Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

I think that at the moment investing in ICO projects is extremely dangerous, because the movie is in a downward trend And many projects can not collect the necessary amount of investment, even if they went very well. The problem is that the novelties do not have enough money, and large investors have not yet come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

Presently these ICO for contributing in particular. Furthermore, amators and extremely aggressive new companies, the primary concern is to break down what you might want to find in either venture, its objectives and obviously improvement later on. And afterward contribute, however it has dependably been and is a hazard. Putting resources into ICO, Many individuals who put resources into ICO unquestionably need to make a benefit. I think putting resources into ICO is great. Reward can likewise be acquired when contributing.
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Now it is not really favorable to invest in projects. Many projects cannot collect the necessary capitalization and with it there are problems. It is necessary to wait for growth of the market and to invest.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

Buying tokens at the ioso stage is not reasonable. Once the token registers the exchange, it drops by a factor of 3-5 - this is your chance, buy tokens and play for volotilities Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
modhithawm

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

In my opinion, ICO investment one of good approach of investment, however you must have basic knowledge and awareness of the specific coins .

Gather information and determine the credibility of current ICOs available using recognized ICO listing sites, Then you can understand the real potential of the project and it's future stand. Specially go trough the white paper and the social profile of the project !!  As there are many scam ICO available to steal money !!

vandatpb

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Eloncity Project is interesting and deserving of attention at the moment! very attracted the attention of crowded people! I am part of the community who have trusted the team of this project, and recommend it to everyone! This project will achieve certain success. details at https://eloncity.io/
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
Immediately it is necessary to understand that investments in ICO are always a rather risky step, but they can bring a solid income provided that the right choice is made. And for this it is necessary to take a responsible approach to the selection of a suitable project, carefully study the information on the developers, the finished product and the strategy for further development.
Itcher

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

At the moment, investing in ICO projects is a bad idea. Projects either turn out to be scammers, or when entering the exchange, the price of coins becomes lower than it was pre-sale.
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

for me i dont really like making investment in ICO ,,,why i say this is that most project are nothing but scam,,making an investment during ICO is full of risk,,because some project will have a good prices before listing that is during their ICO the prices will be attractive for people to invest In,,so once get listed in exchange the prices will fall,,so that  is why i dont like investing in ICO
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
You can do this: part of the bitcoins you can sell, and then the money received from them to invest in a project that will be analyzed in advance. The other part of bitcoins you just leave for long-term storage. And after a while, you reap the benefits.

btcmi

Activity: 302

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

Investments in  ICO are profitable, they can and should be done if you find a project in which you really believe. I prefer ready-made products that are constantly moving to a new level.

◦◦○○●    KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ○○◦◦
  100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH 
████████    Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!    ████████
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

If you have several Bitcoins in crypto market conditions like today, you better hold it first and wait until the crypto market goes up again like the previous year, because now the crypto market is very difficult to guess and there are many investors whose capital is involved because the crypto market continues to decline.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

In the current situation, especially in investments in ICOs you should always invest only that amount of money, which you can afford to yourself to lose. Also always invest according to principals of diversification and money management. Also before investing you can try a deep study of information about the project. There are many materials how to do it. There is no any universal way for it, but first of all as it was motioned above you can learn ICO ratings, but you should know that these rating often ratings may be fake. That's why learn whitepaper of every ICO, try to understand what problem can solve technology or product is offered by the team. Also very important to learn information about team members, their experience and beta codes of the product, if it is possible of course. Don't believe to anybody, make your decisions based only on your own research on the ICO.
But personally I like more just to trade and get quick money.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

Before you decide to invest in a crypto project on the iso stage, I recommend that you do a good study of the crypto project. To communicate on the forum, in a telegram to the crypto project group.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

Wait a couple of months, now there are no worthwhile projects on the market for investment at the ICO stage. Note those that will begin in October-November.

AshdiD22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

It is very difficult to evaluate projects that would be very likely to make a big profit! For myself, I diversify the risks and choose 10-20 different coins!
I agree that we must always diversify the risks, because such a strategy will reduce our losses. In addition, I am fully confident that the crypto currency and the ICO industry will come to life soon.
Yes, let's hope that the ratio of scam ICOs will be lower than 8 to 2. It's appalling. It may take time to learn about projects. So my advice is to hold and learn and not waste away your bitcoins on scam.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

I think ICO investment is a good and profitable thing for the future, I am always confident and optimistic that the market at the end of the year can recover so that the ICO investment is something that will be profitable in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Capture

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:43:25 PM

8 in 10 ICOs are scam. I would think twice before risking my money on ICOs. You should know every single thing about the project before taking your money there. I think you should hold and learn.
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

In the event that you need to contributing on ICOs, better research first before join. From my point of view, participate in ICO is more hazard than we purchasing altcoin in advertise. I am stating this in light of the fact that numerous ICOs when arrived on exchanger the value drop yet the facts confirm that some can give us enormous gain when arrived on exchanger
5stringer

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:50:04 PM

I think ICO venture is one great method for putting and if putting resources into ICO you must have enough information about what you do and you ought to be more than market and individuals and activities before giving your cash to somebody in light of the fact that there are numerous administrations are being utilized in this discussion.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: