Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:46:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PumpMyCoin Community ▲▲Official Thread▲▲  (Read 28824 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:41:21 PM

Can you list the price for all the memberships? I did not find it on the first page

It is free for first 5000 members for 3 months.You still have a chance to join as it has not reached the 5k mark yet

I saw some  pump groups and they pumped coins over 1000% with 90btc volume. But it wasnt long - 15 minutes so in order to get profit someone should buy before the pump started... so  it should be slow and long.
Yes but some pumps last for days also.

i agree with you mate the first coin to be pumped will give impact to this community if success rate will be more better than expected
more people will look and assess if how helpful the group in such project so better to keep an eye and wait until may 1st.
Like if this succed I will wear their signature for a whole week for free  Grin

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:15:39 PM

Only 10 days to go but I do not think it is ready to pump.Members should be sent periodic reminders 1 week before pump but I think there is no feature on pump my coin website to send notifications.
plamster

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:48:59 PM

Can you show me some of them ? I thought 3h would be very nice Smiley
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:14:32 AM

Can you show me some of them ? I thought 3h would be very nice Smiley
If you are a part of any pump group, you will have this information.They are usually pumped on a particular exchanges.
Each pump group has its own choosen exchange where they pump.

plamster

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:05:24 PM

I am not a part of any pump group, but i know one and their pump are very fast- 15 minutes max. So it would be very nice if price will go up slow for 2-3H.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 09:41:04 PM

I am not a part of any pump group, but i know one and their pump are very fast- 15 minutes max. So it would be very nice if price will go up slow for 2-3H.

That's because pump groups usually buy a load of cheap coins then hype the one they want to sell and let the sheeps buy all their inflated coins while they mercilessly dump the shit on them in those 15 mins. If the PumpMyCoin works as intended (which I honestly doubt) then the pumped coin should mantain a higer value then when it started because the "owner" of PumpMyCoin group won't dump on his users.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
plamster

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:53:52 PM

That's because pump groups usually buy a load of cheap coins then hype the one they want to sell and let the sheeps buy all their inflated coins while they mercilessly dump the shit on them in those 15 mins. If the PumpMyCoin works as intended (which I honestly doubt) then the pumped coin should mantain a higer value then when it started because the "owner" of PumpMyCoin group won't dump on his users.

I notcied that but i didnt participate. The question is : who gain and who lose money. And i still claim that PumpMyCoin need to be promoted like other RS etc.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

I notcied that but i didnt participate. The question is : who gain and who lose money. And i still claim that PumpMyCoin need to be promoted like other RS etc.

The ones that gain money are obviously the people behind the pump group, the exchange itself that gains on the surge of volume (more trading fees for an otherwise dead market) and maybe some bagholders which bought the coin ages earlier and found out about the pump.
The ones that lose are the people that get caught in the hype of the pump group and buy up all the coins dumped by the gainers.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:12:01 AM

So are we going to hear any good news on 1st may or was it just a false promise? I hope the group become functional starting next month.
plamster

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

So are we going to hear any good news on 1st may or was it just a false promise? I hope the group become functional starting next month.

As far i know  on 1st may PumpMyCoin will not launch pump Cheesy He said that there will be more new information about how it is developing.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:12:49 AM

As far i know  on 1st may PumpMyCoin will not launch pump Cheesy He said that there will be more new information about how it is developing.
Not even on 1st may.Then when? I think we have waited long enough and prolong waiting will add less people and more people will leave the community.
I hope something good come up next month.

PumpMyCoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 12:43:47 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 01:02:58 PM by PumpMyCoin

Lets Clear things up for a moment here...

The 1st of MAY Update will be..

1-an email will be sent to all of our members to notify them about our 1st Contribution.

2-Enabling the private Votes which is the last step to vote for your coin to pump, The 1st Vote period will be 2 weeks, we had to make it long in order to make sure most of our members
   are aware about our launch. 2nd vote period will be 10 days, 3rd vote period will be 1 week. then we will make private vote every 7 or 5 days.

3-The public votes will be disabled and you will only be able to see the top 50 coins which nominated to the Private Votes

4-Enabling the notification system, this will allow us to communicate easily with our members.

5-after you vote and contribute with the requested amount 0.002 BTC you will be able to see the current total contribution amount from all members who voted already.

6-you will see the results of the wining coin when the vote period is done, Premium Members will see the wining coin only. while the advanced members will see a random top 3 coins, standred members will see random top 5 coins.

I hop now every thing is clear, we are one step away from starting our community, lets hope the best for all of us

Thank you

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████████████▄
   ▄███████████████████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
PumpMyCoin (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

Update 04-27-2017 Announced the top 50 coins nominated to our 1st private votes.

NLC2
ADZ
SWING
BLRY
SIB
VTC
TRUMP
Shilling
BPOK
ATOM
HOdlcoin
InsaneCoin
ShortyCoin
Putin
PakCoin
KolschCoin
StartCoin
EthereumClassic
LuckChain
CometCoin
8bit
WAVES
CREVA
GAME
LAZ
SYS
ARB
NEVA
EGC
TAJ
AMBER
ADC
SDC
CLOAK
ELE
DGB
ACPR
AUR
BTCR
BERN
TTC
DKC
NVC
ION
GB
EDRC
PPC
CJ

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
plamster

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

1-an email will be sent to all of our members to notify them about our 1st Contribution.

2-Enabling the private Votes which is the last step to vote for your coin to pump, The 1st Vote period will be 2 weeks, we had to make it long in order to make sure most of our members
   are aware about our launch. 2nd vote period will be 10 days, 3rd vote period will be 1 week. then we will make private vote every 7 or 5 days.

3-The public votes will be disabled and you will only be able to see the top 50 coins which nominated to the Private Votes

4-Enabling the notification system, this will allow us to communicate easily with our members.

5-after you vote and contribute with the requested amount 0.002 BTC you will be able to see the current total contribution amount from all members who voted already.

6-you will see the results of the wining coin when the vote period is done, Premium Members will see the wining coin only. while the advanced members will see a random top 3 coins, standred members will see random top 5 coins.

I hop now every thing is clear, we are one step away from starting our community, lets hope the best for all of us

Thank you

So this is update that you announced on 1st May or there will me more news?

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

Thank you

Just  a small question

Since there are around 3k plus members joining,it will be more than 6 btc as a fee,do we have escrow in place for this?

This is your first pump or you have earlier experience with it?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
PumpMyCoin (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

Thank you

So this is update that you announced on 1st May or there will me more news?

The News will be the most voted coin after the voting period is over.

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
PumpMyCoin (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

Thank you

Just  a small question

Since there are around 3k plus members joining,it will be more than 6 btc as a fee,do we have escrow in place for this?

The 0.002 BTC is not a fee its an insurance amount to avoid dumps all of the amount will be spent during the pump to cover the selling as long as possible.
the fees will be a monthly subscription for premium or advanced membership.
as we mentioned this will the 1st pump for this community.

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

Thank you

Just  a small question

The 0.002 BTC is not a fee its an insurance amount to avoid dumps all of the amount will be spent during the pump to cover the selling as long as possible.

I got your point,but what about escrow for 0.002 btc taken from almost 3k people from here?

How can we believe that you may not run away with this money?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
PumpMyCoin (OP)

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:25:26 PM by PumpMyCoin

Thank you

Just  a small question

I got your point,but what about escrow for 0.002 btc taken from almost 3k people from here?

How can we believe that you may not run away with this money?

you may spend some time reading about this exact question in this topic, you will find a lot of discussion in the first few pages.

PUMPDUMP
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
           ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███
███
{}{}
plamster

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

In your opinion, how long this amount allow maintain the price high ? It will be only ~ 10-12BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: