Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORO] OroCoin ■ Join TeamORO! ■ C-Cex | NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange  (Read 29225 times)
OroCoinCS (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:03:28 AM

very interesting, i love competition, but will keep an eye on this,  Wink
even if it is only one eye and not often!  Wink Smiley Wink

One eye is better than none! Stay tuned...

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"The new 'gold standard' of cryptocurrency."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:28:59 AM

very interesting, i love competition, but will keep an eye on this,  Wink
even if it is only one eye and not often!  Wink Smiley Wink

one eye is illuminati..
just kidding  Cheesy

watch this, good competition, really interesting..
what the different each other, the project, etc...
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:34:04 AM

very interesting, i love competition, but will keep an eye on this,  Wink
even if it is only one eye and not often!  Wink Smiley Wink

one eye is illuminati..
just kidding  Cheesy

watch this, good competition, really interesting..
what the different each other, the project, etc...

our coin is not an ICO and it is actual gold trading!  the very large difference is =
OroCoin in your wallet is orocoin in your wallet ..

24Kt in your wallet is "Gold" Redeemable in Gold bullion at any time you desire or in any other form with the same value as the amount of gold  in your wallet!

24Kt coin
“changing the policy of digital currencies!”
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:36:44 AM

At first glance looks interesting project. I will keep eye on the further updates and news regarding the campaign and everything related to the project. Another gold backed coin will maintain balance in market while giving good competition to some other similar concept based projects.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:44:55 AM

24Kt in your wallet is "Gold" Redeemable in Gold bullion at any time you desire or in any other form with the same value as the amount of gold  in your wallet!

The problem you're going to run into is that crypto is not "supposed" to be backed by something with a relatively stable value. Yes, gold fluctuates often, but the volatility of gold is nothing compared to the volatility of crypto. Not only that, but you may have a difficult time convincing miners and traders to keep your token's value relative with the price of gold. The fair market is going to dominate and people will want to be able to trade their 24K for BTC, even if it means taking a loss or selling for less than the Gold/24K value.

At first glance looks interesting project. I will keep eye on the further updates and news regarding the campaign and everything related to the project. Another gold backed coin will maintain balance in market while giving good competition to some other similar concept based projects.

Just to be clear, OroCoin is not "backed" by gold. We took a unique approach on purpose. Instead, we use the price of gold to dictate the block reward. Not the value of the block reward, but the actual number of OroCoin given as a block reward. In other words, the only thing pegged to the price of gold is the number of OroCoin received as a block reward, not the actual market value of those coins.

Theoretically, the relationship between the price of gold and the block reward of OroCoin should, at least to an extent, result in an inverse correlation with the value of existing OroCoins on the market, and a direct correlation with the value of mining OroCoin. These two effects, along with the "fair market value" effect, should balance each other out nicely to insure a bottom line value, but also allow the market volatility to dictate the day to day price, as a cryptocurrency should be Smiley

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:54:42 AM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 10:30:53 AM by 24Kt

The problem you're going to run into is that crypto is not "supposed" to be backed by something with a relatively stable value. Yes, gold fluctuates often, but the volatility of gold is nothing compared to the volatility of crypto. Not only that, but you may have a difficult time convincing miners and traders to keep your token's value relative with the price of gold. The fair market is going to dominate and people will want to be able to trade their 24K for BTC, even if it means taking a loss or selling for less than the Gold/24K value.

Just to be clear, OroCoin is not "backed" by gold. We took a unique approach on purpose. Instead, we use the price of gold to dictate the block reward. Not the value of the block reward, but the actual number of OroCoin given as a block reward. In other words, the only thing pegged to the price of gold is the number of OroCoin received as a block reward, not the actual market value of those coins.

Theoretically, the relationship between the price of gold and the block reward of OroCoin should, at least to an extent, result in an inverse correlation with the value of existing OroCoins on the market, and a direct correlation with the value of mining OroCoin. These two effects, along with the "fair market value" effect, should balance each other out nicely to insure a bottom line value, but also allow the market volatility to dictate the day to day price, as a cryptocurrency should be Smiley

And for clarification...

24Kt is not Backed by gold. it is a direct representation of a 1 to 1 = the very same concept as USD ,CAD EUR... ect...
while holding 24kt you will be able to at any point request your funds in any currency you desire  with the direct  payment of the corresponding gold held in your wallet!
24Kt is true gold trading !
we made things faster then the international gold trading of old concept and secured it with our blockchain

24Kt
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:55:35 AM

Really dev is very active here it's better for you to follow the instruction give to you by members on signatures and other campaign that you want to do for promotions. Because project will success only when they listen to people voice and people will get an impression on your project. There are many scams out there daily launching by the people, people are fed up with all those. If you are really serious about your project make an aim and take some suggestion from the experts.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

I was looking into the past posts of your signature and twitter campaigns manager, that account made 2 posts in December, 9 posts in November, and 2 posts in January of 2016, totally 13 posts in 2016, all the oldest posts have been made in 2014, I want to know why did you choose such manager although there are other reputable members in this forum?
Moreover, your signature campaign has good payment rates, so why to accept all applicants without reviewing their profiles, you did not deny anyone,Looks strange to me.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:21:25 AM

I was looking into the past posts of your signature and twitter campaigns manager, that account made 2 posts in December, 9 posts in November, and 2 posts in January of 2016, totally 13 posts in 2016, all the oldest posts have been made in 2014, I want to know why did you choose such manager although there are other reputable members in this forum?
Moreover, your signature campaign has good payment rates, so why to accept all applicants without reviewing their profiles, you did not deny anyone,Looks strange to me.

Here is my observation op and the one running the sig campaign are both active at the same time.
Likely both are the runned by the same person thats why this is a scam.
chairul.muttaqin

Activity: 213

CCS - join the REVOLUTION in service

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

As you said
COMING SOON - Wallets should be available this week
I think the most alternative coin only provide a desktop wallet and don't make Android wallet too. Is Android wallet will available too ?

jamyr

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:09:27 PM

Hi there,

I would like to reserve spot for Filipino translations and moderate the thread.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

Because 1) They volunteered and 2) They are located near me.

As far as the signature campaign, it's a small number of people, we verified that their reputation and member status was what they claimed, and we just want to test it out and see how it works for us.

Here is my observation op and the one running the sig campaign are both active at the same time.

I am really enjoying how you just keep making stuff up. Did an altcoin abuse you when you were a child? Is that why your hobby seems to be going into every altcoin thread and bashing them? Strange hobby, if you ask me. That being said, we are not the same person, just in the same time zone. We are also not active at the same times, which is why I have had to step into the other threads to respond to people at times.

coskunz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:08:56 PM

Wow, This is the first time I see ORO with a block reward uniquely pegged to gold.
It must be a nice coin and it's very interesting. I will join it. when do you start ICO launching?

OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

Wow, This is the first time I see ORO with a block reward uniquely pegged to gold.
It must be a nice coin and it's very interesting. I will join it. when do you start ICO launching?

The ICO is active now at OroCoin.co

Exchange listings will be coming in the next week or so.

malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:05:53 PM

Because 1) They volunteered and 2) They are located near me.

As far as the signature campaign, it's a small number of people, we verified that their reputation and member status was what they claimed, and we just want to test it out and see how it works for us.

I am really enjoying how you just keep making stuff up. Did an altcoin abuse you when you were a child? Is that why your hobby seems to be going into every altcoin thread and bashing them? Strange hobby, if you ask me. That being said, we are not the same person, just in the same time zone. We are also not active at the same times, which is why I have had to step into the other threads to respond to people at times.

lmao, every altcoin thread?

there is 3 that i am currently bashing, this and bitconnect/bitconnectcoin and that mentrio. All of you have something in common you aren't transparent, using a service to hide your website details, and cant even show a simple BTC address to show where you are collecting the ICO money.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:43:11 PM

NO ESCROW MEANS NO FUCKING BTC

how the fuck did that even get to 5 pages?

FFS, are you idiots so eager to waste your fucking BTC?

If you hate your BTC, just send them to me.

I'll fucking spend it all on hookers and blow and I'll send you the sex vids.

Roll Eyes
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:47:42 PM

Listen here noob, if you are going to compare your copy paste coin to Satoshi, reset this without an ICO.
Satoshi didnt put up bitcoin by collecting peoples money

Did it ever occur to you that not everyone involved in this project is a "noob" and this account was created specifically to represent this project?

Regardless, not one dime of ICO funds are required to launch. OroCoin will launch, will be listed, and will succeed regardless of the outcome of the ICO.

We aren't here for the money or to sell a pre-mine. We are here to launch a coin with a unique block reward method and will do so regardless of your shitposts.

All that being said, we hope you stay in touch and keep an eye on our project. You might be impressed someday!  Grin

So if you don't need a satoshi to launch, why the fuck you doing the ICO then?

Roll Eyes

OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:17:18 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 12:28:08 AM by OroCoinCS

NO ESCROW MEANS NO FUCKING BTC

how the fuck did that even get to 5 pages?

FFS, are you idiots so eager to waste your fucking BTC?

If you hate your BTC, just send them to me.

I'll fucking spend it all on hookers and blow and I'll send you the sex vids.

Roll Eyes

Maybe you have difficulty with reading comprehension, but we are not opposed to using Escrow when requested Smiley 100% OK with us.

So if you don't need a satoshi to launch, why the fuck you doing the ICO then?

Roll Eyes

Because we are fans of ICOs ourselves, and had people requesting it when we were initially pitching our concept.

OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:47:38 AM

Update

Progress meters on the website have been updated. Source code will be launched shortly, along with the wallet and desktop client.

We hope to have the miners and mining pools that have reached out set up and operational by Friday, or Monday at the latest.

We are also moving forward with exchange listings immediately.

Stay tuned, and join our Slack for up to the minute updates as they occur.

aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:29:11 AM

Update

Progress meters on the website have been updated. Source code will be launched shortly, along with the wallet and desktop client.

We hope to have the miners and mining pools that have reached out set up and operational by Friday, or Monday at the latest.

We are also moving forward with exchange listings immediately.

Stay tuned, and join our Slack for up to the minute updates as they occur.

Everything is working good now on this thread,it seems the dev has a good lan for this coin after all,we'll see in the coming days if everything has been implemented at all.I would love to see in exchange immediately Yobit is a good place to play this coin..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: