Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] æternity blockchain ∞ AE TOKEN ∞ [PoW & PoS | Oracles | Smart Contracts]  (Read 274573 times)
meczziya

Activity: 42
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 07:08:07 PM by meczziya

AETERNITY IS A SCAM !

Yanislav Malahov founder of AE calls himself a "Godfather of Etherium" I asked some ppl who was working with vitalik buterin and etherium team, nor of them knows who is Yanislav Malahov. This guy is trying to convince people with this article :
https://medium.com/@yanislav/king-of-bitcoin-godfather-of-ethereum-a9af9ecf56d5  Just look at the pic where he is stating " First Ethereum Meetup in Miami in January 2014 — I am the second from left in the back row " (photoshop created by idiot) ... And just read the complete article. You will understand that some random guy just scammed you very easily ! The so called mainnet will be never launched because there is no technology no real development, just scammers who are trying to make the illusion of activity on github.  

The picture is awesome... LOL !!!

That picture of Yanislav and Vitalik is clearly Photoshopped.  There absolutely no way those clouds are real.  Absolute fake clouds, other-than-that it is legit.   

Go AE!!

Sidenote:  My post is obviously a joke.  I believe in AE and the validity of what they are about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:09:15 PM

Guys I have got 2 questions:
1. Is there any similar project to aeternity in cryptospace?
2. What was the ICO price?

Similar projects : Gnosis, Augur, Stox, OracleChain and many more to come... I mean this project is nothing special.  

Thanks for the answer, when you have got 3 year break from cryptocurrency too many project are looking too good I think.
Is Aeternity in some cases better than these projects what you have mentioned?

I wouldn't listen to bambarmia...didn't even read the whitepaper. Similar projects: Gnosis, Augur, stox...lol.

Another bct member with an IQ under 80 sadly...guess that explains how so many people loose in crypto and others get rich.

If you don't believe me than read the review of smith and crown you fucking idiot. In "competitions and challenges" is clearly written "  Aeternity’s prediction-market capabilities will also compete with Augur, which launched a crowdsale in 2014 and Gnosis, which has announced a crowdsale in early 2017  Here is the link !  
 https://www.smithandcrown.com/aeternity-token-sale-ico-oracle-machine/  

I think it's better for you to reread the review... If you invested money into this project assuming that is Augur/Gnosis like - there will be BIG surprise for you.
3 words: "smart contract platform".
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

Similar projects : Gnosis, Augur, Stox, OracleChain and many more to come... I mean this project is nothing special.  

Thanks for the answer, when you have got 3 year break from cryptocurrency too many project are looking too good I think.

I wouldn't listen to bambarmia...didn't even read the whitepaper. Similar projects: Gnosis, Augur, stox...lol.

Another bct member with an IQ under 80 sadly...guess that explains how so many people loose in crypto and others get rich.

If you don't believe me than read the review of smith and crown you fucking idiot. In "competitions and challenges" is clearly written "  Aeternity’s prediction-market capabilities will also compete with Augur, which launched a crowdsale in 2014 and Gnosis, which has announced a crowdsale in early 2017  Here is the link !  

I think it's better for you to reread the review... If you invested money into this project assuming that is Augur/Gnosis like - there will be BIG surprise for you.

Could you enplane me what do you mean ? I guess not...))
aeternity (OP)

Activity: 1019
Merit: 105

æternity - scalable smart contracts

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:27:44 PM

Everyone,

We understand that the Chinese community is a disgruntled, but the current situation is caused by the Chinese government and not aeternity. We are working to settle it and will provide an official statement soon.

Calling us scammers and posting posts in red will not change anything or improve the situation at all. One thing can be sure - all Chinese users will be compensated.

Also, photos are not fake Smiley

Kind regards,
The ae team

christwaston

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:29:40 PM

I will participate on your bounty campaign if i am qualified. For now, Let me watch this thread for more updates. Thank you
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Could you enplane me what do you mean ? I guess not...))
I don't think it's necessary. "You can bring horse to water..."
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

I will participate on your bounty campaign if i am qualified. For now, Let me watch this thread for more updates. Thank you

Cool. Then you must travel to the past. Bounty is over. For a long time. Just try somewhere else
meczziya

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:01:53 PM

Everyone,

We understand that the Chinese community is a disgruntled, but the current situation is caused by the Chinese government and not aeternity. We are working to settle it and will provide an official statement soon.

Calling us scammers and posting posts in red will not change anything or improve the situation at all. One thing can be sure - all Chinese users will be compensated.

Kind regards,
The ae team

Photos are without a doubt NOT fake.  

Dear trolls, potential investors, speculators, software engineers, and geeks-alike.  I've been in the crypto market for few years.  With that said, half of the technical jargon that is explained on various coins (including AE) are foreign to me.  I am not educated enough in programming languages to discuss the pros and cons between Erlang or any other language.  I have a high overview of how blockchains work (including BTC).   Basically I'm not an expert (financial or programming).  

HOWEVER,
I've been in business and work with businesses for a long time.  I've hired, fired and trained my fair share of employees and am currently an IT consultant.  I can say, without a doubt, that AE is NOT a SCAM.  But if you truly believe it is, then I would encourage you to either [obviously] not invest.  And more importantly, take the time to put/ invest (your time, money energy) into something you believe in (instead of trolling on various sites)  Go plant a tree, do some charity work, pray.  Do something (anything) positive.

In any business, relationship or project, communication is key.  No matter how great your product is, if you are unable to communicate with your team and investors, there is a high probability your project, program will fail.  Without communication your best employee becomes unreliable.  Even when you are waiting in line at your local grocery store, it is important to simply be acknowledged despite the long wait.  By acknowledging you, they are communicating that they see you and will be with you shortly.

So what am I rambling about in this post?  Communication.  AE team has been in full communication with eyes and ears on the ground in regards to what the community wants.  Even with the Hack (that affected multiple companies due to the fault of the multi-sig contract) they stayed in touch and provided all of the investors with their AE.

They are bending backwards to get this project going.  Blockchain technology is still very new, and what AE is trying to achieve is ground-breaking in various aspects.  Delays can and will occur.  They are inevitable.  Developers come and go, but the team's strength is not reliant on one person (look at Apple / Steve Jobs).  

Believe what you want, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion.  And I understand emotions run high when there are investments involved.  I have done extensive research on AE, and while all of the puzzle pieces may not fit correctly in my mind, they have satisfied any concerns I may have.   Will AE be as successful as I/ we all want it to be?  I don't know.  The team and time will tell.  But you are also investing at ground level.  If you want a sound investment go and buy gold.  Go buy Amazon stock.  At the ground level (especially at current price-point of $0.40 a share, you are taking a risk.  It is your responsibility to calculate this risk to the earning potential.

Good luck with the Team.  I/We hope it works out and goes to the moon.  I'm hoping we have our own tokens/ mainnet launched by mid-next year.  If we are able to launch by Q1, it is certainly a positive.  Also, Kudos to the team and the new CTO. 
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:41:28 PM

Everyone,

Kind regards,
The ae team

Photos are without a doubt NOT fake.  

Dear trolls, potential investors, speculators, software engineers, and geeks-alike.  I've been in the crypto market for few years.  With that said, half of the technical jargon that is explained on various coins (including AE) are foreign to me.  I am not educated enough in programming languages to discuss the pros and cons between Erlang or any other language.  I have a high overview of how blockchains work (including BTC).   Basically I'm not an expert (financial or programming).  

HOWEVER,
I've been in business and work with businesses for a long time.  I've hired, fired and trained my fair share of employees and am currently an IT consultant.  I can say, without a doubt, that AE is NOT a SCAM.  But if you truly believe it is, then I would encourage you to either [obviously] not invest.  And more importantly, take the time to put/ invest (your time, money energy) into something you believe in (instead of trolling on various sites)  Go plant a tree, do some charity work, pray.  Do something (anything) positive.

In any business, relationship or project, communication is key.  No matter how great your product is, if you are unable to communicate with your team and investors, there is a high probability your project, program will fail.  Without communication your best employee becomes unreliable.  Even when you are waiting in line at your local grocery store, it is important to simply be acknowledged despite the long wait.  By acknowledging you, they are communicating that they see you and will be with you shortly.

So what am I rambling about in this post?  Communication.  AE team has been in full communication with eyes and ears on the ground in regards to what the community wants.  Even with the Hack (that affected multiple companies due to the fault of the multi-sig contract) they stayed in touch and provided all of the investors with their AE.

They are bending backwards to get this project going.  Blockchain technology is still very new, and what AE is trying to achieve is ground-breaking in various aspects.  Delays can and will occur.  They are inevitable.  Developers come and go, but the team's strength is not reliant on one person (look at Apple / Steve Jobs).  

Believe what you want, you are absolutely entitled to your opinion.  And I understand emotions run high when there are investments involved.  I have done extensive research on AE, and while all of the puzzle pieces may not fit correctly in my mind, they have satisfied any concerns I may have.   Will AE be as successful as I/ we all want it to be?  I don't know.  The team and time will tell.  But you are also investing at ground level.  If you want a sound investment go and buy gold.  Go buy Amazon stock.  At the ground level (especially at current price-point of $0.40 a share, you are taking a risk.  It is your responsibility to calculate this risk to the earning potential.

Good luck with the Team.  I/We hope it works out and goes to the moon.  I'm hoping we have our own tokens/ mainnet launched by mid-next year.  If we are able to launch by Q1, it is certainly a positive.  Also, Kudos to the team and the new CTO.  

Dude.. you registered at September 3 here is your profile :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1137455

Since than you posted 7 posts all of them related to Aeternity scam promotion. Here is the link :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1137455;sa=showPosts

You are just a PAID SHILL who is actively promoting aeternity here on bitcointalk.

AETERNITY IS A SCAM !

Yanislav Malahov founder of AE calls himself a "Godfather of Etherium" I asked some ppl who was working with vitalik buterin and etherium team, nor of them knows who is Yanislav Malahov. This guy is trying to convince people with this article :
https://medium.com/@yanislav/king-of-bitcoin-godfather-of-ethereum-a9af9ecf56d5  Just look at the pic where he is stating " First Ethereum Meetup in Miami in January 2014 — I am the second from left in the back row " (photoshop created by idiot) ... And just read the complete article. You will understand that some random guy just scammed you very easily ! The so called mainnet will be never launched because there is no technology no real development, just scammers who are trying to make the illusion of activity on github.

meczziya

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:09:27 PM

Hi Mosprognoz.

Thank you for posting the link for my profile.  Certainly helps me find my posts faster  Grin

Not sure what my profile creation has anything to do with my last post.   Regarding your scam comment.  If (again) you believe AE is a scam as you claim.  

A) Why are you taking the time and energy to simply posting on a site that you think is a scam?  At the current moment there are several hundred coins on the market, with a thousand ICO's coming out regularly. Are you posting on those sites as well or is your love/ hate relationship only with AE?

B) Can you provide an intelligent response regarding any information/ data/ facts (not alternative facts please).  Simply stating it's a scam without any proof or dialogue is on par with a 3rd grade playground name calling.

realm

Activity: 351

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:49:04 PM

AE has a nice start at the middle of top 100 coins. we may see a liitle drop later on but the signs are great. There is already a great interest in the project. Don't let this China fud bother you. It's not only ae, it's every ico.
Tidex

Activity: 521

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:57:13 PM

Hello, guys!

Aeternity (AE) markets added on the Tidex Exchange.

https://tidex.com/exchange/ae/btc
https://tidex.com/exchange/ae/waves

RT: https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/906983730039926784

TIDEX ▬▬ CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▬▬▰▰▬▬▬▬
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:02:35 PM

Hey Devs

Is there any bounty compaign ? How can we get these tokens ? is there any ICO ?

Thanks for everything.
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Seems in the big dip.

Time to buy ?
Will it pump again ?
CamVic

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:39 PM

As a newbie I am tring to figure out about this coin…. but it is not clear... maybe some more information and time...
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:21:56 PM

Any news on new exchanges???

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

As a newbie I am tring to figure out about this coin…. but it is not clear... maybe some more information and time...

Yeah, as a newbie i suggest making more research by spending some time on it

It could be tough to find information in certain place so you can try asking to find out more information

Good luck!
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

Recently the Tidex exchange added aeternity token on their exchange market , you can check it here  : https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/906983730039926784
laura@@

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:49:25 AM

Recently the Tidex exchange added aeternity token on their exchange market , you can check it here  : https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/906983730039926784

eh, i have never heard of this website , and there is no buy orders on it . the sum of buy order is 0.2BTC........

To meet my expectation, AE should be listed on main exchanges like  bittrex  poloniex and so on .....

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
jenx

Activity: 348
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:15:18 AM

Recently the Tidex exchange added aeternity token on their exchange market , you can check it here  : https://twitter.com/Tidex_Exchange/status/906983730039926784

eh, i have never heard of this website , and there is no buy orders on it . the sum of buy order is 0.2BTC........

To meet my expectation, AE should be listed on main exchanges like  bittrex  poloniex and so on .....

Tidex is young small WAVES related exchange. As for me personally I have more trades on Tidex than Liqui.
I don't think Polo will list AE in the near future. Bittrex maybe too. The problem is KYC. Civic and 0x had KYC on sale, AE not.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: