Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORO] OroCoin ■ Join TeamORO! ■ C-Cex | NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange  (Read 29223 times)
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:49:34 AM

EDIT: All purchased ICO coins will be distributed within 5 days of ICO contributions/deposits.

Hello everyone, I have been asked to act as escrow for the ICO for OroCoin.

First, please read the details in the OP regarding the ICO:

Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

OroCoin will initially be sold at www.orocoin.co where you will also find links to the various exchanges with OroCoin markets.

Maximum OroCoin Supply: 20,000,000
Pre-Sale/ICO Distribution: 2,500,000

ICO Distribution Schedule and Pricing:
January 1st - 15th - 2000 ORO per BTC
January 16th - 31st - 1500 ORO per BTC
February 1st - 28th - 1000 ORO per BTC

As long as you can prove you made your transaction through a signed message, you can claim your ORO later. Make sure you use a wallet that has a "sign message" feature.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This is monbux from bitcointalk.org and I will be acting as the escrow for the ICO of OroCoin.

To best automate this process, please follow this procedure:

1. Send any amount of BTC (0.01 BTC) to the secure escrow address: 1LxaDUG8QA5gTnp7BYHPECte8DDCWsuUmB

2. Create a group PM with both user monbux and OroCoinCS

3. In the group PM,
- - Sign a message with the bitcoin address you sent the BTC from (USE A PERSONAL ADDRESS IN WHICH YOU CAN SIGN A MESSAGE FROM) of your username on bitcointalk.
- - Specify Amount Invested
- - Bitcoin transaction link (blockchain.info preferred)
- - OroCoin Address

4. The OroCoin will be released to you as soon as possible once the payment is confirmed and validated.

5. No refunds will be given unless otherwise specified.  Please note that refunds will have a 2% fee taken off (minimum 0.002 BTC)

If a problem were to arise, I will act as the mediator (and judge) and release the BTC to the party/parties with the most concrete (strongest) evidence.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.61
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJYdGt6AAoJEAc+fowFxS8MRgMH/0WqdqawccxtO5yZdusUH9oC
z2K22mN83h+6F997UYqlKikUgto2hUp1L7vkWrp3H8SQhGYlPUfz6UOrFU4Mrb7T
aDvs8JySkgbFa7yE7wVIX7C0BkS1F6f+3taqnhXRpjcK5EXpHVtS3SDRgbtc7fL/
M/Jy8a6UKgNzznd/DSV8WpOk1EIMPc2enM6OWuMCyj/aIhqoEaBxrpkQYS7C8U7v
UbnT1sxdyNLjdxvnPPbMpFd/54lhW4vjQxIs/24Zt63YWR+uqXBzVJKaifX55ug7
/yLlmiCF4j+j0wLvW9Xg2Jf4f065+4ER9wxfvqYArgvR7KKBnS0yM6dQqQdXo7g=
=M8LD
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thank you for handling this for us, monbux. We greatly appreciate it.

I have updated the initial post to reflect the escrow information as well.
OK, thanks, I think this should already be closed, orocoin've got an escrow, this proves that fund from investors are safe, success for all investors, this is a great investment option that deserves to be considered.
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

nothing new with this coin, many coins pegging to gold, all are just marketing words. not worth investing.
OroCoinCS (OP)

Activity: 126

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 07:02:53 AM

nothing new with this coin, many coins pegging to gold, all are just marketing words. not worth investing.

Thanks for your feedback, but there's a big difference between a coin pegged to gold and a coin with a block reward determined by the price of gold.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"The new 'gold standard' of cryptocurrency."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

Okay, I vetted monbux and approve him as the escrow dude for ORO.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 09:06:14 AM

Thanks for that, buddy! Much appreciated.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:23:44 PM

Thanks.

Also, please note that the OP has requested that the invested funds will be released to them right after they distribute the Orocoins according to each individual (these will be done per investment; seperately)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:28:06 PM

Thanks.

Also, please note that the OP has requested that the invested funds will be released to them right after they distribute the Orocoins accordinglu to each individual (these will be done per investment; seperately)

I'm not a escrow dude, hence don't have a clue as to what an accordinglu is, but I'll assume it's a good thing.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Seriously, sounds cool, bud.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 06:31:02 PM

Thanks.

Also, please note that the OP has requested that the invested funds will be released to them right after they distribute the Orocoins accordinglu to each individual (these will be done per investment; seperately)

I'm not a escrow dude, hence don't have a clue as to what an accordinglu is, but I'll assume it's a good thing.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Seriously, sounds cool, bud.
Oftentimes these things happen when I post from a phone Sad
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

Thanks.

Also, please note that the OP has requested that the invested funds will be released to them right after they distribute the Orocoins according to each individual (these will be done per investment; seperately)
In the OP it is mentioned that we will get the orocoins after 5 days of our deposit to the escrow address then it means that you will provide the bitcoins deposit from me to the developer at that time when i receive the orocoins?
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

Thanks.

In the OP it is mentioned that we will get the orocoins after 5 days of our deposit to the escrow address then it means that you will provide the bitcoins deposit from me to the developer at that time when i receive the orocoins?
Yes he will do the same within these five days you can think more about the investment but if there is no any fault in coin then you will not ask for refund. I will want to know that is there any benefit of that type of escrow? I am asking it for the purpose of future needs.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

Thanks.

That is correct, the coins are a mutual swap. Once you have yours, we get ours.

PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:40:43 PM

Thanks.

Yes he will do the same within these five days you can think more about the investment but if there is no any fault in coin then you will not ask for refund. I will want to know that is there any benefit of that type of escrow? I am asking it for the purpose of future needs.
This type of escrow is beneficial because the members will also get their coins without any delay and the developers will get the funds in time so the developers will continue to spend the funds on the development of the coin.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 07:53:18 PM

This is a kickass investment. Just look, some sofa-fighting shithead approved moonbux as an escrow which automatically gives him a magical power to manage $2.25 contributions. Acknowledgement of the fact that he was given the chance to deal with money will lift his self-esteem to 300 points this friday. Oh shit this is the worst show I have been on for the past 90 years. I wanna manually locate my head and turn it 180 degrees to not see how these imbeciles handle the business.

OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:11:42 PM

This is a kickass investment. Just look, some sofa-fighting shithead approved moonbux as an escrow which automatically gives him a magical power to manage $2.25 contributions. Acknowledgement of the fact that he was given the chance to deal with money will lift his self-esteem to 300 points this friday. Oh shit this is the worst show I have been on for the past 90 years. I wanna manually locate my head and turn it 180 degrees to not see how these imbeciles handle the business.

Are you having a stroke? Do you smell burnt toast?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:33:51 AM

"I'll bite your ear off if say that again about monbux."
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

"I'll bite your ear off if say that again about monbux."

Since I cant tolerate a downright shittiness of this coin Im turning my head 180 degrees to protect my sight from further harm.

I be like this guy.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

Thanks.

This type of escrow is beneficial because the members will also get their coins without any delay and the developers will get the funds in time so the developers will continue to spend the funds on the development of the coin.
yes that is a fact. i am also agree with you. if they will escrow the fund the members will get confident and the developer will no doubt get the fun on time and will be able then to continue in smooth way.
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:54:17 PM

Thanks.

yes that is a fact. i am also agree with you. if they will escrow the fund the members will get confident and the developer will no doubt get the fun on time and will be able then to continue in smooth way.
Yeah! It seems legit and trustable programme now.Orocoincs already have proved their trust though.I thing it's necessary an eacrow coz here and there some of guys those are looked over a trustable gateaway.
Wishing success of the ICO.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:22:00 AM

Dear Dev!

When wallet to be done? Or say me how mine this coin solo.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:23:06 AM

Hi dev. What goals will need to be reached before moonbux releases the btc to you?

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: