Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:45:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think "iamnotback" really has the" Bitcoin killer"?  (Read 79921 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:05:04 AM

No, just realistic. It's the most logic outcome. He really seem like a nice guy so i don't have anything against him. But do you really believe someone profficient in blockchain technology would stay on the sidelines for 7-8 years before actually doing anything ? Do you really think he used all this time to research and build something world changing in the blockchain space as he'd like to think ? All he did so far is point fingers and kept claiming how flawed every project is, without doing much himself. Hey, i can do that and i'm not a programmer.
So the logic outcome is this, assuming he wouldn't outright scam or deliver something insignifiant in an attempt to save face but that couldn't justify the hype nor the funds raised: eventually, with enough hype he can raise few million $, maybe. He then would take something like steem, change it a bit and that's it, best case scenario.

Yeah, and what if he had done what everyone else did instead, started some coin with sub-optimal technology and be now stuck with it, unable to fork away from his investors. Well he could do what many do and that is to just leave the failed project and a lot of people feeling scammed and start a new one, but maybe he's more decent than your average altcoin dev. It is irresponsible to launch a financial instrument knowing it will be a failure. The less qualified devs do not see in advance what will be a failure and won't have such inhibitions against launching new coins.

How do you know he hasn't ?
He had listed at least 7 forum accounts he has made here and is stubborn and obtuse.
He has no idea why his main old account was even banned and claims conspiracy.
Clearly "the man" was keeping him down.. Big Illuminati etc.

I am not trying to be mean but it speaks volumes when he plays bum-buddy with Risto for a half decade.
Both are mentally ill.
One of them admitted it and the other is obvious.

Me thinks buddy likes his crypto-pundit position.
But there is little excuse i think..
A week ago i installed Visual Studio and modded some code and clicked build (build time was 1.17 seconds)
And it took about 20 minutes to install the IDE..
So when you have YEARS of running your mouth stalling i have to wonder.
Don't forget he WAS already quoted saying his "Bitcoin Killer" would be released in early 2017.
..times up bud Wink

In his defense though it does require proper thought.
And each idea can be a dead end with wasted time.
A currency concept would require investigation and more than likely the obvious hits you later.. it's a bad idea LOL
I have had a bunch of ideas but the more i thought of them the more holes i punched in the idea.
And the standard is VERY HIGH !

He enjoys his instant gratification he gets from parading around here as the expert on everything.
A massive ego stroking..
That would be gone if he had to bury his head in code 4 the next few months.
And he said himself that a project like Bitcoin etc can NOT be created unless you get an ICO of millions for dev funds.

I could tell by his subtle play on words he was positioning himself to launch his own and he backed out when i confronted him and laughed at him.
But he did !
He spent the last year or two calling every ICO that came along a scam.. riding around on my coat-tails the whole time.. then ...... carefully wording things so he could do his own LOL

The point to an ICO is the launch.
The point to the coin is the initial distribution.
So..
If he has a Bitcoin Killer then he would have a better initial distribution model ..than an ICO
and he does NOT .

FUD first & ask questions later™
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

I wish "iamnotback" would just shut the fuck up, code and then come up with his Bitcoin killer already.

We don't really need a play by play of all his fucking shit.

Code you faggot and all the idiots on this forum will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams......unless all of this talk is just that...."dreams"....

Prove all your detractors wrong and stop hiding beyond all the bs.

Yes, you were ill but now you are on the mend.

So crack on and CODE!!
Think you just expressed what a thousand readers have thought, over the last few years. Thanks!

Legendary my ass.

This is why these ideas are better served in slack...away from legendary morons. What have you done in the last few years. Made a meme of a rocket maybe, fuck off. Have respect for someone far more knowledgeable and probably older than you. Fucking Milenials are gonna ruin the world with their Buzzfuck antics.
I had, and bought dinner for a staff member here, some weeks ago. What about you? Do you get out much and meet real-people in the Bitcoin world, or do you make that stupid mistake of judging people by what they just post? Good luck with that. 
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

A currency concept would require investigation and more than likely the obvious hits you later.. it's a bad idea LOL
I have had a bunch of ideas but the more i thought of them the more holes i punched in the idea.

Never a truer word spoken IMO.

I've spent almost 4 years now solving the same problems Shelby is attempting.   I've thrown away more ideas and code than I care to think about.  Some of those ideas are doing the rounds now as the "next big thing" and I threw them away years ago as they weren't good enough or would have issues further down the line.

I think the problem is that because Bitcoin works, and block chains are "good enough" for most things, the perception is that it must be easy...as someones already done it to a sufficient degree.   It's far from easy though and Satoshi most likely took a number of years of R&D, trialing things out, throwing ideas and code away before he got to Bitcoin.

However, Shelby does spend TOO much time on this forum (and others) procrastinating and debating rather than doing!

Even if he has something fundamental that he can turn into a spectacular product he runs the risk of missing the boat and being the Betamax....or worse someone invents Betamax before him and markets it like VHS.

IMO the boat has already sailed...I'm VERY close and I have working code!  Save for some final critical testing a release is now imminent....I know others are also making progress and edging in on what he's trying to achieve too.

Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:22:38 AM

I wish "iamnotback" would just shut the fuck up, code and then come up with his Bitcoin killer already.

Code you faggot and all the idiots on this forum will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams......unless all of this talk is just that...."dreams"....

So crack on and CODE!!
Think you just expressed what a thousand readers have thought, over the last few years. Thanks!

Legendary my ass.

This is why these ideas are better served in slack...away from legendary morons. What have you done in the last few years. Made a meme of a rocket maybe, fuck off. Have respect for someone far more knowledgeable and probably older than you. Fucking Milenials are gonna ruin the world with their Buzzfuck antics.
I had, and bought dinner for a staff member here, some weeks ago. What about you? Do you get out much and meet real-people in the Bitcoin world, or do you make that stupid mistake of judging people by what they just post? Good luck with that. 

You bought a meal, Well done! (pats gently on retards head)
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:29:17 AM

I had, and bought dinner for a staff member here, some weeks ago.

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

So crack on and CODE!!

Legendary my ass.

And you have done what, in the Bitcoin world?
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:34:44 AM

I had, and bought dinner for a staff member here, some weeks ago.

52, and you still think this is what you should be doing^^^. Pathetic.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

@Shelby. Serious question....  who have you actually met in RL in the Bitcoin world?
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:39:07 AM

It is hacker humor. Something you obviously have no knowledge of. Programming for 16 hours is known to cause hackers to take 2 minutes to humorously point out a fool and blow off some steam before heading back into the cave where real work gets done.

@Shelby. Serious question....  who have you actually met in RL in the Bitcoin world?

That you think meeting in person is a productive use of time exemplifies you don't have any knowledge at all about how real work gets done on programming.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:43:53 AM

It is hacker humor. Something you obviously have no knowledge of. Programming for 16 hours is known to cause hackers to take 2 minutes to humorously point out a fool and blow off some steam before heading back into the cave where real work gets done.
Arrh. I see the problem now......constantly listening to your own echo, day in, day out, would be enough to send anyone a bit mad.
Seriously, get a dog, and walk it. Welcome to the real world.   
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:49:33 AM

I have a dog. The ladies walk it. Walking the dog requires I leave my desk (and consumes more than 2 minutes). A hacker sleeps under and eats at his desk and is rarely ever an arm's length away from typing down any spontaneous thought.

Don't fill up this thread with nonsense. You don't understand intense programming. Get off our lawn.
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

I have a dog. The ladies walk it. Walking the dog requires I leave my desk (and consumes more than 2 minutes). A hacker sleeps under and eats at his desk and is rarely ever an arm's length away from typing down any spontaneous thought.

Don't fill up this thread with nonsense. You don't understand intense programming. Get off our lawn.
Ha. That would be ironically funny, if it wasnt so tragic.
Ok, my dog has stopped shitting on your lawn now. Good luck, whatever it is you claim to be doing.
iamnotback

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:12:19 AM

...whatever it is you claim to be doing.

As if anybody knew what Satoshi was doing until Nov 1, 2008:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg09959.html

Even if I tried to explain the detail of what I am doing, you would still think it is nonsense because it is all gibberish to you.
Fatoshi

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

So crack on and CODE!!

Legendary my ass.

Nothing, just like you. But I don't attack those who do...
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

So crack on and CODE!!

Legendary my ass.

You just did, you dumb noob. LOL
IadixDev

Activity: 322
Merit: 151

They're tactical

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 11:54:11 AM

[ rarely ever an arm's length away from typing down any spontaneous thought.

Depends if the cofee machine is in the same room :p

Fatoshi

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:00:22 PM

So crack on and CODE!!

Legendary my ass.

Those as is 'have done something' keep up sweetheart. 
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:11:22 PM

So crack on and CODE!!

Legendary my ass.

Those as is 'have done something' keep up sweetheart. 
Hey, just curious....whats 'Buzzfuck antics'?
John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:56:17 PM

Never a truer word spoken IMO.

I've spent almost 4 years now solving the same problems Shelby is attempting.   I've thrown away more ideas and code than I care to think about.  Some of those ideas are doing the rounds now as the "next big thing" and I threw them away years ago as they weren't good enough or would have issues further down the line.

I think the problem is that because Bitcoin works, and block chains are "good enough" for most things, the perception is that it must be easy...as someones already done it to a sufficient degree.   It's far from easy though and Satoshi most likely took a number of years of R&D, trialing things out, throwing ideas and code away before he got to Bitcoin.

However, Shelby does spend TOO much time on this forum (and others) procrastinating and debating rather than doing!

Even if he has something fundamental that he can turn into a spectacular product he runs the risk of missing the boat and being the Betamax....or worse someone invents Betamax before him and markets it like VHS.

IMO the boat has already sailed...I'm VERY close and I have working code!  Save for some final critical testing a release is now imminent....I know others are also making progress and edging in on what he's trying to achieve too.

I look forward to seeing what you've been working on.  That being said I hope you would be willing consider a name change, because non-phonetic names have less potential to go viral.  If I heard someone talking about eMunie on that train I'd have no idea how it was spelled (could be eMoney, Muney, Monie, Monee, etc) and would be less likely to have it come up in a google search, Steem is a bad name for the same reason (the existence of the gaming platform Steam hasn't done them any favors either).  Bitcoin is great branding; self descriptive, easy to spell/remember, and unique.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:19:39 PM

Agreed with the guy about emunie.. it's not that bad but... what he said Wink

I hate the name Monero for example (and many others around here)
Shit like Lisk ? ugggh  Roll Eyes

You need the code AND a good name too ! Bitcoin ? come on.. that was golden !

And what have a i been doing ?
Eatin' cereal ..munchies are important business !

But i stopped working on crypto related code a couple years ago and deleted most of it.
I tend to work on Mobile related stuff with Android now.
Working on cracking Android APP's with SMALI or fixing up a program using CSharp.
I also learned long ago not to bite off more than i could chew.
When i was younger i started working on a video game.. later abandoned because i realized it was too much work for one person.
I'd say it's comparable to creating the Bitcoin Killer.. right on the edge of being too much work.
Especially if you spend too much time talking on forums.
For example i had worked with some groups before cracking games & app's and i would get pissed off because people would nag you or lure you into chatting on IRC etc.. when i just wanted to work on the code.

I am not sure Shelby here has got the discipline.
And that is a coding skill Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: