Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Has Cryptohunter trolled so hard that his Mom should ground him to his room in the basement WITHOUT his computer?
I like Cryptohunter and his posts - 20 (24.4%)
Yes, he should be grounded from his computer and to the basement bedroom - 31 (37.8%)
Just take away his computer please - 26 (31.7%)
I will give him some Iota so he will shut the fuck up - 5 (6.1%)
Total Voters: 63

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptohunter off his rocker? You be the judge!!  (Read 2231 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Cryptohunter is censoring his Amanda B Johnson hate thread, why do you want to sweep it under the carpet?

sexual details and swearing I don't want on my thread simple as that.

Your explanation is there on my thread.

You are illogical and obsessed by this nonsense.

Censorship?? is that what you call deleting swearing and this kind of personal comments? I call it deleting offensive material

Sweeping under the rug? you have said on the post that you have the full logs??? did i delete that part if i wanted it swept under the rug I would have deleted that right??

I will not repeat in explicit details what was said since there is no point me deleting it just to describe it in explicit detail again is there??

Now use what reason and logic you have to understand what I have taken time to write down for you here and on my thread.

Then if you have more questions why bump and anti Iota thread just for your own agenda.

Make another cryptohunter sweeps things under the rug one.

I see you making claims that rape was mentioned. I deleted everything and I see the word rape only used by you. I will not draw those conclusions or make those connections. It is not my job. I want my thread kept free of all of this so you can make your own dedicated thread about it if you like.

What I find most interesting is that the people who made the comments are not your focus here?? explain that??

I mean you objection mainly is to what they said?? and yet even though I explained fully to you why on my thread I will not put more stronger words than kisses and erotic on my thread you rather than make a thread about the poster or what they posted you try to spin in into me sweeping under the carpet??

1 should i forget my thread and start a new thread going after the posters - sorry im too busy you do it.

2. should i repeat what they said in detail over and over so it is still offensive and left there for all to read??

3. why did I leave you post there saying you have full details of it all??

4. what action as the op with moderation rights would you have taken??

I suspect now since this all tries to get spun on to me rather than the posters of this stuff this is some kind of combined effort to get my thread taken down and somehow black me with what others have said in my thread.

Won't work because I deleted it and gave best reason on the thread I could for deleting without drawing conclusions and without spelling it out in graphic detail as you did making is sound even worse than it was. Adding rape anal penetration and other foul acts to my thread.

I don't want any of this type of thing in that thread. Keep it here or better make your own new thread. This thread is being used by qwizzie for his own ends and it is not just to attack me else why bump over and over an anti iota thread instead of making his own new cryptohunter thread?

How do I know you and the poster of all that sexual stuff on my amanda bj thread are not dashers trying to pull that thread down and get it deleted.

I never seen that poster before he looks like a new account.

Man up and stop whining you want to call me out make a thread and be ready to face objective reasoning accompanied by facts and observable events. When you have done nothing wrong you have nothing to fear by scrutiny and analysis of your actions.

Good, you had your say, and nobody will delete it, cool! You created a pretty nasty thread, and it got nastier than you expected, and you want to back peddle, that's ok. But the response your thread created IS part of the issue, so you deleting posts was a cowardly thing to do. There aren't many woman in crypto, and I say you started that ridiculous thread because the subject is a woman, and her appeal as a marketer in this space 'might' be because she is a woman, and the psycho stalking and rape your thread incited happened because she's a woman. It's all connected, that's why you deleting posts was a poor decision. AbJ is isn't interesting because she's a scammer, you're interested in her because she's a chick, so if you attract other guys with 'women' issues and they say ILLEGAL things then that's what other rational people will notice I.e psycho misogynistic clowns communing in the cesspool together

So let's recap.

I created a nasty thread - shows subjectivity and bias already are you from dash?

Back peddle on what - please explain

Deleting swearing/over personal comments = cowardly?? really? why?? you say those comments should not have been made in the first place??

You say I started it because she is a  woman -  Huh really why would you think that?? very strange and sounds creepy to suggest

My thread examining a paid scam promoter incited ( what you are calling ) rape ... all happened because she is a woman?? wow better never investigate anything to do with a woman again hey??

AbJ is isn't interesting because she's a scammer, you're interested in her because she's a chick, so if you attract other guys with 'women' issues and they say ILLEGAL things then that's what other rational people will notice I.e psycho misogynistic clowns communing in the cesspool together

Other guys with women issues???  Are you suggesting I have woman issues?? based on what evidence??

really contain yourself and start your own thread. Your anger and upset are understandable but dont come in my direction I deleted comments not made the comments. Please take a deep breath and think it all through.

Now if you are upset at the comments like you say you are then make your own thread ... if you say I am sweeping them under the rug by deleting them then make a thread about that.  You don't need to hide behind others or join threads to seem as if you are not alone. I am not popular you will find it easy to garner support on your own thread.

Good luck. I actually am not against you but I can not have you spinning the fact I delete offensive posts from my thread as some kind of wrong doing on my part. I think you are more offended I deleted your posts but I left the one post you made with out repeating your rape and punching or anal penetration comments. If you comment on my thread but leave out these swearing and sexually descriptive words you can post there again.

However only a few times I dont want the thred derailed even though you say it was a nasty thread to start with so perhaps you want it derailed or deleted?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: