Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNSOLVED] WEX.NZ REFUSING TO UNLOCK MY ACCOUNT (thousands of dollars)  (Read 14473 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:17:02 AM

It is quite apparent that a number of BTC-E staff have been, and are, involved in this support ticket mess, given the absurd amount of repeated questions and requests for evidence that Steven has provided again and again.

I would ask that BTC-E provide a contact email for Mr Andrii Shvets, who either is the beneficial owner of BTC-E or is his legal representative.

That way this issue can be resolved according to your own terms of service, by the one person who definitely has the authority to handle it through to completion.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:15:33 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 08:38:35 AM by krack-r

It is quite apparent that a number of BTC-E staff have been, and are, involved in this support ticket mess, given the absurd amount of repeated questions and requests for evidence that Steven has provided again and again.

I would ask that BTC-E provide a contact email for Mr Andrii Shvets, who either is the beneficial owner of BTC-E or is his legal representative.

That way this issue can be resolved according to your own terms of service, by the one person who definitely has the authority to handle it through to completion.

You realize that fraud is a crime, right?
Although it's believed that BTC is untraceable it actually is. And WHEN (not IF) the real owners realize that they've been defrauded with 499Bitcoins - they are going to the cops.
When this happens you're going to jail too! No one cares about your position in this forum.

You stand by, and assist a criminal. If he really is who he claims he is - he better comply with the rules to get the coins back.

Otherwise - just stop this, before you get into a world of trouble.
No one would care for a couple of hundred bucks, but when it comes to lots of cash, the police actually investigates it.
And since it is regarding a huge amount of money, this might get into Interpol, no matter if you're Russian, or not.

So better think before you act!

And for the Scammer himself:

And here's what I've already provided, and can provide again:
1. Information about the last transactions to the exchanger;
2. Information about the acount (Login & Email):
3. The IP I used inside the exchanger (Login & Withdrawal);
4. Documents (passport, ID & Utility Bills);
5. Physical evidence of the passport while holding a paper saying "For BTC-e";
6. Notarized document signed by a legal agent with a valid commission number;
7. Screenshot of the wallet used for DEPOSIT in the exchanger (2013);

The next thing I better read from you is - OK I will comply.
And you better do it. Otherwise - I am sending an anonymous tip to the police.
BTC-e is not on the hot seat here. You are.

Why? The above is not a real proof of anything.

For instance - how did you get the bitcoins? Did you mine it? If you did - can you prove it?
People get grilled here for 50$ worth, and you just expect everyone to believe you, because you're pointing a finger to one of the oldest exchanges.
Contrary to you, though, they've been doing this for 6 years successfully. So I think they're way more credible than you!

Again - this is major fraud, and anyone assisting you is an accessory after the fact!
Not just fraud, but money laundry too! The address that you provided before has very shady activity.
Coins were sent to hundreds of addresses in the matter of hours.

So again - if you're the real owner, instead of writing bullcrap on the internet - just go face to face, show them your documents and get your money.

Do you think that if a bank blocks your account you will be able to send them an email and expect them to unblock it? NO!
It is the same with this case because it is for a MASSIVE amount of money, that no one could ignore!

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
Steven009 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:12:42 PM

Although it's believed that BTC is untraceable it actually is. And WHEN (not IF) the real owners realize that they've been defrauded with 499Bitcoins - they are going to the cops.
When this happens you're going to jail too! No one cares about your position in this forum.

You stand by, and assist a criminal. If he really is who he claims he is - he better comply with the rules to get the coins back.

No one would care for a couple of hundred bucks, but when it comes to lots of cash, the police actually investigates it.
And since it is regarding a huge amount of money, this might get into Interpol, no matter if you're Russian, or not.

For instance - how did you get the bitcoins? Did you mine it? If you did - can you prove it?
People get grilled here for 50$ worth, and you just expect everyone to believe you, because you're pointing a finger to one of the oldest exchanges.
Contrary to you, though, they've been doing this for 6 years successfully. So I think they're way more credible than you!

Again - this is major fraud, and anyone assisting you is an accessory after the fact!
Not just fraud, but money laundry too! The address that you provided before has very shady activity.

So again - if you're the real owner, instead of writing bullcrap on the internet - just go face to face, show them your documents and get your money.

Do you think that if a bank blocks your account you will be able to send them an email and expect them to unblock it? NO!
It is the same with this case because it is for a MASSIVE amount of money, that no one could ignore!

I have absolutely no problem in involving the police or a private investigator. Also, you haven't quoted me on what I asked you too.

If the names of the original Gmail account are identical with the names on the notarized Passport copy - that would be a proof enough.
Otherwise it's the user's word against the exchange. And the fact that the Gmail was suspended is not a proof of anything.
I agree that BTC-e should have a compliance procedure in such cases.

@krack-r, I would like you to quote me on this to make sure you understand your statement (quote above) and my following statement.

@btc-e.com, did you or did you NOT receive a notarized document with a valid commission number (##), the same commission number that you get by being PHYSICALLY present to a Notary Signing Agent with proper documentation (not the kind of commission you get from online notarization)? And, does it or DOES IT NOT state in that same notarized document the first and last name of the claimer? And, does it or DOES IT NOT coincide with the same first and last name used on the email ID itself originally registered on your currency exchange website?

If @btc-e.com denies the information mentioned above, I'll personally send it to a third-party trustworthy enough to analyse such information and give their verdict. If @btc-e.com agrees with the information mentioned above, then according to your own judgement you have no other option than to believe in me.

Regardless the outcome, the information will be proven either by a third-party or BTC-e themselves, which will render your contribution in my favor.

Answer this.

*Image Removed*
krack-r

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:35:33 PM

I have absolutely no problem in involving the police or a private investigator. Also, you haven't quoted me on what I asked you too.

If the names of the original Gmail account are identical with the names on the notarized Passport copy - that would be a proof enough.
Otherwise it's the user's word against the exchange. And the fact that the Gmail was suspended is not a proof of anything.
I agree that BTC-e should have a compliance procedure in such cases.

@krack-r, I would like you to quote me on this to make sure you understand your statement (quote above) and my following statement.

@btc-e.com, did you or did you NOT receive a notarized document with a valid commission number (##), the same commission number that you get by being PHYSICALLY present to a Notary Signing Agent with proper documentation (not the kind of commission you get from online notarization)? And, does it or DOES IT NOT state in that same notarized document the first and last name of the claimer? And, does it or DOES IT NOT coincide with the same first and last name used on the email ID itself originally registered on your currency exchange website?

If @btc-e.com denies the information mentioned above, I'll personally send it to a third-party trustworthy enough to analyse such information and give their verdict. If @btc-e.com agrees with the information mentioned above, then according to your own judgement you have no other option than to believe in me.

Regardless the outcome, the information will be proven either by a third-party or BTC-e themselves, which will render your contribution in my favor.

Answer this.

This is not going to happen online.

The official way of communication with financial and other institutions (which btc-e is) is through Regular Mail.

Mail them a Notarized copy of your passport - the full document, not just the first 2 pages, and you're all set. I don't see what the big deal is. We're talking about 450,000$...

Are you kidding me? This isn't happening in a forum!
I will not let anyone being scammed of that amount of money. The easiest way is to comply.
No commision numbers, no bullcrap screenshots, no photos of documents, no selfies.
The good 'ol - copier and notary + regular mail would do.

The whole process will cost you 200$. Now if you don't even own 200$ to notarize 1 passport and mail it, how can you be credible? Why would anyone believe you actually own half a million dollars?

It is really simple for you - Mail them a Notarized copy of your passport - the full document, not just the first 2 pages, and you're all set. I don't see what the big deal is. We're talking about 450,000$...

This is the 10-th time I advise you to do this.

If you do it, and they unblock your coins, I will personally apologize, and delete all my posts and topics regarding this.

Otherwise - you're a fraud and you're reported to the cops. So what's it going to be?

sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:52:56 PM

[...] This is not going to happen online.

The official way of communication with financial and other institutions (which btc-e is) is through Regular Mail.

Sorry, but this simply is not true; I own businesses across three different countries and I do almost all my "communication with financial and other institutions [...] through" the internet and not snailmail...

[...] Why would anyone believe you actually own half a million dollars? [...]

You do understand that during 2012 the average BTC/US$ price was less than $10,-!?! Any comparison to "own[-ing] half a million dollars" is just funny.

[...] (the wallet was used in 2012!).[...]

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
krack-r

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:03:15 PM

[...] This is not going to happen online.

Sorry, but this simply is not true; I own businesses across three different countries and I do almost all my "communication with financial and other institutions (which btc-e is) is through" the internet and not snailmail...

[...] Why would anyone believe you actually own half a million dollars? [...]

You do understand that during 2012 the average BTC/US$ price was less than $10,-!?! Any comparison to "own[-ing] half a million dollars" is just funny.

[...] (the wallet was used in 2012!).[...]

I don't get you people. Really.
Some guy comes here and claims an account, while he lost the gmail, phone number, skype, wallet, doesn't want to send his passport notarized over Regular Mail and yet you believe him?
Why?

This is not rich vs poor. This is honest vs dishonest.
I do not believe a person, who, instead of chasing his HALF A MILLION FREAKING DOLLARS
explains how he was scammed online...
This is retarded. I won't let a hacker, or terrorist stealing an unsuspecting person's bitcoins.

My theory is that this account hasn't been used for a while. The owner might have even died. In any case the rightful owners of the money are the people that are able to provide a viable proof of ownership.

WHICH STEVEN009 REFUSES TO DO!!!

And BTW, "the wallet wasn't used since 2012" is not a proof of anything! Nor is the exchange rate of Bitcoin then and now.

If he could use the Gmail - fine. If he could use the registered phone number - fine. If he could use the skype - fine. If he could send 1 satoshi from the old address - fine.
But he can't do any of these things. So the only way is to prove who he is - offline. The old "hard copy" way.

Otherwise - the guy is a fraudster. And this is a major fraud!

And regarding your example. Sure if you have an accountant, or phone banking - you could communicate electronically, but you would have to AUTHORIZE this with a phone password - provided by the bank.

However, if they block/freeze your account - you would have to go physically and check this on your own.
Also, a question - if you had 480BTC would you wait for 13 months to claim it? Would you type nonsense on the internet, instead of getting your coins back?

Cast12

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:03:34 PM

He didn't wait 13 months to claim the account:
I've been on and off with them for the past 13 months and it's becoming exhausting. So I'm all but convinced this is a poor excuse for scamming me(taking form the OP)..
Also, I thought that notarized documents were proof enough of ownership.
krack-r

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:55:24 PM

I've been on and off with them for the past 13 months and it's becoming exhausting. So I'm all but convinced this is a poor excuse for scamming me(taking form the OP)..

MAN! I am reporting this to the COPS!

HE SENT A NOTARIZED SCREENSHOT OF A BTC ADDRESS OVER EMAIL!
He refused to send a notarized passport!

Read the freaking topic, dude!
"I've been on and off with them for the past 13 months"

Yeah, very credible. Chatting online like a jabroni for 13 months instead of just notarizing your passport and get it over with in 2 weeks!

AGAIN PEOPLE - IT'S ABOUT 480 BITCOINS ~ 450,000$. That is a HUGE lump of money. Even for a rich person!

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:30:15 PM

Report it to the cops, he said he has no absolutely problems with that..

Let us know how you get along.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
Cast12

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

HE SENT A NOTARIZED SCREENSHOT OF A BTC ADDRESS OVER EMAIL!
He refused to send a notarized passport!
He did send the notarized documents that they asked for(if they didn't ask for a passport, they(steven) doesn't need to provide one): I've notarized the documents they have asked for, it's publicly available and has a commission number (#) valid until July 2017(taking from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739698.msg17487530#msg17487530).
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:52:52 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 03:56:40 AM by Steven009

This is not going to happen online. The official way of communication with financial and other institutions (which btc-e is) is through Regular Mail. Mail them a Notarized copy of your passport - the full document, not just the first 2 pages, and you're all set. I don't see what the big deal is.

The whole process will cost you 200$. Now if you don't even own 200$ to notarize 1 passport and mail it, how can you be credible?

It is really simple for you - Mail them a Notarized copy of your passport - the full document, not just the first 2 pages, and you're all set. I don't see what the big deal is.

I don't know where you got the idea that I wasn't able to comply with "Regular Mail" over my notarized document? Please quote the exact phrase where I said I WOULDN'T comply with sending them a physical copy of my notarized document? Once again, you prove to everyone that you're not reading this thread, you're just spreading misinformation to cause unnecessary drama. I understand you're trying to help your friend (@btc-e.com), but you're not helping him. You're just making them look even more ignorant.

Now make sure you read this: I have absolutely no problem with complying/sending a physical document to their official address.

Are you kidding me? This isn't happening in a forum!
I will not let anyone being scammed of that amount of money. The easiest way is to comply.
No commision numbers, no bullcrap screenshots, no photos of documents, no selfies.
The good 'ol - copier and notary + regular mail would do.

What amount of money are you talking about? Your accuracy is off-limits, the account doesn't contain the exact amount of 480 BTC or 499BTC. As a matter of fact, I actually believe that someone from BTC-e actually "cleaned" the account, that's why we're having this kind of issue. That was a transaction made to the exchanger YEARS ago when BTC price was a fraction of its current price, do not mix past and present as factual arguments for this case. I've transferred thousands of bitcoins in early 2011, worth less than $1 per BTC. By your statement, because I transferred thousands of bitcoins in 2011, I am a millionaire in 2017. You're being just a little bit delusional.

I think I never excluded that possibility either. That never posed as a problem to me.

@btc-e.com is operating under "ALWAYS EFFICIENT LLP" and the person responsible is "Andrii Shvets", who has significant influence or control. How about we both get in contact, me and that person, and bring our lawyer along? I'm sure we could work something out.

If you do it, and they unblock your coins, I will personally apologize, and delete all my posts and topics regarding this.
Otherwise - you're a fraud and you're reported to the cops. So what's it going to be?

I'll let @btc-e.com decide on that. If they come here and require a hard-copy of a notarized document, I will comply with it. Like I've been doing with everything they've asked. I assume that you're friends with at least one of their staff members, so can you please be uselful for once and ask them if that's what they want? A physical, legal document? Because that can be arranged. And that will be even easier for them to have it verified by a lawyer.

But if I provide that same hard-copy, and it happens to be legitimate, and they still refuse to let my funds go, we should let the whole community know that they're scamming me.

*Image Removed*
krack-r

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:14:56 AM

If what you say is true - I made it real simple for you.
Mail them your notarized passport and get it over with.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

5. The user claims that he does not have access to the wallet, the question from this screen https://i.imgur.com/vppQXmB.png we have the original of the file and in the file properties is written that it is made in Photoshop versions CS6?
@OP - can you please confirm that this is in fact a screenshot that you sent BTC-e to help "prove" that you are in fact the true owner of your account? If this is the case, then I may have something that may very much strengthen the case.
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:19:11 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 11:34:54 PM by Steven009

If what you say is true - I made it real simple for you.
Mail them your notarized passport and get it over with.

If you can get them to post here that that's what they want, I'm more than glad to comply. Just want to make sure that they'll publicly request that specific document.

@OP - can you please confirm that this is in fact a screenshot that you sent BTC-e to help "prove" that you are in fact the true owner of your account? If this is the case, then I may have something that may very much strengthen the case.

That might be a redirecting address from within BTC-e, but most definitively I know what wallet was used to make the deposit. But here's a more detailed resolution:

*Image Removed*
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:36:44 PM

That might be a redirecting address from within BTC-e, but most definitively I know what wallet was used to make the deposit. But here's a more detailed resolution:

My question is, did you send btc-e a screenshot that resembles this picture? https://i.imgur.com/vppQXmB.png
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:35:32 AM

My question is, did you send btc-e a screenshot that resembles this picture? https://i.imgur.com/vppQXmB.png

I think they might've cut it for demonstration purposes, but I do have the original if it helps?

*Image Removed*
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:36:29 AM

I think they might've cut it for demonstration purposes, but I do have the original if it helps?
Can you either post or PM me the original of what you sent them? It would help if you do Smiley
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:54:15 AM

I am now confident that the OP is a scammer attempting to steal coins from btc-e's customer (from their account).

The OP confirmed above that he sent a screenshot to btc-e that contained the following image:

The OP says that btc-e cropped the image down a little bit to make a point however this fact does not matter.

The above screenshot is of the Bitcoin Core wallet GUI, more specifically it's transaction history. The transaction history is showing a transaction on April 14, 2013 that sent 480.00 BTC to 16Ra2jxaZBPF5thJskKuABwAr3wZPgzgZc

The above address only received one transaction.

In order for your wallet to show the above transaction is if the transaction 2c9b59d2cd4cf153908435a10109d94bb5f664a443165810630f1074c8347df6 was sent from your wallet. The OP has claimed that he no longer has the private keys associated with his wallet, so I presume that he is claiming that this is a watch-only wallet, and the keys associated with his offline wallet file has been destroyed.

The only address that sent 480 BTC to the above address via the above transaction is 1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8 which based on the above, the OP is claiming to have lost the private keys to this address. The problem with this is that 1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8 is very clearly a BTC-e address, and therefore the OP must have provided btc-e with a fake screenshot, and is therefore a scammer.
Steven009 (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:23:48 AM

I am now confident that the OP is a scammer attempting to steal coins from btc-e's customer (from their account).

The OP confirmed above that he sent a screenshot to btc-e that contained the following image:

The OP says that btc-e cropped the image down a little bit to make a point however this fact does not matter.

The above screenshot is of the Bitcoin Core wallet GUI, more specifically it's transaction history. The transaction history is showing a transaction on April 14, 2013 that sent 480.00 BTC to 16Ra2jxaZBPF5thJskKuABwAr3wZPgzgZc

In order for your wallet to show the above transaction is if the transaction 2c9b59d2cd4cf153908435a10109d94bb5f664a443165810630f1074c8347df6 was sent from your wallet. The OP has claimed that he no longer has the private keys associated with his wallet, so I presume that he is claiming that this is a watch-only wallet, and the keys associated with his offline wallet file has been destroyed.

The only address that sent 480 BTC to the above address via the above transaction is 1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8 which based on the above, the OP is claiming to have lost the private keys to this address. The problem with this is that 1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8 is very clearly a BTC-e address, and therefore the OP must have provided btc-e with a fake screenshot, and is therefore a scammer.

That would be right if 1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8 was a BTC-e address, which I guarantee you it's not and I'm sure they (@btc-e.com) will confirm.

This is part of the original wallet screenshot I sent them afterwords:

You should've waited for me to send you that screenshot over PM, like you've asked.

*Image Removed*
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:27:40 AM

That would be right if 1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8 was a BTC-e address, which I guarantee you it's not and I'm sure they (@btc-e.com) will confirm.

This is part of the original wallet screenshot I sent them afterwords:

You should've waited for me to send you that screenshot over PM, like you've asked.

I will just leave this here....

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/BTC-e.com-old?from_address=1FCEyJG2G2Cpu43nZGV8BM3nJN3W1JrsB8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: