Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39565 times)
lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

It is another decentralized social network ico, too many such ones after steemit released, steemit is a prototype of decentralized social network, but others, hmm, are copycats.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:16:15 PM

After holidays with new strength so many new projects with ICO pop-up and when you have a choice you are more picky. Not so much information here and white paper is the shortest I have seen. I don't see anything to say WOW, plus no escrow and 1 team member?  Grin
firebird2490

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:42:07 PM

Thanks for your interest in our project. We will surely incentivize your efforts.

Also join our signature and twitter campaign for rewards and bonuses.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 05:46:22 PM

The Ann thread is translated to Greek and posted here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759119.msg17566862#msg17566862

and here

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=12153.msg135292#msg135292

Enjoy!
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

After holidays with new strength so many new projects with ICO pop-up and when you have a choice you are more picky. Not so much information here and white paper is the shortest I have seen. I don't see anything to say WOW, plus no escrow and 1 team member?  Grin

Current whitepaper is our initial draft. Updated whitepaper will be launched with announcement which is yet to made.

Regarding escrow we are working hard to get our ICO run with escrow.   

firebird2490

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:56:14 PM

Ok. Time for some serious questions...Could someone tell me how Respectonomy will survive in the competition against STEEM, DECENT and other decentralized platforms? Just would like to know if there is a competitive advantage or some upper hand.

Kindly check our Motivation Blog.

Biggest advantage of our platform is that whatever data a user shares, it is stored on their own system instead of the current traditional system where data is stored on a central server or blockchain.

AleScamHole

Activity: 504

Don't you looooooove how offensive my name sounds?

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:49:32 PM

what is this shit...

o man, this is gonna be popcorn central   

funnny reading you answer noobs about shit with buzzwords that they wouldn't know if you were full of it anyways!  hahaha

i do  Grin

people who ICO buy are gonna get recked, but i think anyone who actually READS this thread can see that.

MY POPCORN IS RDY

just dont expect sympathy after,

~official worst idea of 2017 award~ CONGRATS
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:09:02 PM

Ok. Time for some serious questions...Could someone tell me how Respectonomy will survive in the competition against STEEM, DECENT and other decentralized platforms? Just would like to know if there is a competitive advantage or some upper hand.

No way. I will make sure it will never see the daylight after the ico is over. Each time I stumble across ico ruse I cant restrain my anger and crash everything around me, last time I cracked apart a comfy sofa, and trod down small splinters lying around the floor. My hate toward ico will outlast me.

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:21:32 PM

this coin rebranded from karma token, right?
kevin.odrein

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:31:55 PM

Karma Token, Karma Koin, and Karma Coin are different projects.
they were KARMA PLATFORM NOT Karma Token, Karma Koin, or Karma Coin.
Due to the multiple projects with similar names, they rebranded KARMA PLATFORM to RESPECTONOMY
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:48:37 PM

Drop the "RE" "Speconomy" is all you need. As an individual who belongs to the original community of Bitshares and Steem I say to you Good luck. There's a lot of room in this space... Or is that space in this room  Wink

U are not an individual, not even a human being. I have taken a glimpse at ur posts, and have come to a conclusion that u could be a bot controlled by a bot center located somewhere in a chinese underground shelter. Im confident that the walls of that bunker are strengthened with reinforcement material coz I broadcasted radio signals to ur cell phone and was silenced by a static disturbance in the ether. How are u bots profiting from commenting in random threads, is there an automated system that pays u every time u post a comment in the thread? Though I would admit that I dont trust anything I read about respectonomy network and still think that its not gonna be brought into service.

Oh calm down. I'm not a bot... Or am I? Anyways I enjoy watching entrepreneurs go for their dreams. Yes 9 out of 10 of us will fail but that does not mean you should not try. Just because I made an honest suggestion in jest of "The Social Network" movie (which Facebook went on to raise and create Billions of dollars of wealth) does not mean I am a bot.

I actually agree with you that the space is starting to get crowded in "decentralizing Social Networks". I mean I remember the days of Diaspora (RIP broski that died) and even then I thought the space was crowded. Will this succeed? I don't know. I will leave it up to the ICO gods to figure that out  Smiley

But as someone who has studied marketing along with my filmmaking background I can assure you this project is sort of shooting itself in the foot with that name. Not saying it won't succeed but hey what do I know I'm just a bot... A really advanced one  Wink

I totally agree with you about the name of the project, it is so heavy to pronounce, and doesn't reflects anything except that it may be a scam, when i first saw this thread i thought it was made by some sub african guys, or indian guys, i have no problem with these populations, but they tend to use strenge names, i can only say the design is nice, that's great, the idea also is great, but generally, and i learned this in the forum and a lot of us will agree on that, there is a formula : nice design + some shady details + ICO = S.C.A.M
I am sad to tell you this, but everyone will point to this formula unless you have a way to prove that you are legit.

Thank you sir. And excellent analysis. People have to be mindful of taking a holistic approach to launching crypto projects. Maximize your potential for mass adoption. I got similar ideas you did when I first saw it. Thought it was a parody.
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:04:28 PM

Karma Token, Karma Koin, and Karma Coin are different projects.
they were KARMA PLATFORM NOT Karma Token, Karma Koin, or Karma Coin.
Due to the multiple projects with similar names, they rebranded KARMA PLATFORM to RESPECTONOMY
nah, this !! thanks for clarify, the name is similar with other project, make it confused.
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:36:27 PM

Ico will start on February 1st, so i expect that you have everything prepared before the date launch. Can you tell us in quick summary, what do you offer to your investors?
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:22:03 PM

An idea of social network without censorship is very attractive.Will the ICO investors be like shareholders and get paid dividend from the profits?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:53:14 PM

The name sucks.
Change it.
So that is all you find in this thread.If they change their name to anything that please you,would you not be concerned with feasibility of this and invest in it? What a ridiculous of you
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 09:13:47 AM

Ico will start on February 1st, so i expect that you have everything prepared before the date launch. Can you tell us in quick summary, what do you offer to your investors?

Decentralization is showing the promise for solving many of our problems and many projects are trying to implement the same, especially with the help of new technology available to us.

Various blockchain projects are trying to decentralize publishing platforms, by decentralizing the content storage, content discovery and content exchange on a social platform.

Where other platforms fail to achieve decentralization simultaneously in all three of these aspects, Respectonomy aligns the incentives for all these aspects to work in unison.

So the basic motive for our investment, either through time, money or support through mining is to realize the vision of a truly decentralized social network that fairly rewards all aspects of this network.

This investment however, grows valuable over time due to the manner the RES token is used in the  network. Respectonomy provides a layer for anyone to build bots on, that can crawl user’s data by paying them for it and bots can earn by providing services. Advertisers then effectively become special kinds of bots that instead pay users to modify their hosted data.

Thus, the demand for RES token is driven through the usage by advertisers who would buy token to pay users for advertisements directly, as per user’s self-moderated discretion, whereas service-bots run through micropayment of RES.

The final motive for possessing RES is the ticket for participation in an elite network since only a limited number of users stay on the prime network. Decentralization’s kryptonite is supporting the weakest infrastructures for end nodes, as evident by the blocksize problem. Because bandwidth is a limited resource, the fees over time drives up to a point that only a limited number of users shall be able to afford RES for accessing content in the prime network, while other users fork to a parallel respectonomy network which requires lesser RES. Users are part of a particular respectonomy network depending on their ability to mine, buy or earn the minimum amount of RES required to participate.

We regard the release of respectonomy’s protocol as an important step towards correctly aligning the incentives for all participants in the network and driving the value for the RES token.

An idea of social network without censorship is very attractive.Will the ICO investors be like shareholders and get paid dividend from the profits?

Respectonomy is a platform that aims at incentivizing activities of the users - Creators Curators and Consumers
That being said it is purely community driven
Bigger the community more the users popular the platform becomes.
More popular the platform becomes more will be the demand for the RES tokens
After the mainnet is launched and tokens are distributed we will soon be listing it to exchanges for trading for which we have already begun dialogue with few big exchanges

So RES token holders are not shareholders as their no centralization exist so the question of dividends doesn not exist.
However one thing is assured is that the ICO funds will be directed to create maintain and most importantly 'Popularize' the platform so that initial  investors get benefited with price rise.

Go through our whitepaper once and also the Motivation blog to understand the concept better.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

Thank you so much for the detailed reply.it helped me understand the Respectonomy concept better.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

Yes, very interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

By the way, many lazy readers kept on asking the same questions over and over. Aside from the website FAQ, best to create a FAQ post that updates frequently to minimize repeated answers, especially in the bounty thread.

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

Thank you for such a good explanation. Overall this project looks promising, gonna watch this closely.
powerfull

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

social network is  not fresh topic , i really worry about it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: