Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:12:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79918 times)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:39:44 PM

At best it will be see decent adoption. As it has been said, Bitcoins adoption is not good at all in the big picture.

At worst, it will make us who know what AM, UT, TPTB, etc. is capable of, a boatload of BTC

None of us know what is going to happen.

So why the fuck are we making this thread. Are we this fucking bored that we need to totally waste time.

I don't think any of you deserve my response any more.

You all are not serious. You just fucking wasting precious resources. By wasting my time with nonsense speculation, unprovable accusations, etc.. At the start of this thread, there were a few reasonable questions that were worth answering, but now this has turned into a pinhead fuckfest.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ezeber

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:14:44 PM

One Idea. it already exists. BTC Debit card. never worry again. miners can use a bitcoin debit card to pay for their electricity. therefore keeping bitcoins security up.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:17:56 AM

@iamnotback / Shelby

This was a survey of sorts i think for the users here.. not you.

It's like if guys posted a topic here asking about me (like they have many times before)
There is only so much you can do to control / influence the opinions of the crowd here.

My advice would be to say your piece and let it go.
This topic was best i can tell not FOR YOU Shelby.
It was for the users here to reply to and give their thoughts.

Problem i have is your typical behavior here..
You demanded this be locked.. why ?
Because you don't want anyone else replying anymore ?
Because you don't like what they are saying ?

Ya know this is typical behavior from you.. something is not right with you bud.
There is a part of your brain that is broken or some shit man.

Apparently you are not lucid and coherent enough to get what i said (with out it being explained to you several times)

Bottom Line is all these people are fully entitled to their opinions on your bold grandiose claims.
If you don't like the response maybe ignore it ?

Like i already said you got more than anyone else would.. the benefit of the doubt.
You should be grateful you got so much support here.
Anyone else parading around here with Bitcoin killer claims in early 2017 would be laughed out of here LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:26:58 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 01:41:28 AM by iamnotback

Also it will get reviewed by really smart people such as gmaxwell

That German idiot isn't qualified to evaluate anything:

I think it is not a valid argument because many implementations may not correctly implement the more obtuse seeking without an index. Thus we get the worst of both worlds.

I just don't buy this notion that we should dumb down and make inferior standards, because people are lazy to write and test software properly. Geez did Vint Cerf follow that theology when he design TCP/IP? Did we conflate all the network layers and collapse them into one layer because the OSI model is complex. Hell no! The End-to-End Principle is fundamental!

Doing so would also increase the overhead for the format by 20% or so. As mentioned, accurate indexes are not small-- and many things compromise by just not providing accurate indexes; which then leaves applications linearly scanning or not permitting sample accurate seeking.

I assume the 20% estimate is only for when the optional index is present. So it is presumed someone would use an index only when that 20% was justified by their use case. Again I argue you should not remove degrees-of-freedom and hinder the optimization of use cases which you did not envision because no group or person is omniscient.

And how is not having the index any worse than not allowing an index. I fail to see the logic. Seems you are arguing that the receiving end will expect indexes and not be prepared for the case where indexes are not present. But that is a bug in the receiving end's software then. And in that case, there is no assurance that software would have done the index-less seeking more efficiently for the status quo of not allowing an index. None of this makes sense to me.

Also I don't understand how you calculate 20% increase in file size for adding an index. For example, lets take an average 180 second song consuming roughly 5MB for VBR encoding. Let's assume my users are satisfied with seeking in 1 second increments, so that means means I need at most 180 of 22-bit indices, so that is only 495 bytes which is only a 0.01% increase! On top of that I could even compress those 22-bit indices into relative offsets if I want to shrink it by roughly 75% to 0.0025%.

Did you also forget that I (@AnonyMint) was the one who pointed out to gmaxwell that his CoinJoin proposal was flawed because it could be jammed and he argued that a blacklist could be employed and I explained that the entire point of anonymity meant blacklists would be useless. Ever since then he has been trying play an ego battle with me and he lost.

Then when Evan announced DarkCoin (Dash), I was the one who reminded him of this jamming problem and so Evan invented masternodes because of my posts in his announcement thread. Yep that was me. You've all forgotten.

You fools go on idolizing the guy who has totally destroyed Bitcoin.

One Idea. it already exists. BTC Debit card. never worry again. miners can use a bitcoin debit card to pay for their electricity. therefore keeping bitcoins security up.

Dude the point was that if the TPTB has shut down the financial system then that fiat linked crap isn't going to function. I agree with ZeroSum that Rickards' thesis is probably oversensationalized, but the point remains that Bitcoin is very much dependent on fiat.

Apparently the main purpose of Bitcoin's existence right now is avoiding capital controls in China:

... This would be especially true if we get any rumor out of China or India regulating Bitcoin further for capital controls. I don't expect it since Bitcoin is such an irrelevant small market cap, but Armstrong seems to think otherwise (yet he is not a Bitcoin expert and is always harping on this end of cash theme):

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/bitcoin-what-next/
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:40:55 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 02:11:04 AM by bbc.reporter

To answer the question in the title, no. I do not think he is smart enough and rich enough to create the bitcoin killer. Let him face and debate with the people like Adam Back or Peter Todd if he can really do it. Iamnotback is maybe looking for validation in the forum. He is not as great as the cypherpunks or the DAO hacker. We all know who the DAO hacker really is. It is a public secret.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:42:34 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 03:30:30 AM by iamnotback

You guys do not pay attention to my work. That is why you are putting your feet in your collective mouths.

Let him face and debate with the people like Adam Back or Peter Todd if he can really do it. Iamnotback is maybe looking for validation in the forum.

Peter Todd will recognize part of my design since he did some of the prior art for it.

Adam Back is not as astute as you may think. Hashcash was a rehash of some prior art done before. The references to prove this are cited in my white paper. Blockstream is a bunch of blockheads.

block·head
ˈbläkˌhed

a stupid person.

I am going to laughing my head off when you pinheads eat your words.

Obviously Gmaxwell and Adam Back, etc are smart mathematicians. But we are talking software here, not math. Math is a very small part of what is required here. Mathematicians can be hired (the cryptography skills are fungible as it is taught in the university). Creative genius can't be hired and the skill is not fungible. Peter Todd is actually one of the most inventive in terms of actually solving the decentralization problem. If you asked me who I respect, I would say that would be the venerable Daniel Bernstein, who Gregory Maxwell even tried to challenge in an ego battle.

Andrew Poelstra didn't even understand (or wasn't aware of) the FLP impossibility result until someone else pointed it out to him (which is an acceptable mistake except that those asshurls are so critical of others):

1To ensure that the “true ledger” is visible to all participants, we require a synchronous network such that all (valid) data
reaches all participants in some characteristic time λ, and that the network heartbeat time is much larger than λ. Without a
synchronous network, distributed consensus is much harder. (There is an oft-cited impossibility result for distributed consensus
using deterministic algorithms [FLP85]; this is easy to evade simply by using probabilistic algorithms, and therefore
doesn’t say much about the difficulty of designing consensus systems. Thanks to Dominic Williams for pointing this out;
an earlier version of this document erroneously quoted this result as blocking any distributed consensus in an asynchronous
network.)

I wouldn't be so critical of Blockstream if they respected others (which afaics Daniel Bernstein does respect other humans). But they are such arrogant asshurls, that there is no point of even trying to work with them. The community really hates gmaxwell and with good reason. He has destroyed Bitcoin forcing it in a direction that is totally broken.

Have you not seen my recent revelation that Sidechains are insolubly insecure! There I go again being the guy who points out that every design Maxwell does is a failure.

https://github.com/cosmos/cosmos/issues/46 (Are sidechains broken in PoW?)

What you say now guys. Cat bit your tongue? Lol.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:18:46 AM

I didn't demand. I asked the OP to consider closing the thread, because he created a firestorm that is wasting my time as every anonymous pinhead comes in here to tell me how much they idolize the pinheads who destroyed Bitcoin.

Why? Because I didn't make any announcement thread. I am sincere enough to come here and answer questions honestly even though it is all premature.

And I could see that the thread was turning into a pinhead fuckfest of irrelevant, unprofessional, juvenile noise.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:29:10 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 04:35:19 AM by iamnotback

As a programmer you know damn well that the implementation is key.
And that is where things tend to fall apart.
Boasting about a theoretical construct in your own head is no the same as PROVEN running code.

And by the sounds of it you have a monolithic amount of *NEW* code to write.

Early 2017 ? not fucking likely.. ever ? i am not even sure about that.

Upthread I stated that I have no ETA (because I can't control my health!). If you are getting early 2017 from something I wrote else where (not in this thread), then it was probably what I was thinking presuming the probiotics experiment I started in December worked.

Again implementation is entirely dependent on whether I can get my health cured. How many fucking times do I need to repeat this so that you pinheads will stop misrepresenting my stance?

I didn't start this thread. I didn't initialize any boasts. I am defending myself in this thread. I am forced to respond otherwise some pinheads are going to have a fuckfest trying to slander my reputation.

As for my boast against Satoshi, it is well founded. Satoshi knowingly and willingly created something which he stated would become centralized.

You were banned why ? Your old legendary account must be perma-banned ? Why ?

In 2014, I requested Theymos close the @AnonyMint account (because I was ill and burned out of wasting time posting on the forum and I wanted to try to go see if I could discipline/ween myself do pure coding or something else but unfortunately my health did not improve and so I was back to the same addiction of coping by doing forum activity instead of what I would prefer to be doing). And he granted my request. On my other accounts, I just scrambled the password so I couldn't remember how to login.

One of my accounts was banned (I can login in to it, but I can't do any actions) because I got into a technical argument with Theymos, Gmaxwell, Foxpup, and basically the entire forum (and many influential Bitcoin maximalists were pissed off about my relevations about the double hashing issue in Bitcoin which of course got swept under the rug by banning my account). And I was highly critical of Ethereum at the time, so presumably there were so many people demanding that Theymos ban that account. It was politics. There was also an issue that at that time I was "posting too much" (as in duplicating posts in multiple threads, etc) according them.

Nevertheless I was correct about Ethereum. And I will end up being correct about Bitcoin also.

Point ? You are fucking nuts and should work on your health bud.
Don't believe me people ? See his NWO Illuminati theories about why they made BTC.
And if that is not enough check out the Politics section here  Cheesy

You wouldn't want him to blow it all on TinFoil hats would you ?

I hope readers do go read my posts. They might learn something. I receive PMs from the very smart people telling me how much they have learned by reading my posts.

Btw, I am the one who is critical of the tinfoil hats like r0ach, so apparently you are not comprehending my posts.

As for Bitcoin, everything I wrote has been coming true. So how is that I am (nearly) always correct on the big issues yet you think criticizing me for being correct is somehow making you appear to be anything but the pinhead fool that you are.

You pinheads misrepresent reality and turn this forum in a putrid sewer of incorrect noise.
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:08:09 AM

It's not the first time we've heard something to be a bitcoin killer. Look at all the otehr interesting alt projects out there like ByteBall, Monero, NXT, BTS, Waves, etc. that have all invented completely new code and platforms  but have never over taken BTC. I'm not saying it won't be done but it's very unlikely.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:12:16 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 03:35:14 AM by iamnotback

like ByteBall

I told Tony that if you give away tokens for free, then people will dump them, same as for AuroraCoin.

Also his transaction fee design is totally broken as a concept.

Also there are other problems in his design. My whitepaper explains in more detail but you can also find my posts in the Byteball thread for most of it.

Nevertheless, I would pay attention to Byteball. You will understand why later. And about that time is when you will realize @AnonyMint is the sequel to Satoshi (and sorry if that offends pinheads).*

* but this is contingent on @AnonyMint finding a cure for his chronic health issue. Wim Hof method was initiated and I fell asleep but then my fucking neighbor initiated roof construction outside my bedroom window at 9am on Sunday fucking morning! One day before I need to fly to Cebu! I have the worst luck of any person in BCT. I was even sick during the ascent to $1100 and not able to cash in some BTC for my medical trip after correctly calling for the rise in the BTC from $650 back in October. I ended up waiting specifically for $1000+ to sell, and then missing the damn moment I needed to sell because of my fucking health problem. I have explained to many people in the past that you can't be both a speculator and a developer. The former has to watch his computer screen 24 x 7 and the other needs to spend his time thinking and developing. They are not compatible vocations. Add a debilitating health condition that causes chronic fatigue and insomnia which ruins any sort of daily planning, and then it is basically impossible to be a speculator. I couldn't set a sell order ahead of time, because I can't sell for dollars on Poloniex (not verified there) and thus I needed to complete the sale on localbitcoins into my USA bank account (just saying so you pinheads don't go making another false assumption).
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:16:44 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 05:12:38 AM by iamnotback

I need to get ready for my flight to Cebu and then onward flight to Singapore.

I will just add one more thought to this thread.

I don't think any of you have internalized what my illness would do to you or any person. You haven't actually thought about what these symptoms would do to your ability to function daily. Actually try to imagine what the following described symptoms would do to you. Seriously imagine you never sleep. Never. For 4 fucking years! What would be your mental and emotional state? Have you never tried going without sleep? Don't tell me to sleep more, do you think I am a fucking idiot. Of course I try to sleep more, but my illness causes insomnia and it also makes the sleep that I get ineffective as if i didn't sleep. Now add inflammation cascade on top of that. Do you even have any idea what inflammation cascade would do to your mental state?

Please realize that for the past 4 years that I have been participating in the BCT forums, I have been chronically ill with the type of discombobulating symptoms that I explained upthread:

My symptoms include debilitating discomfort and inflammation of the brain and skull which actually inhibits normal mental activity. Whereas, Hal could not move his body yet his brain was totally alert, I can move my body fine but my brain becomes totally lacking of energy and thus discombobulated (not always as it comes and goes throughout the day or in batches of days). The best way to try to imagine my symptoms is to not sleep for 48 hours where you can barely hold your eyes open, also eat some feces so you have a really bad stomachache and diarrhea and feel like you want to vomit and feel horrible, then try to do something mentally. And my illness causes horrendous insomnia as well. It isn't something in my mental condition that is causing it. It is a physical problem in my digestive system and liver. In fact, after I ate tonight (while I was writing here on the forum), I had a horrible inflammation cascade (meaning welts on the back my head, burning in my abdomen and generally feeling like shit again), because my body was digesting that food. Food makes me very ill. But I need food.

My mental exasperation is an outcome of 4 years of having those damn symptoms every day. Wouldn't you be fucking tired of have horrible diarrhea and feeling like you had not slept every damn day for 4 fucking years? Come on. Be fucking real.

Don't you think that since I am a smart guy that if there was any way I could just code and do less physical activity, that of course I would have a long time ago chosen that, because certainly after making a lot of money, I could afford better health care. Obviously I tried that in the 2013- 2015 timeframe and it didn't work. Do you guys just assume that I am a dumb ass or totally full of shit. I don't understand this. I am very open and honest about everything and I have demonstrated my intellect.

Now imagine how much could any of those experts you've cited accomplish if they were in a similar discombobulated state of health and mental function. Now imagine what I could accomplish if I were healthy. You don't have to imagine, because I was one of the 3 original programmers of what is Corel Painter (not Paint) and I created CoolPage all by myself and captured 1 million users (when the Internet was 10X smaller in population).

All the comments about "talk is cheap, show me the code" are correct. But I didn't start this thread. I haven't even committed to doing an ICO. I often thought maybe I would just go direct to distributing the currency per my unique design and no need for an ICO. But if an ICO can build an army of supporters and also accelerate development, then it might make sense. But we are not yet at that stage to make such an evaluation.

But before you go making incorrect presumptions, maybe you ought to at least think about what I just wrote. Seriously men, do you not realize what a feat it is to have accomplished what I did in spite of being so sick that I should have accomplished nothing at all. Obviously you can't read my whitepaper yet, so you don't know what I have accomplished, but I didn't start this thread boasting about closed source. I merely defended myself and also since I got pissed off by the disrespect (I mean I am very sick and you guys think it is perfectly acceptable to load stress on me and misrepresent my statements, intent, and past performance), I decided to express my delight at the FACT that I have a design that is a sequel to Satoshi. If you choose to doubt that, that is fine, but if you had any clue to my history of being correct perhaps you should allow a little bit more respect and wait to find out.

Wim Hof methods was initiated last night and will be repeated in another couple of hours. I am trying to find a cure for my health. As I said, that is why I was going to National University Hospital in Singapore (NUHS) next week but switched it to that expert gutcare clinic in Singapore which is also roughly affiliated with NUHS.

If I am healthy, you won't hear from me anymore. And pinheads won't get any replies. Actions will speak louder than words.

That is why I suggested you close this thread. All the snide remarks aren't helping anyone.

And the speculation about what I can and can't do is not informational. Wait until there is a project announced and whitepaper released. Then you can make some informed appraisals.

Edit: I realize that it seems like a lie that I could do intense sports and athletics yet still have a debilitating illness and symptoms I described. Intense exercise is something I can do with will power and adrenaline and I actually feel better (more alive) while I am doing it (although the abdominal pain will limit me). The intense exercise actually seems to be beneficial but not totally curative thus far. But after the activity, I do crash again into those symptoms. I am not making this up. I am not a hypochondriac. Fuck yesterday I told the doc to sew my eye lid without any lidocaine. I am not a wimp or pussy. The things that I am doing now are because I am a fighter. I think what would happen to most other people with my illness is they would try to lay in bed always, taking medication for insomnia (e.g. sleeping pills), and they would become crippled. In fact, maybe I do have Multiple Sclerosis but I just fight it so much that I have a different outcome. Recent research has correlated MS with gut dysfunction since 70% of the immune system is in the gut.

1. My health has been declining for many years, and I tried everything ranging from no exercise, to limited exercise, to regular exercise. And every possible imaginable supplement and known treatment option excepting surgery. Nothing works. Nothing. So I might as well try to do something. Because nothing else is working. (Don't tell me I haven't tried modern medicine because I also did 21 days of doxycycline)

Also when I didn't do as much exercise, my health became much worse! Almost entirely debilitated. It got so bad that I thought I had MLS where I started to have very weak legs and uncontrollable muscle spasms and I was starting to become crippled.

My illness is not the same as his illness. Before he died, I had messaged him because I thought I had MLS and I thought maybe treatment options I was trying he might want to know about (but I hadn't studied ALS and later I realized my messages to him were silly).

I am not lashing out at you specifically. I am screaming to all and especially those that are bored and keep berating me and stirring up slander, "leave me the fuck alone and let me deal with my health problem and then we will see what happens".
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:38:32 AM

One more point I thought of that is important.

I decided not to go to Singapore in October when my angel investor provided me with 9.5 BTC in funding for my health trip. Because I wanted to see if I could possibly cure myself before going and wasting $6,000 on medical bills. I say "waste" because I have very high doubt that they can isolate and fix my issue with $10,000. I need like $50,000 or more to really deal with Western medicine. Also I doubt there is any Western medical cure for my illness. For example, Crohns can't be cured, it can only be somewhat managed with toxic medicines.

I also thought BTC might go higher, which it did.

I also thought that I could write the white paper so that the community and my investor would have a copy of what was inside my head, so that the invention wouldn't lost if for example my life was lost in surgery in Singapore.

So please stop thinking I am selfish. I tried to prioritize fulfilling my obligations before seeking my personal needs.

The invention is already recorded, so it won't be lost no matter what happens to me.

At the moment, I need some peace so I can focus on finding out whether or not I can get healthy enough to lead a project. That is what I am in the midst of next couple of weeks. During December I was experimenting with a new regimen of probiotics and high dose vitamin D3. And also more sports + exercise. And I have mentioned that in addition to the expert medical checkup in Singapore, I also have a plan B which is BEAST MODE training.

And now I have added the Wim Hof method as another experiment, which arrived just yesterday so if that ends up being curative then it could save me a lot of money and so my decision to delay going to Singapore becomes even more prescient.

I hope that makes everything clear and this thread is complete.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:02:59 AM

I didn't demand. I asked the OP to consider closing the thread, because he created a firestorm that is wasting my time as every anonymous pinhead comes in here to tell me how much they idolize the pinheads who destroyed Bitcoin.

Why? Because I didn't make any announcement thread. I am sincere enough to come here and answer questions honestly even though it is all premature.

And I could see that the thread was turning into a pinhead fuckfest of irrelevant, unprofessional, juvenile noise.

That was WHY it was created.
What part of that don't you get ?
They are allowed to line up and take shots at you if they want.

All you have done is egg them on then insult them and demand the topic be closed.

I've been on the end of shit like this too and i get it.. you don't.
It's not about who agrees with whom here.

Like i mean shit man for the sake of your sanity YOU should leave it alone
..and let these guys say their piece.

If you were trying to make your case you are going about it in a poor manner that's for sure.
I bet all you did here was make more enemies than convince anyone of anything.

But all the same it's also your prerogative to keep coming back to this topic lashing out.

For a guy who tries to come off so smart you really fail miserably a lot at basic common sense.
Negating the other shit..

EDIT:

Last thing you said was "I hope that makes everything clear and this thread is complete."
LOL like fuck you STILL don't get it.
All i can think of is you as usual making 9 comments in a row back to back then claiming ETH FUD for getting banned.
Here you are doing it again.. 8 million self quotes with long ass super rants shitloads of them posted back to back.
Hmm is that against the rules Shelby ?
I know you know.. so why do you CONSTANTLY do that ?

..there is something wrong with you bud.

iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:16:50 AM

To piss you off more. So that when I kick your ass, you will know I shoved your ignorance and slander back up your ass.

Because you pricks deserve it. And because I didn't have anything better to do with my sick time.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:52:25 AM

To piss you off more. So that when I kick your ass, you will know I shoved your ignorance and slander back up your ass.

Because you pricks deserve it. And because I didn't have anything better to do with my sick time.

That proves my point.

I have made a lot of comments on this topic trying to hammer home a couple simple points.
THAT STILL ELUDE YOU

Like most guys i said you might be able to but i am skeptical (as i am of anyone)
I never said you can't do it.. YOU DID ..numerous times (putting words in my mouth)
You think you are smart but you can't read LOL

Kick my ass ? I wasn't against you.  Roll Eyes

You ARE fucking delusional and THAT my friend is the problem with this topic matter.
You may have skills but the problem is you are bat shit crazy and have a weak grasp on the concept of communication.
You seem locked up in the distorted world in your head.

Your comment i quoted above reeks of a man-child with his feelings hurt.
When all i did was try an help you.. and your lashing out again.
Do i have to say grow up ?

I was hoping you could read between the lines. (and others here)
The perception here of your grand bold claims / plans ARE tainted by your personality.
I highlighted those things before because they are pertinent.. even though you shrug them off and threaten to put me on ignore.

Put it into perspective.

- I have the Bitcoin Killer.
- The Illuminati made Bitcoin.
- I was banned for ETH FUD and am leaving.

get it ? LOL

Like for fuck sake's man WOW

You are so fucking conceded you can not comprehend anything but your own delusions.

Read the topic title.. it says "HAS".
You said it would be released in Early 2017 now on this topic you said ohhhh well.. uhh i changed my mind.
Conceptualization and learning ? LOL

YOU DO spew a fuckton of bullshit here then in your mind it comes out as pure glory for a genius.

You are not as smart as you think bud.
I knew damn fucking well you were posturing yourself to launch your own ICO at some point.
Even though i doubt you have ANY code written at all.. and you bitch you are so sick you are bordering on terminal.

I am done.
I tried to help you but you lashing pout at me like a brat is enough.
Good luck with your compulsion here just remember when i brought up how you broke the rules on this topic.. let alone all the others.

You should have seen it when Gleb Gamow got banned for repeat posting a few months back.
At least he KNEW he did it !
You keep doing it then play dumb about it.. then blame shit like "ETH FUD" or the staff are out to get me.

..because you ARE fucked in the head buddy LOL

Invest in some mental health help.. not coins dude.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:09:09 AM

Seven "I"s, in seven sentences. ^^^ My narcissistic meter has broke.  

Well this thread is about him so who the fuck do you expect him to write about, you or your buttbud spoetnik?

Well, sure to form, he has now made sure of that, hasn't he  Roll Eyes

Seriously, you guys who claim to follow his writings..... how do you digest his repetitive, adolescent like, self-righteous, irrelevant narratives, into something anywhere near worthy of your time and interest? Where is the, 'this is why im credible' bit?

r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:09:32 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 10:01:26 AM by r0ach

Btw, I am the one who is critical of the tinfoil hats like r0ach, so apparently you are not comprehending my posts.

Armstrong = tinfoil & shills for Jewish bankers when every other type of banker is virtually non-existent at this point LOL.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/anti-semitic-and-pro-nazi-activities-rising/

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/history/europes-economic-history/jewish-bankers-vs-all-bankers/

This will come to a head in 2029, but the end of Marxism may not unfold until 2072.

Armstrong predicts the death of Marxism in exactly the year 2072.  This guy is high on his own supply.  That's like saying "a seagull will land on my car January 1st, 2072"

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
StinkyLover

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

That's like saying "a seagull will land on my car January 1st, 2072"

I'll take that bet Cheesy
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:41:58 PM

Satoshi get off my lawn son.

~LOL~

There went any interest I might have had in what you have to say, Son.

Tell us your real identity so I can embarrass the fuck out of you soon, kid.

I am not anonymous. If you can dish it out, then stand behind your words with your real world reputation. Otherwise you are just another irrelevant pinhead.

See how this works. Everyone one of your anonymous pinheads can come take pot shots at me (wasting my time and keeping me awake until 4am when you know damn well I have an illness and such stress is not healthy for me). But I can't hold you accountable, because you are too chickenshit to put your reputation on the line.

And with your bullshit you delay any sort of progress I could make, thus making your trolling a self-fulfilling attack on any progress that our ecosystem could make. Proud of yourself and don't even put your reputation on the line. Arrogant destroyer of progress.

"age of altcoins begins"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJkh3b_ykTA

Then she stopped the channel and started promoting Dash fulltime... I dont know, seems clear to me.

It started as a good, neutral program that had good videos. But it's clear as that as the subscribers and ad revenue grew, the channel took a certain direction and that was to hate on Core+blockstream while shilling Classic, then Classic was a failure, so Bitcoin Unlimites shilling started and so on.

She seems to be principled on decentralization and she is preferring to veer in the direction of what ever can avoid Bitcoin maximalization. That seems to be a philosophy and not a scam.

As for her affiliation with Dash, she perhaps realized that crypto-currency is doomed and she might as well cash in while she can. Seems highly rational to me.

Meanwhile someone like myself who threatens to actually offer a viable decentralization solution, is attacked by pinheads. Wonderful ecosystem we have here at BCT.

Love y'all.  Roll Eyes

Im not doubting that you have an illness I was just doubting that exhausting exercise was a good idea... but if it works for you then whatever makes you feel better. Did you try to get a genetic test? there are some cheap tests nowaday like 23andme that give you information about any SNB mutations that you can research and then use that information with actual bloodwork/saliva tests etc.

I have some sort of illness myself, im always cold and can't go out in the morning since my head works at slow motion, i only feel better at night.

In any case if you are that smart you shouldn't be lossing sleep over replying to internet trolls, already told you to stop posting and only coding if you are on the computer. If I knew how to outgame satoshi I wouldn't waste time on forums and if anything I would post on the developer section and get output with the top coders like gmaxwell that actually posts there. When satoshi posted here he only posted to talk to other coders most of the time. I doubt he ever posted in the political section for example. Hell he was never anything beyond Sr Member. Anyway good luck with your project.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:35:46 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 03:01:19 PM by iamnotback

I think the only good solution for me is what other altcoin developers have apparently decided to do, which never read the forum Altcoin Discussion. Thus never feel compelled to post here and be dragged into (mostly) useless dialogue.

There are some of US here who want to feel self-important (it seems to be an addiction WE fall into if we hang out in this forum).

FYI...

Subject: my decision about my Singapore health trip

I had a very difficult decision to make, but after much thought I decided to shorten my trip to Singapore changing the return flight from the evening of Jan 19 to 1am morning Jan 15. I arrive Jan 12 just after midnight. My appointment at the http://gutcare.com.sg specialist clinic is at 10am on Jan 12.

This reduced my hotel and food costs by well over $700. It also means less downtime trying to figure out how to work on a laptop (on Windows 10 that I have not had time to configure) out of Singapore. My desktop is Linux.

More importantly, I realized the chances of me being cured in Singapore with my total available funds (all the cash I have) of about $12,000 is basically ~0%. And then I would end up back in Davao with depleted cash reserves and in major stress. Just the colonoscopy (from the anus coming up) will cost probably more then $2000 (up to $3000). That doesn't include an endoscopy (from the mouth coming down) and any other lab tests. And an xray, ultrasound, liver fibrosis scan, and even a CT or MRI scan could add $1000s more in costs. And that is not including any surgical procedures to actually attempt a cure, which is certainly not within my budget. On top of that, there is no cure for things such as Chron's and IBS. The best they can do is recommend antibiotics, diet, and/or probiotics. There are some strong medicines for Chron's but they only mask symptoms and are not curative (and have side-effects). Even if they found cancer, there would be nothing I could afford to do about it. So basically me going to Singapore for a cure is useless. Although someone I know had mentioned the possibility of writing a check directly to the hospital if something urgent was needed, I don't feel comfortable availing of this given I am still able to nearly beat my 20 year old son in basketball. I can't be near to death. Impossible.

Also that $12,000 includes 9.5 BTC, so the BTC value may rise more if I wait longer.

Also the possibility of being cured by the Wim Hof breathing method is very intriguing. I tried it once last night and it made me sleepy. And then today I felt great even though I did those extreme 4 hours of barbell, boxing, basketball, and running yesterday. Even today I ran 2 kms, even I was lacking sleep because my neighbor began roof construction at 9am and I had only slept at 5am. Yet I made it through the entire day with good energy. I am eager to try that Wim Hof method again tonight before I sleep.

It had been very difficult for me to plan my trip in Singapore because I had no idea what procedures I will be scheduled for, when, and at what cost. How can I plan for what length of stay I should expect.

So I decided my goal in Singapore should be to have the initial doctors appointment and have them inform me of what procedures and tests they would want to do on me. And then I can return again to Singapore later with a precise scheduling and also hopefully more funds than I have now. I already have a ticket from Davao to Singapore for June 4 (cost only $35) because I am required to have a ticket leaving the Philippines when I arrive back in the Philippines (they call this a "show ticket" because you just have to show it). I was required to leave the Philippines now any way, because my 3 year maximum stay would have expired as of Jan 13.

So the idea is I can at least get some feedback from them as to what sort of procedures would be best. And then when I am ready to do those
procedures, then I will know more precisely what I can expect to spend and what the scheduling is.

Establishing a relationship with a doctor there, will mean if ever I have a decline in health, I am already set up to go there for more procedures.

In the meantime, I can hope that maybe my health can improve naturally.

Another factor that influenced my decision is that my workout yesterday was so tremendous. I am gaining a lot of muscle quickly and I felt today like I didn't even workout yesterday. I feel as though maybe with intense workouts and supplementing it with the Wim Hof method, perhaps I can get an elusive improvement that I wouldn't likely get via Western medicine any way. Western medicine doesn't really know what to do about autoimmune illnesses. They are impotent.

The FMT (fecal microflora transplant) which is offered in Singapore is an interesting option. But there is no way they could organize that in the 7 days I was planning to be there. So we can also discuss about the
scheduling and pricing of that for a future return visit.

So overall, I think this was the most rational decision, even though it is not my dream outcome of getting a complete diagnostics now.

I need to finish my altcoin project. I need to be healthy enough to do that. There are no good options for curing me. The intense exercise, probiotics, and Wim Hof method seem to be about as good as anything that could be offered, excepting the FMT (which is a very powerful treatment).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: