Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment  (Read 18054 times)
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:02:32 PM

I never asked to write very long posts, or write stories,.
but I am sorry I can't accept very low quality posts,, now please don't make the situation worst for your own self, because one day you may again come to join one of my other campaign.. so accusing me without any reason will only make your case worst.. I didn't remove you from the campaign. you were free to improve your posts and qualify for the payment next week. but you are so impatient. what can I do.
LOL, I will make sure to not join sig campaign were you are the manager  Wink and again please remove my username from the spreadsheet.
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:03:40 PM

In such campaigns with certain conditions which must be fulfilled by often appearing disagreements. I guess you could clear them in private messages.
No need of attacks and countermeasures.
Peace guys! Smiley
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Accept your opinion with open mind  Smiley.

Since I am not related to signature campaign I think my opinion should be seen as fair.

As participants we are here to promote the ICO and show the sig campaign code in many threads as possible, the ironic thing here Mr jamalaezaz want to turn this sig into contest of best quality english posts or long posts like telling fairy tails stories to children,forgetting that the primary purpose of sig is spread the world about Taskie ico and the coin itself , not everyone in this world is native english speaker, even jamalaezaz is not good at writing in english so how he could judge others  Huh.

Your posts were insignificant, and unconstructive which subjects to posts that should not be paid. However you did made some posts but it was behind the minimum limit. Also Jamal didn't removed thus I think he is working according to rules that he had set.

please remove my username from the spreadsheet.

I think user's request should be granted @Jamal.  Personally I would say it was just a drama or tactic to get himself paid for the posts which were out of the rules.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:16:15 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 12:23:48 AM by alt213

please remove my username from the spreadsheet.

I think user's request should be granted @Jamal.  Personally I would say it was just a drama or tactic to get himself paid for the posts which were out of the rules.
Its normal to defend the sig where you are part of and expected to get paid from, but unfortunately you are wrong,If i want to get paid for "the posts which were out of the rules", I will go straight to goal and ask @Jamal for that, so no need to "drama and tactic"  Smiley.
Good Luck.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:02:32 AM

Hello jamalaezaz, today i decided to removed my taskie signature campaign code. Thanks
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

Why do you still not update my rank and my avatar until now ?, and i only get 40 tsk not 60 tsk as the full member. Please recheck the spreadsheet and update.
Thank you.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:27:40 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 02:38:42 PM by jamalaezaz

Why do you still not update my rank and my avatar until now ?, and i only get 40 tsk not 60 tsk as the full member. Please recheck the spreadsheet and update.
Thank you.
thanks for reminding. I'll update your ranks and your payment.. and that should be done for 2nd week.. your account ranked up in 2nd week.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:05:48 PM

Thank you.
thanks for reminding. I'll update your ranks and your payment.. and that should be done for 2nd week.. your account ranked up in 2nd week.
It seems there is no calculation in the spreadsheet's signature, whereas this signature is already running two weeks, but no updates in the spreadsheet that you manage ..
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 08:31:46 PM

Thank you.
It seems there is no calculation in the spreadsheet's signature, whereas this signature is already running two weeks, but no updates in the spreadsheet that you manage ..

yes I also like that, why does my post is not counted in the spreadsheet that you update, it looks like I have long followed this signature if you forget or do not have time to see the spreadsheet,, I will help remind you to go back there.
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:23:08 PM

i have a question, and pardon my lack of knowledge but this my first campaign
where is the earned money from this campaign deposited? in my btc address? or do i have to sign up in taskie.us site?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

Hi jamalaezaz, sorry im leaving your sig camp now. Wish all the nest for your project. Thanks and good luck.

Orange Mango

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Thank you.

Please dont forget about me either. I also ranked to member now. ^^
I know you said the site is under maintenance but for how long ? Or have you no clue ?
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:55:45 AM

Guys, I'll update the sheet today, sorry for the delay. was a bit stuck with other department,..
Sheet will be updated now..

There s some bounty for translation? I would like to reserve the spanish translation.
Yes, You can translate.

I need the images PSD to make the translation.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:04:42 AM

Guys, I'll update the sheet today, sorry for the delay. was a bit stuck with other department,..
Sheet will be updated now..

There s some bounty for translation? I would like to reserve the spanish translation.
Yes, You can translate.

I need the images PSD to make the translation.

Reserve for the Filipino translation too Smiley

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 02:11:47 PM

Is this campaign already full? Can I join in your campaign?

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:26:46 PM

Hello Everyone..
I am extremely Sorry, I am having a very Bad rain and Storm and there is not electricity since last 24 hours..

don't worry about your post counting and payment,. everything is OK from your side, the problem is from my side,
I am so sorry about that and I'll fix everything ASAP once I'll be to internet properly. hope you understand that...

if Everyone of you have 10 posts in first week, (from 10th Jan to 17 jan) and 10 Posts in 2nd Week (from 17 Jan and 24 Jan) than Your payment is Safe and  You will receive..

the people who left the campaign, I'll pay them too for whatever support they've done. if you see no payment in your name on the sheet just send me a reminder with the link of your post where you said that you are leaving/removing signature..

hope all of you understand

Thank You so much.

this campaign is Open and you are welcome to join.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:48:30 PM

Hello Everyone..
I am extremely Sorry, I am having a very Bad rain and Storm and there is not electricity since last 24 hours..

don't worry about your post counting and payment,. everything is OK from your side, the problem is from my side,
I am so sorry about that and I'll fix everything ASAP once I'll be to internet properly. hope you understand that...

if Everyone of you have 10 posts in first week, (from 10th Jan to 17 jan) and 10 Posts in 2nd Week (from 17 Jan and 24 Jan) than Your payment is Safe and  You will receive..

the people who left the campaign, I'll pay them too for whatever support they've done. if you see no payment in your name on the sheet just send me a reminder with the link of your post where you said that you are leaving/removing signature..

hope all of you understand

Thank You so much.

this campaign is Open and you are welcome to join.
okay i understand you, and I will wait and see if the spreadsheet will be updated. I'll remind you again in this thread if you forget to it.

thank you...
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

I am going to leave this campaign
freemanjackal

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:34:17 PM

please i need an answer, to collect the income from this campaign do i need to sign up in taskie.us??? or you send it to my btc wallet
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:51:58 PM

please i need an answer, to collect the income from this campaign do i need to sign up in taskie.us??? or you send it to my btc wallet
I think yes because currently no other way to have taskie so first payments will be coming in taskie.us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: