Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New scammer is Here ( Mixan )  (Read 7680 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 06:41:17 PM

Hey Mixan you have more 24 hours to fill this amount or else i start counting 2%interest on everyday till you pay my payment. Today is 8/01/2017 and i start counting from 09/01/2017
i dont care
Fair enough right MR KWH, Timelord2067, Avirunes, Quickseller, Joel_Jantsen, zazarb and markj113
Tell me if my decision is not good friends

I would say it would be nice in theory but no pre agreement was made regarding late payment fees.  I would just focus on getting the initial BTC amount back.

I think it is better to get the initial btc back atm. Just the same reason that markj113 gave. IMO it should depends on how much time mixan would actually like to take to repay you back and resolve it. If he don't have the btc and is willing to pay you but he needs some time , then I think a little bit of compensation needs to be send out from his side following taking time to settle this up.

Now that mixan has been red flagged (which is likely to remain even if the balance is settled) it is far less likely he will repay anything as he now has nothing to lose.
Well,he has a legendary account which was worth something.

Well I also think that he lost something here. I think that he didn't wanted to put this way but maybe due to his gambling habits maybe he went out of money at the last moment and failed to repay COINMAN1.
arbutus

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:05:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/DtvmBRO.png

https://i.imgur.com/E54mIGl.png

https://i.imgur.com/1rXPOuU.png

https://i.imgur.com/xrLjwGu.png

https://i.imgur.com/Gc2m4pl.png

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515310.0
COINMAN1 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:09:27 PM

may i ask your paypal name or email address because i just completed 2 trades with 2 different members here
you can see it in my BTC selling thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736668.0

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

arbutus if you dont mind drop me a pm with your password so I can confirm (you can just change it afterwards)

Screenshots can easily be modified.
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:13:11 PM

Nigga you full of it.  That there don't prove nuffin' ta me, an' that ain't my lack of inherent intellect talkin', neither.  Y'all is a shill account if'n I ever seen one.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:14:46 PM

no i receive the payment i just want to know his paypal name then i can tell you that who deal with me and you can see this in my BTC selling thread too that i just deal 2 different members here

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:16:44 PM

no i receive the payment i just want to know his paypal name then i can tell you that who deal with me and you can see this in my BTC selling thread too that i just deal 2 different members here

So caxandra is an alt account of yours then as the paypal information matches the address you posted.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:20:36 PM

So caxandra is an alt account of yours then as the paypal information matches the address you posted.
no i just figure it out rottenfruits is his alt account and if you see i already delivered him BTC and i have all the proof that he connected me and ask me for exchange i can also provide you login details of my paypal my bitcointalk account and my blockchain account you can verify all the details your self

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=809527

arbutus

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

just want to make sure no one else loses money
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:25:42 PM

Don't expect to get my money back at this point, just want to make sure no one else loses
i am sorry but that was not me i already delivered all the BTC if you read this thread carefully you can understand https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736668.msg17442740#msg17442740

so the scammer have 2 different account from 1 account he connected you and with other account he connected me
the account he connected me is
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=809527

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:52:45 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 08:04:27 PM by markj113

arbutus allowed me to check his pm's.

There has been pm's sent between arbutus and caxandra and it seems a deal was arranged.

The pm's are inconclusive though.

In the pm's caxandra made no reference to the email address dylanscott289@gmail.com

The deal was finalized on skype

arbutus makes the 1st reference to the email post deal by stating :

Did you act as as escrow today with this email?
dylanscott289@gmail.com

COINMAN1 responded "No"

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:58:08 PM

I would advise arbutus to start a new scam accustion thread rather than clutter this one and post up all the info you have.

arbutus

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:01:33 PM

Mark,

Caxandra did not respond "no" that was Coinman1. I searched for the dylanscott email and found that he had used that email in this thread earlier on. So i sent him a pm asking if he had used that email to escrow today.

It doesn't matter, not getting my money back and just done dealing with it. Just wanted to let other people know what happened so they dont lose out also.

Done dealing with this, won't clutter the thread anymore just be careful with any of those accounts I guess.

Thanks
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

Mark,

Caxandra did not respond "no" that was Coinman1. I searched for the dylanscott email and found that he had used that email in this thread earlier on. So i sent him a pm asking if he had used that email to escrow today.

It doesn't matter, not getting my money back and just done dealing with it. Just wanted to let other people know what happened so they dont lose out also.

Done dealing with this, won't clutter the thread anymore just be careful with any of those accounts I guess.

Thanks
that was not me i can show ever little proof that i really send him BTC

mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:30:31 PM

Mark,

Thanks

You will get what is coming to you don't you worry about that.

I have all the info to DOX your worthless ISIS fighting ass.
I kid you not!

HAILLLLL ALLLLAHHH!  BABHAHHHHHHWWWHAHAHH!
You will get nothing from me and you charge 200% a day from all that I care. FUCKING GAY FAGGOT GOAT FUCKER!

TRYING MY 25% ontop of preev bitcoin price then you will raise it 30% just like I did.
 to the newbies that can't buy with their fake ass id's on their fake ass paypal accounts. You will see where that gets you in a month. Just like what happened to Sardasa when he started when I did. Now he can't even take skrill poor motherfucker. I give you a week to getting your fucking ass sore from getting reckt by paypal. I will just laugh at your stupid fool islamic "i'm so innocent because I know nothing about the world!" fucking face!
I will just laugh! Cheesy

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:37:46 PM

TY for KWH coming to clean this mess up, i smell some color change about to happen! Smiley

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Thanks but others have added valuable input and have tried as well.
It's up to mixan to put this one to bed.
Let's SLAY this BITCH!

And you think that will do any good? Huh . I feel that you should honestly send btc to KWH address to settle this thing asap. To be honest, only person who is looking ugly is you .
Making me look ugly? Not really.
Well giving in to the scamming side makes me feel ugly inside and that means more to me to be totally honest.

I like how DoctorSnaggles is playing with them too:
i will send frist just i need truted

Ah, why didnt you say so? Of course that changes everything. Personally I always feel very safe when receiving first Paypal before sending Bitcoins.

In that case, you might want to hit up Coinman1, hes always looking for good deals with trusted persons and hes already beyond the level of just regular trust - and he shares the same grammar passion as you.

So if you need trusted, look no more, in Coinman1 we trust.

Sarcasm really fucks with these muslim minds because they don't have enough common sense to make heads or tails of it.

And i am in ernest of what he pm'd me just before I was going to send the bitcoins to KWH.
Hi there,

Well, I have left a posting on his currency exchange thread - which I doubt he will answer to as he usually tends to avoid/ignore me.

There is not much that can be added towards this, the situation is just slightly in his favor cause he didnt receive anything for his bitcoins in return. Anyway, hes definatly part of the same gang that is always on here, they have numerous accounts and continue to build up/buy/sell accounts.

I think what KHW (or whoever it was) try to say, is that, even when hes the scammer and scammed other people, he is legally the victim in this deal.

If it would be a vote, I would vote for "NO" (for returning anything to this clown) but I assume the people will give you a hard time over this on the board.

Perhaps, keeping yourself out of any kind of deal with them, and next time you manage to get something upfront from that gang, just keep it and rub it in their faces Smiley (they tend to become hysterically angry)

So after I send the bitcoins I have no doubt that KWH will send something my way.
From the last feedback that he got from someone who wasn't to pleased with his job here:
Forum Police - Neg a perfectly good person on hearing one side of a story! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693477.0)

Mixan, is it safe to say you will not refund the BTC?
Post me a pm with that payment address of yours with a signed message from it.

I have to go out and get a breath of fresh air and watch a basket ball game to try and relax. This place is making me naused.
Will come back after that and pay you those 0.0416 to end this scam artists ransom of trust here.

You keep moving the goal post and I have already wasted enough time with these stalling tactics. Deal me out.
GO TO HELL! WITH YOUR METAPHOR. YOU MAKE YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE JERK LIKE YOU REALLY ARE.
I HAD THE MONEY BUT DID IT OUT OF RESPECT AS YOU DON"T HAVE ANY TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM.
EVEN GIVING NEGATIVE TO XESTR . HE WAS AWAY AND YOU STAB HIM IN THE BACK REALLY PROFESSIONAL DT YOU TURNED OUT TO BE! Roll Eyes

And to anyone wlse who gave me negative in favor to this serial scammer with different alts. I give you a big FUCK YOU TOO! And put a curse on the bitcoin price to fall to $250 again just to teach you a fucking lesson in life.
And yes I am 12 years old FUUUCKKKKERSSSSSSSSS! Cheesy

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Mark,

Thanks

I kid you not!

HAILLLLL ALLLLAHHH!  BABHAHHHHHHWWWHAHAHH!
You will get nothing from me and you charge 200% a day from all that I care. FUCKING GAY FAGGOT GOAT FUCKER!

TRYING MY 25% ontop of preev bitcoin price then you will raise it 30% just like I did.
 to the newbies that can't buy with their fake ass id's on their fake ass paypal accounts. You will see where that gets you in a month. Just like what happened to Sardasa when he started when I did. Now he can't even take skrill poor motherfucker. I give you a week to getting your fucking ass sore from getting reckt by paypal. I will just laugh at your stupid fool islamic "i'm so innocent because I know nothing about the world!" fucking face!
You still have 16 hours just give me back my money and I try my best to resolve your negative feedbacks but After 16 hours I start counting the interest 1% per day so hurry try to get this money from your family and save your legendary account

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:42:21 PM

Mark,

Thanks

I kid you not!

HAILLLLL ALLLLAHHH!  BABHAHHHHHHWWWHAHAHH!

TY for KWH coming to clean this mess up, i smell some color change about to happen! Smiley

@mixan   dude, what the fuck happened to you? when did you become such a dick? o wait, you have been getting worse with each + to your trust..... you have always been a bit of a dick, but this is just crazy.  You cant scam someone just because you THINK they are someone else man, da fug? :/

Thanks but others have added valuable input and have tried as well.
It's up to mixan to put this one to bed.
Let's SLAY this BITCH!

And you think that will do any good? Huh . I feel that you should honestly send btc to KWH address to settle this thing asap. To be honest, only person who is looking ugly is you .
Making me look ugly? Not really.
Well giving in to the scamming side makes me feel ugly inside and that means more to me to be totally honest.

I like how DoctorSnaggles is playing with them too:
i will send frist just i need truted

Ah, why didnt you say so? Of course that changes everything. Personally I always feel very safe when receiving first Paypal before sending Bitcoins.

In that case, you might want to hit up Coinman1, hes always looking for good deals with trusted persons and hes already beyond the level of just regular trust - and he shares the same grammar passion as you.

So if you need trusted, look no more, in Coinman1 we trust.

Sarcasm really fucks with these muslim minds because they don't have enough common sense to make heads or tails of it.

And i am in ernest of what he pm'd me just before I was going to send the bitcoins to KWH.
Hi there,

Well, I have left a posting on his currency exchange thread - which I doubt he will answer to as he usually tends to avoid/ignore me.

There is not much that can be added towards this, the situation is just slightly in his favor cause he didnt receive anything for his bitcoins in return. Anyway, hes definatly part of the same gang that is always on here, they have numerous accounts and continue to build up/buy/sell accounts.

I think what KHW (or whoever it was) try to say, is that, even when hes the scammer and scammed other people, he is legally the victim in this deal.

If it would be a vote, I would vote for "NO" (for returning anything to this clown) but I assume the people will give you a hard time over this on the board.

Perhaps, keeping yourself out of any kind of deal with them, and next time you manage to get something upfront from that gang, just keep it and rub it in their faces Smiley (they tend to become hysterically angry)

So after I send the bitcoins I have no doubt that KWH will send something my way.
From the last feedback that he got from someone who wasn't to pleased with his job here:
Forum Police - Neg a perfectly good person on hearing one side of a story! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1693477.0)

Mixan, is it safe to say you will not refund the BTC?
Post me a pm with that payment address of yours with a signed message from it.

I have to go out and get a breath of fresh air and watch a basket ball game to try and relax. This place is making me naused.
Will come back after that and pay you those 0.0416 to end this scam artists ransom of trust here.

You keep moving the goal post and I have already wasted enough time with these stalling tactics. Deal me out.
GO TO HELL! WITH YOUR METAPHOR. YOU MAKE YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE JERK LIKE YOU REALLY ARE.
I HAD THE MONEY BUT DID IT OUT OF RESPECT AS YOU DON"T HAVE ANY TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM.
EVEN GIVING NEGATIVE TO XESTR . HE WAS AWAY AND YOU STAB HIM IN THE BACK REALLY PROFESSIONAL DT YOU TURNED OUT TO BE! Roll Eyes

And to anyone wlse who gave me negative in favor to this serial scammer with different alts. I give you a big FUCK YOU TOO! And put a curse on the bitcoin price to fall to $250 again just to teach you a fucking lesson in life.
And yes I am 12 years old FUUUCKKKKERSSSSSSSSS! Cheesy

Quoted for reference as the meltdown over peanuts continues.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:49:26 PM

I have everything that I will need. And I will let your own people kill you for everything that you have done here.
ISLAM does not like you making a profit on selling which what you are asking for from this btc that I have now. YOU ARE ASKING FOR INTEREST WHICH WAS NOT EVEN STATED ANYWHERE BEFORE ANY THING WAS AGREED UPON!
I will just let these Muslims take care of your fucking ass.

I will post everything about you and dox you so they all know where you live in Pakistan.
You wanted to mess with me! Then go on! I will fucking dox you and have your life only worth $40.
HHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why do people think they can get away from others on this forum and not have to pay for what they have done to others? HUH!?

Looks like he's gone full retard.

Find the bolded line ironic  Undecided

COINMAN1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

today mixan send me this MSG i already send PMS to all related forum members so just waiting for there reply
How much is to pay you back?
I only do this for the following rules:
to clear up all the trust feedback and all the accusation threads |(you must delete them all) and tell EVERYONE who has put neg on my account to remove them all!

Do not ask for stupid amount because that will be posted to your open accusation thread and it will be labelled as extortion and even lauda can not get away from it on their negative given on their account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: