Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk translators information collection thread  (Read 466 times)
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 01:44:14 PM

Hello, friends, I'm starting a thread the “Overview of Bitcointalk Language Translators” , to be qualified to be listed on the thread, you need to be a qualified translator and meet the following requirements:

1. You must good at translating the specified language.
2. You must have your own service thread on service section.
3. You must have some translation samples you've done.
4. You'd better having some good feedback about your translation work done.

Translators you're welcome to post your personal information here or others would like to recommend someone that would be perfect as well.

Smiley
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 03:30:34 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 03:48:37 PM by franckuestein

Hi Wei H and thanks for opening this thread! Is it going to be similar to topics like "Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns" by Mitchell or "Overview of Bitcointalk Designers" by bL4nkcode?

Well, here you have my English to Spanish service announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009433.0

If you're developing a crypto project, a bitcoin application, a p2p or open-source service (or anything else) and you need a Spanish translation to add a new language to your service, just contact me Wink

Previous work: English -> Spanish translations for bitcoin.org, bitcoin wallet, darkwallet, mastering bitcoin, tor project...

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:18:01 PM

I will be making a thread on the services section soon but I have a question , If its the first time making the thread , how I'm supposed to have samples If I just started offering my services ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:40:49 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2016, 04:51:56 PM by PokerFace3

Translators you're welcome to post your personal information here or others would like to recommend someone that would be perfect as well.
Seems another most demanded discussion topic. Good luck.
What are your plans about listing out different translators. I believe "language wise" list would be good to have for easy navigation instead of FIFO queues.

If its the first time making the thread , how I'm supposed to have samples If I just started offering my services ?
Simple. Complete an assignment/project before applying here on this topic to be listed out. (Still, I too feel OP has hard requirements for getting an entry in his list.)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:41:56 PM

good that you've added some requirements and qualifications to be added in this thread. other wise there would be a load of work and research on you to find the translators. if you look in Announcement board of Atlcoins you'll see hundreds of translators asking for translation bounty everywhere.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:13:07 PM

i can work and open service in indonesian translation
english to indonesian or indonesian to english
i can work all translation, annoucment thread, article and more
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:04:36 PM

Please count me in. I can translate from English to Indonesia language + can handle with translation image which required basic skill of Photoshop or ect software design.

Here's my latest work:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692331.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1701254.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703045.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708923.0
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:49:56 PM

My two cents: find a way to arrange listing one language that's have many translators.

I know that there will be a lot of bilingual users with the same mother language. For example, two posts above me, they offer the same language translation (English-Indonesian). It is extremely possible that there will be more than 5 people offering the same language (i.e. english-spanish, english-french, etc) and very interested to announce their service on your thread, hence you will need to have a way to arrange a considerably fair list where those similar translators are treated equally
Wei H (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:24:13 PM

i can work and open service in indonesian translation
english to indonesian or indonesian to english
i can work all translation, annoucment thread, article and more
Do you have some of your work samples? and you should better having some good feedbacks because there's lots of spam on the indonesian aboard we couldn't figure out whether your translation is qualified or not.

And BUMP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: