Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash still a thing?  (Read 3488 times)
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 10:04:24 AM

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
- Marcus Aurelius

And everything that comes from a troll is a twisted sick opinion that is as close to the truth as
Earth is to Neptune.
- qwizzie

"That's just like your opinion man"
--The Dude

If you can't trust dash's blockchain to show that indeed 2million coins were mined in the first 24hours, then you can't trust dash's blockchain.
--quoting yourself is redundant

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:46:58 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 10:59:05 AM by qwizzie

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.
- Marcus Aurelius

And everything that comes from a troll is a twisted sick opinion that is as close to the truth as
Earth is to Neptune.
- qwizzie

--The Dude

If you can't trust dash's blockchain to show that indeed 2million coins were mined in the first 24hours, then you can't trust dash's blockchain.

Let me once again correct this as you seem rather fixated on that nice round 2million coins number. Its actually 1.9million that were instamined
in the first 24 hours, which is perfectly viewable in Dash's blockchain and which has never been denied by either Dash Dev Team or the Dash community.
What we are denying is that this instamine was created with malicious intent.

https://dashdot.io/alpha/?page_id=118

Question : how much does Satoshi have with regards to early mining Bticoin, 1 million BTC ? 1.5 million BTC ? Does that Bitcoin instamine history in any way
influenced Bitcoin's adaption ? Looking at Bitcoin's price today and its price history, i would say no.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
noise2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

- Marcus Aurelius

Earth is to Neptune.
- qwizzie

--The Dude

Let me once again correct this as you seem rather fixated on that nice round 2million coins number. Its actually 1.9million that were instamined
in the first 24 hours, which is perfectly viewable in Dash's blockchain and which has never been denied by either Dash Dev Team or the Dash community.

Facepalm.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:55:05 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 11:21:03 AM by toknormal

Dash has 1 thing in particular going for it that is more or less unique and which unlocks most of its other unique features - an articulated protocol.

In other words the network can "talk to itself' as well as to client applications.

As far as its current feature set goes, this has led to a very powerful monetary characteristic - greatly enhanced fungibility without ANY loss of blockchain transparency. All users see exactly the same blockchain, regardless of whether they're a keyholder or not, just as with bitcoin. But unlike bitcoin the coin supply is continually kept fungible pro-actively rather than reactively which optimises the anonymity of blockchain movements.

This approach will deliver some awsome new network characteristics going into its next release phase (2017/18) by virtue of the fact that it's going to support a decentralised API which will be levered to create a new standard of ease of use and accessibility for crypto hitherto unheard of.

Those are its development objectives currently (and also why it gets so much FUD from competing interests since the articulated protocol is the one thing they can never replicate so they are forced to bang on about "instamines" instead  Wink )
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

Dash has 1 thing in particular going for it that is more or less unique and which unlocks most of its other unique features - an articulated protocol.

In other words the network can "talk to itself' as well as to client applications.

As far as its current feature set goes, this has led to a very powerful monetary characteristic - greatly enhanced fungibility without ANY loss of blockchain transparency. All users see exactly the same blockchain, regardless of whether they're a keyholder or not, just as with bitcoin, but unlike bitcoin the coin supply is continually kept fungible pro-actively rather than reactively.

This approach will deliver some awsome new network characteristics going into its next release phase (2017/18) by virtue of the fact that it's going to support a decentralised API which will be levered to create a new standard of ease of use and accessibility for crypto hitherto unheard of.

Those are its development objectives currently (and also why it gets so much FUD from competing interests since the articulated protocol is the one thing they can never replicate so they are forced to bang on about "instamines" instead  Wink )

Let's make more excuses for the instamine, the slashing of the minting for further self enrichment and then the masternode ponzi self enriching.

Even if it has features that were standing it over and above other coins (it does not) that means you're not allowed to state proven facts about the instamine scam, the slashing of the minting scam and then the masternode ponzi scam.

The only people trying to protect dash are known DASH holders.

Everyone else just having review the huge amount of black and white evidence detailing the scam just is kind of like ... yeah it's a scam.

FUD to a dasher is Facts Uncovering Deception

Troll to a dasher is stating observable factual events that detail the scam that it is.

Anyone can spread fud and become a troll at the same time. Just simply research dash's history as it really happened via the block explorer , the launch thread, the stated 120 000 instamine by one of the devs he full admits too in the first few hours, the admission of evans that a 2 000 000 coin airdrop to the board could help balance the scam instamine.

Yeah so just research the proven facts regarding dash history. Post or enquire about them here and you can be called a troll and fud spreader too.

Just keep pushing the provable factual events that happened to them over and over and wait for the excuses

1. all accidental
2. does not matter cos it's novel tech but when faced with questions for actual known skilled devs evans goes limp
3. you are just butthurt you cant be in on the scam
4. never happened
5. troll and fudder for mentioning it
6. there are other scams on this board so you cant say dash is a scam
7. personal reasons that prove you can not present factual observable events and have them take seriously by people who could review them for themselves.
8. illogical excuses you can't actually understand because it is pure contrived nonsense.
9. nobody cares about this scam because it happened ages ago and we have got away with it now.
10. stop spamming the truth about our scam because we need the board space to spam promote it to noobs and take their btc.

myriads of other excuses but you can find them all for yourself by searching the board.

the funniest part is that some of the biggest protectors and defenders of this scam were the first to complain on the thread that it was being instamined and they were pissed off about it. Later though they got to mine enough to change their minds about it.

Evan offered a 2 000 000 dash coin air drop but later withdrew his offer because

it was unfair to piss off dash whales when only a tiny minority wanted the air drop conducted.

How about we revisit this now ... really only a small minority want a share of a $20, 000 000 dollar air drop. Sure it will sink to zero before most can cash out but may rebuilding it from the ashes is the only way.

How about we take the airdrop poll all over again on this board? Imagine only a tiny minority want some free money they were scammed out of in the first place. Doesn't sound right does it?

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:28:53 AM

By the way - Dash also has a unique "reserve market" which further enhances its monetary properties by paying a return on holdings. The beauty of this is that the holdings perform a complimentary network function by collateralising the active "nodes" while at the same time supporting a monetary function (setting a base rate for interest on lending).

This has led to stability and growth over the long term, both in marketcap and also network strength. (See more info here).
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:36:25 PM

explains how the ponzi works in detail

shame on you for still promoting this scam and trying to entice noobs into making you and other dash whales more wealthy and absorbing BTC away from other valuable honest alt coin projects.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:40:28 PM

Is it me or is cryptohunter behaving more and more like AdamWhite ?
Adam, is that you ?  Shocked

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:02:23 PM

Is it me or is cryptohunter behaving more and more like AdamWhite ?
Adam, is that you ?  Shocked

Ha again what does that matter if I am the queen of england or puss in boots , adam white, or your alter ego with a conscience . This is irrelevant distraction tactics. I am presenting observable factual events that anyone can research.

Does not matter if I am the devil.

Here have another read of the details of the scam you promote daily.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559028.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999084.0

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 4994

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:15:24 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 03:27:33 PM by Hueristic

- Marcus Aurelius

Earth is to Neptune.
- qwizzie

Bullshit, I was one of those trying to mine with the non functional wallet evan provided. For entire day he kept saying he was working on it and then he told us all he was going to sleep and relaunch (YET again!) when he woke up the next day and he never relaunched instead he had been mining his instamine the entire time with along with a hidden pool that gave him a bribe of their mine to not relaunch.

He then changed the code to massively lower the block reward and released a working Win wallet. With the new block reward I was able to mine ONE coin in a day. He Fucked us and the only ones that support DRK were in on the scam or were fools that bought coins and need to protect their investment.

Keep sticking to your lies, but we were there and we don't forget.

- Marcus Aurelius

Earth is to Neptune.
- qwizzie

--The Dude

Question : how much does Satoshi have with regards to early mining Bticoin, 1 million BTC ? 1.5 million BTC ? Does that Bitcoin instamine history in any way
influenced Bitcoin's adaption ? Looking at Bitcoin's price today and its price history, i would say no.

Yeah right, no malicious intent my ass, then explain why he lowered the Block reward to make that massive instamine multiple times what is was really worth?  And explain why he ignored all of use that were there the next day to start the relaunch??

Don't bother your explanations are all lies anyway. Keep trying to rewrite history all it does is tell those that don't know the real SCAM that DRK is. Change the name however many times you want but DRK will never be acceptable and will always be called out on it's SCAM.

X-coin/DRK/Dash instamine graph.

A very good synopsis:

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:21:13 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 04:35:58 PM by qwizzie

Looking at some of these responses i would say that OP has his answer .. Dash is pretty much still a thing.
Sure some people still get overly emotional on it (they probly dumped their Dash in the early days because
they thought it was finished) and for some trolls Dash is the most important thing of their life to worry about
so they make Dash hate threads in the altcoin discussion section or bump old ones.

Oh well, we will survive people not liking Dash and we will grow in 2017, both in price and marketcap.

When I look into the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes.
- Oprah Winfrey

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

Looking at some of these responses i would say that OP has his answer .. Dash is pretty much still a thing.
Sure some people still get overly emotional on it (they probly dumped their Dash in the early days because
they thought it was finished) and for some trolls Dash is the most important thing of their life to worry about
so they make Dash hate threads in the altcoin discussion section or bump old ones.

Oh well, we will survive people not liking Dash and we will grow in 2017, both in price and marketcap.

I think you need to explain that chart away for anyone to even consider investing in DASH. Even if it was the best coded perfect coin then I couldn't get past that and the addition of a ponzie scheme with the masternodes that only the premine could afford is a non starter.

Calling people trolls because they point out the truth is stupid as it just proves you are nothing more than a shill arguing his bag.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:38:36 PM

I think you need to explain that chart away for anyone to even consider investing in DASH. Even if it was the best coded perfect coin then I couldn't get past that and the addition of a ponzie scheme with the masternodes that only the premine could afford is a non starter.

Calling people trolls because they point out the truth is stupid as it just proves you are nothing more than a shill arguing his bag.

Nope i'm only calling cryptohunter and icey a troll because they do not point out the truth, they just use a bunch of lies and fud.
Also they use trolling techniques, like posting day in day out in our Dash ANN forum. Thats is trolling, so that makes them trolls.  

I'm perfectly fine to agree to disagree with people in this forum but i truly and honestly despise trolls.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

3 year long hump

I'm sure you'll get over it eventually.

If you were there at the start (I wasn't) you should be richer than most Dash holders of today - thanks to the very person you're trying malign no less, instamine or no instamine.

Some of your contemporaries are - they just managed to keep their toys in the pram  Cheesy
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:52:33 PM

Nope i'm only calling cryptohunter and icey a troll because they do not point out the truth, they just use a bunch of lies and fud.
Also they use trolling techniques, like posting day in day out in our Dash ANN forum. Thats is trolling, so that makes them trolls.  

I'm perfectly fine to agree to disagree with people in this forum but i truly and honestly despise trolls.

IC, saw it as a blanket statement. Smiley

Amoson

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:07:44 PM

I still believe in the dash currency. the price is still stable.
It features instant transactions, optional privacy, incentivized full nodes, and decentralized governance and funding.
That is the reason why the big investors are behind this coin.
noise2

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:53:38 PM

When I look into the future, it's so bright it burns my eyes.
- Oprah Winfrey

You're fucking hilarious. The Dash scam is still going on you're right about that.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:44:48 PM

There are no lies. The truth we present is there in black and white. I encourage people to do their own research.

Qwizzie and tao are shills they are literally zealots of dash

these threads if you read them all with give you a complete understanding of dash. Everyone outside of the dash scam nation acknowledges it was and is a scam. Only the dashers call it fud and anyone mentioning the factual observable events that have taken place are trolls.

They scream lies, and troll. Fud and haters. However they care not to refute the details of the scam.

They only seek to excuse and justify these events. They say yes it all happened but ...x y z excuses.

Remember 1 dev. Just one of the dev team stated he put 100 amazon instances on mining it at launch (the first seconds it was posted and raped the chain instantly for just a few hours) and got 120 000 dash. That is over $1.2 million dollars at todays value.

That is just 1 dev he says many others were doing the same. How many amazon instances did Evans himself have on it?

I mean he offered a 2 000 000 coin air drop to the board to help "balance things out"

Evans in not actually the worst of dash, he has half a brain and realises his creation will NEVER shake off the scam label until he balances the captive instamine where most of the board were prevented from mining whilst he and other devs pulled in 500 coin blocks ...several a second at some points.

Do believe me then do your own research. Just search out the events that took place. Do not fall for the excuses.

It's that simple, they mined all the coins up they could then slashed the minting by 75% roughly speaking so that nobody else could ever mine up anywhere near the coins they had already mined. They guaranteed they would hold all the coins. Then masternodes are the mega ponzi to guarantee the dash wealthy stay wealthy.

Remember though they can never get away with it because it's all documented here and too many people know about it.

Qwizzie and tao are simply a waste of space and damaging to their own community by trying to deny it and call anyone mentioning it a troll and fud spreader.

FUD to dash is Facts Uncovering Deception.

Let them excuse this scam how they want it will not change the observable events which anyone can research and find out about.

TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 09:50:51 PM

There are no lies. The truth we present is there in black and white. I encourage people to do their own research.

Qwizzie and tao are shills they are literally zealots of dash

these threads if you read them all with give you a complete understanding of dash. Everyone outside of the dash scam nation acknowledges it was and is a scam. Only the dashers call it fud and anyone mentioning the factual observable events that have taken place are trolls.

They scream lies, and troll. Fud and haters. However they care not to refute the details of the scam.

They only seek to excuse and justify these events. They say yes it all happened but ...x y z excuses.

Remember 1 dev. Just one of the dev team stated he put 100 amazon instances on mining it at launch (the first seconds it was posted and raped the chain instantly for just a few hours) and got 120 000 dash. That is over $1.2 million dollars at todays value.

That is just 1 dev he says many others were doing the same. How many amazon instances did Evans himself have on it?

I mean he offered a 2 000 000 coin air drop to the board to help "balance things out"

Evans in not actually the worst of dash, he has half a brain and realises his creation will NEVER shake off the scam label until he balances the captive instamine where most of the board were prevented from mining whilst he and other devs pulled in 500 coin blocks ...several a second at some points.

Do believe me then do your own research. Just search out the events that took place. Do not fall for the excuses.

It's that simple, they mined all the coins up they could then slashed the minting by 75% roughly speaking so that nobody else could ever mine up anywhere near the coins they had already mined. They guaranteed they would hold all the coins. Then masternodes are the mega ponzi to guarantee the dash wealthy stay wealthy.

Remember though they can never get away with it because it's all documented here and too many people know about it.

Qwizzie and tao are simply a waste of space and damaging to their own community by trying to deny it and call anyone mentioning it a troll and fud spreader.

FUD to dash is Facts Uncovering Deception.

Let them excuse this scam how they want it will not change the observable events which anyone can research and find out about.

I started to type something, and then realized it wasn't worth it.

sui_generis

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:25:47 PM

Dash is pure nonsense. Fraudulent coin distribution, bullshit marketed as novel technology, and incompetent leadership to top it off. There are a bunch of Dash shills who are still active here, but the community is in decline. Just look at how their subreddit can't even add 100 new followers a month.

Oh, and that masternode funding system they love to shill? Dysfunctional nonsense dressed up to appear "revolutionary". Just ask them how that vending machine is going. Or any of the other big projects that have been abject failures. Sad.

I agree with cryptohunter. Almost no one outside of Dash takes the project seriously. It's well known to be a scam, and they can't wash off that taint by changing their name to that of a laundry detergent.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: