PM

It is still much room to rise for Byteball.

The total market cap is low compared to other projects and attraction is increasing more and more for Byteball.

what do you guys predict when distributions period is over?

whales dump his/her GB to the floor for profit? or to da MOON?

After the first, second and third Round, there was a price Drop right after Distribution. Last time the Drop was very low and short after that the rise began.

ya i missed that opportunity, 0.05 btc/gbyte  Sad Sad Sad

when i just got my money, price skyrocketed to mars
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheld0n

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:54:59 PM

Less communication about the price here despite the drop three days ago. The project managers has announced to spread double of rewards for holding Bytes for the next air drop on 9th June. What do you think, how will it affect price until next drop?
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

I think price will rise. There's still 5 or 6 distributions left, and 20 percent dividend per month is very tempting
d4c765

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:52:56 AM

What do you think the price will be after the deployment is over (seven months?)
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:43:34 AM

What do you think the price will be after the deployment is over (seven months?)
Hard to tell, up to that point it will definitely trend higher.
People are accumulating for dividents now. But after it's over maybe they will sell some
GER_Nexus

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

Depends on the tech and adoption that will be behind Byteball then.

If Tony has everything running and it has some real world usage we can hold the current price or go higher.
I think 1000 $/GBYTE will be possible Q2 2018 if everything works out.

If not prepare for an epic dump below 100 $/GBYTE.
sva_h4cky0

Activity: 308

onore dikeido

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:06:53 AM

Depends on the tech and adoption that will be behind Byteball then.

If Tony has everything running and it has some real world usage we can hold the current price or go higher.
I think 1000 $/GBYTE will be possible Q2 2018 if everything works out.

If not prepare for an epic dump below 100 $/GBYTE.

lol $100, that's mean i'm losing money  Cheesy
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

so can anyone tell me who's been in since the beginning if there's a behavior pattern around the price during the distribution phases? i'm very curious to see what it's gonna do when distribution is complete.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:30:27 PM

so can anyone tell me who's been in since the beginning if there's a behavior pattern around the price during the distribution phases? i'm very curious to see what it's gonna do when distribution is complete.

Yes there was always a price raise before the distribution round and then immediate price decline
after distribution round but last time the decline was tiny.
Long term the price is bullish but at the end of whole distribution if whales decide to exit some positions
price could get a correction.

tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:04:33 AM

Be prepared! Next Byteball distribution round is today. I expect that Byteball price will be very volatile today and the next days. The big surge was mainly caused by the double payout today and there could be a slight correction.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 09:13:45 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 01:59:35 AM by TheButterZone

Since the max order was 1 GB with 0.2% deposit fee, I threw .998 GB on the "Byte-BTC exchange" bot orderbook at 1.5 BTC/GB. If that trade completes & BTC goes over $2939 USD/BTC (ATH as of now), then I'll be donating the equivalent value in my inventory to charity.

ETA: USD/BTC condition met, with the ATH moving up to $2942 today, 6/10/17.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

Be prepared! Next Byteball distribution round is today. I expect that Byteball price will be very volatile today and the next days. The big surge was mainly caused by the double payout today and there could be a slight correction.

The dump happened, from above 0.3 to 0.21, but already recovered and now is around 0.26

When will the pre next airdrop pump going to happen?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

hmm...confused as hell how this works....lurking

I have 100 btc.....assuming I dig out the paper wallets to do this .jump thru the hoops and prove such..what is the current price.....my figures can't be right it is like 5,200 usd or some such Huh is what I get?

I suppose dragging out the paper wallets...risking them on a machine..firing up bitcoin QT...doing a private message with public key ..then leaving them on same address to get

byteballs makes sense....but again my price can't be right? and/or is there a limit on how much you can cash out? or something?

flabergasted if my numbers are correct ..in that there is not more HYPE on this if that is the result on bitcointalk or elsewhere

anyway any threads I should go to please lead the way ...befuddled on how this works

later

brad

(be nice if $$$ would fall from the air on this..but not quite buying it yet ...anyone?)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

I have 100 btc.....assuming I dig out the paper wallets to do this .jump thru the hoops and prove such..what is the current price.....my figures can't be right it is like 5,200 usd or some such Huh is what I get?

I suppose dragging out the paper wallets...risking them on a machine..firing up bitcoin QT...doing a private message with public key ..then leaving them on same address to get

byteballs makes sense....but again my price can't be right? and/or is there a limit on how much you can cash out? or something?

flabergasted if my numbers are correct ..in that there is not more HYPE on this if that is the result on bitcointalk or elsewhere

anyway any threads I should go to please lead the way ...befuddled on how this works

later

brad

(be nice if $$$ would fall from the air on this..but not quite buying it yet ...anyone?)

Yep that's it, your numbers are right if we consider the price of 1 GB to be 0.3 BTC. There's no limit on the balance you can link, and since round 2, 1 BTC will give you 0.0625 GB so your 100 BTC will give you 6.25 GB (and blackbytes), and by the way the BTC only has to be on the linked address at snapshot time (and for a few hours after that, just in case). The main thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.

tyz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:30:30 AM

kaicrypzen already proved your assumption right. There is another option to get even more. Let's say you take 10% of your Bitcoin amount to invest in Byteball, you will would get 40 GBYTE (10 BTC / around 0,25 BTC = 40 GBYTE). In the next round you get 20% interest on your Byteball balance + 0.065 GBYTE for each linked BTC. In total you would get 8 GBYTE interest and 5.85 GBYTE through your linked BTC what totals 13.85 GBYTE or around $11k

later

brad

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

later

brad

Yep that's it, your numbers are right if we consider the price of 1 GB to be 0.3 BTC. There's no limit on the balance you can link, and since round 2, 1 BTC will give you 0.0625 GB so your 100 BTC will give you 6.25 GB (and blackbytes), and by the way the BTC only has to be on the linked address at snapshot time (and for a few hours after that, just in case). The main thread is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.

Ok...thanks...weird....I've not heard more talk on this....I assume when I get around to it I can link more then one wallet in some manner?
ALSO I assume you this 'snapshot' can be done any time before the next airdrop?

Guess I'll have to research this more...we are talking real $$$ here Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:59:44 AM

It is really that easy. I missed the inital distribution... with 100BTC, that would have been a nice profit without doing anything (except signing a few messages with your hardware wallet).
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

It is really that easy. I missed the inital distribution... with 100BTC, that would have been a nice profit without doing anything (except signing a few messages with your hardware wallet).

Only annoying thing is I like my paper wallets being virgin...with a micro transaction every month or so from what I can gather to get byteballs it will be annoying

I liked my virgin paper wallets...no way to spend money if they are locked away in a safety deposit box....

Ack! Greed....up to this point was not to excited on playing rotating proofs with my stash for byteballs etc etc

Again will do more research..this is just my impressions off the top of my head

Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 11:20:29 AM

You don't need to send a micro-transaction.
Just sign a message with your byteball adress with all of your BTC private keys.

I would suggest to do that on an offline computer (virtual machine) in a memory only operating system.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:31:51 PM

Sending black bytes is more cumbersome than I thought. You need to pair the two wallets (done by adding 'devices' in the wallet) before black bytes can be send. That is a bit more cumbersome if no QR code can be scanned for this pairing process.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: