Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:08:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin has gone beyond gold prices  (Read 8420 times)
barrystark

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:13:06 AM

I think bitcoin will hit 50 or 60 000 dollars, its very possible !
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:19:08 AM

This is been the case for a long, long time. It surpassed gold prices back in 2014, I believe. And gold is not even $2,000/ounce right now. hahaha!
When it comes to gaining profit, most of us will be preferable for bitcoin. Gold is considered as very valuable thing before, but when bitcoin exsist- I can say its the end of gold era. Is just a choice of everyone that make bitcoin become valuable today. Because of it's volatility character makes people to choice bitcoin as they're big chances of earning high compared to gold.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:26:08 AM

Yes you are right, the price of bitcoin is now very high and most of the people cannot buy even a single bitcoin. On the other hand most of the people and I think everyone has some gold because the price of gold is not too high. Although many people do not have such financial position to buy gold but they have bought gold in a very little quantity. The price of bitcoin is far beyond than the price of gold but the value of gold is far beyond than bitcoin.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:56:16 AM

Bitcoin has now exceeded the gold price, is the choice of bitcoin or gold?

Yeah your right. As of now bitcoin price value is much higher than gold price but to the extend what you choose between bitcoin or gold I think they are both good asset. This two have a different value and features and used. If you choose bitcoin now it's a good investment because the value of it is contentiously going high. I the future you will gain a high profit when you invest now in bitcoin. Bitcoin has many used and feature  the typically used of it is in virtual transaction.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:37 AM

until now, i will choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin is easy to earn than gold. for bitcoin, if we want to earn bitcoin, we can do by free by playing faucet but for gold, we need to buy it. so bitcoin is cheap and almost without spend any money to earn. so this is the chance for peoples in out there to collect bitcoin.
Yes I agree with you. You can easily earn bitcoin just by playing faucet or by joining signature campaigns. You can have bitcoins even if you don't invest on it. Plus, you can easily make online transactions using bitcoin. You can easily buy things or services. You can't do that with gold. That's why I too am choosing bitcoin over gold.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

Yes you are right, the price of bitcoin is now very high and most of the people cannot buy even a single bitcoin. On the other hand most of the people and I think everyone has some gold because the price of gold is not too high. Although many people do not have such financial position to buy gold but they have bought gold in a very little quantity. The price of bitcoin is far beyond than the price of gold but the value of gold is far beyond than bitcoin.

I agree bitcoin is really far behind of gold nowadays, because it's price has been doubling up it's value two months ago. The predictions is getting into reality and I believed that this will not turn worthless even if those new investors came lately, there is still hope for them. So its recommended for them to wait until such time price value will be possible of gaining bigger profit, and never get be panic no matter what signs of price decrease might spike. Fluctuations is normally happening and we cannot prevent that to happen, all we need is to be calm and develop enough patience.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

bitcoin is currently a lot of enthusiasts and bitcoin can be used as an investment other than gold for the short term, from there I see bitcoin exceeds the current price
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

This is been the case for a long, long time. It surpassed gold prices back in 2014, I believe. And gold is not even $2,000/ounce right now. hahaha!
When it comes to gaining profit, most of us will be preferable for bitcoin. Gold is considered as very valuable thing before, but when bitcoin exsist- I can say its the end of gold era. Is just a choice of everyone that make bitcoin become valuable today. Because of it's volatility character makes people to choice bitcoin as they're big chances of earning high compared to gold.
I will also choose bitcoin rather than gold. The bitcoin is so very profitable and it seems that holding bitcoin can make more money than holding gold and also the value of the bitcoin is rapidly increasing than gold.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

Yes it has and it seems like it will continue to increase its price by the end of the year. But even though bitcoin has gone way beyond what we thought it could reach, its price or value is still very volatile, and that is the biggest advantage of gold which has a very stable value or price.

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:54 PM

Always a bitcoin, its price will grow and grow, and the farther the future the earnings will be even greater and the opportunities associated with it will also increase on a global scale.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:01:19 PM

The possibility is always there but you wont see those valuation any time soon,to get to those valuation can you imagine the trillions of funds to be pumped into bitcoin,it will take a very long time to see those valuation ,is it better than gold,if you are looking at the intrinsic value then gold is a safe investment but if you are looking for a greater profit then bitcoin is the best place.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:37:46 PM

Always a bitcoin, its price will grow and grow, and the farther the future the earnings will be even greater and the opportunities associated with it will also increase on a global scale.
As its price continuously increasing, no wonder that most investors will swift into bitcoin. Of course, it is a realization for them that bitcoin nowadays is profitable as compared in the other form of investment.

Actually this is not just an ordinary happening to bitcoin because most of us are believing bitcoin's potentiality to be on top and having capabilities to compete other's in the market place.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:41:09 AM

I must say that the market prices of bitcoin has not gone far beyond than that of gold in the near past but bitcoin had defeated gold some three years ago. At the very present moment, if we make a comparison in between the market prices of bitcoin and that of gold, then we’ll find a very much significant difference in the market prices of both the things. It is bitcoin which is at the top.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:51:13 AM

Well it all depends what you want to do. So for example, if you want saving from which you can take part and spend it from time to time, than Bitcoin is go to. If you want your money to be secured, well in that way gold is beating Bitcoin. It has a lot stable price and value than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin has more things that makes it better in some ways. Holding Bitcoins has proved sometime even better than holding gold, because of fluctuation in price. Some people had even made money out of nothing but holding Bitcoins. At the end as I said, it all depends what you want.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:09:37 AM

Well it all depends what you want to do. So for example, if you want saving from which you can take part and spend it from time to time, than Bitcoin is go to. If you want your money to be secured, well in that way gold is beating Bitcoin. It has a lot stable price and value than Bitcoin. But Bitcoin has more things that makes it better in some ways. Holding Bitcoins has proved sometime even better than holding gold, because of fluctuation in price. Some people had even made money out of nothing but holding Bitcoins. At the end as I said, it all depends what you want.
well bitcoin really not gone beyond gold price .because  today it is in vice versa today gold gone beyond the bitcoin rising price .and many people now adays is really more interesting than gold .because bitcoin is really profitable than gold .if we are going to make a profit on bitcoin it is verry quick because bitcoin can gain with a small capital while in gold you need a big capital because it is always in a high price.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

If this really it is now then it is a good news for all of us. This is a good indication for a brighter and better future of bitcoin. We just need to believe more in bitcoin and continuously work together since this is a win-win relationship for us all. Hoping for the continuos enlargement of this community.

There are a lot of speculations that bitcoin will increase its value for the next years. I work on bounty campaigns to earn more coins and hold it till the enormous increase of bitcoin value comes out.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:51:43 AM

This just clearly shows how bitcoin can have a huge effect on our financial world in the near future. It has overtaken gold in both values and in popularity aspects. We will just have to believe more in bitcoin. It has reached new heights in prices that we are just speculating it from way before that it would reach this certain value.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:09:28 PM

bitcoin is currently a lot of enthusiasts and bitcoin can be used as an investment other than gold for the short term, from there I see bitcoin exceeds the current price
You are right the value and the bitcoin price is now being the world famous and all the people are aware of the bitcoin income, I use it as the signature campaign and all the people who are my friends are now asking me about the bitcoin and I am earning the huge profit from the bitcoin the present time and I goes in the future it will increase more and more.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:32:33 PM

That's absolutely true. The market value of Bitcoin is now way larger than the price of gold in the market and is still continuously increasing. Choice? I think Bitcoin now is a better choice in terms of an investment. It is inde3d volatile but is now highly stable as its value become more expensive. The profit is assured if you will invest to bitcoin as your investment go along with the increase of its value which is now more than 6000$.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:36:34 PM

Still, we are comparing the values of two giants which belong to completely different areas.
Bitcoin is a digital token (not a currency in my views) that helps to securely, safely and speedily transact our money from one end to the other without the interference of any third party (except blockchain) and that's why it is being appreciated by everyone whereas Gold, that used to be the most traditional investment of all time will still remain in the game always because it is physically available and under specific concerns, remains the first choice of every investor yet. But I believe Bitcoin won't be taking several hundreds of years to surpass Gold's total market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: