Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLUE MAGIC Capital: Blockchain investing firm (hedge funds in ICONOMI)  (Read 33859 times)
FrankPM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:27:04 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 11:14:23 AM by FrankPM

Interesting. Will be watching.  

+1 for NOT being an ICO. <3 Much love

NOT an ICO, but they have shares THEY have evaluated the value of with ZERO links to these accounts they SAY they hold ;p

also, yes, wrong board, as if this is a hedge fund there is no altcoin announcement, its a altcoin service announcement if anything

Anyways  ill watch see how it develops, but so far nothing to see here IMO

Hey man, as noclue said, these inital funds are coming from MY personal pocket, and I don't see any reason to show my personal adresses, since it's completely irrelevant here and there's 0 opportunnity to scam anyone (well, I can also scam myself LOL  Grin).

The important thing here is to make the DECISIONS and MOVEMENTS public, so people can have an idea of how we work during all these months and then decide in they want to invest or no.

Already said that, while there's no investing plattform, we WILL NOT get money from anyone. I also have a lot of rodeos here man, the last thing I want is to hold and store other people's money, plattform will do so. Blue Magic Capital will be just a financial managing, promotion and educative company.

Also please be a little patient with results, this is a long term focused investment style and don't expect results in 2 days.   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FrankPM

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:41:48 AM

ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

Don't get me wrong, there will be a share airdrop ONLY to truly implicated people in the project, as well as future fund managers that enter in the Blue Magic brand.

We don't have any need to issue an ICO nor dilute our shares for free, but we are open to share profits for those who deserve it.

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 01:14:16 PM

I really liked this project, the concept really is very interesting, I'll be watching!
That the year 2017 be a success for everyone!
FrankPM

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:16:39 PM

ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!
zana

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:32:55 PM

ABOUT SHARE AIRDROP

So, how do you decide who is worthy of receiving his share? Implicated in which way? Your idea sounds interesting but I'm not going to wear a brand.  Wink How do you imagine the investment process to work? I still only have a very rough idea of what this is about.

Hey man, share airdrop is just an idea for now. Still lots of questions to solve and things could change a lot in some months from now.

About the investment process, it will work as any other mutual fund: you invest in the fund by buying shares of it at it's current NAV per share price, and if the fund performance is +120% your shares will be worth +120% minus the comission. There are still lots of questions too related to that, we don't know if ICONOMI will allow to create close-ended and open-ended funds, we still don't even know if ICONOMI will be the plattform used. Things change a lot in this world  Wink

For now, just pay attention to the funds, the movements and the texts, I strongly believe that it's worth the read!

All the sucess on the project as you have proof on the other topic your capability of selecting good coins and having profit.

Will invest for sure!!!
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

Therefore, this is some investing firm which will be like a fund manager in iconomi once the OFM platform is done?

Am i right?
FrankPM

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

Therefore, this is some investing firm which will be like a fund manager in iconomi once the OFM platform is done?

Am i right?

Correct  Smiley
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:21:00 PM

Iconomi holder get blue magic capital free from airdrop, right?
When launch ?

what do you mean
only buy iconomi coin, and hold can get blue magic coin is free
how much comparation 1:1, one iconomy coin can get one blue magic coin

You all are not getting what is he telling, they are telling that they wanted to invest in ICONOMI.INDEX capital where they will show how much value their project is, so it mean it will give more profit for ICN and who ever is hoding ICN will get benefited as they are getting a fund raiser who is investing in good coins.
SimonV

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:13:04 PM

First weekly report is here, check out our portfolios. We expect a great 2017!!

https://twitter.com/bluemagicapital/status/815583271199371264
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 04:37:23 PM

Good luck!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 06:45:05 PM

NOT an ICO, but they have shares THEY have evaluated the value of with ZERO links to these accounts they SAY they hold ;p

also, yes, wrong board, as if this is a hedge fund there is no altcoin announcement, its a altcoin service announcement if anything

Hey man, as noclue said, these inital funds are coming from MY personal pocket, and I don't see any reason to show my personal adresses, since it's completely irrelevant here and there's 0 opportunnity to scam anyone (well, I can also scam myself LOL  Grin).

The important thing here is to make the DECISIONS and MOVEMENTS public, so people can have an idea of how we work during all these months and then decide in they want to invest or no.

Already said that, while there's no investing plattform, we WILL NOT get money from anyone. I also have a lot of rodeos here man, the last thing I want is to hold and store other people's money, plattform will do so. Blue Magic Capital will be just a financial managing, promotion and educative company.

Also please be a little patient with results, this is a long term focused investment style and don't expect results in 2 days.   Wink

lol more words.

-ZERO evidence, just more words, MUST be true hey?
what BS "security of your accounts"  have you NEVER done an escrow? you usually have to PROVE source of funds. YOU CANNOT.
-MULTIPLE NEWBIE accounts
-"not asking for money" but they will give people shares

This is the biggest saddest scam, o well i did my part to warn people, have fun!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
FrankPM

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:33:56 PM

lol more words.

what BS "security of your accounts"  have you NEVER done an escrow? you usually have to PROVE source of funds. YOU CANNOT.

This is the biggest saddest scam, o well i did my part to warn people, have fun!

Hey wise man, how is your reading comprehension? Everything Ok in that head? I think you need some open-mind treatment, seriously. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We do NOT want money, we do NOT make an ICO, we do NOT sell our shares, we WILL GIVEAWAY some shares for FREE when the time is right, we WILL SHARE nice tips for FREE and much more things. 

Now, perturbated, explain me how the fuck will be the scam done?¿?

Go to your fucking cave troll, this is made to help people in my best intentions. If you need to shit, go to your fucking bathroom instead of distributing it here, it's starting to smell... Angry

DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

Sounds good glad I found this early.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:14:40 PM

lol more words.

what BS "security of your accounts"  have you NEVER done an escrow? you usually have to PROVE source of funds. YOU CANNOT.

Hey wise man, how is your reading comprehension? Everything Ok in that head? I think you need some open-mind treatment, seriously. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We do NOT want money, we do NOT make an ICO, we do NOT sell our shares, we WILL GIVEAWAY some shares for FREE when the time is right, we WILL SHARE nice tips for FREE and much more things.  

Go to your fucking cave troll, this is made to help people in my best intentions. If you need to shit, go to your fucking bathroom instead of distributing it here, it's starting to smell... Angry

Very well said Frank. Just don't feed the troll any further. Some people just have a very low IQ by birth and they can't comprehend things in a way normal people do Wink
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 11:52:53 PM

lol more words.

what BS "security of your accounts"  have you NEVER done an escrow? you usually have to PROVE source of funds. YOU CANNOT.

Very well said Frank. Just don't feed the troll any further. Some people just have a very low IQ by birth and they can't comprehend things in a way normal people do Wink

They're hosting their mutual fund on Iconomi, all mutual fund owners on Iconomi's network are entitled to commission payments depending on how well their hedge fund performs or ranks on their platform.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 01:14:14 AM

People, the information contained in this ANN makes it impossible to be a scam.

They are not asking for any of your BTC.

Just sit back and follow what they are bringing to the table for the next 6 - 12 months.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:00:55 AM

If they were asking for BTC (ICO), you might raise suspicions of SCAM, but that's not the case! Let the guys work, I'll be watching this project! Good luck and Happy New Year, team BLUE MAGIC.
zerobyte1969

Activity: 572
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

Hi.

Good luck Team Blue Magic.

I'll be watching the project ...

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 10:07:17 AM

Interesting for watch, how more and more supporters for ICONOMI in this day

If this is basically free airdrop shares... and give some opportunity for the outside person...

with zero funds needed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀