Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FCl v0.3.3.1] No Dev Fee Open Source proxy for Windows [ZCash]  (Read 9718 times)
Vetal_inside (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 11:59:23 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:04:51 PM by Vetal_inside

This post is divided into four parts, each of it relates to some category of people. Please, carefully and fully read the part, that relates personally to you.

To miners, who pay donations to fee-based miners, do not want to change anything and are happy with everything in this world and weather outside.
Well, there is some news for you, nothing has changed. Just close this browser window, by pressing Red Cross at the top of the tab. Do not flame here!

To miners, who do not want to pay commissions to fee-based/close-sources miners.
Disclaimer: Be aware, this software is provided “as it is”, without any warranty of anything. If your mining software contains any prohibition of reducing/changing/anything_else with dev fee, you are fully responsible for your actions. At present this software is “beta”, so it sometimes may work not as it has been intended to. See license for details.

Well there is some good news for you too  Smiley. Now you have an instrument to change it. The software has a light interface and is simple to use. A detailed “how-to” with examples you can read in the second post. If you simply want to get back the dev fee to you, you can just download the software using the link below, configure it and then run it. But if you want to change something in this world, please – read this paragraph up to the end.

The source code and the executables for Windows are available on Github: https://github.com/Vetal-inside/FCl/releases
Current release - v0.3.3.1, VirusTotal.

Limitation for "Dev Fee" redirecticting in compiled release binary:
Minimum 2 hours per day you will donate to "Supporting Open Source non-fee based miner developers" initiative, for other 22 hours - you can decide by yourself, what do with it. See second post for details.

Supported miners:
  • Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.4+ (and latest Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6)

TO-DO:
  • remake totally the source code for more interactivity, capability and clearness.
  • add into the program an included interface, for participating in “Supporting open source non-fee based miners developers” with some options
  • add more supported miners: Claymore’s XMR/ETH, EWBF's CUDA Zcash, EQM Zcash miner (I warmly welcome Nicehash’s decision to make their miner Open Source and pool-independent!), Zcash optiminer and other.
  • add SSL decryption for “secure connect” “dev fee” miners
  • make console version of the application
  • something else useful…

"Supporting Open Source non-fee based miner developers" initiative
Well, now you have configured your software for returning all your mining power back. But look around – at present the majority of mining software either have a closed source code or has a “dev fee”. I do not think that it is normal. More that - this goes contrary to the ideals promoted by Satoshi Nakamoto, when he published the Bitcoin. There are many reasons, why we now have what we have, but this is quite another question.
I start the "Supporting Open Source non-fee based miner developers" initiative. Are you just using this software and have returned some coins back to you? Or do you just want to use Open Source software, without any fees/encryptions/etc in future? Or simply – do you like this idea? Great! Don’t be indifferent! You can send some coins to this "fund", and they will go to Open Source developers. It is the least that we can do to help them.

100% of incoming funding to this wallet will go to support people, who create Open Source software for mining(!including this project too!):
BTC: 12enkHEmDsF1e7jwyXZY2DdqdJNNEnRpvA
ETH: 0x1f31f42000054ab471a286ac75567860f5732114
ZEC: t1ZFCLi5vyXye2t6Xm68Kzukyi5kYo44JrB

To open source non-fee miner developers
There is good news for you too. I start crowdfunding program for supporting open-source and non-fee mining development. If you develop a mining software, and would like to receive some donations – just pm me, and we will talk about it.

To Fee-based miner developers
Sorry, but I don’t have good news for you. It seems, if people want to reduce your fee, you do something wrong in this world.

Be aware, the license of this software and related scripts contains a prohibition to see, watch, learn, analyze, directly or indirectly, source/binary/disassembled/anything_else code of this program, if you have in mind to understand how it works in order to add the avoid mechanisms to your miners. If you break this license, I will believe that you don’t appreciate license agreements, and your miner’s licenses don’t have any power too. As Mr. Trump has said – "If he says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him." I hope the analogy is clear.
And the last but not the least – please, keep in mind: "Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People", so you can’t have any legal issues to me.

To all
Do you have an account in any mining related forum/group/community/etc? It will be great, if you share and repost the link to this topic or its translation to another language there. I believe that as many people as possible must know this.

P.S.: English is not my native language, but I hope that this text will be readable.
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:05:49 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 06:01:17 PM by Vetal_inside

HOW-TO

Currently supported miners:
  • Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.4+ (and latest Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.6)

Claymore's Ethereum miner v7.4 and Claymore's CryptoNote Miner v9.7 option doesn't work, dont use them!
Do not use Nicehash pool for returning "dev-fee"! I had some problems with him.

Fast start
a). Check in your mining config/bat file, that you don't use "secure connection" for mining. If you use it, change it to usual stratum.
b). Launch ProjectFCl.exe with administrative privileges, put in (2) and (3) your pool domain address and his ip address, (4) - pool's stratum port, (7) - your wallet, press Listen (6).
c). Add to your miner's config.txt/bat file next options: -allpools 1 and -mport 0 (or if you use monitoring, try set any not-default value). Thats all, enjoy!

UI

Understanding, how FCl affects mining process
Without FCl

With FCl

config.txt
Also, you can use config.txt file for FCl: program use it to load default values after launch. Just rename it to "config.txt" and look at example file, which include in archive. There all so simple, but few words:
-domainaddress : pool domain, (2) at screenshot
-ipaddress : pool ip address, (3) at screenshot
-remoteport : target mining port on pool, (4) at screenshot
-worker : you login/wallet at pool, (7)  at screenshot
-loglevel : possible values 0,1 and 2, for - without logging, short log or full log
-divertlog : possible values 0 and 1. default 0. When setted 1, divert will show how it redirects packets
-minerversion : possible values 0, for Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v12.4+
-enablelocalport : possible values 0 and 1, default 0. When setted 1, localports (1) will enabled at UI.
-autostart : possible values 0 and 1. With 1 FCl begins listen incoming connection right after launch, so you can easily add FCl to startup with Windows with this option
-starttime : possible values HH:MM, sample 13:37. From this time FCl begin count donation time intervals. See "Understanding, how FCl affects mining process" paragraph for details.
-donationosd : possible values 2,3,...,24. Donation to "Supporting Open Source non-fee based miner developers" initiative, hours per day. See "Understanding, how FCl affects mining process" paragraph for details.
-donationdev : possible values 0,1,.... Donation to miner dev, hours per day. See "Understanding, how FCl affects mining process" paragraph for details. This option untested and might work incorrect, so use it on your own risk.

???????
If you did all right, after 15 minutes FCl will begin showing you which packets it received from "dev-fee" and which sends to pool. You may see, that login(usually - wallet) was replaced. Something like this(with "Short" logging):
ZCASH
Code:
Rcvd from miner
Sending share from : "t1W9HL5Aep6WHsSqHiP9YrjTH2ZpfKR1d3t"

Sent to pool
Sending share from : "<your_wallet>"

PM From pool
Share accepted

PROFIT
Enjoy!
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:12:15 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 03:13:21 PM by Vetal_inside

There will be all information, related to "Supporting Open Source non-fee based miner developers" initiative.

BTC:
ETH:
  • Dwarfpool statistics of mining to "fund" via redirecting "dev fee"
  • Current ballance and transaction -  Etherscan.io
ZEC:
  • Flypool statistics of mining to "fund" via redirecting "dev fee"
  • Current ballance and transaction -  zCha.in

Transactions:
  • 13/03/17 0.00525599 BTC goes to Zawawa and his GG.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 12:46:43 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 01:09:05 AM by toptek

so this is a honest to goodness proxy like this one https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy/releases/tag/0.8.1-SNAPSHOT-20151218 but works with the newer atlcoins  ....and doesn't not try to by pass the fee because these two software miners are about to teach claymore a listen in being nice and giving over being greedily https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716584.0 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612329.0 they both agree it is unfair to all at this point to keep charging such a high fees and those miner imo work better then claymore does but are not up to speeds yet because they are open source software miners .  

well any way I'm not interested in a Proxy that can by pass the fee of one of the Fee  miners, those hacks usually don't and cause other issue but do want a real proxy that works like this one https://github.com/Stratehm/stratum-proxy/releases/tag/0.8.1-SNAPSHOT-20151218/ but works with the new types of coins that has no fee like some of the other proxy's DO, that work , if I use it in time, i do and will donate as i can .

and

Trump is a ass hole and the next four are gonna be like one of his TV shows  worthless and see how much he really cares for the middle class and poor, you had to say trump LMAO ........I have a very low opinion of him like most do.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

Do yo have a twitter account, or something, can retweet this interesting thing.

This is my signature...
Igor M

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

Ethereum4ever

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:53:47 PM

Good work, Vetal !
doktor83

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

soooooo, this is ok and it's welcome, but when some guys offered the same thing (but not for free) everyone went crazy and mad and wanted to hang them..

I just don't get it  Grin

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
ioglnx

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

The point was about taking a fee for another fee and being greedy.
In this case the people not crying because it gives Claymore and others also the chance of counter measures since it is open source

GTX 1080Ti rocks da house... seriously... this card is a beast³
Owning by now 18x GTX1080Ti :-D @serious love of efficiency
doktor83

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

Yeah, if it's free it's ok to behave unmoral and take his devfee that's the whole story. lol.

Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

Sorry, but I dont use social networks. If you want, you can retweet with topic link.

soooooo, this is ok and it's welcome, but when some guys offered the same thing (but not for free) everyone went crazy and mad and wanted to hang them..

I just don't get it  Grin
These people must read just first paragraph and leave this thread. By the way - nothing changed for them, and there are no any reason to write anything here.

The point was about taking a fee for another fee and being greedy.
In this case the people not crying because it gives Claymore and others also the chance of counter measures since it is open source
Funny, but not Grin
FCl license contains a prohibition to do anything with anything from this project, if you want add some protection for your miner. So, if someone breaks this license, it automatically reduces all power of his software license to zero. And after that, anyone can do with his "dev fee" what he wants.

Btw, here is new version(v0.1.1) with huge changes and improvements(cm zec miner up to v11, cm eth v7.4, possibility load your own configs, better usability and many other). See first posts and github for details.
doktor83

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 07:25:43 PM

Anyways i'm not one of those barking on apps of this type, so i will give it a try Cheesy

chown.multi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:28:49 PM

Oh god, competition.
What if -allpools option is used on claymore ?  Wink
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

Oh god, competition.
What if -allpools option is used on claymore ?  Wink
-allpools 1 option is mandatory, if you want use FCl.
chown.multi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:20:35 PM

let me help you a little :

if you mine eth to miningpoolhub with you user.worker, and devfee mining starts, it will mine to dwarf or ethmine etc etc.. you replace the login string with user.worker in json. Not good  Wink
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:33:16 PM

let me help you a little :

if you mine eth to miningpoolhub with you user.worker, and devfee mining starts, it will mine to dwarf or ethmine etc etc.. you replace the login string with user.worker in json. Not good  Wink
Not understood, what you mean?
joaocha

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:07:44 PM

Pools that require username, example: suprnova ,coinotron or mingpoolhub what do you do?
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 09:32:32 PM

Pools that require username, example: suprnova ,coinotron or mingpoolhub what do you do?
There are no reason, on which pool you mine and what login used for your mining(eth/zec/btc wallet, login.worker, etc): FCl don't touch this packets. When you specify allpools option, devfee goes to default pools and FCl modifies only this packets, at common case.

You can set loglevel option in "Full", that to see what FCl receive and what send, in "original view": it will shows to you full packets data.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:13:51 PM

Sorry, but I dont use social networks. If you want, you can retweet with topic link.
To all
Do you have an account in any mining related forum/group/community/etc? It will be great, if you share and repost the link to this topic or its translation to another language there. I believe that as many people as possible must know this.

You see this is the thing, in OP you're asking for spreading the word across  forums, groups,etc...
These days it's really necessary to use social medias, if you wan to get an attention.
I already tweeted about this. I have for about 1600 crypto related followers, so I hope we will gain few more people in to this.
Take care mate.

This is my signature...
UnclWish

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

What about Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v11.1 version?
Vetal_inside (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:34:17 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 04:52:32 PM by Vetal_inside

You see this is the thing, in OP you're asking for spreading the word across  forums, groups,etc...
These days it's really necessary to use social medias, if you wan to get an attention.
I already tweeted about this. I have for about 1600 crypto related followers, so I hope we will gain few more people in to this.
Take care mate.
Wow! Thanks man! Its awesome!

But, I have some problems. Important information - seems that in current version CM zec miner recognize that it works via proxy, and CM downgrade real miner speed to with "nodevfee option" without any notification and changes in console window.  So hard to see difference in 5% mining speed, so - that not final conclusion, and my friend continue testing. It takes a lot of time (need ~1 day mining without any restarting/etc, that compare results with any new FCl build/config and etalons result).

What about Claymore's ZCash AMD GPU Miner v11.1 version?
Yes, it works, but - read my previous answer. There are some possibility, that in current version FCl/CM you will lose more shares, that return back.

add: anyway, I have some ideas how to do, that FCl worked properly with any miner/pools/network_config/etc. But I very hope that it did not required, because it's no easy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: