Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:25:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Tradecoin Relaunch today! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1870286.  (Read 18129 times)
marksteven (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

I think the dev should pay the fee this is the best option since he is in control of the development of the coin,anyway he will get that profit once trading,all dev's goal is to get his coin to exchange and beside yobit fee is very affordable..

i cant decide between cryptopia and yobit, yobits support never answers, and i dont know if i pay if they really list,because no answers come from there
Please stay away from Yobit with your coins...

Yobit is not is no longer as before
tnx for your advice

Being a dev of your coin it is your choice,you will soon find out if you have a better deal with an exchange of your choice goodluck with your coin,about listing if they did not list your coin you can always redeem your listing fee because you are using yobicodes once they activate it,they  automatically listed,once it's not you can activate it to redeem what you pay..
tnx for the information
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:19:44 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 09:37:51 PM by marksteven

Mineshaft for tradecoin right now

427.49 MH/s
Pool hashrate

2.10 GH/s
Network hashrate
lizidev

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:23:32 AM

the new coin.tradecoin  will  on  poloniex?
Johensen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:28:38 AM

Mineshaft for tradecoin right now

427.49 MH/s
Pool hashrate

2.10 GH/s
Network hashrate

It's awesome. I will try to  mine it. How long is this coin listed on C-CEX exchange, DEV?
I want to trade this coin with some money on that exchange. Thank you.
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:31:50 AM

it is a walletbuildrs coin, so "dev" has no idea how the code makes it work. What possible reason would anyone but the buyer, have to mine it or covet it?

I would have made this coin for you for 0.01 BTC, at a more recent version.

Forget about it, move on, and stay away from walletbuilders. It is automated, and has no thinking ability. look at the way it hands ports out, many of which are officially registered.

Ok if you want a laugh, but sounding so earnest is not a sign of sudden success.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:55:26 AM

it is a walletbuildrs coin, so "dev" has no idea how the code makes it work. What possible reason would anyone but the buyer, have to mine it or covet it?

Forget about it, move on, and stay away from walletbuilders. It is automated, and has no thinking ability. look at the way it hands ports out, many of which are officially registered.

Ok if you want a laugh, but sounding so earnest is not a sign of sudden success.

tnx that you say that again, because you said it in another thread too,where i already answered that to you,but let me answer again. i dont see anything wrong if the fork of litecoin is made with walletbuilders. i doesnt make any change ,because i would have done it also so. if it would be a featurefull coin, i would understand it maybe, but since beginning i always said, its a basic coin. and of course i understand of code
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:35:15 AM

tnx that you say that again, because you said it in another thread too,where i already answered that to you,but let me answer again. i dont see anything wrong if the fork of litecoin is made with walletbuilders. i doesnt make any change ,because i would have done it also so. if it would be a featurefull coin, i would understand it maybe, but since beginning i always said, its a basic coin. and of course i understand of code
bytheway i dont hide that and the coin is mined heavily so people have no problem because its a basic coin
vitalis48pm

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

Giveaway, every Walletadress gets 1000 Tradecoins, just download wallet and write adress here.

TYZ5jPEbzK4B6xDGCCGWxSkuEoWFTrX1YR
yavuzc78

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:58:33 AM

Come and mine with us

Trade coin mining pool

http://altcoinix.com:8080/getting_started

marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:52:04 AM

my advice to you guys,dont sell your tradecoin cheap.cryptopia will list tradecon soon
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:59:00 AM

cryptopia is not too much better than novaexchange. Not a lot of volume there either. Yobit, bittrex or poloniex are the exchanges for volume.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:01:56 PM

cryptopia is not too much better than novaexchange. Not a lot of volume there either. Yobit, bittrex or poloniex are the exchanges for volume.
i see that you are very intersted to the coin ,i find ut very nice.but i find yobit even doesnt answer support.and at yobit they maybe delist if volume is at starting low.and yobit makes dumpin puming ,but i want stable value and not dumping
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:03:48 PM

bittrex will not accept such a new coin ,poloniex also not
Lucky7btc

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:03:58 PM

i see that you are very intersted to the coin ,i find ut very nice.but i find yobit even doesnt answer support.and at yobit they maybe delist if volume is at starting low.and yobit makes dumpin puming ,but i want stable value and not dumping

I understand your situation. Hopefully Yobit will be back on Monday. C-CEX has good volume. But the facts are Cryptopia is just like Novaexchange so don't expect too much of a different outcome.
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

I understand your situation. Hopefully Yobit will be back on Monday. C-CEX has good volume. But the facts are Cryptopia is just like Novaexchange so don't expect too much of a different outcome.

tnx for your advice,very nice from you.but c-cex i contacted 2 times and no reply i got ,maybe they are on vacation
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:18:25 PM

the other thing is yobit diesnt accept coins build with walletbuildets.but since its a basic coin i build it with walletbuilders.if it should have features i would have done it bymyself sure
Lucky7btc

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:23:28 PM

the other thing is yobit diesnt accept coins build with walletbuildets.but since its a basic coin i build it with walletbuilders.if it should have features i would have done it bymyself sure

lol Yobit accepts any coins. LOL there are probably more walletbuilder coins there then any other
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

lol Yobit accepts any coins. LOL there are probably more walletbuilder coins there then any other

they wrote it on their site when you go to addcoins.but its super that u r so honest
marksteven (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

and the other thing is that there are withdraw problems
cryptonova-news

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:12:11 PM

Dev, Please tell us about your Team, what kind of skill do you have on board?

Are you alone of with more team members?
i am alone

Okay, do you have a roadmap ready?
What is the future plans of your coin?

i am working on it, yesterday i finished the new website, and ordered a blockexplorer , wich will come soon.

Okay, thanks for the info.

I will wait and look forward to read your roadmap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: