Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam?  (Read 13997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:26:05 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 02:15:38 PM by cryptohunter

Didn't this person start of under the pretense of being an objective crypto currency enthusiast??

Apparently she has been and still is on the dash pay roll for a couple of hundred dash coins per month to fund her dash darkdcoin scam rantings to entice people to prop up that ponzi scheme??

What's her username on this board?

I've tried searching

AmandaBJ

Amanda Johnson dash

Amanda B Johnson scam pumper

Amanda B Johnson paid shill

Amanda B Johnson zero credibility

Hmmmm nothing, must be in disguise on here if she is here at all?

Zero Objectivity when getting paid a few thousand $ of dash per month??

I guess she doesn't care to face the board and discuss this?

Anyone know  anything about her? I mean if that is not her name then why choose such a strange name in the first place.?

Anything other than discussion of her paid involvement in facilitating dash/darkcoin will be moderated. We just need to get to the truth.

A known dash zealot called qwizzie is saying this thread breaks forum rules. Oh really how come he does not object to all the other threads on here examining factual events and evidences that people are scamming and facilitating scams. This is exactly the place to examine evidence indicating scams and scammers. Trying to stop this public analysis of factual evidence is very telling about how worried qwizzie and his fellow dashers are about it all. Why try to hush it up if there is nothing to find from looking at these factual events.

We are not allowed to analyse the facts now that are plain for all to see.  

I wonder how many pieces of shillver qwizzie will try to bride a mod with to delete a thread asking for factual and observable events to be banned.

Below i add at the request of spot the evidence upon which I assert dash is a scam coin

Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4589219#msg4589219
Edufield said (after failed launch) that he will wait the next day to launch DRK (XCoin at that time) it is 11 pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4591407#msg4591407
Edufield disregard windows wallet and daemon and hurry up his launch, presumably to not have windows miners on board.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4592827#msg4592827
Edufield say he added four nodes for the launch at 4 am (5 hours later, despite his promise to wait). The 4 nodes from Edufield are 3 amazons AWS + another unknown (whois IP). Launch started at 3h54 am.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593601#msg4593601
Edufield said the github version was not updated, nobody could compile and only Edufield was able to mine until that time. It is 5.09 am and Edufield instamined alone 1153 block at 500 DRK + 60 block at reward 277 = 593120 DRK for him alone in about 1 hour.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593987#msg4593987
No windows wallet confirmed at 5h47 am, despite a user attempt to make one avaiable, that Edufield dismissed quickly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4594096#msg4594096
Illodin, understand dev has instamined alot of coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573
From this list of nodes, at 8h34 am (4h40 after launch) there were 50 Amazon AWS node and 50 microsoft cloud computing instamining DRK (checked using IP whois service). This is 100/124 nodes using cloud computing to instamine DRK. We are at block 2870 and block reward is 500. From block 1153-1729 block reward is 277. After that it is 500 again hence 2294 block at 500 + 576 at 277 = 1306552 DRK (worth about 13M$ now) were instamined in less than 5 hour by Edufield and coworkers using about 100 cloud mining instances. Edufield himself instamined in not even 5 h from 600K to 1169K DRK ((1306K-600K)*100/124 + 600K) depending how many of the 100 cloud mining instance were its own. All this while having purposefully set the difficult ridiculously low and block reward 100 times what it is now.

SCAM = unfair and dishonest scheme = dash

This latest defence is so strange. Where are the victims ? what are you talking about it is there in black and white.

1. everyone who was told it was a fair launch LIKE ALL THE OTHER LAUNCHES AT THE TIME. - then prevented from mining fairly = scammed
2. everyone who was told there would be much more opportunity to mine ( then that got slashed by 75%) - prevented from mining the coins that were then taken away = scammed.

here are your victims.

3. everyone buying now thinking dash can go somewhere not knowing the scam it is will forever hold it back = being scammed.

Every dasher on here trying to scam others into supporting your scam = scammers.

I will be updating my scammers thread to add all of your names to it.

Denying a scam after it is proven time and time again to you in black and white = scam enabler and defender = scammer.

Threads examining the evidence of the captive instamine and reduction of the minting to magnify such instamining ...PROOF OF SCAM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559028.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999084.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

Read them Amanda johnson

propcorn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

I dont take her for a scammer, she is beeing payed to advertise an product, that happens since... ever
IMO she is losting the majority of crypto populution, I use to watch her videos before, but after she fully join Dash I lost the interest....
I just think she is wrong on shes choice, but surely not a scammer
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:36:09 AM

Amanda B Johnson used to rock on the Daily Decrypt.

Then she sold her soul to these DASH wankers.

Shame......

I don't like her anymore.

But she ain't a scammer.

She's just a typical lass who's going after the sugar daddy that will pay her....
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

Crypto become business. So people can earn not only by trading or scamming but just do the businesses. Whatever it is.

I totally agree with BitPotus.  She had a gem with Daily Decrypt and after this Bitcoin bubble or for sure the next one Daily Decrypt would bring her fame and fortune. Now she lost most credibility and no one will take her seriously anymore when trying to revive it. And trust me she will try it.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 09:43:23 PM by cryptohunter

I follow this logical thought path that leads me to the personal conclusion she is a possible scammer.

scam = a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

Dash = a dishonest scheme; a fraud because announced fair launch then went full captive instamine and the reduced the minting (proven over and over in many threads can post them here if need be)

scammer = one that knowingly scams others directly or knowingly facilitates a scam.

Amanda B J = facilitates a very well known scam and benefits from doing so.

The only possible way that she is not a scammer is if she has no clue about the captive instamine launch and slashing of the minting to magnify the captive instamine loot they (devs and insiders ) took.

Again proven and even admitted by one of the devs who confirmed he mined on amazon instances 120 000 dash in the first few hours. Evans even said there would be an airdrop of 2 000 000 dash to the entire board to balance up the instamine. He never went through with it because apparently only the minority wanted an airdrop (oh really)

Do we really believe Amanda B johnson is unaware of the scam that dash is? Or do we believe she is fully aware of the instamine and subsequent slashiing of the minting to magnify their captive instamine loot but still prefers to pump and facilitate this scam to others for her own personal gain?

Bring her to this board so that we may educate her before she entices more poor people into this heavily instamine scam ponzi scheme.

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:58:14 AM

man, for your health, get over it!  Grin

she seems passionate about crypto and dash but at least she gets paid for it, you are passionate about the premine but seems like you are even loosing sleep because of it
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

You want to talk about BTC diggers?

Look at these two......

They are doing an ICO to do what Amanda B Johnson was doing for free.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736011.20

These supposed twins (one is fat, the other one is chunky) are the real scammers.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:16:30 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 01:42:07 PM by cryptohunter

man, for your health, get over it!  Grin

she seems passionate about crypto and dash but at least she gets paid for it, you are passionate about the premine but seems like you are even loosing sleep because of it

Thanks for this advice but I am interested only in the topic in the OP.

That's not how things work. People who gain financially for promoting proven scams are usually jailed. It should be no different in crypto land. More people should be passionate about crushing scams and scammers so crypto can flourish.

She is a constantly promoting a know scam and is proven to be on the payroll for them. Not that there was any doubt she was way back.

Hopefully now people will search amanda b johnson and come across this thread and this will give them cause to research dash/darkcoin before investing their hard earned money into that scam ponzi scheme.

This thread is not for discussing my sleeping patterns nor my motives nor my obsession it is to discuss the facts concerning the scam and scam promoters of this coin.

Any health concerns you have for me should be on a different thread. Any personal comments about me again make another thread. Anything non related to these factual observable events shall be moderated.

I does not even matter if anyone believes I have ulterior motives for posting this thread. I only wish to discuss the facts

1. she was originally running and objective review of many new cryto currencies

2. Dash/darkcoin (same thing)  is a proven scam coin

3. she is being paid to now promote/facilitate a proven scam coin dash/darkcoin

4. she is a paid shill and scammer

If i am losing sleep or if I am the devil makes no difference to the observable events on which I wish to focus this thread.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

As far as I can remember, Amanda B Johnson worked in sales, specifically worked selling cars, that's all I know before she started going that program on youtube called the daily decrypt, which started as a good and informative youtube video series, but then something happened... she started being hostile towards bitcoin core, and started shilling bitcoin classic and ethereum, then she started shilling dash. At this time, other youtube people like david seaman also did exactly the same, started hating on core, then started shilling classic and ethereum... I think this is where those shills started getting paid.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:33:58 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 01:50:32 PM by iamnotback

You guys have a different taste in beauty than I do apparently. I'd get hot for something more along these lines:

Compare:

The novelty was that she was a female, libertarian, and supposedly somewhat attractive. Heck I don't care what a woman's politics are, because women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven). And a few token females isn't changing the fact that Bitcoin is a male only phenomenon.

Sorry I was born before the politically correct, leftist fantasies become the law of the land.

Give her credit though for maximizing her income in our ecosystem. She apparently hit that geek/libertarian sweet spot for a while. Perhaps the novelty is wearing thin now.

It is interesting to note how even Steem didn't manage to escape the confines of our eccentric demographics here in cryptoland.
btc_zero_sum

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:11:28 PM

women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven).

wow i cannot believe that the man who claims to be above the most people in terms of IQ and claims to have a fix to most of crypto problems can also give such a statement regarding woman so poor of logic and sense.

how many woman did you met in your life, two? how many cultures, cultural scenes, places have you seen or lived to conclude like this about women? seems like you should close your computer and live more with people before saying this kind of BS, and political correctness has nothing to do with this
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:46:00 PM

You guys have a different taste in beauty than I do apparently. I'd get hot for something more along these lines:

Compare:

The novelty was that she was a female, libertarian, and supposedly somewhat attractive. Heck I don't care what a woman's politics are, because women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven). And a few token females isn't changing the fact that Bitcoin is a male only phenomenon.

Sorry I was born before the politically correct, leftist fantasies become the law of the land.

Give her credit though for maximizing her income in our ecosystem. She apparently hit that geek/libertarian sweet spot for a while. Perhaps the novelty is wearing thin now.

It is interesting to note how even Steem didn't manage to escape the confines of our eccentric demographics here in cryptoland.

To be frank, the girl you posted is wearing tons of makeup, probably fake tan and has photoshop to make the colours stand out. Amanda B Johnson's pic is a real picture, she looks cute with long hair parted to the side and not that Sia type of hair that I saw on some recent dash video.

Anyway, the thing is, this girl is obviously a paid shill.  After doing the daily decrypt and shilling classic and ethereum, she moved to the dash youtube program and only shills dash full time. People pay other people to promote products, it has always happened and always will.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

women typically aren't reliably/logically principled any way (they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven).

wow i cannot believe that the man who claims to be above the most people in terms of IQ and claims to have a fix to most of crypto problems can also give such a statement regarding woman so poor of logic and sense.

how many woman did you met in your life, two? how many cultures, cultural scenes, places have you seen or lived to conclude like this about women? seems like you should close your computer and live more with people before saying this kind of BS, and political correctness has nothing to do with this

Let's not sidetrack this into a random discussion of females on this planet. Let's keep to the OP. Is specifically amanda bj a paid facilitator of a proven instamine scam coin called dash. Is she fully aware of the history of this coin and why other than the money she is paid does she promote it over other crypto currencies?

However, I do not think his comments " they are emotionally, hypergamy, and family driven" are that that off the mark neither do I think they are negative at all. It is purely nature. Females like to select the best provider for their families, they are family driven, and can be emotional perhaps no more so than guys to some people but I think girls appear more emotional outwardly perhaps guys don't show emotion quite as much outwardly. These are not at all negative traits. What if we said they were non family driven and devoid of emotion and wanted to get the worst partner to help bring up their offspring?

I even mention this because some dash shills will try to twist that this is some kind of non pc thread. It is merely one persons opinion and I'm sure it is shared by many other people layman and scientists. Those are not negative traits they are entirely positive.

Does being emotional or driven by family based values obscure a purer form of logic? perhaps it can. But remember emotions are what make us human not AI that could perhaps be more logical and less emotional. Depends how you interpret what was said as to whether you take it as negative or positive. I try to always look for the positive in things unless they are a pure scam.

Anyway let's keep on track of examining the facts here regarding the specific points questioned in the OP.

Is she a full on facilitator of the darkcoin dash scam or is she really not aware of the captive instamine and slashing of the minting? If she is aware why would she be promoting this over all the other cryptos out there? perhaps she is not objective at all and is being paid?? apparently she is?

iamnotback

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:15:42 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 05:29:27 PM by iamnotback

You obviously don't understand women. But you'll awaken from the PC leftist delusion eventually as you discover what really makes women tick.

Have you read about Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's failure to transition from a marginalized performance at Google as a project leader to a total failure as a CEO. The noticeable traits of a typical female are very evident in the reasons for her failure.

https://www.quora.com/How-was-Marissa-Mayer-viewed-within-Google
http://variety.com/2016/digital/features/marissa-mayer-yahoo-ceo-1201781310/
http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/marissa-mayer-mistakes-yahoo.html
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:23:27 PM

I'm willing to whore myself out to any signature campaign as long as it makes me earn a few dollars.
It doesn't change what or how often I post, but I would be crazy not to take a few dollars for something I'm going to do anyways.

99.99% of people offering "advice" in the crypto world are only trying to promote their agenda.
If someone is able to capitalize on a company who is willing to pay them for their services, more power to them.
As long as you aren't causing any harm.
Now, if you are purposely mis-leading people and making money off it, you are a scumbag.
If your lies are hurting peoples pocketbooks don't be surprised when someone comes after you online and possibly in real life.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:31:43 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 05:58:02 PM by thejaytiesto

Compare:

To be frank, the girl you posted is wearing tons of makeup, probably fake tan and has photoshop to make the colours stand out. Amanda B Johnson's pic is a real picture, she looks cute with long hair parted to the side and not that Sia type of hair that I saw on some recent dash video.

For me that huge mouth is not at all cute. You'd have to pay me a significant amount to kiss her. The girl I selected has a small mouth and at least light colored eyes. Amanda looks like an average Eastern European girl such as Ukrainian. Note I didn't dislike or hate on Amanda. I am just pondering how she captivated the geeks. I guess I have a different taste in women. I just wasn't captivated by the novelty she brought for more than about 15 minutes. It is interesting to me from a marketing perspective, which I think is kind of the point of this thread if you think about it from a generative essence angle.

This tan, 34/35D boobs, and vagina tighter than a vice grip isn't fake (actually it is too small for me, but will probably be okay after a child). She hides from the sun, because 2 hours in noon sun and she will be black. But what I admire about her most is she isn't a confused woman and she really appreciates the simple things. Her core human values are mostly very compatible to mine. I discuss it more below...

I am interested in this concept about we enslave ourselves when we enslave others. But I just don't see a consistent truth. For example, every women I have ever been in a relationship has tried to enslave me to some degree. So should my reaction want to be to enslave women, i.e. adopt some "fundamentalist" faith which views the woman as the rib of the man. But what is the alternative? An open relationship? Btw, I think my current relationship is one of the best so far, because she doesn't push me too much (her wants are reasonable, such as family and lots of love which I think is totally beautiful qualities of a female and I feel almost a duty to give her what she wants so she can fulfill her life and be happy and I think that is what love is when you realize you appreciate the other person and want them to fulfill their opportunity costs).

I need to do more thinking and reflection on this.

Is that you and your gf? she looks cute and definitely nice boobs, but my taste in women is eastern european inclined (not sure if this amanda girl is estern euro as you guys talking about), I think they are the most beautiful in the world.

http://latelunchblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/3682_joanna_krupa_photo_4.jpeg

nothing can top this... I wish I could have girls like this but im not rich or goodlooking so my chances are slim  Cry

Maybe when bitcoin goes to 10k... but if it takes too long I'll be too old. In 10 years i'll still be "young" but if it takes longer im done. Maybe your famous bitcoin killer can make me rich overnight Cheesy
btc_zero_sum

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

You obviously don't understand women. But you'll awaken from the PC leftist delusion eventually as you discover what really makes women tick.

Have you read about Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer's failure to transition from a marginalized performance at Google as a project leader to a total failure as a CEO. The noticeable traits of a typical female are very evident in the reasons for her failure.

oh yes leftist (no trust me, i'm not), sure, just because i find your comparisons and beauty reviews creepy. looks like for you women are pure accessory and all follow some kind of standards, as they have a finite set of needs and will.
if i was your woman i would be disgusted by you.

this thread escalated quickly in a trashy BS talk, at this point i would rather continue the cryptohunter "amanda supports the dash PREMINE" topic instead of the sad "eastern looks girls & big tits crap"
iamnotback

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:12:08 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 08:06:27 PM by iamnotback

oh yes leftist (no trust me, i'm not), sure, just because i find your comparisons and beauty reviews creepy. looks like for you women are pure accessory and all follow some kind of standards, as they have a finite set of needs and will.
if i was your woman i would be disgusted by you.

this thread escalated quickly in a trashy BS talk, at this point i would rather continue the cryptohunter "amanda supports the dash PREMINE" topic instead of the sad "eastern looks girls & big tits crap"

You are so noble (did you lose your cock down some feminist sewer?). Now let's analyze why this non-technical chick got any attention in the first place. She doesn't have a fucking clue about the technology at any deep level.

I am wondering what mesmerized the geeks. As I said, she isn't that attractive in my opinion, she certainly isn't knowledgeable enough about the technology, so WTF is the reason the geeks are drooling over some chick?

Kudos to her for finding some fools. Just saying that I wasn't turned on (neither intellectually or otherwise).

And you are boring the fuck out of me too with your feminist drivel.

Women in tech (pure technology and programming) is pretty much a disaster. There are always exceptions of course, but I don't see this Amanda chick as capable of even understanding what I am about to post about Byzantine agreement in my next post (in other thread).

WTF did I write to indicate that a women is purely an accessory? Women are for family, love, etc.. They are not usually capable in logic and technology. Sorry it is not their interest. This Amanda lady is doing a piss poor job at it as well. Her understanding of the technology is very superficial soundbite level.

Western men act like bitches now. They argue about every thing and anything. You guys are acting like women. Men have totally forgotten how to be a man. We are fucking arguing about being political correct and pretending that women and men are equal and the same. We are not. Men suck at getting pregnant.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:29:12 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 02:16:48 PM by cryptohunter

Didn't this person start of under the pretense of being an objective crypto currency enthusiast??

Apparently she has been and still is on the dash pay roll for a couple of hundred dash coins per month to fund her dash darkdcoin scam rantings to entice people to prop up that ponzi scheme??

What's her username on this board?

I've tried searching

AmandaBJ

Amanda B Johnson scam pumper

Amanda B Johnson paid shill

Amanda B Johnson zero credibility

Hmmmm nothing, must be in disguise on here if she is here at all?

Zero Objectivity when getting paid a few thousand $ of dash per month??

I guess she doesn't care to face the board and discuss this?

Anyone know  anything about her? I mean if that is not her name then why choose such a strange name in the first place.?

Anything other than discussion of her paid involvement in facilitating dash/darkcoin will be moderated. We just need to get to the truth.

A known dash zealot called qwizzie is saying this thread breaks forum rules. Oh really how come he does not object to all the other threads on here examining factual events and evidences that people are scamming and facilitating scams. This is exactly the place to examine evidence indicating scams and scammers. Trying to stop this public analysis of factual evidence is very telling about how worried qwizzie and his fellow dashers are about it all. Why try to hush it up if there is nothing to find from looking at these factual events.

We are not allowed to analyse the facts now that are plain for all to see.  

I wonder how many pieces of shillver qwizzie will try to bride a mod with to delete a thread asking for factual and observable events to be banned.

You don't know what a ponzi scheme means yet. A Ponzi Scheme is when someone claims that someone will get HUGE GAINS, but in actuality they're taking money from people and paying it to others. You can earn DASH from either mining or becoming a Masternode operator. Meaning that money is generated, not traded from person to person. This means that you are being slanderous and liable, by default. Now people need to find out if you are lying for malicious purposes.

I disagree with you. Ponzi is what masternodes are in the case of dash since they took the coins required to set them up for almost free. They do nothing (those that mined up 2million in the first few hours. They use those coins they took for free to just set up masternodes (for free apart from small hosting costs) and now suck up money from miners (paying with electricity) or investors directly. Yes some people have bought dash on the free market and paid a high cost to set up a masternode. Sadly buying those scam tokens has inflated the price and contributed to the wealth of those that hold the most dash that was mined in the first few hours. So they contributed to the ponzi.

The ponzi part is not my main focus. How about you stop distracting with my intentions and strict definition of a ponzi as you see fit and start answering the questions posed in the OP.

Even without masternodes (which are just the icing on the cake and ensure further self enrichment for those that took all the coins at the start) dash is a captive instamined scam that slashed the minting to magnify their ill gotten loot.

I'm not here to debate the dash scam this has been proven over and over in other threads which I can post here if you need to furnish yourself with the details.

I am here to discuss only those points explicitly mentioned in the OP.  Amanda Johnson.

Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:48:34 PM

moneytalk! a lot of peoples got sold ass for money i see..Wink

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: