Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39566 times)
firebird2490

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 01:59:53 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2017, 02:13:54 PM by firebird2490

What the hell is respectonomy?

Go through our FAQ’s to understand it better- https://respectonomy.com/faqs

Hehe cant believe this shit is still around. What the hell is respectonomy? New blockchain-ized solution to global warming or what? Well I skimmed through the past 10 pages and can tell that ur silly talk is what it is. Nothing real here, only hopium and hype coming from noobs and shill accounts.

Well if you skimmed through 10 pages, I would also suggest you to go through our Whitepaper as well. here’s the link to it- https://respectonomy.com/Whitepaper.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but vTorrent is getting an anon-social network as we speak. 

You don't really need a whole ICO or coin for it, just use a few API's or if you've got some skills then you can bake the available open source software into your nodes.

Nothing to see here, just another ICO scam. Nothing will be developed here LOL

Neither we are holding any funds nor we will receive it until and unless we deliver our predefined milestones.
You will soon see some codes on github.

vicktor

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:04:59 PM

Pools to mine this coin ?! no info

Respectonomy itself is one pool.
vicktor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Although the funds raised don't reach the target, I hope the project will be continued  Smiley

Yes, if the minimum target of 100 btc is not achieved, then refund process will be initiated but development won't stop.
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:14:31 PM

Not to rain on your parade, but vTorrent is getting an anon-social network as we speak. 

You don't really need a whole ICO or coin for it, just use a few API's or if you've got some skills then you can bake the available open source software into your nodes.

Respectonomy does not aim to build an anonymous social network, we aim to build a DECENTRALIZED Social Network -  a network that is not controlled by any single entity. This allows users to use the platform without fear of censorship.
The need of a cryptocurrency for this system is well explained on our website and in our whitepaper.

vicktor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:16:48 PM

"Note: Should ICO does not reach the target of 2000 BTC, only that many tokens will be mined as per the amount of BTCs raised."

Definitely the ICO will be over, no chance to raise 2000 BTC, especially for a busted scam. Scam bubble burst, sorry.

If we are unable to raise funds, we can term it as a “Failed ICO”.
Development of the platform will continue regardless of the amount of funds collected in the ICO.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

Although the funds raised don't reach the target, I hope the project will be continued  Smiley

Yes, if the minimum target of 100 btc is not achieved, then refund process will be initiated but development won't stop.

Glad to hear your explanation,
From the experience that we've seen (eg: inchan) their ICO is failed and until now the project is not developed yet.
Good luck team Respectonomy! Smiley
vicktor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

Has been a week of starting Respectonomy Crowdsale nothing news update from the team,  Roll Eyes
The Respectonomy project is Fix scam?

Or maybe, Miss Budchai/Sudchai, Thunder Bolt, FireBird and Vicktor are having a sit-down with Tim Draper finalizing VC funding now that Respectonomy's concept has been vetted by their peers, ICO funding is active, and The Gleb is tearing them a new assohole, a sure sign that them salted-bamboo-worms-with-soy-eating anonymous dudes from Thailand are legit. I mean, the more I yelled, the more Investards contributed to the ICO, later they, like always, beg to suck my dick for help in getting their moneys back. They're just fuckin lucking that I enjoy the sex, hence obliging their requests.

WTF !!! https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

just 3 bitcoin for respectonomy investations???
i think this is a fail project

The project has barely started. The ICO is receiving fewer funds than expected. Development of the platform will continue regardless of the amount of funds collected in the ICO.
anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Crowdsale of Respectonomy still running and this isn't over.
So...how about bounty hunters, the participants will be received reward from campaign?
vicktor

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:37:00 PM

although stout man said respec is a project of fraud but I believe respec much better and honest open

res I will always support you here Friend res is one project that is Good And Good  Cheesy

It’s good to see someone giving their own opinion rather than just going in the flow of few spammers.
Much appreciated.
firebird2490

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

So...how about bounty hunters, the participants will be received reward from campaign?

Yes. All participants of the campaign will receive their due rewards

anehh

Activity: 600

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:49:42 PM

Great! We will support and promoted via social media and other forum.
As we all know, a lot of people here who are less interested with Respectonomy project
tbolt256 (OP)

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

at the moment that is almost $11 USD worth of bitcoin! why in the world would anyone spend that amount of cold hard cash for this project?

Our website and our whitepaper has detailed explanation of our project.
tbolt256 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:54:59 PM

How decentralised is Respectonomy, It seems the team has disappeared from this forum.

Has been a week of starting Respectonomy Crowdsale nothing news update from the team,  Roll Eyes
The Respectonomy project is Fix scam?

Being a small team we took some time off for the development.  We are still alive and so is the project.

I hope nobody here invested into the project, this may be goodbye to your Bitcoin

We have no access to the ICO funds. They are under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. Respectonomy or its team have will not receive any of the funds until both of them release it. So it’s pretty safe to say that the bitcoins of those who have invested are safe.

tbolt256 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

Great! We will support and promoted via social media and other forum.
As we all know, a lot of people here who are less interested with Respectonomy project

We appreciate your support Smiley
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:28:29 PM

Just raise 3 btc ? I thinks this project will failed  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

So, Team RES comes outta the woodwork to accused naysayers as spammers, yet DOESN'T address why Miss Budchai's name was changed to Miss Sudchai.

Meet Miss Sudchai:

https://twitter.com/tomsudchai

Now that you've met her, who wants to eat her pussy?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

I hope nobody here invested into the project, this may be goodbye to your Bitcoin

We have no access to the ICO funds. They are under the control of Dabs and SebastianJu. Respectonomy or its team have will not receive any of the funds until both of them release it. So it’s pretty safe to say that the bitcoins of those who have invested are safe.

Hows that? Yes u do hold keys from ico addy but u cant say confess this in public coz u would be killed otherwise. Am I right, dear? Yes, Dr. Sebastian is a known economist and has an access to information that others dont even suspect that it may exist, and for this reason he chats under the pseudonym Sebastian. His real name is well known and he cant just say who is who.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:11:14 PM

I will escrow the ICO with a multisig address 2 of 3. The keys are held by Dabs, tbolt256 and myself

Meanwhile, a new entrée has been added to the menu at the Thai market:

stab66

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

You guys have only raised 3 BTC this entire time? And there's only 6 days left in the ico. May as well start processing the refunds now since there's a very, very low probability this will get to 100 BTC. And then I can try and invest my bitcoin in another project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: