Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ORO] OroCoin ■ Join TeamORO! ■ C-Cex | NOVA | Cryptopia | CoinExchange  (Read 29223 times)
OroCoinCS (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 02:28:39 AM

Dear Dev!

When wallet to be done? Or say me how mine this coin solo.

The source and wallets have taken a bit longer than we hoped, but we're nearing completion right now. We have 3 more issues to solve, which should take a few hours or so, but if all goes well they will be released tomorrow (US time).

Hi dev. What goals will need to be reached before moonbux releases the btc to you?

ICO contributions are released once the contributor receives their coins. In other words, once you have a working wallet and the coins you paid for are under your control.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ OROCOIN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"The new 'gold standard' of cryptocurrency."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

Dear Dev!

The source and wallets have taken a bit longer than we hoped, but we're nearing completion right now. We have 3 more issues to solve, which should take a few hours or so, but if all goes well they will be released tomorrow (US time).

Hi dev. What goals will need to be reached before moonbux releases the btc to you?

ICO contributions are released once the contributor receives their coins. In other words, once you have a working wallet and the coins you paid for are under your control.

Really the thing should be working fastly dev so that many people already have lot of faith in this project. It's right time for you to prove yourself as one of the legit person when you are doing all these. It's more better if the fund are with escrow so that more contributors will have an eye on this project.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

Dear Dev!

Really the thing should be working fastly dev so that many people already have lot of faith in this project. It's right time for you to prove yourself as one of the legit person when you are doing all these. It's more better if the fund are with escrow so that more contributors will have an eye on this project.
I agree with you escrow is really needed. Also I hope this coin quickly get into popular exchange site soon after this coin launch, so I can trade it. Becouse a lot of coin that the price rise very high after get into exchange site.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 03:26:08 AM

Translation Bounties

We have launched our translation bounty campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751794

Anyone who wants to participate can go there. Be sure to read the rules before applying. Thanks!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Our TwitterOur WebsiteOur ANN Thread Our SlackTrade ORO on C-Cex ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:31:42 AM

Dear Dev!

I agree with you escrow is really needed. Also I hope this coin quickly get into popular exchange site soon after this coin launch, so I can trade it. Becouse a lot of coin that the price rise very high after get into exchange site.

actually people can only trust you if  you are using an escrow, because without an escrow no one like to put their money in risk. so if you want to get better result you need to hire an escrow, and i can suggest you lutpin for that purpose.
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

actually people can only trust you if  you are using an escrow, because without an escrow no one like to put their money in risk. so if you want to get better result you need to hire an escrow, and i can suggest you lutpin for that purpose.

We ARE using a trusted escrow. It says it right there in the title of the thread, as well as in the original post. Also, lutpin doesn't handle ICO escrows.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:47:00 AM

Filipino translation is finished and already published on this link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751950.0

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:50:09 AM

Filipino translation is finished and already published on this link:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751950.0

Thank you. Link added to the initial post.

tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:07:02 PM

Turkish translation complete and published here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752447.0

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:03:04 PM

Dear Dev!

U demand too much. Go back to ur hole and drown urself into an alcohol addiction. Why do u talk about faith while being faithless to people in ur surroundings? U should create a coin or ask ur farther to do it for u, and tie up a considerable amount of money in it, so u will have a better understanding of being a team member, and being assigned responsibility for something u have a financial interest in.

kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:17:44 PM

indonesia translation done !
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752545
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 10:43:35 PM

Turkish translation complete and published here; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752447.0

Thank you. Link added.

Added. Thanks!

Mbah Slamet

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:33:23 AM

Dear all,

I inform the progress of mega projects Oro:
1. The current progress for Wallet & Desktop Client has reached 98%.
2. ICO Distribution & Marketing has reached 12%
3. And the Mining Pool Launch had reached 54%

And now enters the second offering period (January 16th-31st) you will get 1,500 ORO Per BTC.

Thank you.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:39:41 AM

Dear all,

And now enters the second offering period (January 16th-31st) you will get 1,500 ORO Per BTC.

Thank you.
This is a great news! Thank you :-)
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:20:41 PM

Dear all,

Thank you.
This is a great news! Thank you :-)
yes that is a fact. hope the project will be a successful. and will get more better result beyond the expectation.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:54:34 AM

Dear all,

Thank you.
It is really great to have updates on progresses of different developments. Hopefully we will be getting the same periodically so that we can assume when we could avail wallets or getting ready for mining.

I guess ORO still seems cheaper as we can get 1500 coins per one bitcoin, means less than 0.001 bitcoins for one ORO. I am planning to buy some right away.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:02:11 AM

Oh it seem wallet development is almost 100%, expecting to get full wallet detail within few days to try it out.

I guess ORO still seems cheaper as we can get 1500 coins per one bitcoin, means less than 0.001 bitcoins for one ORO. I am planning to buy some right away.
Yes, i also think it is still a bargain price per orocoin. Going to invest more in this stage...
EDIT: I think its 3000 ORO per bitcoin not 1500  Shocked

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:15:11 AM

BIG UPDATE:

Finally, we have an update for you all.

We have some good news and some bad news.

First, I'll start with the bad news: After months of pounding away, we unfortunately were unable to peg the block reward to the price of gold the way we intended. We finally figured out a way to do it properly, but to implement it would have meant going back and reworking our entire code base from scratch and that simply wasn't worth the increased delay it would cause. As such, we made some decisions as to how to move forward with this project in a way that would make everyone happy (or at least as many people as possible). That leads me to...

The good news: We have rebranded and reorganized the OroCoin project as OroCoin - "The gold standard in cryptocurrency" and made some changes to the game plan:

-We have kept roughly the same total coin supply as we originally planned (The supply will be 23,529,412).
-We kept the premine at 15% for ICO participants, and to fund future development, improvements, and a large scale and long term marketing campaign.
-We changed the halving to 250,000 blocks
-We increased the block reward to 40 ORO
-We decreased the difficulty to make ORO a little easier to mine (possible to do so profitably even for desktop clients, at least for now)
-We increased the ICO participation conversion rate: It's now 3000 ORO per BTC until January 31st, then it will be 2500 ORO per BTC.
-We decided to move forward with exchange listings immediately.

Now, I know this might disappoint some people, but I highly encourage you to give it a try! Start mining some OROs and see how it works out for you.

If you run into any bugs, errors, or issues, please use the contact form at OroCoin.co to ensure our support team gets it and can respond as quickly as possible.

Windows Client & Wallet: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-windows.zip

Linux Client & Wallet: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

Source Code: http://www.orocoin.co/orocoin-source.tar.gz

Be sure to check the original post in this thread for ALL the up to date info and updates! Thanks everyone for your support.

OroCoinCS (OP)

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

OFFICIAL Pool for OROCoin!!

orocoin.mine.nu

No registration needed, just use your wallet adress as username and no password needed.

example for OROCOIN

stratum+tcp://theminingpool.mine.nu:9000 -u YOURWALLETHERE -p x

3 available ports!
Port: 9010 -- Diff 8
Port: 9000 -- VarDiff: 8-256 (use as default)
Port: 9020 -- Diff: 18192 (use for hashmining or miningrigrentals)

Fees 1.5%
Email: theminingpool.mine@gmail.com
twitter: https://twitter.com/The_MiningPool

Smiley Smiley  HAPPY MINNING !!  Smiley Smiley

cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

When will source be available on github?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: