Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:43:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [User Generated] - Known alts of anyone  (Read 146277 times)
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:50:02 PM

Yup he does false claims sometimes, check for example his feedback on my profile.

Account bought by mclovin u=15042 - all previous feedback should be treated with caution. http://archive.is/4aTCj#selection-1653.0-1689.13
It is clear from his link that I wasn't selling my account (amacar1), but he still left false feedback. I also wrote him a PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gunthar

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 07:33:39 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2017, 08:04:59 PM by Gunthar

Yup he does false claims sometimes, check for example his feedback on my profile.

Account bought by mclovin u=15042 - all previous feedback should be treated with caution. http://archive.is/4aTCj#selection-1653.0-1689.13
It is clear from his link that I wasn't selling my account (amacar1), but he still left false feedback. I also wrote him a PM.

Is it a false claim the feedback you left to mclovin too?

amacar1 -2: -1 / +0   2016-08-05   0.00000000   Reference   He bought my account, he sent first.

(Archive)

in what is literally a witch-hunt thread.

So are you confirming with your own words (not only with facts) that you support account farming and trading (which leads 99% to exit scams)? If not...are you a witch or a witch-hunter?

~Gun (wannabee witch-hunter)

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:09:35 PM

Interesting that Wendigo has had one of my posts deleted, same as TomatoCage, same as quickseller...

Do not worry your time for looking for trouble will come to an end.  Vod and Tomatoecage Karma hit them in the ass and it will soon happen to you.  Vod had alot of time for this kind of shit your doing.  I do not have time to be on the forum everyday like you can.  but like I said Karma is a bitch.  I cant wait to they catch your accounts

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

Is it a false claim the feedback you left to mclovin too?

amacar1 -2: -1 / +0   2016-08-05   0.00000000   Reference   He bought my account, he sent first.

(Archive)

Feedback is ok, he paid me properly.
But you don't need to be a brainiac to find out that I sold him other account not the current one.

1. At the time of posting this message

where I offered him account with 16 posts and potential full member I had already more than 200 posts and already was a full member.

2. I can still sign message of my btc address that I mentioned someday in the past.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:15:35 PM

~snip
Feedback is ok, he paid me properly.
But you don't need to be a brainiac to find out that I sold him other account not the current one.

And? What's the difference? Let's know who the sold account was then? He said he bought your account: which is not a false claim...but again if you prefer that red on the account that has been sold too....you are more than welcome!

2. I can still sign message of my btc address that I mentioned someday in the past.

Useless: just give out the sold one lol.
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:32:38 PM

A couple of pages back it was Gunthar who carefully sliced one sentence from a long missive,

Quickseller does not have any notable alts that I know of (that he hasn't owned up to)

now quickseller is doing the same.  So, because the alt known as quickseller hasn't read it, here is the full quote again:

I make the assertion that Wendigo is an Alt of quickseller - I also assert that TomatoCage is an Alt of quickseller and therefor all three are alts.

Ok....i'm sold here Grin
By now i'm going to investigate ONLY this and nothing else...holy crap!!

EDIT: took me a couple of minutes to close this case Cheesy

Tomatocage=tomatocage. He isn't Quickseller as far as I know.

If you know how SMF works, you know the importance of such an affirmation from an "Administrator"...especially this part:

...as far as I know...

TC == TC && != QS

IMO
~Gun

When I reached out to tcspacepilot to do the very linguistic comparison mentioned in the post your quote is carefully trimmed from, tcspacepilot was, shall we say, unable to at that time.

The full paragraph is:

Tomatocage=tomatocage. He isn't Quickseller as far as I know. Quickseller doesn't have any notable alts that I know of (besides the ones he has owned up to), but it wouldn't be terribly difficult to hide it if you know what you're doing.

BadBear's last paragraph then concludes:

I don't have a strong stance on tspacepilot's feedback, or turtlehurricane's. I probably wouldn't leave the negative feedback myself, but I don't strongly disagree with it either.

In reference to the assertion that Tomatocage and quickseller are Alts as made in the OP.

Do I take it you agree with the other connections I made?  Feel free to attempt to prove the dates in my post are not correct.

Good old BadBear being quoted about quickseller yet again.

and then we have V.Lace again:

Interesting that Wendigo has had one of my posts deleted, same as TomatoCage, same as quickseller...

Do not worry your time for looking for trouble will come to an end.  Vod and Tomatoecage Karma hit them in the ass and it will soon happen to you.  Vod had alot of time for this kind of shit your doing.  I do not have time to be on the forum everyday like you can.  but like I said Karma is a bitch.  I cant wait to they catch your accounts

How did Vod get involved? Oh yeh you think I'm an alt.  No proof, just an accusation.

I haven't read everything concerning quickseller / master-P (I have a life after all)

In this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1206309.msg17381020#msg17381020 http://archive.is/IWmbZ#selection-7779.0-7748.7 erikalui admits to being employed to create posts - something I wouldn't have thought of, so it'd not a stretch to suppose quickseller has a handful of staff he passes UID's to to manufacture posts, then takes them back to sell. (having boasted they'd sold 70 UID's in 2014 alone)

We only have quickseller's word that they sold an account - any of them,  yet here's actual proof someone sold quickseller a UID and s/he paid for that purchase with a wallet that master-P also used.

quickseller -112: -7 / +16 u=358020 is master-P -9999: -16 / +9 u=89329

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:18:59 AM

I've done some updates; more will come tomorrow.

@Timelord I'm not entirely convinced that QS is master-p (I still need to go through it one more time). However, there may have been a time where two (or more) people were acting as a group behind some of these accounts. You never know.

P.S. Please double check whether a connection has already made before doing your investigation / posting.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Accounts Connected:

PrBoord@gmail.com     -16: -4 / +0, BTCLOVER542 -64: -6 / +0, BTCGolddigger -4: -2 / +0

http://archive.is/MH4Tp

If you still need a loan then email. CBoord44052@outlook.com

PrBoord@gmail.com Alt of BTCLOVER542 -64: -6 / +0 with email CBoord44052@outlook.com

http://archive.is/E6IKc

I am trusting anyone that is willing to help me. Which you are not. You are wasting my time here.

If you want to talk about this email at CBoord44052@outlook.com.

Close this thread. You won't get any loan here. YOU are the one wasting your time and our time.

It's a scam. Get a life out there and stop strying to steal newbies money.

You can add BTCGolddigger https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=771169 to the list with the same email:

http://archive.is/nkBTm#selection-496.1-530.15

Now it time to sell some of my BTC. 
I am looking to sell about 100.00 BTC

Payment are
Bank to Bank with ACH No wire.
western union

Messages me or email me to make a deal.
CBoord44052@outlook.com

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:30:52 AM

in what is literally a witch-hunt thread.

So are you confirming with your own words (not only with facts) that you support account farming and trading
Sure, why not. I am in favor of free markets and less regulations. The prohibiting of certain types of trading and activity is unnecessary regulation.

Also, if you try to regulate (stop) account trading and farming, then all you are going to do is force traders and farmers to evolve so that their behavior is less obvious.

I listed a number of reasons why account trading is healthy/good here.

(which leads 99% to exit scams)?
You are going to have to cite evidence if you want this statement to be credible.

The last exit scam that I am aware of involving purchased accounts was master-p, however that happened over a year ago. Another example of a successful scam involving purchased accounts was 'bitcoin black friday' (or something with a similar name). There have also been a handful of small scale scams involving the scammer getting very small amounts, possibly less than the cost of the purchased accounts used to scam. In the case of master-p, he was able to build up all of his trust starting from when he purchased his account, and I believe that the other accounts he used to help his scam were also being used by him for a long time, so one could argue that his scam would have been just as successful if he had created a new account at the time he purchased each of his accounts.

There have been a fairly large number scams involving accounts that were fairly clearly hacked (not purchased), there are probably a couple of these a week. Another pain point in scams/thefts has been imposter accounts, and this happened frequently enough so that theymos put a warning on every PM that newbies send. If you want to talk exclusively about exit scams, then both dicebitco.in and dice.ninja each ran away with millions of dollars worth of bitcoins, which is probably at least 10 times more then the total amount that purchased accounts stole in the past 3 years. maidak is another example of an exit scam that did not involve a purchased account. I believe there also have been one or two physical coin manufacturers that have run away with BTC stored in their coins somewhat recently.

edit:
on the topic of exit scams, I believe that the gambling site 'satoshi dice' has changed ownership several times over the years, however they are currently entrusted with several thousand bitcoin of other people's money, and appears to be acting honestly AFAICT
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

The prohibiting of certain types of trading and activity is unnecessary regulation.
You forgot to add "IMO" because what you just said aint a universal law (it isnt even accepted by the majority of valuable members in this forum)

Also, if you try to regulate (stop) account trading and farming, then all you are going to do is force traders and farmers to evolve so that their behavior is less obvious.
Darwin didnt consider these species and their evolution indeed, it seems to me they are downgrading their evolution lately tho, whatcha think?
Anyways no, they do not evolve, i'll tell you what they will do: they will go trading their accounts somewhere else, not here. (weird you didnt think about this possibility...is it too evolved for ya?)

You are going to have to cite evidence if you want this statement to be credible.
The easy way (read a fucking trend) which is lately filling lazy members mouths here, is to use this formula on their reply "you HAVE to provide evidence".
No, i dont have to provide any evidence (unless you asking for an evidence of a trade, a transaction or shits like that): i express my opinions which eventually are not FUD (IMO) unless you have solid arguments to prove the contrary. But i'm going to feed your laziness to read the forum and to understand the general matters and their reasons why people DO NOT like account's trading, so here are the evidences (me in bold red):

...reasons...why a Hero member would be valuable (for example):

• Higher Signature Payments
---> wrong value: you meant high signature spammers?
  • Prestige of being a "Hero"
---> seniority is not a prestige, it is the real value of the accounts, which is NULLED by the moment it is bought
  • Less posting restrictions - no 360 second jail
---> seriously? It was removed from my account the moment i became Jr? Theymos gotta love me then...
  • Can be used to promote your business
---> wrong value: people knows your account history, if you use a bought account to promote your "out-of-nowhere" business, you are starting with the wrong foot, you making it ridicolous![/list]

Additionally, an account with positive trust has value for the following reasons:
  • All of the above
---> nope
  • Greater chance of being able to promote your business
---> again?
  • Can entice others to send first to you, which will result in a lesser chance of you getting scammed
---> oh wow...this actually made me horny...
  • Can earn money/btc by offering services requiring trust (e.g. managing a signature campaign)
---> have luck as sign camp manager with a bought account...THANKS GOD WE HAVE VOD!!!
  • Prestige/respect of having positive trust
---> again the prestige mode button is here...lack of arguments?
  • Can be used to scam, it is rare that this happens, however it is a reality that others should be made aware of
---> are you aware of?
[/list]

The ONLY points i agree on your post are obvious, but again i'm going to feed your laziness:
1) When accounts are sold, the new buyers will have a greater incentive to try to scam because they know there is a chance it will receive negative trust eventually anyway, so they have less ways to make their initial investment back.

2) Owners of accounts (the original owners) will have greater incentives to try to scam because the EV of a scam attempt verses trying to sell their account would be greater because of the low prices their account would now be worth, when compared to the potential payout of scamming.

AMEN!

You know...i dont like witch-hunting as well and sometimes i dont have the mental strenght to follow Timelord's investigation as he clearly is being way more anal than me (hey i have a life too...), but sometimes i wonder if your account is a bought account too because trust me: "young members" like me in this forum are having an hard time to believe you were a DT long time ago...

~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 01:08:01 PM

To add this alt to the below ring sazonk

Proof:
Same address used on different alts

im.join

twitter : https://twitter.com/nimblues
twitter status : https://twitter.com/nimblues/status/765273445462528002
retweet status : https://twitter.com/nimblues/status/765227257346555904

BTC addres : 1JNKEJJYSbawPShPqMh7Nw242bCVroF4JE
(Archive)

Round 3

Twitter : https://twitter.com/ajiz138
Twtter Status : https://twitter.com/ajiz138/status/766776509872820224
RT Status : https://twitter.com/YOC_Crypto/status/766277015506919425
BTC wallet : 1JNKEJJYSbawPShPqMh7Nw242bCVroF4JE
(Archive)

Accounts connected: kamvreto, kaconk

Proof:
Same address used on different alts

X-Mas
username : kamvreto
address : 1Aigtk1vRbbRFZkgZ5p6GJNud28E5J85sV
(Archive)

Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/devilofdeath69
Twitter Tweet: https://twitter.com/devilofdeath69/status/744371178538602496
Rollin Address: 1Aigtk1vRbbRFZkgZ5p6GJNud28E5J85sV
(Archive)

Addresses:
Code:
1Aigtk1vRbbRFZkgZ5p6GJNud28E5J85sV

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

account farming and trading (which leads 99% to exit scams)?

Please don't give any evidence to back this up.
Gunthar

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

i wonder if your account is a bought account too because trust me: "young members" like me in this forum are having an hard time to believe you were a DT long time ago...

~Gun
Please dont give any evidence to back this up: you surely are the same troll you were as DT, aint ya?

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

i wonder if your account is a bought account too because trust me: "young members" like me in this forum are having an hard time to believe you were a DT long time ago...

~Gun
Please dont give any evidence to back this up: you surely are the same troll you were as DT, aint ya?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

My QS account has not been sold. Not that this fact has anything to do with your argument.

QS
Jan 5, 2017
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: oPenGP 6.0 on iOS

iQEVAwUBWG5nJlMt0pDwvrUWAQghNwf/dnocGGRvtl9t7sAprG4Sz5za/Lmas9GM
Sq4PHP1p46McNw8etK9c1xsqBAjtr2LDEVPtH83XFWKWUn7auPrZtkxApAcJqiO2
6cT/+Cl3PIgTD7B1ngnxKExHXsQCUhIHYKkpcdsSnm+2hA3uP7mIw/8AsanIJMx3
OwLU3TUCYe18sNNE3hv5LDR8Qs8wc2mvwWV5X7EB+E+2C2pnhp3mAfpMowlMzOY0
xsKhcbN2QuZSrk+a/f7CYZE6G0dl4qTun7QcaMOjExkbZhRLDQqffnShaadA8gcx
0Uv7x7CEkGjLzixmi/jwnK6gdQPkZEgMLne6ZntIwo+g040DZx7QTQ==
=i6KL
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

Darwin didnt consider these species and their evolution indeed, it seems to me they are downgrading their evolution lately tho, whatcha think?
      Anyways no, they do not evolve, i'll tell you what they will do: they will go trading their accounts somewhere else, not here. (weird you didnt think about this possibility...is it too evolved for ya?)

Which is more or less what IMHO quickseller meant. What does this accomplish though? I only see benefits when trades are done here and openly, not when they are done elsewhere in secret. Maybe you see something I dont.

The easy way (read a fucking trend) which is lately filling lazy members mouths here, is to use this formula on their reply "you HAVE to provide evidence".

Quickseller actually provided numbers recently on a meta thread here[1]. Its their personal perspective on this market, yes. There is no one else with similar experience stating other numbers though, so I think they are representative. Feel free to produce someone to contradict them.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1724930.msg17366026#msg17366026

No, i dont have to provide any evidence (unless you asking for an evidence of a trade, a transaction or shits like that): i express my opinions which eventually are not FUD (IMO) unless you have solid arguments to prove the contrary. But i'm going to feed your laziness to read the forum and to understand the general matters and their reasons why people DO NOT like account's trading, so here are the evidences (me in bold red):

The things you wrote below in red seem to be your personal opinion and not arguments. Exchange Hero for Legendary because the forum has moved on and ALL of quicksellers points are valid. People come in the "legendary one day" thread and are admiring the rank publicly. This used to be true for Hero and maybe still to some extent. It is good that you dont give a shit about the rank, because in reality it does not matter, as it can be bought. Others however do, whether you accept that or not.

...reasons...why a Hero member would be valuable (for example):

---> seniority is not a prestige, it is the real value of the accounts, which is NULLED by the moment it is bought
      ---> seriously? It was removed from my account the moment i became Jr? Theymos gotta love me then...
      ---> wrong value: people knows your account history, if you use a bought account to promote your "out-of-nowhere" business, you are starting with the wrong foot, you making it ridicolous![/list]

Additionally, an account with positive trust has value for the following reasons:
      • All of the above
      ---> nope
      • Greater chance of being able to promote your business
      ---> again?
      • Can entice others to send first to you, which will result in a lesser chance of you getting scammed
      ---> oh wow...this actually made me horny...
      • Can earn money/btc by offering services requiring trust (e.g. managing a signature campaign)
      ---> have luck as sign camp manager with a bought account...THANKS GOD WE HAVE VOD!!!
      • Prestige/respect of having positive trust
      ---> again the prestige mode button is here...lack of arguments?
      • Can be used to scam, it is rare that this happens, however it is a reality that others should be made aware of
      ---> are you aware of?
      [/list]

The ONLY points i agree on your post are obvious, but again i'm going to feed your laziness:
      1) When accounts are sold, the new buyers will have a greater incentive to try to scam because they know there is a chance it will receive negative trust eventually anyway, so they have less ways to make their initial investment back.

2) Owners of accounts (the original owners) will have greater incentives to try to scam because the EV of a scam attempt verses trying to sell their account would be greater because of the low prices their account would now be worth, when compared to the potential payout of scamming.

AMEN!

You know...i dont like witch-hunting as well and sometimes i dont have the mental strenght to follow Timelord's investigation as he clearly is being way more anal than me (hey i have a life too...), but sometimes i wonder if your account is a bought account too because trust me: "young members" like me in this forum are having an hard time to believe you were a DT long time ago...

~Gun

~Gun
      Code:
      -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
      Hash: SHA256

My QS account has not been sold. Not that this fact has anything to do with your argument.

QS
      Jan 5, 2017
      -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
      Version: oPenGP 6.0 on iOS

iQEVAwUBWG5nJlMt0pDwvrUWAQghNwf/dnocGGRvtl9t7sAprG4Sz5za/Lmas9GM
      Sq4PHP1p46McNw8etK9c1xsqBAjtr2LDEVPtH83XFWKWUn7auPrZtkxApAcJqiO2
      6cT/+Cl3PIgTD7B1ngnxKExHXsQCUhIHYKkpcdsSnm+2hA3uP7mIw/8AsanIJMx3
      OwLU3TUCYe18sNNE3hv5LDR8Qs8wc2mvwWV5X7EB+E+2C2pnhp3mAfpMowlMzOY0
      xsKhcbN2QuZSrk+a/f7CYZE6G0dl4qTun7QcaMOjExkbZhRLDQqffnShaadA8gcx
      0Uv7x7CEkGjLzixmi/jwnK6gdQPkZEgMLne6ZntIwo+g040DZx7QTQ==
      =i6KL
      -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Can confirm, same key as ~2 years ago.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
      Gunthar

View Profile WWW
      January 05, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

~snip

Quickseller actually provided numbers recently on a meta thread here[1]. Its their personal perspective on this market, yes. There is no one else with similar experience stating other numbers though, so I think they are representative. Feel free to produce someone to contradict them.

He provided numbers without evidences which is IMHO easy to contradict (unless there is a list of the 135 accounts he sold and we can check his numbers are real)

The things you wrote below in red seem to be your personal opinion and not arguments.
        you call "opinions" these ?

- Bought account for signature sake are largely considered signature spammers: the concept is, you are an excellent writer so i pay you to have my company logo on yoru signature. If you start from the other side (since you pay me to have your logo in my signature, i will try to be an excellent poster) it is at a very high risk of signature spamming.

- Being an Hero/Legendary is a prestige for the original owner only, not for bought accounts.

- the 360 seconds limit is remove by the moment you are Jr

I recently got this account because that idiot defaulted a loan: do you think i would have been reliable if i show up in the "restricted" area of this forum and continuing to post as i was the original owner? If not...how long do you think it would become a ridicolous situation?

Unless i'm missing something, the only sig camp manager with a bought account is Avi...he bought that account when it was Jr...he is now Hero...i think he deserves that rank, am i wrong?

Yes there are a couple of my opinions on those red lines you mentioned but....how can you consider NOT ARGUMENTS the red lines above. shorena?
        ~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
             ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
           ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
         ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
         ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
           ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
             ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
               ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
        ████
        ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████
        ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
        ████  ████  ████
                 ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
               ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
             ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
           ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
           ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
             ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
               ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
                 ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
        shorena
        Copper Member
        Legendary

Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
        January 05, 2017, 05:02:48 PM

~snip

He provided numbers without evidences which is IMHO easy to contradict (unless there is a list of the 135 accounts he sold and we can check his numbers are real)

Im pretty sure quickseller is willing to disclose the accounts to, e.g. me and let me verify the numbers.

The things you wrote below in red seem to be your personal opinion and not arguments.
          you call "opinions" these ?

Lets go over them one by one.

- Bought account for signature sake are largely considered signature spammers: the concept is, you are an excellent writer so i pay you to have my company logo on yoru signature. If you start from the other side (since you pay me to have your logo in my signature, i will try to be an excellent poster) it is at a very high risk of signature spamming.

This is "common knowledge", but there is no evidence to back this up. It rather looks to me like a few people voice their opinion on this loudly which does make it true. I personally have sold very little accounts (significantly below 10), but all joined a campaign afterwards and none where shitposters IIRC. This is from memory and might have changed as I didnt keep taps on them, but I can go through my trades and double check.

Further more it make no sense for someone that recently invested coins in an account to fuck that investment up by spamming. Thats not economically sound behaviour.

- Being an Hero/Legendary is a prestige for the original owner only, not for bought accounts.

Its indistinguishable for those that do not know the account was sold/bought. Also, often certain offers are limited by rank. I remember there was a hardware wallet giveaway of sorts (you had to write a lengthy review) limited to Hero members. The rank itself has benefits which gives it prestige.

- the 360 seconds limit is remove by the moment you are Jr

Not entirely, I still have a 4 second limit and occasionally hit it when reporting threads. As a Jr. the limit is still more noticable. I would say whether or not this is an issue for you, greatly depends on how you use the forum. I often open 5, 10 or more threads at once as each loads slowly. This can also cause replies to take some time. I remember that I had still issues with the limits when I was Sr., seldomly and it didnt bother me. I can see though how it might bother others esp. on lower ranks. Trades on "Member" or "Full Member" are probably more likely than Hero and Legendary anyway.

I recently got this account because that idiot defaulted a loan: do you think i would have been reliable if i show up in the "restricted" area of this forum and continuing to post as i was the original owner? If not...how long do you think it would become a ridicolous situation?

Donators are a very specific subset of accounts and while they come with even more prestige, they are also rare enough that the ancient users of the forum may know them by name. How easy was it for you to get a deal here when you first started compared to now? My first deals here, took time because no one trusted me. Now its easy - as quickseller also suggested - to have others go first, they often say things along the lines of "because of your trust/legendary I go first". We both know both can be bought, but you would also value an account with a higher rank as better collateral wouldnt you?

Unless i'm missing something, the only sig camp manager with a bought account is Avi...he bought that account when it was Jr...he is now Hero...i think he deserves that rank, am i wrong?

I read this more general and less specific to managing campaigns, but Im pretty sure at least one of the campaign managers besides Avi uses a bought account. I have given several examples above where rank allows for certain deals or makes them easier.

Yes there are a couple of my opinions on those red lines you mentioned but....how can you consider NOT ARGUMENTS the red lines above. shorena?
          ~Gun

Now that you expanded on them its easier for me to reply to them.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
          Quickseller
          Copper Member
          Legendary

View Profile
          January 05, 2017, 05:23:54 PM

Lol. I find it very ironic that someone who is clearly engaged in at the very least the purchase of accounts (and most likely the sale of accounts as well) is arguing against trading of accounts.

As shorena said, it doesn't make economic sense to scam/spam with a purchased account because that would mean loosing the money you just spent on buying said account. Doing this would more or less be throwing money away.
          Gunthar

View Profile WWW
          January 05, 2017, 05:34:17 PM

As shorena said, it doesn't make economic sense to scam/spam with a purchased account because that would mean loosing the money you just spent on buying said account. Doing this would more or less be throwing money away.

You must have changed your mind very quickly:

Lol. I find it very ironic that someone who is clearly engaged in at the very least the purchase of accounts (and most likely the sale of accounts as well) is arguing against trading of accounts.

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
               ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
             ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
           ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
           ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
             ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
               ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
                 ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
          ████
          ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████
          ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████
                   ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
                 ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
               ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
             ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
             ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
               ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
                 ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
                   ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
          0x0010

Activity: 112
          Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
          January 05, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

I would like to confess that Quickseller is indeed my alt, as long as Timelord2069 and Shorena.

Thanks.

believe i found some connected accs, will post tomorrow.

keybase.io/0x0010
          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 73 »
            Print  

Jump to: