Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam?  (Read 14001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:27:14 AM

@Shelby
Ahhh another old school Jolt Cola drinker Wink

@cryptohunter
If you don't want me talking about that then i won't.
Although you did just ask me the question and yet you want only a yes or no answer.

And believe it or not i am more on your side than you realize.
If they are a scam generally speaking i'd like to see a variety of people post why etc.
But i see you wanted to steer this in another direction and i respect that.. i get it.
But you are opening up that can of worms because it hinges on whether she is a fraud or not.

What we have to do is go with Intent and what we have to prove intent.

I have to say what you portrayed for us all on how Dash was launched on this very topic does have me concerned.
Not sure i see a smoking gun as 100% concrete proof of a scam though.
I have historically been resistant of bashing coins for the claim of instamining.
Many were.
It's simply popularity a lot of the time.. then guys show up later when the diff is higher and scream foul.
Seriously look around and see what coins were bashed with that claim.

I am TRYING to not go off-topic but it's hard LOL
I am welcome to any and all criticism on Dash though.

On Topic:
Lets assume Dash is a scam then..
And we have this women Youtube star (whom i recall seeing before but never heard any of here speeches on Youtube etc)
So what now ?
Are you announcing that she is a scam coin pusher with this topic ?
What is this topic suppose to be accomplishing here ?

Lastly i appreciate you not deleting my reply here.
I will try and stay on topic for you.. TRY Wink
I'm just not sure where you are going with all this though.
Just trying to "out" the cute crypto chick ?
Slut-Shaming Dash and their Soda Pop machine ? ROFL
That was clever marketing too bad i missed it Sad
NOTE: i tried to find the g-string / pop-machine picture and couldn't find it  Cry

FUD first & ask questions later™
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

Where can i find this amanda b johnson. She's hot and she likes crypto. We gonna make a beautiful couple.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:47:37 AM

Where can i find this amanda b johnson. She's hot and she likes crypto. We gonna make a beautiful couple.

You may have to get past the hairy face man guy with big arms though LOL

Clicky Clicky For GOOGLE Picy Picy

Note: the 2nd picture result has our dear sweet Amanda in a two piece bikini.

@Amanda
You are an attractive women just please no short hair thanks Smiley
And this is the sign up sheet for when Amanda is single..
So far we have on the list...

#1 - Spoetnik (first in line)
#2 - Kayak gigantic

Let the games begin.. sexual warriors mount your steeds the battle begins in a fort night !

Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:49:06 AM

@Amanda

#2 - Kayak gigantic

Let the games begin.. sexual warriors mount your steeds the battle begins in a fort night !

How much to trade spots with you?
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:55:43 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 04:20:02 AM by iamnotback

Dude we all saw your "girlfriend", she's hideous by her own people's standards lol.  They probably call you the Cow Fucker.

Perhaps you come from a white xenophobic Asian culture?

South Korean men often like brown skin (unlike Japanese and Chinese). And please tell me why so many very handsome foreigners (more handsome than me!) are hitting on my gf in Facebook and I have to peel the guys' eyes off her here in the Philippines even though filipinos don't like brown skin also.

I've had every type of gf. As I said, my high school gf puts your average white Asian stick no butt, no tits figures with their black eyes to shame. Do you enjoy hugging a GI pipe, personally I like more meat on the bones. (there are some attractive Chinese though, and I get interplay with hotties in Hong Kong, but I won't be entering a relationship due to the reason below...)

More importantly, what use of a Chinese gf when she acts like a spoiled bitch when her bestfriend says her bf always does "such and such" so then your Chinese bitch expects you to do the same so she doesn't lose face.

My gf is actually sweet and will be an excellent mother who won't give me headaches. And based on the two kids I have already (my daughter looks like a model but I refuse to share adult pics of my kids on this forum), I know my genetics will improve hers any way for child bearing. Only my daughter is lacking height to be a model.

Hey let's meet for some competition young Asian bitch (I'll be in a Singapore Jan 12 - 19). What sport do you do bitch? Masturbation?

https://www.chinalovematch.net/magazineArticle.aspx?urlname=Never-Marry-A-Chinese-Woman
http://www.china-mike.com/chinese-culture/understanding-chinese-mind/cult-of-face/
leonardson

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:21:34 AM

I believe she is a scammer, I posted on her youtube videos and deleted my comments, but it wasnt anything offensive, I posted in the video " Why dash is only number 7 cap?" I said "No, Dash is 7 mcap because people doesnt care about your "features", Bitcoin is number 1 because people do care about currency adoption, places where you can buy stuff with it"

And I forgot to add that a feature being inovative and unique worths the mcap, but an anon coin.. there are tens of them already there..
iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

I believe she is a scammer, I posted on her youtube videos and deleted my comments, but it wasnt anything offensive, I posted in the video " Why dash is only number 7 cap?" I said "No, Dash is 7 mcap because people doesnt care about your "features", Bitcoin is number 1 because people do care about currency adoption, places where you can buy stuff with it"

Expecting a women to be interested in logical debate seems to your myopia.

She is leveraging her marketability. What the hell does "scam" mean any way?

Do you expect to control the marketing of Facebook? And so Facebook is a scam because you can't put your thoughts on their advertisements?

Amanda is a paid advertisement. She is doing her job. Are people scammers when they do their job as a paid marketer.

Why do you care if foolish geeks want to drool over here? Let them drool. It is their destiny.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:28:25 AM

@Amanda

#2 - Kayak gigantic

How much to trade spots with you?

Well if your down (and Amanda is) we can share the first spot.. Tag-Team style  Cool

And Shelby masturbation is a sport huh ? Who knew ?

STEP ASIDE ! MAAAAKE SOME ROOM !  ..clear the floor ya'll ! ...Spoetnik's got this !

I plan on taking first place Gold Medal... i know i will have tough competition though after seeing the picture of Vlad's carefully manicured hand the other day here.

But yeah.. i guess the fact this girl is a Fraud is kind of a turn on.
She must be "naughty" then right ?
She'll do things for money is that what you are saying OP ?

hmmm i might have to buy me up some of them Dash coins then  Cheesy

leonardson

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:29:53 AM

Expecting a women to be interested in logical debate seems to your myopia.

She is leveraging her marketability. What the hell does "scam" mean any way?

Do you expect to control the marketing of Facebook? And so Facebook is a scam because you can't put your thoughts on their advertisements?

Amanda is a paid advertisement. She is doing her job. Are people scammers when they do their job as a paid marketer.

Why do you care if foolish geeks want to drool over here? Let them drool. It is their destiny.

Then the scammer is the one that hired her, (eddufield) because she is given a dreadful script to say and manipulate..

She still says people puts money on Bitcoin and other currencies because they are "betting" of one of them being a "world currency" lolz, people is not betting anything, Bitcoin is already usable, working and fine along with most top currencies, if people were betting for a world currency it would already be above 50k usd each one.

The only thing missing for her to say is that Bitcoin is a ponzi and her dash the legit one.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:31:24 AM

But yeah.. i guess the fact this girl is a Fraud is kind of a turn on.
She must be "naughty" then right ?
She'll do things for money is that what you are saying OP ?

hmmm i might have to buy me up some of them Dash coins then  Cheesy

Just when I get close to wanting to put Spoetknots on Ignore, he write something funny and interesting.

I like this libertarian cock sucker for-hire theme. I think you may be on to something for a marketing theme and psychology of altcoin speculators.
Mugatu

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:33:42 AM

This thread is full of win
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

This thread is full of win ?
It's full of sumthin'  Cheesy

@cryptohunter

Did you contact her first and inquire why she was knowingly supporting a scam coin ?
No ?
You figured she knew all along ?
Well is this topic your attempt to punish her then ?

Did it occur to you she may just be an enthusiastic shill ?
And why is it the fact that she is a female a problem ?
Is it because you you think she is using her looks to further the scam ?
Or would a man doing the same thing be any different ?
Because i can name a few of those guys here pretty quick who go ignored.
(see the guy i pictured in my last LEO coin scam topic comment - does he look familiar ?)

Is she a sell out then ?
Because based on your criteria here i think we can call a lot of people sell-out's then.

What i want to know is if we had proper regulations in crypto ?
Would she be facing some charges or disciplinary action because of her Dash related behavior ?

And is it scammy if a girl winks at you and says.. psst hey, BUY BITCOIN !

So..
Sorry guys i figured i'd strap on my suit of armor and do a little white-knighting  Grin

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:02:26 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 10:51:20 AM by cryptohunter

@spoetnik - my fellow dark scam fighter from 2014. Where we were both involved in highlighting this scam.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

Firstly thank you spoetnik for confirming that I am presenting facts and that we can assume/accept/ darkcoin dash is a scam. Not that you should have needed to revisit these links in the OP since you have been there before with me claiming they are facts previously in 2014.

Let me answer your questions.

Did you contact her first and inquire why she was knowingly supporting a scam coin ? NO better to make everything public she can confirm or deny here

No ? NO

You figured she knew all along ? I think it reasonable she knows although as I said on this thread it is a possibility she does not know hence the question marks on the OP which I will delete once it is confirmed she is a victim of her own lack of DD.

Well is this topic your attempt to punish her then ? to warn others that she knowingly or unknowingly promotes a scam. To enlighten her is she is unaware.

Did it occur to you she may just be an enthusiastic shill ? yes

And why is it the fact that she is a female a problem ? I never mentioned it in my OP nor in my 2nd post outlining why I raised the the thread a female or male scammer is all the same to me.

Is it because you you think she is using her looks to further the scam ? didn't cross my mind

Or would a man doing the same thing be any different ? as above

Because i can name a few of those guys here pretty quick who go ignored.
(see the guy i pictured in my last LEO coin scam topic comment - does he look familiar ?) NO

Is she a sell out then ? Depends if she she knows about the captive instamine and slashing of the minting.

Because based on your criteria here i think we can call a lot of people sell-out's then. I take that on a case by case review

What i want to know is if we had proper regulations in crypto ?
Would she be facing some charges or disciplinary action because of her Dash related behavior ? If she is in full knowledge of the scam she gains financially from facilitating/promoting.

And is it scammy if a girl winks at you and says.. psst hey, BUY BITCOIN ! - This is for the is bitcoin a scam thread. However review the link at the top of this thread. I see once before when somebody tried to draw a parallel between btc and darkcoin and you didn't really approve of that angle of justification or excuse.

So..
Sorry guys i figured i'd strap on my suit of armor and do a little white-knighting  - white-knighting is one things. Defending a possible scammer and certain promoter of a scam is hopefully not the same thing.

Now going back and revisiting this part of your post is very disappointing and I would like to analyse it at great length because I will be genuinely shocked and indeed upset if this is a serious comment or one you posted just to be overly diplomatic.

"And believe it or not i am more on your side than you realize. - good so far
If they are a scam generally speaking i'd like to see a variety of people post why etc. - why question this you can see the links i posted and the quote are not my own. There are many may people in those threads INCLUDING YOU spelling out these are facts being presented and dark was a scam. Infact you call doge a scam and many other less proven scams A SCAM but now seem to be hesitant to call the most proven and analysed scam a scam??

But i see you wanted to steer this in another direction and i respect that.. i get it. thank you
But you are opening up that can of worms because it hinges on whether she is a fraud or not. Yes that is fair

What we have to do is go with Intent and what we have to prove intent. This is true

I have to say what you portrayed for us all on how Dash was launched on this very topic does have me concerned. I'm not surprised at this because you were very concerned to the point of calling it out for a scam in 2014 when even less evidence has surfaced. Your comments on the scam are part of the links I have posted on the OP so I would expect concerned would be the least of it.

Not sure i see a smoking gun as 100% concrete proof of a scam though. - seems like a change of heart? and yet you were sure in  2014? and are sure to call other coins scams that have less evidence supporting this claim

I have historically been resistant of bashing coins for the claim of instamining. Really I am not so sure about that having reviewed your post history besides as we know this is not your every day instamine of a dead coin this is now a 100M dollar scam. Not every instamine is a captive instamine? not every instamine has proof that it occured and the devs were the main beneficiaries. Not every instamine then slashes the minting to magnify their loot. Not every instamine is promised to be rectified by an airdrop that does not take place because only the minority of the board (apparently) wants it conducted.

Many were.
It's simply popularity a lot of the time.. then guys show up later when the diff is higher and scream foul. Is that what you now think happened with xcoin/dash...it was just a case of people showing up later and screaming foul when there was no foul play? when it has been proven that is not the case with dash as you know? so why mention it here?

Seriously look around and see what coins were bashed with that claim
." You are using this to defend dash doing it or not?

I want to stick to amanda here but if you want to start a new thread thread to renounce your previous view on darkcoin/dash being a total scam proven by facts presented as in 2014 and explaining now your new view that there is no proof and you see perhaps only a smoking gun then I will gladly listen to what you have to say.

If you want to white knight for amanda then knowing what you do about dash, knowing amandas long history in crypto currency and knowing about her receiving payment then that is fine. Although very inconsistent with your usual behaviour. Of which I must add I am usually a big fan.

I have enjoyed your posts before because you have seem consistent and honest. I would be disappointed indeed to see reason to doubt this now after all of this time.

iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:07:46 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 12:49:11 PM by iamnotback

Is it because you you think she is using her looks to further the scam ?

didn't cross my mind

We weren't implicating your mind.  Wink

Come on guys, please stop pretending geeks know how to fuck. Are we already in 1984?

And Shelby masturbation is a sport huh ? Who knew ?

In Asia, even karaoke is a sport.

Geeks need to get their quickie exercises done during recompiles and app updates.

iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

This thread is full of win ?
It's full of sumthin'  Cheesy

That photo has striking resemblance to some guy I think I know.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

The Dash Sex Toys gstring soda pop libertarian cocksucker rental payment provider adoption strategy is getting some stiff competition from SteamIt:

iamnotback

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

She always seemed familiar to me... but I couldn't quite figure out why until I realized ...:

(this is a serious post, the subliminal message may be effective marketing)
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

@iamnotback

i really wonder how can you pretend to create disruptive tech if you miss to understand the basics of human nature and lack the proper amount of empathy to get over traditional beliefs.

people like you, despite the (supposed) bright mind, fail miserably because they are missing something they will never get (or at least they don't try to).

you sound more closely to a monkey rather than a man of the future that is going to be effective in the future.

crypto jerk

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:32:02 PM

She always seemed familiar to me... but I couldn't quite figure out why until I realized ...:

(this is a serious post, the subliminal message may be effective marketing)

I laughed my wookie ass off from this post.

May the force be with you
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

@Shelby
Ohhh no YOU DIDN'T ..you posted a pic of a "Vajankle" at ME ?
AHHAHA you have any idea how many pictures of those i have posted here ?
I have a whole huge topic dedicated to those damn things man !

You do realize they were created to get grip on the floor for sex purposes right ?
The story goes they were invented because guys were putting "Fleshlights" into shoes..
Serious no joke !

Trust me i did my investigation work Wink

Such as on Dark Coin which i hated with a passion.
Mainly because it inspired the greedy idiots to boast about it.

Seems to me that is what YOU REALLY want to talk about here yet do not want to let anyone else.
I did not forget about bashing Dark Coin or.. Doge.
But it was far more the community that pissed me off with the deceitful antics backed by pure greed.
Akin to ETH fuckheads loitering on Poloniex lying their ass off about it to sucker in more ponzi victims.
And Doge ?
It's pretty obvious the fucking Doge meme was a blatant cash grab.
How do we know ?
The god damn dev admitted it !
What does it mean when the guy who launched the coin said "I started it as a joke and it just sort of took off.." ?
Does that sound like hey i tried to start a currency ?
Then the context.. MASS SCRYPT CLONING was running rampant.
That was not the only meme coin.. Kitteh Coin ring a bell ?

So.. BIG fucking difference bud.  Cheesy
Speculating about intent with some coin and having the dev admit it are not the same thing.

I never have said i like how Dark Coin (Dash) was launched.
It's just that they have positioned themselves like most others.
Insta-mined coins or Flash-mined coins or even premines were common.
Like i said before "Intent" is what it is about.

Anyway you clearly have a hard on for them like i do about Monero. LOL
And we all know the two have a rather long history of drama.
And when i look at the two i have seen Monero shit to be worse in my view.
Anyone supporting Monero seems to have chronic amnesia and forget all the shit the have pulled..
then they quickly point the finger at how Dash is bad like that smooth's it over.

You would be hard pressed to find me defending Dash ever.
I simply focused more on Monero because it's Monero being shoved in my face non stop.

Seems all paths lead to a debate on whether it's a scam or not huh ?
And please do tell us all what coin YOU support CryptoHunter ? Monero by chance ? AHHAHAHHA
Your trying to call me out ? Look in the mirror bud Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: