Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:43:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment  (Read 18054 times)
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Yes I understand but I am very happy if everythings will be okay soon Sir. I have a full trust on you.
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

I would like to report that I am following the this signature campaign, I have been eligible to get payment and hope immediately conducted the payment as promised.

And because the signature campaign is stopped then I would also removed the signature code. Thanks.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:57:49 PM

Everyone can remove the signatures.. I'll count posts by Date wise.. I mean from 10 Jan to 17 Jan as first week, and 17 Jan to 24 Jan.
so if you have 10 eligible posts in first week and 10 eligible posts in 2nd week. than you'll get paid..

now you don't need to keep the signature and wait for my post counting.. campaign will resume soon..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:44:56 PM

Everyone can remove the signatures.. I'll count posts by Date wise.. I mean from 10 Jan to 17 Jan as first week, and 17 Jan to 24 Jan.
so if you have 10 eligible posts in first week and 10 eligible posts in 2nd week. than you'll get paid..

now you don't need to keep the signature and wait for my post counting.. campaign will resume soon..

why all the almost desperate Leaving signature campaign??
they doubted whether the project TASKIE ? I think pretty much the payment signature campaign
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:33:52 PM

Ive been here for about 2 weeks and 3 days. So i hope the campaign manager will count my posts. Now that the sjgnature has been paused. Is the payment will pause also? Or we are gonna get paid when pre-ICO ended?

I am now applying for new signature campaign. And im hoping my contribution here will never forget.
Thanks
Regards
genos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

Thanks sir we'll wait it patiently. But i just wanna giving my opinion that taskie wrote important announcement on 26 January so before that day we had not known and still made post. Are you have any good idea for our post during 24 until 26 January ?
Is the payment paid with tsk ? Because I don't know tsk was there on any exchanger or not.
I still didn't have the wallet.
Thanks before. regards,
Genos

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:51:39 AM

So, everyone was allowed to remove the signature of this project, and to wait for payment only with what has been promised in the campaign, if it is really a very good policy for you and this project ..
Riddikulo

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:07:07 AM

But campaign will continue, or I have to remove my signature?
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:34:33 AM

Campaign is paused ( sometime will continue) but now you're free to remove your signature and if you stiil using that its no problem but your post doesnt count for this signature.

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:21:20 AM

You'll already remove it lol but other participants is free to remove it as manager said. I guess if the main ICO will open the signature campaign will continue too. But not sure if its the same payment.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:29:45 PM

My rank changed so I'll remove my sig when your campaign resumes do I need to fill out a new application for my changed rank Thank You
rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

I want to remove my signature, and I'll look forward to hearing from you to taskie payments that I follow. so I believe that taskie will continue and pay for a signature event.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:17:21 PM

So taskie website is now online, does it follow that signature campaign resume?

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:48:40 AM

I already remove your signature. I'm just going to wait until your website get fixed.
Liang_Kubur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:45:18 AM

Hi sir, are you fine? I just information that I already leaved from your signature campaign. Please check and count my posts, I trust with you that you will paying me and all participants. Regards.
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:17:17 AM

I already remove my signature code I hope to get paid I will watch this thread to know how the payment would be.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:43:15 PM

don't worry guys. everyone will get their payments.

AUDREY23

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:23:03 PM

don't worry guys. everyone will get their payments.

I liked it, all will be payment, but I hope not too long after ico ended immediately shared it would be very nice
ico hopefully it a success
Andri.Ghani

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

what's with taskie project? why suspended..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:37:08 AM

what's with taskie project? why suspended..
it is not suspended. we just paused it and will resume once we start the Pre-ICO again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: