Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI)  (Read 33859 times)
VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:56:43 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 09:46:49 PM by VultureFund

Happy new year everyone, it's a pleasure for me to present you BLUE MAGIC Capital, the financial company and brand that aims to dominate blockchain sector in the coming years.

BLUE MAGIC Capital comes as a personal idea from the succesful altcoin trader/investor Frank PM (me). The idea is simple: Blockchain sector is evolving, altcoin projects are becoming more serious day by day, general liquidity in the markets is growing, and there's still almost any investor who treats the altcoin sector in a professional way. IT'S TIME TO BE PROFESSIONAL.

BLUE MAGIC Capital will start managing three hedge funds with different risk level. For the moment, all them will be managed for me, but with time we expect more talented and experienced investors to join the company and launch their funds in BLUE MAGIC brand. Public hedge funds will be launched most surely in ICONOMI platform in some months, but funds are already working as if they were in the platform with private capital from the company.

VALUES

BLUE MAGIC Capital values are crystal clear and unbreakable: TRANSPARENCY, CLOSENESS & a COLLABORATIVE attitude with other investors, developers and anyone that desires to make the world a better place.

We don't expect to be just another investing firm, we expect to be THE MOST AWESOME investing firm. Fund portfolios will be always public real time, movements and changes in configuration of the funds will be published every end of the day, there will be a weekly report and a big educative section for investors, begginers or experts. First I will be the only one to publish all this information, but with time I expect an implicated community of investors to collaborate in the education program as well. Apart from that, there will also be a section dedicated to review and extend the most promising projects to increase the general knowledge of blockchain investors.

BLUE MAGIC Capital shares

We don't really need any funding to launch the company, so for now there won't be any ICO and all BLUE MAGIC Capital shares will belong to the company. Blue Magic will obtain it's revenues with the commissions applied in the hedge funds. If there's a big community support during these months "pre-ICONOMI", we will consider to do a share airdrop so all community members can benefit from the company activity.

SOCIAL

WEBSITE

TELEGRAM CHAT (lot of activity there)

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_aw-EA7WBdPGEQMg

IMPORTANT!!! IF YOU ARE NEW, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS RELATED!!

You CAN'T invest in our hedge funds until there's a secure, legal and easy way to do so. Most surely ICONOMI will be the plattform used, and of course there you'll can have all proofs of investments and everything fully transparent. Last thing I want is to take and store money from other people and get into trouble.

All what I can say during these months is: sit down, relax, watch, learn and join the Blue Magic community, I'm sure you will like it. We may be total noobs in business (I'm just 21), but I can tell you that I'm a really good investor/trader, and I'm a good guy. I think that's enough to make this project succed.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankPM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

Hey, I'm VultureFund. From now I will be using this nickname as it's much more appropiate.  Grin Grin

Just one thing, have in mind that we are still building the website, I know it's big shit right now but the important information (current funds and porfolios it's already there and good).

VultureFund (OP)

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:01:50 AM

Hey, I'm VultureFund. From now I will be using this nickname as it's much more appropiate.  Grin Grin

Just one thing, have in mind that we are still building the website, I know it's big shit right now but the important information (current funds and porfolios it's already there and good).

Confirmed
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:04:33 AM

Interesting. Will be watching. 

+1 for NOT being an ICO. <3 Much love
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:12:08 AM

i thought it was another altcoin that release early this year, but i was wrong for it is a capital funding firm that will be engaging with altcoins and bitcoins, is it the right thread for that? but anyways, it's new year and we all need a good start, good luck then and wishing as the days pass, we'll see the progress of this project. Cheesy

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:23:44 AM

Will be watching this closely.
Good luck and happy new year
kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:29:13 AM

any bounty?

please, reserved indonesian translate for me

Thanks

iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:41:53 AM

Looks good Frank. This is the start of something big.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:46:11 AM

NOT an ICO, but they have shares THEY have evaluated the value of with ZERO links to these accounts they SAY they hold ;p

also, yes, wrong board, as if this is a hedge fund there is no altcoin announcement, its a altcoin service announcement if anything

Anyways  ill watch see how it develops, but so far nothing to see here IMO

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
iHaveNoClue

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:55:09 AM

NOT an ICO, but they have shares THEY have evaluated the value of with ZERO links to these accounts they SAY they hold ;p

also, yes, wrong board, as if this is a hedge fund there is no altcoin announcement, its a altcoin service announcement if anything

That is the reason why they are not offering the shares to the public yet. Once a platform like ICN launches, they will move the assets over to the platform and everything should be transparent. This could easily take 6-12 months. In the meanwhile, they want to show the public how they operate and give us a good look at their investment strategy.

This is the start of something big I reckon. But, as with any good thing, it takes a long time to build. So sit back, learn your lessons and if you like them, invest once they launch.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 03:08:40 AM

That is the reason why they are not offering the shares to the public yet. Once a platform like ICN launches, they will move the assets over to the platform and everything should be transparent. This could easily take 6-12 months. In the meanwhile, they want to show the public how they operate and give us a good look at their investment strategy.

This is the start of something big I reckon. But, as with any good thing, it takes a long time to build. So sit back, learn your lessons and if you like them, invest once they launch.

so its a service discussion then, either way nothing but words here and does not belong in this section.
i will of course see how it goes, not like im writing them off, but all i see here is words, why would they SAY they have these assets but NOT link them, hmm? riddle me THAT!
not my first rodeo, thx, you can believe this with ZERO evidence, but i NEED evidence myself or its just another "i have a dream"

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
iHaveNoClue

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:32:02 AM

so its a service discussion then, either way nothing but words here and does not belong in this section.
i will of course see how it goes, not like im writing them off, but all i see here is words, why would they SAY they have these assets but NOT link them, hmm? riddle me THAT!
not my first rodeo, thx, you can believe this with ZERO evidence, but i NEED evidence myself or its just another "i have a dream"

I do not understand the point you are trying to make. Even if this is play money and if they prove out that their investment strategy is going to grow 15 btc of play money into a higher amount of play money in 6-12 months that proves that they are on to something. Even if they want to prove it, how do you expect them to do it?
Once you have a platform like Iconomi, it is easier to make it much more transparent but until then, they want to prove out the model. Nothing wrong in that.

Go over to the website and read the blog post where they explain their positions on each coin they have a stake in.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:50:32 AM

interesting project! dev if you have any translating bounties please i would like to reserve italian ! thanks
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:23:29 AM

So we just wait for a few months until you launch the funds on iconomi?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:39:11 AM

Interesting idea, but I think NXC and LTC are not good choices, Game may be a bit overpriced right now. Stratis has much potential and will be a 10X coin in 2017. I will buy the fund if you exclude NXC and LTC. ANS is a good investment, China will pump it hard when good news comes.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:15:23 AM

Iconomi holder get blue magic capital free from airdrop, right?
When launch ?
BTC Community

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:21:08 AM

anyway its unique ideas and maybe it will give us great imaginational space soon

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
altdevnnews

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:27:04 AM

As long as i know, this section is for Alt-coin announcement not for services..
dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:45:29 AM

When launch ?

Impossible, it looks like ICO coin, not a airdrop free coin
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:06:45 AM

When launch ?

what do you mean
only buy iconomi coin, and hold can get blue magic coin is free
how much comparation 1:1, one iconomy coin can get one blue magic coin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: