Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:46:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 2013-2014 is back again ?? ALTs rising even on a huge BTC bull.  (Read 305 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

All alts rising fast today. That's a good sign if it continues. Could be the next wave is here now.

Hopefully fiat is flooding in and trickling down ... Many ALT's outpacing BTC today by quite a bit.

Is this what is happening or is it not that at all?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:34:37 PM

LOL your high on crack.

History has been written.. users have been exploited.

This will not repeat like 2013.
The fact is many people came and saw and cashed out and left.
Those users are not going to get amnesia and come crawling back.

This is stupid fucking nonsense big time.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:37:01 PM

It was almost always the case; when BTC went up some then alts went down, but when BTC went up by a LOT then it brought the alts with it.

Not your keys, not your coins!
tunctioncloud

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:41:31 PM

No we're absolutely not back in the 2013-2014 scheme, as you call it. The altcoins are not more than the average rising, I don't know where you've seen that but after doing a quick check on Poloniex and Bittrex I saw nothing particularly awesome compared to normal times, so I believe the answer to your question is no.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

No we're absolutely not back in the 2013-2014 scheme, as you call it. The altcoins are not more than the average rising, I don't know where you've seen that but after doing a quick check on Poloniex and Bittrex I saw nothing particularly awesome compared to normal times, so I believe the answer to your question is no.

That's sad news I thought I was going to get another crack at selling some old classics.

However, if the top 20 alts continue to rise daily along with or even outpacing BTC that is looking good in my books.

The news here is full of bitcoin. Hopefully those that were not watching the news in 2013-14 will start looking into this magical internet money.
Let's wait until BTC hits ATH.

Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:17:20 PM

When yo' commode overflow,  all the shit rises up t'the top o' the damn bowl.  That there's what's happenin' wit these here alt coins.  Sh jist wish I had me more of 'em than I do.  I gambled 'em all away, ta my great disfortune.  Those dice sites done smacked my truck slap off tha blocks.  Ought'a be a law 'gainst them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: