Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:21:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gulden is fucked (official now by Apple!)  (Read 3006 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:38:03 PM

I don’t think any coin should be scared of the wide FUD that is portrayed by the noobs. I never researched Gulden or even checked it properly but when someone spreads rumors that it is getting down and horrible I know that everything goes steady. Don’t let your guards down any second because they will always be here.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:27:30 PM

I don’t think any coin should be scared of the wide FUD that is portrayed by the noobs. I never researched Gulden or even checked it properly but when someone spreads rumors that it is getting down and horrible I know that everything goes steady. Don’t let your guards down any second because they will always be here.

If you need info about a coin do your HOME WORK
1 member of btctalk talk shit about a coin.... lol
And yes I did my Home Work  Smiley
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:18:56 AM

NO WANT HODLING ANY GULDEN

Angry Angry  Shocked
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Apple kicked out Gulden, because they know now it's scam! Dev's stole 1000 BTC from community. Paid 25 BTC to African dev and lied they did lot work. Gulden is all about the app. Now Apple killed the app. Gulden deaded!

Sell before it goes below 100 sat!

Tank me later!

What do you mean they kicked it out? Like from the app store? I haven't read any news on the scam.. Do you happen to have a link to some articles about it? I would definitely be interested in reading them. I've been thinking about investing in this coin, but if it's like that, it's probably not going to happen now lol
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 452
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:17:24 AM

OK, well I may as well say this again as some people still don't get it. The OP is a well known FUDer who has repeatedly written garbage about Gulden on here to try and put people off/get people to dump so he can get cheap Gulden. There are loads of them at it. Some of them are former members of the community who use sock puppet accounts to spread FUD in a cute little circle jerk of butthurt. They sold too early when the big rise happened last year and have not been able to get back in.

If you listen to people like this on here and make investments based on their bullshit then I think you should stay away from crypto altogether because you will lose a lot of money.

Gulden is not a scam. The devs are in slack everyday and development continues at pace. There was even another wallet update today. Details here:

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

The Prime update is around the corner with many other developments planned. With all the services and infrastructure being built around the coin and no pumping and hype going on, Gulden is still cheap and should be considered by the sensible investor who is looking for long term gains and a solid project to get behind.

You will not hear much about Gulden on this forum from the devs as they rightly consider this place to be full of self serving scum like the OP. For a real community join the Gulden slack channel and see for yourself and remember this:

It is still early days for Gulden and it is still extremely undervalued. Investing in this coin for the long term might be one of the best financial decisions you will ever make.

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:02:25 PM

OK, well I may as well say this again as some people still don't get it. The OP is a well known FUDer who has repeatedly written garbage about Gulden on here to try and put people off/get people to dump so he can get cheap Gulden. There are loads of them at it. Some of them are former members of the community who use sock puppet accounts to spread FUD in a cute little circle jerk of butthurt. They sold too early when the big rise happened last year and have not been able to get back in.

If you listen to people like this on here and make investments based on their bullshit then I think you should stay away from crypto altogether because you will lose a lot of money.

Gulden is not a scam. The devs are in slack everyday and development continues at pace. There was even another wallet update today. Details here:

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

The Prime update is around the corner with many other developments planned. With all the services and infrastructure being built around the coin and no pumping and hype going on, Gulden is still cheap and should be considered by the sensible investor who is looking for long term gains and a solid project to get behind.

You will not hear much about Gulden on this forum from the devs as they rightly consider this place to be full of self serving scum like the OP. For a real community join the Gulden slack channel and see for yourself and remember this:

It is still early days for Gulden and it is still extremely undervalued. Investing in this coin for the long term might be one of the best financial decisions you will ever make.

100% correct
Finally someone who understands it Cool
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:34:02 PM

Apple kicked out Gulden, because they know now it's scam! Dev's stole 1000 BTC from community. Paid 25 BTC to African dev and lied they did lot work. Gulden is all about the app. Now Apple killed the app. Gulden deaded!

Sell before it goes below 100 sat!

Tank me later!

What do you mean they kicked it out? Like from the app store? I haven't read any news on the scam.. Do you happen to have a link to some articles about it? I would definitely be interested in reading them. I've been thinking about investing in this coin, but if it's like that, it's probably not going to happen now lol

Apple kicks out a lot of coin app from the app store, i know the dev are working to get back the app
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:19:16 AM

Whitepaper officially released. https://gulden.com/pow2
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:17:21 AM

NO APPLE?  WTF
no1dead

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:36:01 PM

1 k btc steal from community? Bad news, the dev is so greedy, very bad for the project itself.
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:47:30 AM

1 k btc steal from community? Bad news, the dev is so greedy, very bad for the project itself.

Lol dude do you believe that?
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:57:38 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:36:44 AM by bram_vnl

GULDEN APP TERUG IN DE APP STORE!
http://guldenbites.nl/2017/07/13/gulden-app-terug-in-de-app-store

GULDEN APP BACK IN THE APP STORE!
http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/07/13/gulden-app-back-in-the-app-store

https://twitter.com/Gulden/status/885265412270809088

https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/gulden/id1069716232?l=en&mt=8
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

it is true that the app is not in the store right now.

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

@bram_vnl: can you tell us why the app was kicked out? thank you.

Digibyte iOS app was kicked out because we not a top 20 currency on coinmarketcap. This must be the same reason for Guldens, Apple only look at currencies that have a high value. Buy a Android device it's that simple or be subjected to a master / slave relationship with Apple.

Apple isn't checking CMC to see if its a top 20 coin  Roll Eyes that's bullshit.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:47:18 PM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Digibyte iOS app was kicked out because we not a top 20 currency on coinmarketcap. This must be the same reason for Guldens, Apple only look at currencies that have a high value. Buy a Android device it's that simple or be subjected to a master / slave relationship with Apple.

Apple isn't checking CMC to see if its a top 20 coin  Roll Eyes that's bullshit.

Fuck this, check our volume and value on CMC and this shit coin got into the app store with 30% of our cap. WTF is Apple thinking!!! THIS FUCKING COIN ISN'T ON POLONIEX, HOW THE FUCK!!!!!!

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:08:13 AM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Apple isn't checking CMC to see if its a top 20 coin  Roll Eyes that's bullshit.

Fuck this, check our volume and value on CMC and this shit coin got into the app store with 30% of our cap. WTF is Apple thinking!!! THIS FUCKING COIN ISN'T ON POLONIEX, HOW THE FUCK!!!!!!

It will never on polo, and Gulden haves one of the best dev. Gulden is not a normal coin but one of the best.

Top 20 coin is bullshit for this
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: