Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam?  (Read 14001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:53:20 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 08:04:39 PM by cryptohunter

ponzi -fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

quick returns to the first scammers who took all the coins from money invested by later investors. YES

In this case the initial investors needed to invest hardly anything and the later investors are getting charged 10000x more. Imagine you mine up 120 000 dash coins in a few hour for a few bucks electricity then start selling them at 15 bucks each. Sounds like fun doesn't it. Imagine then passing that off as a fair release but no body got to mine except yourselves. Pretty quick returns.

the non existent enterprize ? well if that's what you want to call dash. It was a very enterprizing idea i guess to take all the coins at the start for free and sell them to later investors for 15 bucks each.

I'm not wasting more time here to discuss with you definition of a ponzi scheme. Even without masternodes to me dash is a ponzi.

If you wish to discuss this make your own thread. I will moderate any further argument on this point because it does not alter the fact I am calling dash in its entirety a SCAM get it the entire coin I call a SCAM. Ignore the term ponzi if that upsets you. Rather focus on the fact I am calling it an outright Scam coin.

I will delete further side tracking attempts with this non sense.

Do you not notice I said dash is a SCAM ? the definition is neither here nor there. I define it as a ponzi. You can brand it a different version of a self enrichinging scam if you like.

The point focus here is what I put in the OP. Imagine there is no word ponzi if it pleases you. Focus more on the fact I am questioning highly her motives for no longer being and objective reviewer of new crypto currencies and now being paid to shill only for dash. She never mentions to those she is encouraging to join this Scheme about it's origins.  If she knows it's origins as a SCAM then she is facilitating a scam and is therefore a scammer.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:11:23 PM

ponzi -fraud in which belief in the success of a non-existent enterprise is fostered by the payment of quick returns to the first investors from money invested by later investors.

quick returns to the first scammers who took all the coins from money invested by later investors. YES

the non existent enterprize ? well if that's what you want to call dash. It was a very enterprizing idea i guess to take all the coins at the start for free and sell them to later investors for 15 bucks each.

I'm not wasting more time here to discuss with you definition of a ponzi scheme. Even without masternodes to me dash is a ponzi.

If you wish to discuss this make your own thread. I will moderate any further argument on this point because it does not alter the fact I am calling dash in its entirety a SCAM get it the entire coin I call a SCAM. Ignore the term ponzi if that upsets you. Rather focus on the fact I am calling it an outright Scam coin.

I will delete further side tracking attempts with this non sense.

Do you not notice I said dash is a SCAM ? the definition is neither here nor there. I define it as a ponzi. You can brand it a different version of a self enrichinging scam if you like.

The point focus here is what I put in the OP. Imagine there is no word ponzi if it pleases you. Focus more on the fact I am questioning highly her motives for no longer being and objective reviewer of new crypto currencies and now being paid to shill only for dash. She never mentions to those she is encouraging to join this Scheme about it's origins.  If she knows it's origins as a SCAM then she is facilitating a scam and is therefore a scammer.

Amanda is working for DASH. If you don't want people working for or promoting cryptocurrency make your case.

read the op

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:13:44 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 02:56:35 AM by iamnotback

moneytalk! a lot of peoples got sold ass for money i see..Wink

I think it is like a geek, Libertarian wet dream that they can shack up with some Libertarian chick that is pretty enough to not need a bag on head while making love, but not bombshell model looks which would be an unrealistic expectation.

It is like the dream of every geek that his coding partner will be a really cool ordinary but pretty enough chick and they can fuck while sleeping under their coding desks. Ditto for the Libertardian meme.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:15:30 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 09:31:57 PM by cryptohunter

sadly we had to say goodbye to lucas jackson. He cant stay on topic. Although thanks for verifying she is an employee of dash which we already know.

We're not here to discuss me. Start your own thread. If I have to delete your same comment more than 3 x I will simply report you for breaking the rules of the forum. You need to start your own thread for posting offtopic drivel. Thats the problem with dashers they think the rules simply dont apply.

We need to discuss amanda b johnson shilling for dash in light of dash being a proven scam coin.

Lucas jackson I call you a scammer for the same reason. You are aware dash is a proven scam yet you seek to facilitate and protect it.

Please don't attempt at debating whether dash is a scam here start your own thread. This has been proven time and time again before there is no need to revisit it now.

If you keep reposting your offtopic nonsense I will just delete it all periodically. Stay on topic.

Why not end this sooner. Just get amanda to make a video detailing her knowledge of the captive instamine and the slashing of the minting. Then we can remove the question marks and just brand her a scammer case closed. End of the amanda B story.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:32:12 PM

haha Cheesy this is funny. Don't be afraid man. This is highly on topic. Stop censoring you...you... dictator  Cheesy

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

haha Cheesy this is funny. Don't be afraid man. This is highly on topic. Stop censoring you...you... dictator  Cheesy

its not on topic... yes she is a paid shill for dash we know this. The rest of your trash questioning my motives and trying to sidetrack with is dash a scam is not for this thread. Make your own.

I admit it I have motives. I dont like scams especially dash. There that is my motive. Make your own threads for any further discussion on that. I wont stop you.

If I have to delete you once more posting the same off topic nonsense you will have to be reported for breaking the rules.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:42:44 PM

haha Cheesy this is funny. Don't be afraid man. This is highly on topic. Stop censoring you...you... dictator  Cheesy

its not on topic... yes she is a paid shill for dash we know this. The rest of your trash questioning my motives and trying to sidetrack with is dash a scam is not for this thread. Make your own.

I admit it I have motives. I dont like scams especially dash. There that is my motive. Make your own threads for any further discussion on that. I wont stop you.

If I have to delete you once more posting the same off topic nonsense you will have to be reported for breaking the rules.

I had to unignore you for that man.
So you don't delete shit like this

haha Cheesy this is funny. Don't be afraid man. This is highly on topic. Stop censoring you...you... dictator  Cheesy

and posts from people who agrees with you  Cheesy. Ok dictator, it's your sandpit.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:44:08 PM

we know she is an employee.

After this you stuff your post full of offtopic nonsense. You are a known dash shill I expect anyone can research your post history.

I am not interested in discussing the other issues that you are bringing to this thread thus it is offtopic and has been debated many times over ... I can not let the thread be derailed into a is dash a scam thread. Make your own thread for that.

I will delete you and use your posts as bumps only. I will post factual evidence that will discredit you before anyone reads your offtopic nonsense anyway. So you bump these threads to the top every time you repost and will be left with another post outlining and pointing people to read your post history that illustrates you are in on the dash scam too.

I dont care if she was openly paid to work for dash. The only piece of the puzzle we need to confirm is if she is fully aware of the magnitude of the captive instamine and the full effect the slashing of the minting had.

That is the primary interest here. If she is aware she is a scammer that the end of it. We can let the case be closed.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:53:16 PM

I dont care if she was openly paid to work for dash. The only piece of the puzzle we need to confirm is if she is fully aware of the magnitude of the captive instamine and the full effect the slashing of the minting had.

She likes you

Dash is just a succesfull crypto you missed. That's it. Get over it.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

She likes you

Dash is just a succesfull crypto you missed. That's it. Get over it.

Earned a good deal of it?? how is preventing honest miners from mining and having 100s of amazon instances ready to take all the coins Earning them? that is stealing them when you tell people there will be a fair launch. Then having stole 2 million of 84 million they decide to take away another 75% of the possible coins from miners so that their share was far far more huge than before. Again this is not called Earning this is called magnifying your scammed coins value and taking away opportunities for others to aquire those coins.

This off topic post will stay.

You say I missed it? ?

I say visit the first page of the dash thread. You will see there that I didnt miss it at all. I told evans not to launch without a windows wallet. Little did i know he would certainly avoid that and turn on super instamine setting for the coin then slash the minting by 75% ish

I was deliberately prevented from mining along with all the other fair miners that went there for the FAIR LAUNCH that was advertised.

I witnessed the scam in real time. Many of the now advocates of dash can be found there also complaining about the instamine.

Once I had witnessed it was a deliberate scam I had no interest in being part of it at all. It should be made to make amends or else be a pariah.

My motive is clear. Your motive is clear. These are no relevant and have no bearing on the observable factual events that took place.

This thread is not for going over those again there are many threads doing that in detail already.

This thread is for finding out how much amanda b johnson knows about this scam and why is she benefiting financially to facilitate it.

How has she not been branded a scammer previously I have no idea.

Any further offtopic post of yours I will delete that was a one time pass from your friendly dictator. Stick to amanda b and her knowledge and reasons to facilitate the scam and you will be fine here.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:11:16 PM

sadly we had to say goodbye to lucas jackson. He cant stay on topic. Although thanks for verifying she is an employee of dash which we already know.

We're not here to discuss me. Start your own thread. If I have to delete your same comment more than 3 x I will simply report you for breaking the rules of the forum. You need to start your own thread for posting offtopic drivel. Thats the problem with dashers they think the rules simply dont apply.

We need to discuss amanda b johnson shilling for dash in light of dash being a proven scam coin.

Lucas jackson I call you a scammer for the same reason. You are aware dash is a proven scam yet you seek to facilitate and protect it.

Please don't attempt at debating whether dash is a scam here start your own thread. This has been proven time and time again before there is no need to revisit it now.

If you keep reposting your offtopic nonsense I will just delete it all periodically. Stay on topic.

Why not end this sooner. Just get amanda to make a video detailing her knowledge of the captive instamine and the slashing of the minting. Then we can remove the question marks and just brand her a scammer case closed. End of the amanda B story.

Read your own topic title.
Then read what i quoted in bold.
Yes that is in fact the debate.. with out proof it's a scam she is just a shill.

You opened this can of worms and now you want to control how it goes.
Which is..
You demand the so called "instamine" is proof of a scam then refuse to let anyone challenge that assertion.
Retarded..

So what is left then ?
You kept asking who she is ?
What you need her Bitcointalk account name ?
Maybe you should have changed the topic title then LOL

Good luck with your topic here.

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:15:37 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 11:27:41 PM by cryptohunter

Read your own topic title.
Then read what i quoted in bold.
Yes that is in fact the debate.. with out proof it's a scam she is just a shill.

You opened this can of worms and now you want to control how it goes.
Which is..
You demand the so called "instamine" is proof of a scam then refuse to let anyone challenge that assertion.
Retarded..

So what is left then ?
You kept asking who she is ?
What you need her Bitcointalk account name ?
Maybe you should have changed the topic title then LOL

Good luck with your topic here.

If you had enlarged the next sentance then it would have been clearer to you my reason for it being offtopic. It has already been proven over and over. But anyway since you are here ....

Let me hear it from you then spot ... in your opinion.

Is dash an captive instamined scam coin or not . YES OR NO?

Yes or no will suffice. If not I would care to detain you here longer to examine this with you specifically in another thread which I can link to from this OP.

I am not interested if it is less or more of a scam than other scams. There are many scams we can not address them all here and muddle them altogether.

Simply in your opinion is dash a captive instamined scam coin? yes or no?

I am only interested in your opinion on whether dash is a instamined scam coin or not. Nothing else unless you want to discuss the OP in detail. Anything else is simply for another thread.

If you dont consider it an instamined scam coin then please explain in full how you reach this conclusion.

I know you have read at length all the evidence that is was an instamined scam coin but I post it for further reading on the OP now to furnish new readers with the details and the proof.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:20:21 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 10:39:35 PM by Lukas_Jackson

Yes or no will suffice. If not I would care to detain you here longer to examine this with you specifically in another thread which I can link to from this OP.

I am not interested if it is less or more of a scam than other scams.

This is so offtopic.

OP states

Anything other than discussion of her paid involvement in facilitating dash/darkcoin will be moderated. We just need to get to the truth.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:21:28 PM

Deleted post  Wink

Man, you call legitimate person a scammer? She is one of the first people employed by the blockchain.

She works for Dash thanks to Blockchain Governance

Here is her approved proposal.

This is very on topic so don't delete it.

By the way this is you. Don't you think this is laughable and highly hipocritical of you?

You are real scammer with agenda at play. Also probably paid shill, butthurt or simply Legendary Shocked kid who doesn't know where to fit in.

Ps. This thread explains a lot Does crypto SUCCESS = SCAM

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:30:35 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 10:48:11 PM by cryptohunter

Deleted post  Wink

Man, you call legitimate person a scammer? She is one of the first people employed by the blockchain.

She works for Dash thanks to Blockchain Governance

Here is her approved proposal.

This is very on topic so don't delete it.

By the way this is you. Don't you think this is laughable and highly hipocritical of you?

You are real scammer with agenda at play. Also probably paid shill, butthurt or simply Legendary Shocked kid who doesn't know where to fit in.

Ps. This thread explains a lot Does crypto SUCCESS = SCAM

Do you know what I didnt even read most of this post because it started going offtopic...

However now I read it I want to fully examine it at length.

What is that red writing and where did you make it up from??

Please explain since I feel you have your wires crossed here.

Where are those comments from exactly? looks like lies that I will full examine here with you in another thread please make one.

why have you not come forward with this amazing evidence before.

I've already told you my motives can they be stronger than that I consider dash a scam and was prevented from mining at the start on purpose?

Please lets investigate these claims in detail, but not here this is amanda b johnsons time to shine.

Those accusations written in red seem like foundless allegations. Show me proof for any one of them although most are just complaints about their scams getting highlighted which seems to have upset them?

Simcoin ?? the fact everyone who invested got scammed including me makes me a scammer because I dont make a scam thread for it. Sorry but others have to take some responsibility I cant fight every scam by myself.

Restore access to my accounts and funds you thieves? errr what accounts what funds this is obviously not intended for me?

Is this some photoshop junk you post here or what?

Is this all you have. Besides I could be the devil and it would not matter if we discuss only the observable factual events regarding the OP.

People can read and decide for themselves.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:52:01 PM

People can read and decide for themselves.

You don't say  Roll Eyes
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:00:40 PM

I am not interested if it is less or more of a scam than other scams.

This is so offtopic.

OP states

Anything other than discussion of her paid involvement in facilitating dash/darkcoin will be moderated. We just need to get to the truth.

Youre a confused man.

1 You repeat posting queries as to whether dash is an instamined scam coin.
2 I delete them as offtopic as I say this has already been established before many time on many threads.
3.You post again
4.Others stick up for you and say I should answer your query regarding dash being a confirmed scam
5. Ok i start to answer you and entertain such exploration temporarily at yours and others request
6. You then complain and say my exploration with you guys is offtopic

Please first relax take your time think it all through then post when you have a clear thought process that makes sense from begining to end.

I dont enjoy deleting your posts at all. I like to converse with others  but you have to be on topic else the thread gets all confusing and muddled.

Please review the OP i have posted there now links to assist your understanding as to why I consider dash a instamined scam coin. After reading all of those links and the evidence there within if you still have questions open a new thread and I will spend my time helping you see the truth.

iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:42:32 AM

WHO FUCKING CARES IF DASH IS A SCAM OR NOT.

THE TECHNOLOGY IS SHIT ANYWAY.

AND AMANDA ISN'T A DOMAIN EXPERT.

LET GEEKS WASTE THEIR BTC HOW EVER THEY WANT TO.

WHAT IS INTERESTING IS HOW DASH IS MARKETED TO THE FOOLISH SPECULATORS (e.g. a wet dream chick to entice the nerds and libertards), NOT TO THOSE WHO WOULD ADOPT IT. (This was after the lady in the Gstring when they marketed the sodapop Dash vending machine)

BUT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FOR A PROJECT WHICH HAD A HIGH SCHOOL MATH ERROR IN INSTANTX.

Quote from: @AnonyMint's whitepaper
2.2.2 Dash

For InstantX[^InstantX], Dash[^Dash] (originally named DarkCoin) employs the randomness of each block hash generated by PoW, modulated by the hash of the transaction being confirmed, to select a subset of the delegate masternodes to employ for the set of random witnesses for each block epoch for said transaction. Witnesses vote for a quorum on each transaction separately; and these quorums are supposedly recorded in the next PoW block although the game theory is not well established. This conflation of PoW with a DPoS-like witness set, subsumes the otherwise deterministic or inconclusive Byzantine agreement finality of InstantX by making it dependent on the orphaning (aka “chain reorganizations”) of PoW’s probabilistic, asymptotic but never 100% conclusive transaction finality,[^Evolution] while incurring the adverse security and economies-of-scale power vacuum implications of both the stake resource for the masternodes and PoW mining resources,[^Dash-chart] excepting that potential stalling by the temporal set of witnesses in InstantX is overruled by the never stalled block production of PoW. The high school level math for the InstantX’s security description was (at least originally) in error.[^math-error]

[^InstantX] Evan Duffield, Holger Schinzel, Fernando Gutierrez. Transaction Locking and Masternode Consensus: A Mechanism for Mitigating Double Spending Attacks. Document version 2, Sep 22, 2014.

[^Dash] Dash (cryptocurrency). Wikipedia.

[^Evolution] Shelby Moore III, InstantX and Evolution vulnerable to chain reorganizations, Bitcointalk.org, “Dash Codename ‘Evolution’” thread, post #40, Oct 23 2015.

[^Dash-chart] Shelby Moore III, Correction to Dash’s promotional comparison chart, Bitcointalk.org, “Honestly, which is better? Monero or Dash?” thread, post #143, Dec 20, 2015.

[^math-error] Shelby Moore III, InstantX probability of security math error, Bitcointalk.org, “[neㄘcash, ᨇcash, net⚷eys, or viᖚes?] Name AnonyMint's vapor coin?” thread, post #477, Dec 18, 2015.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:04:56 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 03:18:43 AM by iamnotback

My point is I wouldn't blame Amanda for capitalizing on her marketability. I don't think it is fair to accuse her of being a fraud. Isn't it a valid activity to pursue one's marketability? Did she ever claim to be a domain expert. I don't think so.

The speculators reap what they sow.

In my youth, I sometimes shared those fantasies of a chick coder in blue jeans sharing my floor mat under my desk and Jolt cola (we had different memes in the 1980s).

I think the most salient point is how Dash is marketed to the speculators and not to some actual adoption market beyond the market of geeks.

I was just trying to understand the marketing effect that Amanda was capitalizing on. My point is at my current age, I wouldn't consider her hot enough to be worth my scarce time to pursue (it is no criticism of her as a person and she is not ugly, and she is not dumb). So I was trying to understand what captivated other guys. But now thinking more about it, I realize her marketability caters to the fantasy I did have in my youth when I had more time and resources to waste on wet dreams.

Note it is interesting that i am uglier now (blinded eye, aged, wrinkled, and sick) yet I get hotter chicks than when I was young and reasonably handsome (although my high school gf was pretty fucking hot at 5'9" blonde, blue eyes, long distance runner and perfect bodacious bod with long legs). Funny how that works. Guys get better with age, ladies don't. This is fact and ladies are well aware of it. That is why they are in a hurry to settle down and guys are not. Which is another reason they are attracted to older men (in cultures where marriage is still valued, i.e. not in the leftist, feminist West).
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

My point is I wouldn't blame Amanda for capitalizing on her marketability. I don't think it is fair to accuse her of being a fraud. Isn't it a valid activity to pursue one's marketability? Did she ever claim to be a domain expert. I don't think so.

The speculators reap what they sow.

In my youth, I sometimes shared those fantasies of a chick coder in blue jeans sharing my floor mat under my desk and Jolt cola (we had different memes in the 1980s).

I think the most salient point is how Dash is marketed to the speculators and not to some actual adoption market beyond the market of geeks.

I was just trying to understand the marketing effect that Amanda was capitalizing on. My point is at my current age, I wouldn't consider her hot enough to be worth my scarce time to pursue (it is no criticism of her as a person and she is not ugly, and she is not dumb). So I was trying to understand what captivated other guys. But now thinking more about it, I realize her marketability caters to the fantasy I did have in my youth when I had more time and resources to waste on wet dreams.

Note it is interesting that i am uglier now (blinded eye, aged, wrinkled, and sick) yet I get hotter chicks than when I was young and reasonably handsome (although my high school gf was pretty fucking hot at 5'9" blonde, blue eyes, long distance runner and perfect bodacious bod with long legs). Funny how that works. Guys get better with age, ladies don't. This is fact and ladies are well aware of it. That is why they are in a hurry to settle down and guys are not. Which is another reason they are attracted to older men (in cultures where marriage is still valued, i.e. not in the leftist, feminist West).

Dude we all saw your "girlfriend", she's hideous by her own people's standards lol.  They probably call you the Cow Fucker.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: