Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ◀TASKIE (TSK)★Freelance★Bloging★MICROJOBS★Revenue Sharing* New ICO soon  (Read 25160 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

This is really beautiful compared with the old web design but what will now happen to the registered members on the former webdesign ?
I also read that we should not try to register for a new account right but wait for an update, does this also affect the old members ?
As a point of importance also, i will like you to work on your forum because it look untidy.
Good to see this project alive.
this website is for Pre-ICO, so farmer accounts will not work on this new website, about farmer accounts we have full backup of all accounts, once the ICO finish, and our New Microsoft website ready everyone will be able to login with their own accounts.

is there a reason btw the OP seems to have abandoned this but you are still holding on?  I think you need to wake up, this was a scam, and when called on their shit they ran, the usual. Only difference is they convinced YOU to keep trying.
last login: Feb 13th :/ 
Lets just admit it was a scam and move on already, or are YOU the OP?
They seem to impose this project, but did not give a good reason or evidence that really makes all the participants or investors to see the development of this project ..
TASKIE (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

A lot of efforts are been put in place by taskie team in order to make this project a success, contrary to some peoples opinion, taskie team does not intend to scam anybody and that is the major reason behind our holding back and to make sure that everything is well established before we are able to finally announce to the community.
All pre-ico funds are safe with the escrow and we have not accessed any funds but we are using our personal funds to make sure that taskie dreams come to reality.
All bounties are safe as recorded and more bounty shall be released thereafter.
As for our website www.taskie.us all registered members data are safe and shall be uploaded once the website is fully completed.

Thank you for your patient.

Taskie team.

aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 06:12:16 PM

A lot of efforts are been put in place by taskie team in order to make this project a success, contrary to some peoples opinion, taskie team does not intend to scam anybody and that is the major reason behind our holding back and to make sure that everything is well established before we are able to finally announce to the community.
All pre-ico funds are safe with the escrow and we have not accessed any funds but we are using our personal funds to make sure that taskie dreams come to reality.
All bounties are safe as recorded and more bounty shall be released thereafter.
As for our website www.taskie.us all registered members data are safe and shall be uploaded once the website is fully completed.

Thank you for your patient.

Taskie team.
Glad to see it, and give confidence to everyone to give evidence on your web site, which had been a doubt to be real in building projects Taskie ..
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:52:04 PM

This is really beautiful compared with the old web design but what will now happen to the registered members on the former webdesign ?
I also read that we should not try to register for a new account right but wait for an update, does this also affect the old members ?
As a point of importance also, i will like you to work on your forum because it look untidy.
this website is for Pre-ICO, so farmer accounts will not work on this new website, about farmer accounts we have full backup of all accounts, once the ICO finish, and our New Microsoft website ready everyone will be able to login with their own accounts.

is there a reason btw the OP seems to have abandoned this but you are still holding on?  I think you need to wake up, this was a scam, and when called on their shit they ran, the usual. Only difference is they convinced YOU to keep trying.

why you are calling it a scam when you clearly seeing the development update above? if this is a Scam, we would not continue working on the websites.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 09:20:48 PM

is there a reason btw the OP seems to have abandoned this but you are still holding on?  I think you need to wake up, this was a scam, and when called on their shit they ran, the usual. Only difference is they convinced YOU to keep trying.

why you are calling it a scam when you clearly seeing the development update above? if this is a Scam, we would not continue working on the websites.

well tbh, by coming to the forum and posting the SAME words as RESPECTONOMY its confirmed now for me.

wow , idiots.  @Taskie, thx for the confirm you scumbags.

@jamalez, just know when this all comes to light ill be neggin you (and it will, im sure of it now)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.msg17777753#msg17777753

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:34:27 PM

It seems that the debate and sufficient evidence is ideal for all participants who looked at this question, how those who follow the campaign or ICO in this project ...

And how do you to address this question and explained to all the participants, this looks very confusing all the participants, to see this project ... Huh Huh Huh
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

I think it has become a common trend on this forum to accuse small ICO of scam without any substantial evidence.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:37:34 PM

when in taskie coin can open new ico
and still open bounty same in pre ico or not, i hope can open promotion use facebook campaign, twitter campaign, and signature campaign too
wihout promotion i think is very dificult can success in ico selling

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
UnunoctiumTesticles

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:23:59 AM

CRAP COIN , NO USE . WHEN WILL U START WITH DEVELOPMENT AND WHEN WILL THE PLATFROM BE LAUNCHED ??

YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

so this is a shitcoin .

bye . Investors keeping making devs rich
daylox

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:43:46 AM

Where can we see your bitcoin ICO address? I see no link in your topic, and the minimum and maximum of the project is?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:49:24 AM

is there a reason btw the OP seems to have abandoned this but you are still holding on?  I think you need to wake up, this was a scam, and when called on their shit they ran, the usual. Only difference is they convinced YOU to keep trying.

well tbh, by coming to the forum and posting the SAME words as RESPECTONOMY its confirmed now for me.

wow , idiots.  @Taskie, thx for the confirm you scumbags.

@jamalez, just know when this all comes to light ill be neggin you (and it will, im sure of it now)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1732589.msg17777753#msg17777753

having same escrow terms doesn't make us Scam too.. and I don't accept such stupid words from you. because you are following Taskie from beginning, you know that Taskie is much older than RES and the escrow terms are written from the beginning.

It will not turn to scam. we are working hard on the project..
everyone is free to say whatever they feel. but better talk when you get proof.

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

when in taskie coin can open new ico
and still open bounty same in pre ico or not, i hope can open promotion use facebook campaign, twitter campaign, and signature campaign too
wihout promotion i think is very dificult can success in ico selling

Time of Pre-ICO will be announced once we'll be ready with the website.. bounties will be open on the same time. we have good promotion plans. thanks for the suggestion anyway.

CRAP COIN , NO USE . WHEN WILL U START WITH DEVELOPMENT AND WHEN WILL THE PLATFROM BE LAUNCHED ??

YOU CANNOT COMPETE WITH https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/

so this is a shitcoin .

bye . Investors keeping making devs rich
We are not competing with anyone.. Taskie is totally different project.

Where can we see your bitcoin ICO address? I see no link in your topic, and the minimum and maximum of the project is?

the Pre-ICO bitcoin address is listed in the confirmation of our escrows.. if you check again you'll see the address.

Thank You.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:28:49 PM

Hello guys (Taskie's team & jamalaezaz) just two days ago you us with the pride about your website development and ask us to visit it. But today when I visit the website www.taskie.us it's not work. Hosting account is suspended.
What happen with this project? If you can't solve the website problem in just couple day, how you can solve a bigger one?

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 05:09:00 AM

Hello guys (Taskie's team & jamalaezaz) just two days ago you us with the pride about your website development and ask us to visit it. But today when I visit the website www.taskie.us it's not work. Hosting account is suspended.
What happen with this project? If you can't solve the website problem in just couple day, how you can solve a bigger one?
yes, I just woke up and noticed this issue,, I'll contact to the owner and will make sure to fix it out ASAP.. Thank you for notifying.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:19:26 AM

This is the second time your hosting account will be suspended and i do not think there is any serious activities on your websites yet, i will suggest that you consider changing your hosting company because this type of services have ruin many great businesses.
Consider my word seriously before this webhosting company destroys your business.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 07:48:49 AM

This is the second time your hosting account will be suspended and i do not think there is any serious activities on your websites yet, i will suggest that you consider changing your hosting company because this type of services have ruin many great businesses.
Consider my word seriously before this webhosting company destroys your business.
Thank You.. we'll consider everything before starting the project, and make sure these type of problems never cause during the ICO...

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:34:32 PM

Thank You.. we'll consider everything before starting the project, and make sure these type of problems never cause during the ICO...
Not to see the development of this project, look no preparations whatsoever to build all major projects that greatly count on the community, but instead makes a lot of disappointment to the community at the moment ..  Sad Sad
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:22:02 PM

Trying to collect 12,000 BTC  for the ICO ? Must be kidding...
Do you even have idea which thread are you making post in?Where did you read 12,000 btc?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:33:21 PM

Trying to collect 12,000 BTC  for the ICO ? Must be kidding...
Do you even have idea which thread are you making post in?Where did you read 12,000 btc?
I am wondering for that too.. we never said 12,000 BTC.. we are just targeting 200 BTC. even 200 BTC is also not our target. we can make our project with less than that.

s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:50:01 PM

Hello Everyone ,

Invest in XBTFreelancer https://www.xbtfreelancer.com
We would launch soon
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812766.new#new

We are not selling false promises or scamming investors as the launch would be no ICO .
ICO are a new way to steal investors money and we do not support it .
Our Platform is already working and has established it's space in last 2 years .

We have 55,000 Users every month from all over the world .

We create Jobs through Bitcoin .

Come be a part of us .

Haha, A bad attempt!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1812766.msg18063867#msg18063867
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: