Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:02:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment  (Read 18056 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:53:18 AM

OMG what kind of attitude is this as a manager are you planning to sabotage the payment of the participants Huh Thats the only reason I see why you still not counting it.  then your free to disqualified participants If there are not in favor on you and those who want to question the payment .
the reason why I didn't counted the post because I already decided to pay all participants without checking quality.. and the Plan is not changed. everyone will get paid.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

OMG what kind of attitude is this as a manager are you planning to sabotage the payment of the participants Huh Thats the only reason I see why you still not counting it.  then your free to disqualified participants If there are not in favor on you and those who want to question the payment .
the reason why I didn't counted the post because I already decided to pay all participants without checking quality.. and the Plan is not changed. everyone will get paid.
When you will pay for all the participants with bitcoin / token taskie ??
maybe a lot of people are asking this project, for the continuation of the project run ico, all decisions in the hands of campaign manager, to ensure that all participants who participated in this project, in the payment that delayed a few months ago, could be done to pay the participants ..
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

Hello Op good day, I want to ask some question when the exact date taskie Will start ICO and when the end? The payment is Bitcoin or token? Is taskie project will continue or not? If not what happen to participant ? 2 months ago when this bounty campaign paused . please update every week or if you get update to Dev so we can updated too.

Thanks op!
Just give him red trust if this March end with nothing.

Show me where it is written or where I said that the payment will be paid anyway in March? You none nonsense moron. can't you even read?  let me check your post quality. I am 100% sure. you'll be rejected from bounty payment I I check your posts. you nonsense can't even read then how you could write quality posts?
Wow jamaleazaz update is about post quality ✌, hmm why your not giving them date when you will paid participants not this bullshit nonsense  opinion for thier post quality . The campaign already finish and it's already counted and just waiting for payment .don't be stupid teach people to make a quality post their are not your participants anymore. They only care is for payment not to your opinion.

see the spreadsheet. I didn't check and count most of them posts. I have to do this and I will do this.. so till than they are my participants. and if I see so many low quality posts in that period of time he can loose his payment.

Hello Op good day, I want to ask some question when the exact date taskie Will start ICO and when the end? The payment is Bitcoin or token? Is taskie project will continue or not? If not what happen to participant ? 2 months ago when this bounty campaign paused . please update every week or if you get update to Dev so we can updated too.

Thanks op!

Show me where it is written or where I said that the payment will be paid anyway in March? You none nonsense moron. can't you even read?  let me check your post quality. I am 100% sure. you'll be rejected from bounty payment I I check your posts. you nonsense can't even read then how you could write quality posts?
CHECK ME, PLEASE!
I am just curious why you don't check me or another participants 1 month ago? Or why you're not update your spreadsheet since last month? Why you don't finish count post all the participants? I think you know this project going to die, and you don't want to waste your time to do that shit.
I criticize because me and all participants is in the right side. Why I said March? Because peoples don't like to wait anymore. And honestly, we fed up with your "coming soon".

I'll count posts today. I understand your tension. Today I'll make sure to get some final update about ICO.
Then do it dont scared people not to be qualified for payment if they make post without quality. its already 3 months I though you already count all qualified participants. it's obviously late for counting it's sounds intentional for me to other not recieve payment for the benefits of yours.
I don't meant to scare anyone. In fact I already decided to add full payment to everyone's account without even counting posts. but some none sense people don't even try to read and understand.. I expect from all participants to keep patient and keep calm..
This is not the fist bounty which is delaying payment. there is lots of campaigns are in delay. like Decent, Ark, etc..
anyway. I'll get a confirm update today from devs.

Just checked the spreedsheet and their are only some users who got their first week details of their coins, and balance still their is no counting, so will you going to pay for only first week or till today you are going to count it.
Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

it seems like you always talk like that about signatures taski payment, but have not seen a signature payment made to all participants, I think you just promise to everyone to wait any longer about this.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:34:03 PM

Thanks op!

Wow jamaleazaz update is about post quality ✌, hmm why your not giving them date when you will paid participants not this bullshit nonsense  opinion for thier post quality . The campaign already finish and it's already counted and just waiting for payment .don't be stupid teach people to make a quality post their are not your participants anymore. They only care is for payment not to your opinion.

see the spreadsheet. I didn't check and count most of them posts. I have to do this and I will do this.. so till than they are my participants. and if I see so many low quality posts in that period of time he can loose his payment.

Thanks op!

CHECK ME, PLEASE!
I am just curious why you don't check me or another participants 1 month ago? Or why you're not update your spreadsheet since last month? Why you don't finish count post all the participants? I think you know this project going to die, and you don't want to waste your time to do that shit.
I criticize because me and all participants is in the right side. Why I said March? Because peoples don't like to wait anymore. And honestly, we fed up with your "coming soon".

I'll count posts today. I understand your tension. Today I'll make sure to get some final update about ICO.
Then do it dont scared people not to be qualified for payment if they make post without quality. its already 3 months I though you already count all qualified participants. it's obviously late for counting it's sounds intentional for me to other not recieve payment for the benefits of yours.
I don't meant to scare anyone. In fact I already decided to add full payment to everyone's account without even counting posts. but some none sense people don't even try to read and understand.. I expect from all participants to keep patient and keep calm..
This is not the fist bounty which is delaying payment. there is lots of campaigns are in delay. like Decent, Ark, etc..

Just checked the spreedsheet and their are only some users who got their first week details of their coins, and balance still their is no counting, so will you going to pay for only first week or till today you are going to count it.
campaign closed in 2 weeks. so we'll pay for two weeks only.

pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:00:10 PM

Thanks op!

Thanks op!

CHECK ME, PLEASE!

Alright, how do we receive the bounty ? Does closing the campaign means the end of this project ? are you still coming back ?
I have so many questions for you on this project, i see many potentials in this project and i am willing to support you to the best of my capability but please dont let this project die.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

Thanks op!

Thanks op!

CHECK ME, PLEASE!

Alright, how do we receive the bounty ? Does closing the campaign means the end of this project ? are you still coming back ?
I have so many questions for you on this project, i see many potentials in this project and i am willing to support you to the best of my capability but please dont let this project die.

don't worry this project is not gonna die anyway. I am sorry, by close I meant paused. it is not closed. I am not going any where, I am here and Taskie is here to for a very long time.

aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:41:04 PM

Thanks op!

Thanks op!

CHECK ME, PLEASE!

don't worry this project is not gonna die anyway. I am sorry, by close I meant paused. it is not closed. I am not going any where, I am here and Taskie is here to for a very long time.

So when are you going to pay for all of the participants who participated in the campaign taskie ??
whether you will contact them in the event of payment, and are very difficult to inform all participants of your campaign, if only you do not contact them through Pm or open a new thread to give participants announcements for campaign taskie ..

It just gives feedback to facilitate you sir ..
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:55:11 PM

Thanks op!

Thanks op!

CHECK ME, PLEASE!

So when are you going to pay for all of the participants who participated in the campaign taskie ??
whether you will contact them in the event of payment, and are very difficult to inform all participants of your campaign, if only you do not contact them through Pm or open a new thread to give participants announcements for campaign taskie ..

It just gives feedback to facilitate you sir ..

Still their is no detail from your side of what are your going to do it , sending the payment in Bitcoin or taskie token, and when are you going to give the full details about this campaign payment when is it going to happen.
Orange Mango

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:19:05 AM

This is dead. They won't pay. Bye bye taskie !!
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:36:01 AM

It's time to give -trust jk.  Grin I don't know whats the manager thinking why still not giving exact date or just pay in BTC to make it easy.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:17:52 PM

It's time to give -trust jk.  Grin I don't know whats the manager thinking why still not giving exact date or just pay in BTC to make it easy.

I think it was the right decision with the payment of Bitcoin, if the payment is in the form of tokens taskie it would be difficult for everyone, under we know the project is not yet listed on the exchange, then, if true manager to pay with bitcoin, it is no good thing in my opinion. ,

So just waiting when the campaign manager, will give an exact date for the payment for their participants ..
Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:52:40 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 01:10:07 AM by Hassan02

It's time to give -trust jk.  Grin I don't know whats the manager thinking why still not giving exact date or just pay in BTC to make it easy.

I think it was the right decision with the payment of Bitcoin, if the payment is in the form of tokens taskie it would be difficult for everyone, under we know the project is not yet listed on the exchange, then, if true manager to pay with bitcoin, it is no good thing in my opinion. ,

So just waiting when the campaign manager, will give an exact date for the payment for their participants ..
But the problem is the manager want to pay it in taskie, in that case you will need to wait more before you will get your payment. if the ICO will continue ! How about if not Huh I do not hear any update about this coin and that's bad for investors who support this.
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:02:55 PM

It's time to give -trust jk.  Grin I don't know whats the manager thinking why still not giving exact date or just pay in BTC to make it easy.

But the problem is the manager want to pay it in taskie, in that case you will need to wait more before you will get your payment. if the ICO will continue ! How about if not Huh I do not hear about this coin and that's bad for investors who support this.
Don't waste time here waiting for bounty because the manager is now busy on his other campaign handle. I hope that he must this campaign before finding new one because it is so unprofessional. This campaign must paid in BTC so that participant will not mock and wait for long time.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:27:00 AM

But the problem is the manager want to pay it in taskie, in that case you will need to wait more before you will get your payment. if the ICO will continue ! How about if not Huh I do not hear about this coin and that's bad for investors who support this.
Don't waste time here waiting for bounty because the manager is now busy on his other campaign handle. I hope that he must this campaign before finding new one because it is so unprofessional. This campaign must paid in BTC so that participant will not mock and wait for long time.

It is right that we should inform the DT members of this forum about this issue and should get help from them so that if they give negative trust to the campaign manager as not professionally handling the issue , until then the campaign, manager wont do anything about this campaign. So who ever is ready can just post here and just give negative trust to the campaign manger then only he will turn to this campaign and respond it.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

It is right that we should inform the DT members of this forum about this issue and should get help from them so that if they give negative trust to the campaign manager as not professionally handling the issue , until then the campaign, manager wont do anything about this campaign. So who ever is ready can just post here and just give negative trust to the campaign manger then only he will turn to this campaign and respond it.

you must not following the other threads. I am regularly answering every question. the payment issue will resolved shortly.

how much this campaign owe you BTW?

TASKIE

Activity: 98

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 04:14:22 PM

i feel taskie is bad ico  Undecided
many partisipan leave this ico Smiley

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

Oh  . July or december 2017 is very long day .  Many people want they reward soon like me. Because im waiting to much  . The bountt campaign paused last 2 months ago. I think 2 moths is good for to restore what the problem. I hope I can get my payout in this month or maybe next month Im still waiting for the exact date of oayment. Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
TASKIE

Activity: 98

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

Update:

Thank You.
Taskie.

Oh  . July or december 2017 is very long day .  Many people want they reward soon like me. Because im waiting to much  . The bountt campaign paused last 2 months ago. I think 2 moths is good for to restore what the problem. I hope I can get my payout in this month or maybe next month Im still waiting for the exact date of oayment. Thanks.

send us your ethereum address, you'll get your bounty payment right away. but don't blame us if you won't be able to trade or sell your tokens. because Taskie token will only be tradable after it's ICO. which will take place now between july to December.

I think it is much better if you make some sense and keep patient and let us do our work and make Taskie valuable first.. your payment is not going anywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: