Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there another account of Wildkens on the forums  (Read 1500 times)
mixan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:40:49 AM

Just noticed this that was written about this member:
freebets 0: -0 / +0   2017-01-06   0.00000000      COINMAN1 is an alt of wildkens he open exchange theard like him starting to accept all reversible metod of payments and when he will have some trust he will scam with this acccount its his modus to work so be carful people i have left negative feedback to wildkens before he scam because i know it and i know all his alt

Any concurrent evidence of this?
I want to know because then I would be sending to a possibly fake paypal account to this user that I never wanted to deal with in the first place when dealing with paypal. Undecided

I don't do paypal deals from these kind of accounts so to compromise mine. Angry

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:05:35 AM

Hey take care
Ask that fucker to show any proof that I am his alt or batter to give me my PayPal 47$ you said you give me paypal in some time and now you don't want to send me in my PayPal nice Joke
Send me money in my paypal or else send me 47$ in BTC in my profile BTC address I don't care about it bring some proof or give me back my $$$

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:16:46 AM

Hey take care
Ask that fucker to show any proof that I am his alt or batter to give me my PayPal 47$ you said you give me paypal in some time and now you don't want to send me in my PayPal nice Joke
Send me money in my paypal or else send me 47$ in BTC in my profile BTC address I don't care about it bring some proof or give me back my $$$
Hey watch what you say.
You gave 0.0416btc I am giving back the same 0.0416btc nothing more.
Don't fuck around with this buddy.

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:21:15 AM

Hey take care
Hey watch what you say.
You gave 0.0416btc I am giving back the same 0.0416btc nothing more.
Don't fuck around with this buddy.
That's not our deal our deal was I give you BTC you give me PayPal right ??
Then give me paypal according to our deal our bring some proof that I m wildkins alt
You don't want to pay in paypal so pay me in BTC
I just want my 47$ not less not more
And I m not saying you fucker that word is for that freebets

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

I don't know why that fucker post that comment I even ask him to post the proof but he is not replying anyway just tell me what you want Huh You want to send me payment in BTC or in PayPal waiting for your reply
Confirm this is the right btc address: 14fsh84VQ8gWMETMrG8iyZ9Bbzi5zNFc6H

Will send the btc next time I log in.
It is late here right now.
And remember I personally know who you are ok if you don't want to deal with me that's yours choice but give me back my 47$
If you think BTC price is goes down and now you can easily escape with my earnings then you are wrong so if you don't want me to tell everyone who you are then give me back my money
Quoted as he is asking for $47 worth of bitcoin when it was 0.0416btc that was sent to him and I am offering to give that back nothing more since it all seemed deception to me working as an alt.
Will wait until tomorrow to see what transpires here with this.

0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

I don't know why that fucker post that comment I even ask him to post the proof but he is not replying anyway just tell me what you want Huh You want to send me payment in BTC or in PayPal waiting for your reply

And remember I personally know who you are ok if you don't want to deal with me that's yours choice but give me back my 47$
If you think BTC price is goes down and now you can easily escape with my earnings then you are wrong so if you don't want me to tell everyone who you are then give me back my money
Quoted as he is asking for $47 worth of bitcoin when it was 0.0416btc that was sent to him and I am offering to give that back nothing more since it all seemed deception to me working as an alt.

You got the bitcoins to use for a bet or something right? That's in USD.

Bitcoin went down 20%. You should compensate for the loss.

keybase.io/0x0010
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:33:08 PM

User agreed to receive his 0.0416btc back due to within that time the deal was placed there has been evidence of him being an alt of someone that I refused to deal with in the past.
If the deal is cancelled then everything is null and it doesn't matter if the rate changes.
What if the deal was 1 year ago then I should pay him back 65% more now from when the deal was done?
That is illogical.

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

User agreed to receive his 0.0416btc back due to within that time the deal was placed there has been evidence of him being an alt of someone that I refused to deal with in the past.
If the deal is cancelled then everything is null and it doesn't matter if the rate changes.
What if the deal was 1 year ago then I should pay him back 65% more now from when the deal was done?
That is illogical.
Yes I agree because you want to run with my money anyway just post in publicly that when you send me back my money

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:41:58 PM

That is illogical.
Yes I agree because you want to run with my money anyway just post in publicly that when you send me back my money
I AM SENDING YOU BACK IN PAYPAL. YOU GAVE ME A PAYME ADDRESS. CONFIRM THAT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

And regarding your claims which I am assuming are as false as you are:
Close your thread if deal has been completed.
Where is my BTC??? You block me for pm
I am getting paypal to you.
I block you because you are related to possible scamming business and write just like other former scamming alts that I have received similar replies.
Now you are asking other people to do your dirty work huh?
I will post proof of payment on my thread.
Nice move to use other people's posts to try and get it that right there shows cowardice and scammy behavior.
Just give me back my money right now that's it
And about who is scammer here you want me to post something here about you I don't want to do that ok but if you like I can post here about you and who you actually are

Show the proof to who you thought was the DT member. I would like to get a response from them on that allegation.

0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

Hey Mixan, I'm curious.

Would you happen to know what this email is?

B***mixi**1***cf@***mail.com

keybase.io/0x0010
COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:51:21 PM

my pay address is
paypal.me/DScott40
please give me my payment back

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

This all seems like a lot of agro over not a lot of money.

If the deal has gone sour for whatever reason I would just return the 0.0416BTC to the seller and its job done.

Price volatility makes things a little more complex but that just comes as part of bitcoin.  If the price had risen 30% I am sure the seller would want the full 0.0416BTC back and not a reduced amount to match current price levels.

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

If the deal has gone sour for whatever reason I would just return the 0.0416BTC to the seller and its job done.

Price volatility makes things a little more complex but that just comes as part of bitcoin.  If the price had risen 30% I am sure the seller would want the full 0.0416BTC back and not a reduced amount to match current price levels.

actually i still want that amount in paypal not in BTC and if Mixan dont want to pay me and decided to turn into scammer then its my  luck you are trusted member here and i need nothing from you i just want if he refuses to give me my payment then you Please mark him red thats worth Lot more then 47$ for me

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:55:43 PM

Hey Mixan, I'm curious.

Oh no! You got me Tongue
So you are the quickseller account alt afterall with your phenominal skills of deduction. Roll Eyes
Message archived for future reference: http://archive.is/4zbVQ#selection-1631.59-1630.1

I would like to confess that Quickseller is indeed my alt, as long as Timelord2069 and Shorena.

Thanks.

believe i found some connected accs, will post tomorrow.

as long as Timelord2067 and Shorena ... what exactly?

0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:57:15 PM

Hey Mixan, I'm curious.

Oh no! You got me Tongue
So you are the quickseller account alt afterall with your phenominal skills of deduction. Roll Eyes
Message archived for future reference: http://archive.is/4zbVQ#selection-1631.59-1630.1

I would like to confess that Quickseller is indeed my alt, as long as Timelord2069 and Shorena.

Thanks.

Well you should know it, considering it's one of "yours."

And yeah, I guess you can't read.

"As for the negative, "If you don't know all the facts then f*k right off."  -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17410576#msg17410576 is what I got a negative for. I made a joke. Get that? A joke. But oh well, I bet you probably didn't bother clicking the reference in TimeLord's negative so you obviously think it's true if someone said it."

keybase.io/0x0010
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

actually i still want that amount in paypal not in BTC and if Mixan dont want to pay me and decided to turn into scammer then its my  luck you are trusted member here and i need nothing from you i just want if he refuses to give me my payment then you Please mark him red thats worth Lot more then 47$ for me
I will be paying in paypal to you as I have said. Send me your actual paypal address and not that payme address.

mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:00:49 PM

Hey Mixan, I'm curious.

Oh no! You got me Tongue

Thanks.

"As for the negative, "If you don't know all the facts then f*k right off."  -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17410576#msg17410576 is what I got a negative for. I made a joke. Get that? A joke. But oh well, I bet you probably didn't bother clicking the reference in TimeLord's negative so you obviously think it's true if someone said it."
I don't know that address to be actual and right down to the fact with you.
If you think you got that from me then post the paypal proof.
Just remember if it was over a year ago then that has nothing to do with me. As the whole sardasa thing that happened back in October 2015 has already shown this was not in my possession.

0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:02:31 PM

Hey Mixan, I'm curious.

Oh no! You got me Tongue

Thanks.

Just remember if it was over a year ago then that has nothing to do with me. As the whole sardasa thing that happened back in October 2015 has already shown this was not in my possession.

Birtmixian15bctf@yopmail.com

The email registered with mixan last year. So you're saying your account is a bought account?

keybase.io/0x0010
mixan (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:04:46 PM

Hey Mixan, I'm curious.

Oh no! You got me Tongue

Thanks.

Birtmixian15bctf@yopmail.com

The email registered with mixan last year. So you're saying your account is a bought account?
You should take your own advice and know what you are talking about.
That email address has no relevance to me.
It has already been revealed over a year and a half ago now.
Get with the program. It's 2017. Roll Eyes

COINMAN1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

I will be paying in paypal to you as I have said. Send me your actual paypal address and not that payme address.

dylanscott289@gmail.com
Please post here when you going to pay me Exact time frame

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: