Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amanda B Johnson - fraud, scam enabler and paid shill for dash/darkcoin scam?  (Read 14001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

She is entitled to her opinion.TM
And a monthly paycheck for it.

So you are jealous of a woman. How manly of you.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:18:47 AM

i never said jealous.

unless the shill can benchpress more than me Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

Manly has more aspects than just physical strength (although that is one aspect).

Why the fuck do you have a problem with a woman thinking that Dash might be the way to create mass adoption via instant payments. And being paid to promote her opinion.

You have your opinions. You promote them.

Being jealous because she earns more than you, isn't very manly. Go earn more!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:24:55 AM

1. you need an Amanda B J, Esperanto.

2. "women thinking that Dash might be the way to create mass adoption via instant payments" ... thank you for nailing down the Dash sector ... premined used car bage ... I will add Ripple, Stellar, and Leo to that pile.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4r2gn9/amanda_b_johnson_im_a_car_salesman_dash_pumper/

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

pereira4, women are easily influenced by what others tell them. That is why I said trying to accuse a women of not being totally rational is asinine. They by nature are more socially influenced than rationally influenced.

So perhaps her social circle was convincing her that Bitcoin was doomed or co-opted or what ever. Hey and I sort of believe that too to some extent although I haven't committed much time to try to research the thoughts. I just see Bitcoin as a clusterfuck of centralization. The devs probably think they are trying to do what is best.

The definition of scammer is becoming so broad that I think all of us are scammers. Humans leverage their situation to their advantage. That is nature.

What is this thread hoping to accomplish? Discredit Amanda and Dash? Who fucking  cares. It is a tiny microscopic zit of a marketcap and who has time to waste on such irrelevant crap.

I am a little bit interested in the marketing effect as a matter of interest in general in understanding our ecosystem demographics. But as for trying to discredit Amanda, that should be reserved for people have nothing to do with their life. I think someone wants to be self-important in a tiny microcasm.

Hey I did it in the past (discredit Dash). I guess it is a right of passage. The only thing I am motivated to do is to explain why Dash's technology sucks but in a white paper setting (not in endless debates on these forums). Because how can any one appreciate good technology if they don't know the difference. But as for what people choose to do with their funds and about individuals in those ecosystems, I am not interested in wasting my time being the altcoin police.

You are right, I don't think Amanda B Johnson is a bad person conscientiously attacking on other project, I think she was convinced that it was the best thing to do so, and of course she was getting paid to do "the right thing" which was to shit on Core devs and Blockstream and shill the second comming of Jesus Christ himself (Bitcoin Classic at the time... now Bitcoin Unlimited).

As of bitcoin being centralized... yeah we got some problems going on, the thing is, I don't see any other alternatives, and if im going to risk money in a digital asset, I feel more protected with Core devs than with anyone else, in terms of "if I hold money on this coin... will it still be here in 10 years?" no other coin gives me this feel other than Bitcoin CORE.
iamnotback

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:48:33 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 03:00:06 PM by iamnotback

As of bitcoin being centralized... yeah we got some problems going on, the thing is, I don't see any other alternatives, and if im going to risk money in a digital asset, I feel more protected with Core devs than with anyone else, in terms of "if I hold money on this coin... will it still be here in 10 years?" no other coin gives me this feel other than Bitcoin CORE.

I agree. I know I have a decentralization (and instant transactions that isn't technological BS like Dash's or Lightning Networks) design solution which is not bullshit, but there is a hella long way from a design to a functioning, robust ecosystem and code.

The fun of being a developer is actually the challenge and then making it happen step-by-step, enjoying the challenge and creativity along the way. Then you don't think about the mountains of work in front of you. You just enjoy it along the way, come what may. But if you are sick and can't enjoy the daily creative process, then it is nearly hopeless to make consistent headway. The fun of developing is being immersed in it, but one can't get immersed if they are distracted by feeling like shit. When I used to code, I would forget what time of day it was. I would be at the computer non-stop for 10 hours and not realize 10 hours had transpired.

So yeah, you are 100% spot on. Maybe Monero is a legitimate code base nearly challenging Bitcoin, yet much smaller ecosystem. Maybe a few others that can nip at its heels.

The only way an altcoin is really going to make that leap to the development and ecosystem resources of what Bitcoin Core has, is to have the momentum of a rapidly growing ecosystem. Remember this. This will be very important litmus test if ever I am able to get serious.

Dash is trying to foment an ecosystem, but frankly I don't think they have to chops to understand what they need to do, nor the technology chops, etc.. But who knows, maybe we are incorrect. They are free to try.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:21:07 PM

I agree. I know I have a decentralization (and instant transactions that isn't technological BS like Dash's or Lightning Networks) design solution which is not bullshit, but there is a hella long way from a design to a functioning, robust ecosystem and code.

The fun of being a developer is actually the challenge and then making it happen step-by-step, enjoying the challenge and creativity along the way. Then you don't think about the mountains of work in front of you. You just enjoy it along the way, come what may. But if you are sick and can't enjoy the daily creative process, then it is nearly hopeless to make consistent headway. The fun of developing is being immersed in it, but one can't get immersed if they are distracted by feeling like shit. When I used to code, I would forget what time of day it was. I would be at the computer non-stop for 10 hours and not realize 10 hours had transpired.

So yeah, you are 100% spot on. Maybe Monero is a legitimate code base nearly challenging Bitcoin, yet much smaller ecosystem. Maybe a few others that can nip at its heels.

The only way an altcoin is really going to make that leap to the development and ecosystem resources of what Bitcoin Core has, is to have the momentum of a rapidly growing ecosystem. Remember this. This will be very important litmus test if ever I am able to get serious.

Dash is trying to foment an ecosystem, but frankly I don't think they have to chops to understand what they need to do, nor the technology chops, etc.. But who knows, maybe we are incorrect. They are free to try.

Do you think Monero has a chance? I don't know how they can solve the problem of the bloated blockchain.. Monero's blockchain will grow like 8 times faster, nodes will become centralized at some point. If I understood it correctly, they'll try to control with with a dynamic fee but I fail to see how they control the blockchain from becoming too big. At some point it will be too big for people to bother with downloading it.

Even if they come up with something like LN... bitcoin's LN is better cause the nodes are smaller.

I don't know much about Dash, I just heard it was heavily premined which I dont like, also that the masternodes were exploitable, so doesn't sound like a good long term bet to me in principle.
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:42:18 AM

The Dash Sex Toys gstring soda pop libertarian cocksucker rental payment provider adoption strategy is getting some stiff competition from SteamIt:

I wish it was that easy. Id be getting laid every singly night! Believe that!
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:41:06 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 09:58:32 AM by PikachuYou

does she ? THAT is the question..........................................................

why you have to be so crude you fucking twat?

I don't particularly like Amanda ever since she jumped ship to DASH but no need to denigrate her like that....

Roll Eyes
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

does she ? THAT is the question..........................................................

why you have to be so crude you

I don't particularly like Amanda ever since she jumped ship to DASH but no need to denigrate her like that....

Roll Eyes

can you edit so that his question was not quoted. thanks.

topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:40:35 AM

For me she is just doing what she's paid to do. I don't think Dash has anything to offer to crypto space in the long run, it is just about marketing  and no actual real product to sell and new technology will catch up and leave them behind
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:14:13 PM

why you have to be so crude you fucking twat?

Roll Eyes

Apparently some women appreciate a little butt play.. https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=4

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:17:00 AM

For me she is just doing what she's paid to do. I don't think Dash has anything to offer to crypto space in the long run, it is just about marketing  and no actual real product to sell and new technology will catch up and leave them behind

Yes, but knowingly promoting a scam even if you are getting paid does not make it okay.

guillermemo

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:02:54 AM

any more news cryptohunter?
I'm so interested in this
catoshi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 08:15:05 AM

Scam exposed: poloniex exchange

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/op-ed-a-closer-look-into-dash-part-1-cm760740

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
AusKipper

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 09:39:53 AM

For me she is just doing what she's paid to do. I don't think Dash has anything to offer to crypto space in the long run, it is just about marketing  and no actual real product to sell and new technology will catch up and leave them behind

Yes, but knowingly promoting a scam even if you are getting paid does not make it okay.

I don't believe she thinks its a scam, but then, I dont believe Dash as a whole is scam.

I think of Dash more like I think of BP or virtually any other major company, not a scam, but there is a bit of dodgy going on here and there that results in the odd oil spill.

Calling Amanda a shill is ridiculous, she is getting paid, and she is open about the fact she is getting paid.

dinofelis

Activity: 770
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:04:18 AM

Do you think Monero has a chance? I don't know how they can solve the problem of the bloated blockchain.. Monero's blockchain will grow like 8 times faster, nodes will become centralized at some point.

When talking about scaling problems, small constant factors don't matter.   The transaction block chain concept is simply not scalable to very high currency usages.  The idea that all agents have to be aware of all transactions everywhere of all the past, is simply not scalable.  However, it can be useful for niche applications.  Monero is on the niche application of private payments that cannot be done with fiat.  I see this niche actually as the only useful one of crypto in its current state.

One should think of other crypto payment systems than everybody keeping the whole list of every single transaction that occured somewhere.  That is simply a crazy idea.  I'm working myself on a scheme that doesn't need that.  One has to go back to the drawing board and try to remember what is essential in a currency: no double spends and right to spend.  Of course, keeping a fucking list of all transactions done by everyone is a very crude way to establish this.    The most naive one is bitcoins: keeping the explicit transactions readable.  That gives away so much privacy information, that it is a night mare.  Monero is smarter, and obfuscates this.  Monero solves other problems that bitcoin has: block size adaption, tail emission (stabilizing against fee instabilities), regular hard forking, ....

Monero is really highly improved bitcoin.

But it still suffers from the basic problem that the right to spend needs that everyone has the (cryptographically obfuscated) list of all transactions of all of history.  It is, like most crypto coins, still a "transaction ledger" that everyone has to have.  So it cannot scale.  It can scale better than silly bitcoin with hard limits, because it will be limited by resources and not by hard limits.  But not all Germans can buy their coffee in the morning with Monero, no more than they can do it with bitcoin.  With bitcoin, they will NEVER be able to do so ; with Monero, technology is not ready yet.

The other problem with monero is that it is a proof of work coin.  As long as its block reward remains low enough, it will remain distributed.  But from the moment that its block reward becomes sufficiently high to go to asics, it will be centralized.  Unavoidable.  But proof of stake is not a solution either.  I think I have a solution, but one has to sacrifice to a certain extend "trustlessness" to obtain "decentralization permanence".  

My idea is that from the purely technological view, monero, at this moment, is one of the best technologies one can have if one sticks to "transaction ledgers".  I think that DASH is about the best technology that is out there if one sticks to "naive bitcoin crypto", but is way, way behind monero's tech.

As to ZCASH.  ZCASH is clunky because it is a copy of bitcoin, but it has something brilliant to it: ZK proofs.  It is a pity that this brilliant crypto tech is implanted on a clunky coin in a clumsy way.  ZK proofs are even better in principle than monero's tech, if only it were correctly applied.

But none of them can become a genuine currency outside of a niche application.  Because they all suffer from the "single block chain containing the world's transactions to be shared by everybody" in one way or another.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

Do you think Monero has a chance? I don't know how they can solve the problem of the bloated blockchain.. Monero's blockchain will grow like 8 times faster, nodes will become centralized at some point.

When talking about scaling problems, small constant factors don't matter.   The transaction block chain concept is simply not scalable to very high currency usages.  The idea that all agents have to be aware of all transactions everywhere of all the past, is simply not scalable.  However, it can be useful for niche applications.  Monero is on the niche application of private payments that cannot be done with fiat.  I see this niche actually as the only useful one of crypto in its current state.

One should think of other crypto payment systems than everybody keeping the whole list of every single transaction that occured somewhere.  That is simply a crazy idea.  I'm working myself on a scheme that doesn't need that.  One has to go back to the drawing board and try to remember what is essential in a currency: no double spends and right to spend.  Of course, keeping a fucking list of all transactions done by everyone is a very crude way to establish this.    The most naive one is bitcoins: keeping the explicit transactions readable.  That gives away so much privacy information, that it is a night mare.  Monero is smarter, and obfuscates this.  Monero solves other problems that bitcoin has: block size adaption, tail emission (stabilizing against fee instabilities), regular hard forking, ....

Monero is really highly improved bitcoin.

But it still suffers from the basic problem that the right to spend needs that everyone has the (cryptographically obfuscated) list of all transactions of all of history.  It is, like most crypto coins, still a "transaction ledger" that everyone has to have.  So it cannot scale.  It can scale better than silly bitcoin with hard limits, because it will be limited by resources and not by hard limits.  But not all Germans can buy their coffee in the morning with Monero, no more than they can do it with bitcoin.  With bitcoin, they will NEVER be able to do so ; with Monero, technology is not ready yet.

The other problem with monero is that it is a proof of work coin.  As long as its block reward remains low enough, it will remain distributed.  But from the moment that its block reward becomes sufficiently high to go to asics, it will be centralized.  Unavoidable.  But proof of stake is not a solution either.  I think I have a solution, but one has to sacrifice to a certain extend "trustlessness" to obtain "decentralization permanence".  

My idea is that from the purely technological view, monero, at this moment, is one of the best technologies one can have if one sticks to "transaction ledgers".  I think that DASH is about the best technology that is out there if one sticks to "naive bitcoin crypto", but is way, way behind monero's tech.

As to ZCASH.  ZCASH is clunky because it is a copy of bitcoin, but it has something brilliant to it: ZK proofs.  It is a pity that this brilliant crypto tech is implanted on a clunky coin in a clumsy way.  ZK proofs are even better in principle than monero's tech, if only it were correctly applied.

But none of them can become a genuine currency outside of a niche application.  Because they all suffer from the "single block chain containing the world's transactions to be shared by everybody" in one way or another.

Can anyone tell me how bbr prunes the blockchain whilst remaining keeping anonymity ? please make explanation as simple as possible for an average to below average non-tech mind.

catoshi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:35:13 PM

She is a professional Scam artist

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:28:57 AM