Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:52:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think BTC will hit 2000 USD feb 17  (Read 6494 times)
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

The price of the coin cannot be predicted ,if i had the basic information on how the prices flows rather than looking at the chart and understand why those spike occurred no one can predict what the price will be by feb,i do think that the price would stabilize before reaching those values.
Mr.Nath

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

Happy 2017 to all
Due to the current huge daily increase of bitcoin do you believe\think that one bitcoin equal 2000 USD by the end of this month - Feb2017 ?
Thanks

The rate at which the bitcoin is increasing in value on daily basis is weird. It could get close to that figure though.

DO YOU NEED ANYTHING IN NIGERIA/AFRICA? I can help you source for whatever you need.

You can hire me as your Nigerian Agent call/whatsapp +2348036932174.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

Due to the current huge daily increase of bitcoin do you believe\think that one bitcoin equal 2000 USD by the end of this month - Feb2017 ?
Seems possible because currently bitcoin prices are trading so stable unlike previous rally in which it showed so much of fluctuations.

But now a days it is trading in very narrow range, which is usually symptoms for another good rally. Yes, that another rally might take bitcoin prices into $2000 zones too. But I doubt for this to happen in just 2 months of time.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:00:44 PM

the bitcoin price remains almost calm on $1000 and it looks like it is quite not moving but despite that we still have more days to come before February 2017 although we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin on that month or If bitcoin will ever hit that price it is still possible that bitcoin will be crossing $2000 if ever there will be a big increase to its market cap .
GMPoison

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:42:11 PM

the bitcoin price remains almost calm on $1000 and it looks like it is quite not moving but despite that we still have more days to come before February 2017 although we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin on that month or If bitcoin will ever hit that price it is still possible that bitcoin will be crossing $2000 if ever there will be a big increase to its market cap .
I'm surprised it's been so calm since it broke $1000. This could be a very good thing. It's not shooting up to $1500 like some people wanted for short term gains, but it's exactly what I wanted to happen. It may mean that the price of btc will continue to slowly and healthily rise as it has been the past two years. A very good thing for bitcoin.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 6559

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:58:22 PM

I'm surprised it's been so calm since it broke $1000. This could be a very good thing. It's not shooting up to $1500 like some people wanted for short term gains, but it's exactly what I wanted to happen. It may mean that the price of btc will continue to slowly and healthily rise as it has been the past two years. A very good thing for bitcoin.

The relative calm is probably related to the holiday season. In many countries of the western world there is much less activity until January 6, many people dedicating more time to their families. Another reason are obviously profit taking before the "battle for a new ATH" can begin.

So my guess is that in a few days we will see again turbulences in the bitcoin price. It's very probable that we will see a first intent from bulls to break the ATH until January 10-15. It may stall at $1100-1200, but I think it will be broken at most in February. Then we will probably see a hype cycle followed by a crash.

$2000 by February 17? Its possible but not mandatory ... my guess is that the current rally will stop in the region between $1700 and $1999.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Natoliant

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

It is good for the price to rise slowly. If the price hit $1500 in August, that is already very good for the society.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:34:50 PM

I think rational numbers in the month of February is about 1500USD. 2000USD too high.
because I was a little unsure that bitcoin prices could increase by 1000USD only within one month.
Elsada

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Bitcoin market is too stable and too large for so fast price change in short time. BTC can hit 1100 USD maximum till february. 2000 USD is too high price for Bitcoin at the current time.

You should watch the bitcoin now. it's nearly 1100$ on bitstamp. today is january 4th, 2017.
Tell me how about the price at the end of January, 2017 ? can bitcoin hit 1,200$ or 1,500$?  I'm very confused.
Haruderty

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:25:31 PM

Bitcoin market is too stable and too large for so fast price change in short time. BTC can hit 1100 USD maximum till february. 2000 USD is too high price for Bitcoin at the current time.

You should watch the bitcoin now. it's nearly 1100$ on bitstamp. today is january 4th, 2017.
Tell me how about the price at the end of January, 2017 ? can bitcoin hit 1,200$ or 1,500$?  I'm very confused.

$1200 could be possible in Feb 17.
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

Wahou no that's too much!
I'll be already happy if the 1000$ support holds still! Don't expect and don't wish for a too high growth. High growth attracts investors interested in only the profit they can get. People interested into the fiat profit they can get from it are useless and even worse. They're creating a speculation bubble around btc and that's not.something we should be looking for!

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

Bitcoin market is too stable and too large for so fast price change in short time. BTC can hit 1100 USD maximum till february. 2000 USD is too high price for Bitcoin at the continuome.

pretty big ! Big drop is coming soon we all know that ! As of know we could say the price is keep on rising  but sooner or later we all know big drop is coming because that is the characteristic of bitcoin. I dont think that amount of bitcoin will be achieved on that month because it is very big and lets hope that if the price pumping continue then I think it is good
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:55:32 PM

Why February 17, what is so special about that day? Many people thinks thats possible to happen, just double in month and half is too big rise in short time.
   I would suspect in pump, and there is many discussions is bitcoin able to hold 1000$, how will bitcoin hold 2000$. In case we see new record I'm afraid huge drop will happen rigjt after.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:05:39 PM

Why February 17, what is so special about that day? Many people thinks thats possible to happen, just double in month and half is too big rise in short time.
   I would suspect in pump, and there is many discussions is bitcoin able to hold 1000$, how will bitcoin hold 2000$. In case we see new record I'm afraid huge drop will happen rigjt after.

Lol, Even I think people are too greedy have a huge as soon as possible. However, we have reached double the value rate now due to halving effect and christmas pump. I think price will drop at least around 50$ to 100$ again then it will get pump to more value than now.
ErikSneijer

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

Happy 2017 to all
Thanks

It could but my guess is that USD 1000 was like a sonic barrier and now that we broke it the market will cool down.
And I prefer a slow but constant rise than spikes and high volatility.

That's what I keep telling everyone. We don't want another bubble like 2013 that gets hyped out of control, only setting it self up to crash. I would rather see a healthy slow climb like we've seen the past two years.

Indeed I also prefer slow because it would be better and it also would mean that it can go from stable to a higher price again and again what would be very nice.
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:01:56 AM

I think february will be to soon for the price to rally to $2000 as a  result of increasing price which is trading at over 1120 dollars as of today as it will have to slow down at one point.

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:32:43 AM

I think it is an unpredictable question because 1000$ is possible because it passed away 1200$ mark in the year 2012.But coming to the 2000$ mark i hope it is difficult to reach, because even through bitcoin trading sector is increasing but pumping the bitcoin will not work always. May be it is good to stay at 1000$ only, So that many people will relay on bitcoin and community will support the bitcoin.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Chinesegandalf

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:45:52 AM

Btc to 2000$ look so promising to reach there. Please Bitcoin this is your chance to rise and shine. I have hope in you lol 😂 . Panic buy PANIC BUY !
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

Happy 2017 to all
Thanks

I don't think we will see $2000 anytime soon but it may in the mid or end of the year.
Why? Look at the current price and fluctuate trending. People can't hold their self to sell and get some profits.
I admit that the price temptation is too big, have you sell your bitcoin? I'm not.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:54:30 PM

Happy 2017 to all
Thanks

I don't think we will see $2000 anytime soon but it may in the mid or end of the year.
Why? Look at the current price and fluctuate trending. People can't hold their self to sell and get some profits.
I admit that the price temptation is too big, have you sell your bitcoin? I'm not.

the price is tanking even faster than it has been rising
now we shall see how many will panic sell,given that bitcoin went down from 1150$ to 910$ in a matter of hours
but of course if you didn't sell at 1150 selling now is plain retarded
lets hope it goesn't tank back to 500$ we saw only 2-3 months ago

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████