Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI)  (Read 33859 times)
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:18:00 AM

Will you invest just into coins or also into tokens?

And one more thing. If I invested into one of the fund then do I get share of it in tokens or how did you plan to print a proof of the investment? Smart contract?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankPM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:59:32 PM

And one more thing. If I invested into one of the fund then do I get share of it in tokens or how did you plan to print a proof of the investment? Smart contract?

Hi rgornik, I invest in coins/tokens no matter what, the only condition is them to have strong fundamentals (pure shitcoins are only traded in extreme fund, and even with that, they are the most solid shitcoins outthere, I will make a writting explaining the classification of assets/coins). It's also a possibility to invest in some ICO if there's a good opportunity to profit, but mostly all will be based in medium-long term trading of everything you see listed in Poloniex and Bittrex.

About investments, I will say it another time. You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. . Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I know how to trade, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Smiley
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 02:47:10 PM

ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!

All the sucess on the project as you have proof on the other topic your capability of selecting good coins and having profit.

Will invest for sure!!!

Hey! It is good to see that you are taking this to the next level. I would love if you could base your operations on ICONOMI platform once it is released as it would greatly improve your credibility and will attract new investors easily.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

Hi, a share is equak to the coins, am I right? Or I will only get dividends of the share? Can I get the coin in the fund? I guess no
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:19:47 PM

Interesting idea, but I think NXC and LTC are not good choices, Game may be a bit overpriced right now. Stratis has much potential and will be a 10X coin in 2017. I will buy the fund if you exclude NXC and LTC. ANS is a good investment, China will pump it hard when good news comes.

So you haven't researched GAME I see. Still so many people.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:32:10 PM

Hi Frank

Two questions:
1. Are all your funds going to be index-based funds, meaning are you going to include only existing cryptocoins/app tokens?

2. How often you plan to change the funds structure and weights?

If you are from the USA, you may want to check Iconomi terms of use
https://iconomi.net/terms-of-use
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

Interesting idea, but I think NXC and LTC are not good choices, Game may be a bit overpriced right now. Stratis has much potential and will be a 10X coin in 2017. I will buy the fund if you exclude NXC and LTC. ANS is a good investment, China will pump it hard when good news comes.

Thanks dude, I see ypur signature and I will research it. I remember it was cheaper than 100 sat when it was born, after a few mega pumps and it went to hundreds, thousands sat, finally good news came and right now 20k sat. It is the amazing coin, I will buy more if it has more news. Also, stratis plans to implement Unity integration to their NStratis full nodes, will change the world too, along with game credits, cheers. Let us moon together.  Kiss Kiss
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:43:35 PM

Thanks dude, I see ypur signature and I will research it. I remember it was cheaper than 100 sat when it was born, after a few mega pumps and it went to hundreds, thousands sat, finally good news came and right now 20k sat. It is the amazing coin, I will buy more if it has more news. Also, stratis plans to implement Unity integration to their NStratis full nodes, will change the world too, along with game credits, cheers. Let us moon together.  Kiss Kiss

GAME will have no shortage of news. Beginning this month. If you have questions feel free to DM me.
FrankPM

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:49:15 PM

Hi Frank

Two questions:
1. Are all your funds going to be index-based funds, meaning are you going to include only existing cryptocoins/app tokens?

Hi Daparski,

1. My biggest desire is to be able to create open-ended funds (index-based), meaning that every investor can get in & out more or less when he wants (liquidity in crypto is not big enough, so a 2-3 day liquidity period would be OK). Most of coins/tokens included will be those who are already in the market and have decent volumes. It is also a possibility to invest in some ICO if it's really good, but most of portfolios will be composed by already existing and traded coins/assets.

2. It depends on the fund. Retirement fund won't change very often (1month-2months maybe). Dynamic fund will change often (every week-2weeks), depending on the market conditions and extreme fund too. Even with that, I'm not a daytrader and my style is to buy and hold good coins at good prices, so there won't be any dramatical changes in the compositions of the portfolios, it will be very gradual.

I'm from Spain, no problems with USA regulation  Smiley

Are you involved with Iconomi?
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

Hi Frank

Two questions:

Hi Daparski,

1. My biggest desire is to be able to create open-ended funds (index-based), meaning that every investor can get in & out more or less when he wants (liquidity in crypto is not big enough, so a 2-3 day liquidity period would be OK). Most of coins/tokens included will be those who are already in the market and have decent volumes. It is also a possibility to invest in some ICO if it's really good, but most of portfolios will be composed by already existing and traded coins/assets.

2. It depends on the fund. Retirement fund won't change very often (1month-2months maybe). Dynamic fund will change often (every week-2weeks), depending on the market conditions and extreme fund too. Even with that, I'm not a daytrader and my style is to buy and hold good coins at good prices, so there won't be any dramatical changes in the compositions of the portfolios, it will be very gradual.

I'm from Spain, no problems with USA regulation  Smiley

Are you involved with Iconomi?

Not in the team, just investor and a supporter.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

Alright now I understand what this is about  Wink But I guess this is not for me, I'd rather invest in new startups than existing currencies. If Bitcoin crashes for whatever reason, you would be bankrupt in no time. I already made my profits from GameCredits, it's too expensive now. Too much risk for me =) But good luck to everyone here with this project!  Cool

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

Definitely something I will be watching. Your choices of crypto in the funds is interesting, would love to hear your justification behind them if you had time.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
FrankPM

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:40:33 PM

Looks interesting

Hey, all those C coins from extreme fund will surely not be able to be in Iconomi. Extreme fund is an special one, I know that probably will never see the light but it's interesting to share too. These shitcoins are great opportunities at those prices.  Wink
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

Frank you little slag  Kiss

I like the idea of the Extreme fund. The most solid shitcoins ever!!
SimonV

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:10:37 AM

Manager Frank PM thoughts on 2017:

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/816073621135392768
Ullukapatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 03:02:35 AM

Happy new year everyone, it's a pleasure for me to present you BLUE MAGIC Capital, the financial company and brand that aims to dominate blockchain sector in the coming years.

BLUE MAGIC Capital comes as a personal idea from the succesful altcoin trader/investor Frank PM (me). The idea is simple: Blockchain sector is evolving, altcoin projects are becoming more serious day by day, general liquidity in the markets is growing, and there's still almost any investor who treats the altcoin sector in a professional way. IT'S TIME TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand. Public hedge funds will be launched most surely in ICONOMI platform in some months, but funds are already working as if they were in the platform with private capital from the company.

VALUES

BLUE MAGIC Capital values are crystal clear and unbreakable: TRANSPARENCY, CLOSENESS & a COLLABORATIVE attitude with other investors, developers and anyone that desires to make the world a better place.

We don't expect to be just another investing firm, we expect to be THE MOST AWESOME investing firm. Fund portfolios will be always public real time, movements and changes in configuration of the funds will be published every end of the day, there will be a weekly report and a big educative section for investors, begginers or experts. First I will be the only one to publish all this information, but with time I expect an implicated community of investors to collaborate in the education program as well. Apart from that, there will also be a section dedicated to review and extend the most promising projects to increase the general knowledge of blockchain investors.

BLUE MAGIC Capital shares

We don't really need any funding to launch the company, so for now there won't be any ICO and all BLUE MAGIC Capital shares will belong to the company. Blue Magic will obtain it's revenues with the commissions applied in the hedge funds. If there's a big community support during these months "pre-ICONOMI", we will consider to do a share airdrop so all community members can benefit from the company activity.

SOCIAL

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM CHAT (lot of activity there)

https://telegram.me/joinchat/EVc4eAqmQP5JPYAVxiLNVw

IMPORTANT!!! IF YOU ARE NEW, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS RELATED!!

You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I know how to trade, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Cheesy

Kids trying to make money. They cannot wipe their ass properly and thinking about managing funds.
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 09:44:39 AM

Kids trying to make money. They cannot wipe their ass properly and thinking about managing funds.

Ah yeah, you truly look like an expirienced mature man:

1. You judge me for being 21, when you don't have a clue about who I am and the experience I have in finance management.

2. You judge me in 3rd January, when funds started in 1st January.

Go back trolling Lisk and shilling Iconomi, you're a professional in that area.  Wink

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:40:53 AM

Hi rgornik, I invest in coins/tokens no matter what, the only condition is them to have strong fundamentals (pure shitcoins are only traded in extreme fund, and even with that, they are the most solid shitcoins outthere, I will make a writting explaining the classification of assets/coins). It's also a possibility to invest in some ICO if there's a good opportunity to profit, but mostly all will be based in medium-long term trading of everything you see listed in Poloniex and Bittrex.

About investments, I will say it another time. You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. . Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I know how to trade, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Smiley

Thanks for answers. I understood we will have to wait but its nice to see that you are already posting weekly "taughts" on index developments.

BTW I dont care about age. For me results are the most important and young can bring some freshness into established investing. After all Iconomi team is very young but they are the first one that will give Blue Magic Capital platform for its business  Wink

taipei

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 01:52:45 PM

I'll be attentive. Wink

Good luck!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 02:07:22 PM

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand.

So you made this thread and announced your personal investments. lol  Are you real?

And you posted it on wrong part of forum. Altho I dot really know what part of forum this should go beside Offtopic.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: