Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 01:23:42 PM

Any set date to start the pre-ico on taskie this would be a grate time to do so because not too many ICO is being offered this month.
we are not ready to start ICO yet. but the Pre-ICO will start this month hopefully..
Only 7 days more to go to end this month but I dont see it happening this month also.
I am tired to see another "soon post by jamalaezaz. I deplore they just make a good start last month, but just because a website problem they are disappeared from this planet.
What about the people who is hope this project should be great? What about signature campaign participants that waiting for their payment for a long time?
Be careful of red trust that can kiss the manager or admin account if this thread or Taskie's campaign thread still posting "the soon promise" in the next month.
our dev is working on the website, when it will be ready we'll launch the Pre-ICO... stay tune for more updates. (no soon this time. LOL)

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:38:18 PM

Any set date to start the pre-ico on taskie this would be a grate time to do so because not too many ICO is being offered this month.
we are not ready to start ICO yet. but the Pre-ICO will start this month hopefully..
Only 7 days more to go to end this month but I dont see it happening this month also.
I am tired to see another "soon post by jamalaezaz. I deplore they just make a good start last month, but just because a website problem they are disappeared from this planet.
What about the people who is hope this project should be great? What about signature campaign participants that waiting for their payment for a long time?
Be careful of red trust that can kiss the manager or admin account if this thread or Taskie's campaign thread still posting "the soon promise" in the next month.
our dev is working on the website, when it will be ready we'll launch the Pre-ICO... stay tune for more updates. (no soon this time. LOL)

So how, with your question with your words in this thread ..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745355.160

Are you going to do it to pay for all the participants ??
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

So when are you going to start your ICO which was delayed, whether it would look long for those who already participate with your campaign ..

I question whether to trust this project?
Sometimes the truth is hard to say but it is the only key that can set mankind free, i am also eager to see this project up and running and i am working to save some funds towards it however i will prefer to be patient as the taskie team have said rather than rush into the uncertainty and lose my investment capital. There are some indications that shows that this project will make a lot of people happy and it is worth waiting for.
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:41:05 PM

Interested, how much minimum target of Taskie PRE-ICO ?
Luzina90

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:15:32 AM

When ICO starting?

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 03:14:38 AM

no minimum target.. if we get 10, 15  bitcoins it will help us a lot in marketing the main ICO. the minimum target of main ICO is 200BTC.

aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

no minimum target.. if we get 10, 15  bitcoins it will help us a lot in marketing the main ICO. the minimum target of main ICO is 200BTC.
How can you get a target for it, whereas Taskie team and developers have not completed the project well, and take care of the payment of all the participants was also not you realize ..
Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

is there any other team member here? taskie account has not been online for almost 2 weeks now
pcoin

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:38:28 PM

is there any other team member here? taskie account has not been online for almost 2 weeks now
All that necessary about a project is an update and i believe jamal is doing his best and as for the taskie himself; he might be busy with other area of this project development however http://taskie.us and http://taskieprojects.us are online.
You can post your question(s) on this thread and someone shall reply you.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

True, they can not be online instead of two weeks this is nearly one month, but they have yet to make good progress for the start of pre-ICO ..
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

Update:

Take a look at our New Website:
http://Taskie.Us

(it is not yet completed, we are working on the database and deposit addresses, (don't signup untill next update)

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:20:55 AM

Update:

(it is not yet completed, we are working on the database and deposit addresses, (don't signup untill next update)
Looks great! Nice that you guys working on to deliver what you promised to.Hope the pre ICO begins next month.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Update:

Looks great! Nice that you guys working on to deliver what you promised to.Hope the pre ICO begins next month.
Thank you so much @Wapinter we are very hopeful too.. but we'll only start the Pre-ICO once we'll be sure about every point of safety and security... safety of investors is our first priority.

I request to all Taskie followers to please keep patient and give us some more time to fix everything accordingly.

Thank You so much.

doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

Update:

how the account on the old web?
if I had to create a new account?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
pcoin

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

This is really beautiful compared with the old web design but what will now happen to the registered members on the former webdesign ?
I also read that we should not try to register for a new account right but wait for an update, does this also affect the old members ?
As a point of importance also, i will like you to work on your forum because it look untidy.
Good to see this project alive.
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 12:22:00 PM

If you have completed your web that has been fixed, so what about the continuation of all participants who are already campaigning kamarin ??
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

This is really beautiful compared with the old web design but what will now happen to the registered members on the former webdesign ?
I also read that we should not try to register for a new account right but wait for an update, does this also affect the old members ?
As a point of importance also, i will like you to work on your forum because it look untidy.
this website is for Pre-ICO, so farmer accounts will not work on this new website, about farmer accounts we have full backup of all accounts, once the ICO finish, and our New Microsoft website ready everyone will be able to login with their own accounts.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:30:24 PM

Update:

Glad to see I hope this project can immediately begin, continue to work teams  Wink
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Nice 👍 website also great to see Taskie still pushing threw and going forward. Will be watching this thread. Thanks for the update
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 05:41:39 PM

this website is for Pre-ICO, so farmer accounts will not work on this new website, about farmer accounts we have full backup of all accounts, once the ICO finish, and our New Microsoft website ready everyone will be able to login with their own accounts.

is there a reason btw the OP seems to have abandoned this but you are still holding on?  I think you need to wake up, this was a scam, and when called on their shit they ran, the usual. Only difference is they convinced YOU to keep trying.
last login: Feb 13th :/ 
Lets just admit it was a scam and move on already, or are YOU the OP?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: